Is it good?

Is it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ5Da77pcBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's aight

It's mediocre

The raid is pretty good.
World quests feel like a chore after a while.
Not having a legendary kinda puts you behind everyone.
Mythic+ dungeons are alright.

Overall worth a try.

It can't be good when it kills babies.

>Everyone has a legendary
Very few people do. So few that I am yet to find even one

do you raid? in every group i was in, at least one person had one, usually more

Yes

Got a legendary in the first week

got a 2nd legendary on my alt as well

how far are you though? i saw more the higher up in difficulty i got

Pretty fun for the first month or two.
Emerald Nightmare is the most rehashed garbage I've ever experience. Most bosses are recycled from older raids. Dungeons, luckily, are enjoyable and I queue up sometimes just because I feel like doing x dungeon even though I way outgear it.
Pretty penalizing to try and maintain multiple characters though, I gave up and just decided to focus on 2 or 3.

Its good fun and probably the best iteration of "neo-WoW".

I have never touched the Pokemon mini game...until legion.

Content drought is already on, unless your in a mythic guild, pvp is actually good again and worth playing, the first raid is a complete joke in terms of difficulty (Normal / Herioc)

You will have fun for the first 2-3 weeks but if you have any kind of spare time like 3 hours a day you will be done in about month.

> 1 year before release
> /v is spammed with "wow saved" copypasted threadsfor whole year, everyday with pause when mod actually gets mad and starts to ban them
> paid shiller heavy defence force everytime when someone proved or even started to complain about concidence of same thread appearing everyday without changing op pic and text
> hurr durr prove it show us paid shillers getting moneyz from it
> legion hits
> suddenly "copypasted threads" dissapears from Cred Forums. No legion op pic, even screenshots
> wow thread rarely reach 400 posts
> lol its happens because everybody now plays legion you dumbfuck
> after raiding mythic EN i have nothing to do. Maybe farm other reps for exalted because im done with Highmountain and nightborne

Cred Forums never changes. Thats why we're spammed by marketers msotly from EA

The funniest thing is "eye" boss on normal. Most people from pugs struggle to kill him, because people wont listen even when RL pasted wowhead guides and yt tutorials giving 10min to read/watch them. Its easy with guilds. If not for crossrealm, many people on my server would be branded as absolute shitters and blacklisted. And whole raid on normal/hc is doable with every spec, maybe without ele and frost dk

better than WoD i guess

>tfw feeling the grind
>tfw started leveling alts again
Business as usual.

>guild keeps wiping on heroic Il'gynoth's 2nd phase 1 from corrupter tentacles
>healer complains that people keep outranging him

It's pretty good. Much better than WoD was, at least. That doesn't mean it's not without its problems.
>Random drop legendaries are now MANDATORY (I'm never going to see one) in most pugs and guild applications
>Nightfallen rep
>World quests get old after a while
>Blizzard hates proffessions
>Nomi

selective perception at its finest

Its fantastic
for two weeks

vanilla professions were the best iteration

>Content drought is already on
You already did +15 for the achievement and farm +10?

>queue as blood for LFD
>heroic Maw
>get to Helya
>everyone immediately dies to bellow
>solo the fight while they beg for a brez and speculate if DKs still have one
>kill her
>say "DKs still have a brez but it's not worth soloing people who die to bellow when I can solo the fight" and leave
feels good desu

Lie, you can't die to the bellow until mythic

I don't play for the achievements, im 7/7 in normal and herioc that's enough for me, oh and exalted with all but Wardens.

idiots who don't know that they can strafe can

While I don't have a legendary, I still do more DPS than my guild mates that do.

You'd be surprised how bad some people play.

Decent enough for me to enjoy it.

It starts pretty good then it's just WoD. Now it's just garbage again.

Full of bugs and mind-boggling decisions from Blizzard.

boy howdy
just log in on a big patchday
people will literally as how to push a button

>hunters get a quest to play Island Troll Tribes so Rexxar will think they aren't pussies

>50 Nelth's Lair runs
>0 bindings for all 5 rogues

what the fuck is this droprate

Not really.

Are you sure it's a drop, not a golden, poop-like clickable object on the ground that you can only see when you're stealthed and fully drunk?

Yeah, pretty great. Lots of max level content and the raid is good. PvP is fun as well though that might just be because I'm a Mistweaver and have to work twice as hard.

