What happened to Frank West?

What happened to Frank West?

He got a face lift and lost weight. That's the weird thing, he looks younger now even though they said the intent was to make him look older.

A sequel that no one was asking for.

That's not frank west.

That's his brother, Fred west. I mean, what else could possibly explain the sudden drastic change in facial structure, body shape, and voice?

he got old

He finally found the cure for baldness. Looks hot for a 52 year old.

Yet he looks younger

Is there actual reason why TJ Rotolo isn't voicing him again? Or did he just get the same treatment as Hayter?

>Yeeeaah...
>Goood!
>Perfect...
>FAAANTASTIC!

he became bruce campbell

The devs changed his voice to reflect the fact that he's older, even though DR4 Frank looks younger and is even closer to Rotelo's age now. They likened it to James Bond getting a new actor, when each Bond represents a reboot of the franchise.

REEEAALLLLLLL

Covered too many wars

Losing weight can do wonders for you.

JUST

Grizzled and kind of buff versions of your dad are the hot new trend in vidya protagonists for some reason. It doesn't matter what Frank was before, that's what he is now.

>FRANK
>IS
>BACK

>doesnt sound like frank west
>doesnt look like frank west
>doesnt act like frank west
>still call him frank west

They took away his flaws and made him more generic

Losing weight usually makes you look older because your skin wrinkles more.

I still can't wrap my head around that. Being imperfect was the point of his character from the very beginning.

Western devs

This actually improved the situation a lot for me.

Suited for American audiences.

THANKS OBAMA!
#FrankIsBack

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL...

Is the whole mall going to be playable? I bet it's gutted to fuck and is nothing like the original.

What if its an imposter who thinks he's Frank

The mall and the city.

But your post makes me believe you think this game is some sort of reebot/remake, which is not. It's a sequel and the mall is a new.

I liked the fact that for once the protagonist wasn't a 10/10 that made every woman wet - hes an average looking guy with an ugly nose who gets straight rejected by Jessie and Isabella shows no interest at all

I'm aware it's a sequel. But I highly doubt it's going to be the exact same layout and design. I know it's set like 20 years later but I still expect disappointment

Jessie was a gross manvoice anyway. And lucky for Frank Isabella didn't age well in the slightest.

>This poster is literally gay

Fred Southwest made by nu males hired by microcock to drive up sales for the xbox one. Even the japs didn't want to make another Deadrising and these stupid canadian faggots just keep trying

>manvoice
You post this all the time and nobody agrees with you.

First time I've posted it lol

First for Sophie is best girl!!

His name is Fred East, get it right.

Canadians happend.

shut the fuck up

sophie a shit. frank pls go

>try to pretend it's not really frank, they're just doing some weird movie shit where Actor "Frank" does movie shit
>that's probably complete bullshit and it really is "Frank" and the game got gay

Oh god, it's like the cromartie high school Donte comic.

He ᴀJɴ't mʏ ʙRotHeR ʙut tHJs ʙoʏ Js Heᴀvʏ.

HYPNOSIS

Britfag here who lives in Gloucester
>Fred West
I don't know how to feel about this