Are you ordering?

Are you ordering?

>Buying an emulator
no

no, already have a real one.
also

Was thinking about it until I looked it up and found it has sold out everywhere in my country

I'm buying one even though I have an NES

I want them to keep making them, it would be cool if they released versions with different games, or an SNES version.

nah. not enough games, price points is too high. Everything can emulate NES nowadays. phones included.

If this was an SNES emu, I think it would have been a better move for them, but i'm no marketing exec.

Yes, ordered one yesterday.

This

I keep a PS2 only to emulate PS1/NES/SNES/Genesis games

Nah, just built arcade cabinet that emulates nes games just fine.

i could see someone getting this if it was like $20 but it's way to expensive

and i really like plug and play stuff too

It costs the same as a triple a game.

30 good games that are addictive over overhyped trash that people only play once or leave on a shelf is a good deal.

yeah, games that are about 2 hours long on average, and can be played for $0.00 on your phone, or have been remade. Which is even more hilarious.

>buying a massive controller.

>If this was an SNES emu, I think it would have been a better move for them
It's not an SNES box because you can't name 30 SNES games that normal people want like you can for the NES.

You can try, but keep in mind that SuperFX games are off the table for listing since the chip exists in a legal gray area.

You say that like normal people give a shit about Ice Climber

But it's true that a SNES mini would mostly be for JRPG fans

daily reminder that pacman literally has loading screens on PS4 and has a install size of triple digit MBs in size

It also has hundreds of shitty novelty boards, annoying particle effects, and other dumb shit. Also has loading screens on every other console too. Which is annoying, i'm 99% sure they're fabricated.

also its not just loading screens, but 2 individual loading segments and loading icons that appear after each board

Haha yes im faggot of course also did you buy Cred Forums pass,twitch pass,amazon prime and netflix good boi?

Thinking of buying one, but I know for sure im importing this beauty

I have retroarch and also nestopia standalone running through a 15Khz CRT via RGB, a no intro set and all the fan translations up to date and a controller with the best d-pad ever created.

Why in the ever loving fuck would i pay money for this shite?

I already own a NES so what's the point?

why is it wired? ×)why is it wired?????? no good reason

I never fell for games "remastered" (pay us twice for the same fucking thing) and I won't fall for consoles "remastered" either.

WHY WHY WHY IS IT WI RED THO. WHY. COULDVE BEEN A SLICK THING OF IT HAD WIRELESS CONTROLLERS

Whoa! So badass! True gamer!