You need +5 knowledge

I'm at 6

Dunno. Maybe.

I have 3 weeks left on my sub and I can't be bothered to do mythics or the raid. I want to be able to play when I want, not set a timetable around a bunch of other faggots. Hell I don't even wanna log in because world quests, rep grind and class hall garbage all feel like fucking chores.

requires AK5/AK6 iirc

>no main and no idea what to play

What are guilds recruiting for? I'll play anything people want at this rate.

-Too much grinding.
-Professions suck ass.
-The "diablo 3 style" gameplay was integrated because of their devs coming to WoW and it's the worst design change ever.
-World Quests are just polished Daily Quests but a turd is still a turd.
-Legendaries suck (again, it's Diablo 3 design)
-Emerald Nightmare is pure garbage.
-Raid mats are way too expensive, if you don't have boost money from WoD or purchase gold for real cash you're shit out of lucK.
-Artefact Knowledge, the issues with alts, etc. all of that shit force you to WAIT and be gated by ingame scripts to keep progressing.
-Shitty DPS balance but that's expected from retards who keep doing the FOTM rotation since 12 years.

I'll resub for Karazhan just to see what they did with the place then uninstall.

>-Professions suck ass.
Professions are the worst they have ever been. The way you level professions now means you're probably not going to have any usable crafted items while leveling. I got to 110 and am raiding with ilvl 844 and I am just now crafting lvl 800 blues. Fucking useless. Absolute worthless trash.

It's better than WoD because atleast there actually is something to do

I'd say it's about on par with MoP

>I'll resub for Karazhan just to see what they did with the place then uninstall.

Just try it on the PTR

>and it's the worst design change ever.
Fuck off, retard
It's great change and all others mmo should copy this type of public quests. ARR fates are good too
>Legendaries suck
How so? Because most of them change your playstyle? Are you retarded?
Legendaries are great.

Opinion discarded, kil yourself blizzdrone. Only 14 year olds like grind.
I did too, when I was 14 when fucking Burning Crusade got released. But now it's 2016.

It's an MMO, MMOs are grindy. If you don't like grinding you should probably play a different genre.

Legendaries shouldn't have been Legendary. They should have made a new rarity level between Epic and Legendary. They could even have made the color yellow to finish the color spectrum thing they have going. The original "Artefact" color they were going to use was Red, which would be after Legendary.

people are waking up

You're right, it can't be good....it has to be FUCKING AMAZING.

The entire reason I even bought Bioshock was so I could kill little girls and rip out the sea slugs embedded in their frail, loli bodies.

Shit was SO Adam.

I only miss the removal of most buff and utility skills, what class or spec even gives a bunch of utility anymore?

>How so? Because most of them change your playstyle?
Maybe 2 at most do that, the problem is that most of them are bottom of the barrel garbage that are only really worth it for the stats.

are you saying a content drought is subjective?

Everybody has some utility instead of utility being on like, three classes.

except BM monks, they have absolutely no raid utility whatsoever

Is it good for playing casually? I don't have time for raiding.

The world quest system supports that playstyle well, it's pretty much Diablo 3's adventuring mode bounties copy/pasted over.

Well who brings the best utility?

>tfw i just got the WW hidden artefact
>tfw I got the BiS WW lego yesterday with a socket that gives utility to everyone

good times ahead

>want to play mmo
>don't like grind parts
Literally cancer what killed genre

>want to play Mut rogue
>no reason to outside of raids since shit AoE compared to Outlaw

Why

The new Mythic+ system gives you access to raid level gear in 5 mans, making 5 mans a legitimate alternative progression path to raids.

If you want to see higher than LFR difficulty of the raids though, you're going to have to deal with the typical faggot raid leaders that inhabit LFG.

>"Shit AoE"
>Best 2-3 target cleave

By doing what? Spreading Rupture?

Yes

Is it worth buying if I plan on playing 2-3 hours a day max? I haven't played since 3.3.5 and I really need the fix

you can even play without playing, just download that mobile app :^)

Well, you obviously don't if you haven't played it since then.

I moved to China recently. What is Legion like in China?

the demons are green draenei

do i actually have to level up the ep gear you give to alts?

Sure. You can also argue that he isn't done until he maxes every profession, including fishing, cooking and archaeology. Gets every legendary for his class, farms gear until each item has his two preferred stats, and runs a guild into mythic firsts.

