Why aren't you playing SS13 Cred Forums?

Why aren't you playing SS13 Cred Forums?

Literally do ANYTHING, in SPACE.

Cred Forums and /vg/ have a server together, and it's actually one of the best servers out.

>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=nLAHBexJxrE

>How do I play?
Download the BYOND client from byond.com/

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

Then enter byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

New to the server?
>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

We're looking to branch out and bring in new players, and we're looking forward to seeing you.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Set up a comfy little room next to the HoP line
>Play my piano for a solid hour or so
>Aliens invade
>Fashion a Buster Sword and get my skull shattered wipe open
>The Doctor who performs surgery took forever to fucking get me awake after that, lay half awake the rest of the round

Was fun

Top of the mornin to ya all, i'm one of the headmins on the server and also a coder.

We have been up for many years and are currently being hosted by a man named pomf, we have quite an active coder team like my good friend clusterfack. I myself managed to code a feature into the game called hypothermia, it is highly saute after by other servers. If you don't know much about the game, servers can take content from other if their code bases are compatible.

As a warning however, we have iplocked out those attempting to join from the UK so you will not be able to play

Fuck you

Take down this thread, we don't need new players like you coming in and shitting up our server

Letting people know that there's a game they may like is the biggest mistake that was ever made.

>As a warning however, we have iplocked out those attempting to join from the UK so you will not be able to play

not even from the uk, but why

also all the autistic rules i see for the servers on this game remind me of those gmod gamemodes with shitter admins enforcing whatever they feel like, don't think it's even worth trying to play

> Cred Forums and /vg/ have a server together
We don't
>and it's actually one of the best servers out.
It's not
Fuck off
Stop shilling

FREE MANDALORE
REMOVE PAIN

haha epic dude love it :D

Ya see as a head min I have a certain sway, in order to keep ireland free from the brits I made sure we will be free from them on the server.

yo wtf I can't remove this thread or ip ban anyone

wtf

>namefagging
>samefagging (11 posts 7 ids)

yeah fuck off with your shitty game

hey its me merging PRs also I love re:zero

I just tried to join and got a ban, i feel like I've been rused

hey guys i love cock in my mouth!! please post pictures of your BIG cock for me!! :D

DELETE THIS!!! DELETE THIS NOW!!! THE SECRET CLUB THAT WE HAVE OPEN TO LITERALLY ANYONE WHO TAKES A CURSORY GLANCE AT THE /vg/ CATALOG NEEDS TO REMAIN SECRET!!! FUCKING DELEEEEEEEEEEEEETE THIS!!!!

Sorry, this is actually 2 or 3 people pretending to be admins on the server to relentlessly shitpost.

Disregard this they suck cocks.

It's actually a fun game if you're willing to sink time into it, plus its free.

Just stay away from lube

FAR AWAY

Hey I have a BA in mathematics but I know jackshit about math and who am I lmao

Boy oh boy I sure do love my pals on /vg/station

>Stay away from lube

What kind of fucking newfag are you/

LEGALIZE ERP
SEC GLOCK FOR EVERY CHARACTER
DEADPOO FOR HEADMIN 2016 MAKE VG GREAT AGAIN

lol okay kid. If you could do maths like me (I'm a coder, see my previous post about coding a hypothermia feature for SS13) you'd notice that the posts and ids all match up. You're probably a brit LOL. I'm Irish and don't take kindly to you tallywackers.

why are you all so autistic

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in clown school, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Nuke Ops, and I have over 300 confirmed Slips. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top slipper in the entire Space armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will slip you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this station, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of IAAs across the universe and your PDA is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The lube that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking slipped, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can slip you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my spray bottle. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Nanotransen Clown League and I will use it to its full extent to slip your miserable ass off the face of escape, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit foam all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking slipped, kiddo.

Sorry, I can't talk right now. I'm trying to secure the disk. Goodbye.

You fucked up

Nice crop you fucking ape

Sounds like typical Admin Faggotry
What elese triggers you besides people from UK?.

Soon Pain, I will return.

I will return for the lubicates, they will be mine and I will be the clown of the station.

Just hand them over pain and step down, and I will be the nominee.

Literally every single time i try to play SS 13 everyone refuses to acknowledge my existance (Both in and out of character) other than to call me a faggot.

I recommend playing a vox, people tend to like them.

Have you tried not being a faggot?

stop acting like a faggot then

F R E E H I M
R
E
E
H
I
M

I really, really like this review.

I can't handle the input lag.

Reported to sec and the admins enjoy your permaban for having a viewer post this to Reddit

You can't stop me pain.

Im crashing this server.

With tons of new players

Because it's full of fucking furry vore servers

I forgot the controls and I'm afraid I'll make an ass out of myself.

Janitor is the only class I can play as well.

I just tried to play.
>join server
>Ahelp asking if it's alright if I play assistant like in the review

>Guy named MrPain replies FUCK OFF BACK TO reddet
>Banned
I don't know what I did wrong

I'll take "things that never happened" for $500.

Dont worry, one of our admins is trying to take over the server, we're working on it and you should be unbanned in the morning.

Thanks for playing, it'll be a lot better once he gets the boot.

He actually had 666 after his name before, he's a bit of an edgelord

so is this still happening or wut

I get too nervous that I'm gonna make myself look like a complete idiot by fucking up my job, and roleplaying feels awkward.

>expecting people to be too lazy to go to the ban page and find out you're full of shit
i-i-is this the power of memes?

One down pain, only a whole new player base to go.

That looks quite fun actually

Yes, the person making it was online today and said it was nearly ready for very basic testing.

Two pain, hurry up.

So what's the meme behind what's going on in this thread?

The playerbase is trying to bring in new players after a person posted the review in the OP.

The old community is super xenophobic, and basically permabans anyone who talks about the game.

Thats basically it

Shit, I was trying to do the same with the Quake 3 engine a couple of years ago. This one looks complete, though.

>Just joined

>Asked by an admin "where did you get the ip"

>Reply "in the thread"

You have been banned

Specifically, the guy who did the review got banned days before for some minor shit that is usually insta appealed and mrpain decided to make his video a reason for a permaban

yeah the same thing just happened to me.

You didn't even mention how other admins helped him make it. It's just shitty circle jerk politics among wannabe oldfags

wtf

Everyone in this thread is just a fucking idiot who sits in the discord all day circlejerking.

I'm the only one who tries to keep this game afloat from shitters, and all I do is get bullied for it.

Fucking Discord group.

Do we need any more proof that /vg/ is full of autists?

>boxedi and bay
lmao

but I just joined

Cred Forums is full of autists*

>We're looking to branch out and bring in new players, and we're looking forward to seeing you.
>everyone's getting banned

BRAVO

>try to join
>get banned by some wiggly
wtf?

>talking shit about my nigga boxed

none of those are real, or are from ancient times/other serbs.

Got bored of it, don't get me wrong it's a great game but after playing on BYOND for nearly 15 years I decided to call it quits.

Because they are from /vg/ where they can't stand being anonymous.

>tfw I put so much time into this game I know it inside out

It's been a few years. m-maybe I forgot stuff so I can start fresh again

do it

DO IT

I'm interested now but not sure which server to pick

Vg is the closest to an actual game.

Aurora

*inhales*
come join me
*inhales*
on bay
*exhales*