I mean, there is a lot to do in the game if you enjoy that aspect of the game. But the replayability on the main aspect of the game is eh.

I've crafted myself many 815-850 Item with my job. In fact it's one of the best crafting system ever made. The fact you improve crafting recipe prioritize the quality on amount of jobs which is my vision of what must be WoW. It's just too bad that herborist are fucking everyone at the moment, probably my only complaint.

Did anyone die laughing at Tyrandes voice acting

"MYYYYY LOOOVE"

>I've crafted myself many 815-850 Item with my job.
except it's infinitely easier to do dungeons
I had an 830 ilvl before I'd even learned how to make demonsteel, let alone got the mats to make the single piece you know off the bat

PRAAAY MALFUUUURION SURVIVES

TYRANNNDEEE MY LOVE I NEEED YOOU

shit was fucking cringey

Should I just look on wowhead about keystones and sockets and whatever else? Do they explain it well enough? I'm at 110 and suddenly having to fight for my goddamn life against everything. Doesn't help that I'm a mistweaver

I woke up my fucking roommate when Malfurion did literally nothing but get entangled for 2hrs and supplied us with top tier voice acting

WoWhead is your best source for everything. Also, healing specs aren't generally good for world content since you'll be doing a lot of it alone. Get the dps, or tank spec.

Does anyone have any good reaction images from that experience XD

Rouge, monk, dh or dk?
If I plan to be an antisocial casual.

so says the SHADOW of Xavius

So what classes/specs are doing well this expac? I haven't touched WoW since Cata DS

rogues and dhs are in a good place
monk is not bad
dks are kinda ass this expansion. i'm not sure about blood tanking, but unholy and frost are bottom of the barrel in terms of DPS

druids are top tier at everything
mages and rogues are good DPS as always

>The raid is pretty good.

>In fact it's one of the best crafting system ever made.
This shilling. Why next you'll be telling me the Violet Hold II is good and not just padding and filler.

youtube.com/watch?v=TZ5Da77pcBY

why is this so awful b/ro? like she sounds like a fucking kenyan

One would think dk is good due to having pets.
But thanks, i guess I'll stick to dh first.

>This shilling. Why next you'll be telling me the Violet Hold II is good and not just padding and filler.

you mean like violet hold I?

>Rouge

Eh, it's okay.

>World Quests feel completely unrewarding and are completely RNG. You can constantly get relics or trinkets for another spec or 810 gear that has a minimal chance to roll warforged when you're sitting at 840. Other than that, you do World Quests for Artifact Power for your weapon.
>The mission table is back for some dumbass reason. There's 7 followers total but you can only have 5 activated. The biggest complaint is how they gated your entire class progression quest behind sets of 12 hour long missions instead of sending you out into the world like class quests used to do.
>The raids are beautiful and the mechanics are great, no complaints there.
>Mythic +s have some groups where people AFK and fuck over your keystone but this doesn't happen often.
>The expansion is incredibly alt-unfriendly, knowing you have to manage the mission table class quests for every alt that hits 110, make sure you're keeping up on artifact research and Suramar
>Cooking is gated behind bringing materials to a fat Panda and then waiting for a few days for them all to complete
>Class hall upgrades are gated behind clicking a button and waiting for a few hours for the first upgrade to complete then upgrades take days.

They've put way too much RNG and time-constrained shit in this expansion. What used to make this game great is that overwhelming feeling of having to go out into the world and do a lot of shit. Not clicking a Facebook mini-game like button and then waiting for days for something to finish.

The class fantasies are another thing I hate. The developer's forced these "class fantasies" that no one had, only the devs.

>Hunter aspects are now long cooldowns
>Affliction warlocks spam UA as a filler
>Individual buffs are gone altogether
>Survival hunters are now melee and no one plays them
>Prot warriors do nothing but spam ignore pain now because it was fun in Diablo 3

They implemented too much from D3 and you get burnt out quick after hitting 110.

play havoc if you are going dps. the other spec is a bit lacking

>after raiding mythic EN

Only a handful of autists have cleared mythic EN

Are you one of those autists?

Violet Hold I was new at the time. Violet Hold II is not.

6 bosses done can confirm on the spectrum

Likewise, I've already got an 820 neck from a 10 minute world quest, and my JC recipe for an 815 neck costs about 10000g in mats. If they meant for professions to be competitive with dungeons and world quests, they fucked up

I've been tempted to go brewmaster but I'm not too sure how well they handle in 5man. That and I haven't put any AP into the artifact. Will the amount I get increase soon? I wouldn't mind grinding it if it meant I could catch up

>play dps spec if you are going to dps. The tank spec is lacking in dps
Okay brah.

I do not understand how people fuck up scripted encounters. Can someone from the PvE crowd explain it to me?

>This boss keeps killing me he like spawns fire under my feet and I die
>I know right? This boss shoots a laser at me that follows me and it keeps killing me
>You're telling me, I keep blowing up the raid when this orb thing is on my head and it says it does damage to people within 20 yards

The game literally tells you how to counter mechanics and we have a dungeon journal today that tells you every ability. I just don't understand how people die to the same shit over and over.

BrM is the most artifact reliant tank spec, needs to invest into the whole tree to become good

The ludicrous cost of materials is what's preventing me from leveling my professions. I am not spending 250000 gold to level Tailoring and Alchemy. Note that I don't have Herbalism.

is just a fucking Yes-Man.

nvm for some reason i thought there were 3 DH specs

Fuck Mythic AFKers. They should be banned for a week. The WQs were supposed to be for initially gearing up and that's it but the emissary boxes are fucking stupid. They should just drop extra rep and gold imo, not these dumbass 805/810 rewards.

Is there something wrong with this statement? EN is a pretty good raid, albeit under tuned.

But what if I just like using shields?

>want to transmog my armor because it's not very good looking
>none of my appearances match my artifact
>actually like the look of my artifact so I don't want to change it

Not him, but can you tell me why there are buildings inside the Emerald Dream? Thunderbluff should not be there.

>tfw I got item upgrade from withered army training

i wish they made it so transmog was applied to your character rather than individual pieces of gear

at the rate im acquiring new gear i have to go back and retransmog stuff all the time

I cleared first wing in the lfr and was very disappoint
No flashy bosses with interesting mechanics at all

This is because the developers are getting to the age where they're thinking about retirement now. They've lost their passion for game development they once had when they were younger. Vanilla and BC came from people who just stepped foot into the scene and were really passionate about building a great game.

Also, fuck people who WPvP as a tank. Shove a cactus up your ass.

Do you even know what the emerald dream is?

Make a Demon Hunter and give it herbalism and another gathering profession.

Because the Nightmare is a corruption of the dream.

>I cleared first wing in the lfr and was very disappoint

It's nightmare, buttdevastated NE druid wants to destroy thunderbuff by forcing it into dream in the mulgore
Alliance scum

>I cleared first wing in the lfr
Easy killer.

I thought the selling point of Legion was that everyone gets a Legendary?

>LFR
LFR is a meme at this point. They can't remove it or all the soccer moms on the forums will riot.

It was a mistake to ever even implement. It had no place in the game.

>but muh story we want to see the story like "hardcore" raiders
So remove the loot from it. You still get the story. Oh what's that? Then you can't afk for loot? Aw, gotcha.

Casual players back in Wotlk had normal and hardcore players had hard modes/achieves or heroics. That's how the game should be. Not

LFR
Normal
Heroic
Mythic

Then go warrior

but user just made light of tanking specs being unable to dps.

This is why I do LFR. To avoid elitist assholes like you. I work a 60 hour job and play this game for fun unlike you who sits in your mother's basement all day thinking you're hot shit for killing bosses that require 10 hours a day of raiding.

I raided while I was in school.
I raid now with a job.
Grand total of 9 hours a week and I do Mythic raiding.

Got a better excuse for why you're an LFR shit can?

Prot pala does good dps and fun to play, and you are captain America because it was a fun build in D3. But people bitch of you try to dps so prepare to be tanking.

It may have bred a legion of baddies, but LFR was neccesary for WoW's survival. Stop pretending the "one percent" of raiders mattered. They didn't. They never did.

>But people bitch of you try to dps so prepare to be tanking.
They can tell me what to do when they pay for my sub.

6/7 Mythic here
>Work as web developer, salaried for 40 hours a week but you often do overtime or take your work home with you
>Have my own house
>Only raid 3 times a week 7PM-11PM EST
>Still go out on the weekends

Why won't bad players admit their lack of progression has nothing to do with the amount of time they can devote to the game? You're bad at scripted encounters because you lack coordination, you have no ambition to get better at your class or master it and you're probably on WoW most of the time.

Every time I see one of those "I have a job" excuse people, I go to their armory, see nothing but LFR completed and see them getting achieves/items all throughout the day. They're the ones who are on 24/7 and still can't progress in an easy game.

The hardest part of raiding is trying to work around the glitches/bugs they always forget or refuse to fix before launching a raid. That and people not showing up due to various reasons or needing constant smoke breaks.

I mean if you play as dps with a tank spec while the group already has a tank. So learn how to tank actually.

45+ votw runs - no bindings
50+ nl runs - no bindings

it's nice to be able to cheese the shit out of it with a rogue group, but this is gettin redonkolus.

Are you exalted with Highmountain?

Not him, but I personally like the new violet hold.
t. Player who only did it once

>but LFR was neccesary for WoW's survival
Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

This game did far better and had far more people before LFR. Casuals during Wotlk were doing GDKP runs and working on normal ICC.

Dragon Soul was a shit raid with no effort or thought put into it and they slapped on a useless feature with it where people were AFKing and needing on everything to trade with guildies.

reputation shouldn't be a concern.
people got it with below exalted.

Anyone getting upset with toxic players in Mythic+ dungeons. One or two wipes and everyone but the keystones suddenly dc's or quits and then so see his name later in group finder trying to find another group. Blizzard really should implement a lockout for quitters.

It has a lot more stuff to do than any previous expansion, but every individual task you can do is very unrewarding.

In a world where 840 ilvl gear is beginner, artifact traits cost 30K+ AP, order hall missions cost 500+ resources and potions/flasks cost 20K gold apiece, you're going to be doing a lot of dungeons/WQs/BGs that award one of the following:

>810 gear
>80 AP
>130 resources
>20 gold

And that's on top of rep grinds. I left Legion because it felt like nothing I did actually mattered.

No one cares mate, if you don't like lfr then don't do it.

Seconding this. Vapid little free-loaders deserve to be punished.

Ah the ole if you don't like it excuse that WoW GD forum posters bring out when they've been defeated and can't think of a legitimate come back.

10/10 - LFR is the best feature ever added. Didn't ruin the game or the community at all.

She was killed by orcs there, orcs from the Twilight cult dressed up as Garrosh's orcs.

Once again it's literally orc's fault.

Dude, just farm mana tinged packs outside Suramar.

>just found a way to attack ALL the dalaran guards
>i can aggro them all and literally massacre them as blood dk
>people are running away in panic as the chat is being swarmed with DALARAN CITY IS UNDER ATTACK
>alliance dogs targetting me with pvp on thinking they can do anything to me
>i've killed 50 guards in less than 5 mins, and the death toll rises
>mfw dalaran is littered with guard corpses

Nah you're delusional if you think the one percent of raiders keep WoW alive.

The casuals were always complaining about not being able to experience raids through TBC/WoTLK and early Cata.

This is why I'm burnt out. There's so much to do but it's so unrewarding and repetition+unrewarding doesn't equal fun.

>potions/flasks cost 20K gold apiece,

Our guildies make the flasks and potions and then sell the rest for themselves.

AP
gold

Unless you really want to be exalted right now, why are you doing the shitty world quests. God, I only do the blue/Warden ones.

>order hall missions cost 500+ resources

You should read the little icon next to the boss/monster's name.

It was order of the high priest of Stormwind:)

INFINITE WORLD QUESTS
INFINITE DUNGEONS
INFINITE RAIDS

Is Legion the best expansion or what?

>The casuals were always complaining about not being able to experience raids through TBC/WoTLK and early Cata.
Wrong. The shitters were complaining and getting into normals in Wotlk was so fucking easy. Wtf are you smoking? Jimmy's dog could raid normal Naxx if he wanted.

You keep saying the one percent because you probably heard a dev say only one percent of people got to see Naxx in it's prime. Far more than one percent of people were doing heroic mode raiding before meme mode raiding was introduced as a queue mode to AFK for loot.

>Blood DK
Laughing Tanks.jpg

He's lying, I'm way behind on research, and wqs give 500+/1200+ AP.

Draenor - 1 Old God
Azeroth - 4 Old Gods
Check and mate, Azeroth is cancer.

Meh. It's not like I have anything better to do or there's any decent games worth playing right now. That's the only reason I'm still logging in

the trick only works with blood dks, as d&d is the only spell in the game that breaks LOS on a big area
sorry mate, your throw weapon won't work :^)

Mythic+ raids when? Just think about the endless posibilities.
>Create a single raid per expansion with 15 or 20 bosses in total.
>Make it Mythic+.
>Don't have to worry about making new raids for the entire expansion.

Why don't they build a giant drilltank and drill into the core of Azeroth and kill it's heart so it can't be corrupted?

How do we make content fun again?

MOUNTAINS!
MORE MOUNTAINS!
MORE GOD DAMNIT!
I SAID MORE MOUNTAINS!
OKAY, NOW ADD TUNNELS AND... MORE MOUNTAINS!

Everyone get's an artifact weapon. But Legion has lots of legendaries

Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention that the introduction of legendaries has made the community 500 times worse. If you don't have one it's nearly impossible to get a group; they all demand you link your legendary. They would literally rather sit in the group finder for another hour than take a tank that can't stack Thrash two extra times.

Plus what this guy said mythic+ gives other players an opportunity to really yank your chain and ruin your keystone without punishment because muh perfect run.

I played herbalist/alch so I personally didn't have a problem with money but grinding herbs isn't supposed to be the "fun" way to make money. WQs, BGs, missions and dungeons all reward VERY little gold and AP.

I got to AP 4 before leaving and the highest AP WQ I ever saw was 600, most were around 255, not worth my time. Mythic dungeons were giving me 80 AP pearls.

>I go to their armory

How much can a random passerby know about other players just from inspection?
Before you ask, yes Legion is my first expansion. Been enjoying myself so far but it's been a singleplayer game for me. And if what I see in trade chat and on here is true about stuff like
>link achievements
>no title red-flag
And basically what you just described, it'll probably stay that way.

All that lava and pressure and evil bug/octopus people I guess.

>tunnel between swamp and blade edge mountains in the outland
I actually loved shit out from it
Giant mountains are cool as fuck!

You're a complete retard. Mythic raiding does not require any more time invested than any of the other modes. It is no longer hard core to just raid on the hardest level. The only thing keeping people out of mythic is their badness. This game is filled with baddies.
If you want to complain about something feeling like work you could say going for firsts is a chore. Those guys take 2 week leaves from work, multibox 5 of the same class and farm legendaries on each of em. Whichever one of that chars geys a legendary is their main. Then they go raid mythic with the 4 other alts to test the bosses and only down them with their mains. Keep in mind these are 5 characters that need to be supremely geares enchanted/flasked/food buffed.
You should kill yourself.

>Want to go to place right next to where I am.
>Sheer Cliffs bar the way.

They should have made the grappling hook and glider an expansion feature for getting around a "hostile" landscape.

>Legion is my first expansion
Not surprising.

>Link achievements
>No title
Why don't people make their own groups? I don't get it. If I don't have the achievement or over-gear what I'm trying to pug, I make my own group. No shit no one's going to take you.

No pug wants to progress you, that's what guilds are for. Also, you can get a lot of information from someone's armory. If they sit there and complain about how time-constrained they are, all they do is LFR but yet somehow are getting achievements all throughout the day, they're lying and are just shit at the game.

>If you don't have one it's nearly impossible to get a group; they all demand you link your legendary.
What? You don't need legendary to even get into +6 groups
>Mythic dungeons were giving me 80 AP pearls.
Lie
Even heroic dungeons gave more
>and potions/flasks cost 20K gold apiece
lie again

THE EARTH HEAVES AND ROARS AT MY COMMAND

Can we have a new raid difficulty called "hard cored" or something similar? In it you're restricted to only use dungeon blues to clear mythic raids. That way we can see who the actual good players are, and not see raids being stomped on week 1 because people already overgear it.

Don't underestimate folk that still plays wow. LFR should be eye opener what 80% of players are made of.

They want you to play dh.
But they fucked up when they forgot to add a healer spec to it.

That's what the legion is trying to do.

No, you're lying.

>20k a piece
Maybe he's playing in Taiwan where everyone's an imprisoned gold farmer and tokens cost 125k gold.

yknow i was gonna get this but blizzard urged my account for being inactive for too long. like fuck me i was done with draenor and waiting for legion

THANKS BLIZ

kys

Not him.
> trade chat
I played only private servers before and legion is my first retail experience. I'm already in a mythic progression guild that raided mythic in wod and is now 4/7. Granted I found mine on tchat but they seemed decent. If you want a good guild search on the forums.

I'll take things that never happened for 500 Alex.

No save your money

man you wanna see the email

It's pretty good, but I don't think it'll move me from XIV

my shit guild that struggled on gorefiend for weeks killed 4 mythic bosses in 1 lockout lmfao

you think nighthold will actually be challenging or just another easy raid like en?

Yes please

actually end your life please. I can't think of anything sadder than somebody that works 60 hours a week and comes home to play world of warcraft singleplayer. You probably drink while playing too

No save your money

NOOOOOOOOOOO

did that voice actor deliberately make it sound like the darth vader one from episode 3?

kek, the raid is brain dead easy until maybe heroic xavius

come back when you're clearing mythic

Gonna start pugging EN tonight, what am I in for?

Easy raid on normal if you ask people to know fights. Don't consider heroic or mythic.

How are you supposed to grind rep past honoured? World quests only give 75 exp each

I just got my legendary so yeah it's pretty good

Are you sure that wasn't an empty account or a phishing attempt? Pretty sure Blizzard doesn't delete accounts with licenses on them.

Dailies do-4-WQs give 1500 rep.

emissary quests give 1500 and rare quests give 150

you should be a bit into honored just from doing all the zones

>AFKing in Mythic+
Don't pug them, simple as that. Sure it's unfriendly against solo style players but they're pretty fun in a full group.

>Alt unfriendly
I agree they have to bump up the artifact research in 7.1 or make it go to all your alts or anything. It's fucked.

>Class fantasy
Yeah this is all fucked up. Buffing is weird as fuck. Pallies can give themselves all 3 blessings. Survival is actually pretty good though, but they don't fill the niche of a hunter which is "Sustained ranged dps which can move".

Warlocks are proper fucked in this respect. Affliction is dogshit at everything and only top meters in random bgs because you just spam dots, so everyone thinks they're op. Destro doesn't have a class fantasy really, their spells are long cast time and hit for fuck all with instant fillers, the whole spec revolves around hard scaling. Demo, holy fuck this spec is bad. The dps is good but the rotation is depressing along with the fantasy. Summoning basic bitch demons. They could have made the feldog summoning, felbats or those other flying demons. Summoning an arseload of imps is alright, could do with multiple infernals and a pitlord as your main pet or something. No real power in the fantasy.

Probably obvious as fuck in that last part that I decided to main a warlock this xpack. It would be alright if we had an interrupt and enslave demon worked on some more interesting demons. Blizzard is adamant that warlocks are overreacting though in an xpack where half their shit got given to other classes. Not to mention they enslave demons and the cunts are literally raining from the sky. Some of this is hyperbole but you get the gist.

>mythic cleared in one day
>already sat at 870 ilvl

welp time to quit

>tfw broke af and no flasks / pots for tonights raid
fuck, what should I do to make some quick gold?

LOL you got phished you fucking retard.

That was awful, I don't know how Blizzard let that go through

Yeah but the daily has to actually be for the faction you need.

>Been Frost Mage since Cata for PvE
>Went against my guildies who got into the beta saying it would be garbage
>It's beta, they'll fix it

I've made a huge mistake.

How the actual shit do you PvP as Enhance? Everything slows me, I have one 30 second CD gap closer and I'm super fucking squishy. I can't insta heal unless I'm on top of something and all the other melee shred me to pieces before I can even gather enough Maelstrom to use an insta heal.

Pick some flowers laddy

This game is dead. Just play FFXIV, the superior MMO.

This expansion sucks. LF WoD private server.

i couldnt believe that wow could get worse
i want wod back
not kidding
not memeing
legion is shit
i want my money back fuck

>xiv
>superior

Go back to your general and yiff with the other gay catboys

If you don't want to play with other faggots, don't play a fucking MMO, faggot.

Have you heard the entirety of the highmountain tauren? It's some of the laziest modern voice acting i've ever heard.

Finally got my warrior geared.
Who should I level next, oh wise Cred Forums?

I just boosted a Holy Paladin. I feel very bad with heals. Is there really only like 4 main healing spells? I feel like I have barely healed any health. I need a guide to healing. Does someone have something other than Icy Veins?

the camera in this fight just sucks, gotta look at her to see where the aoe goes and at the ground for those god damn holes that get coved up by any aoe affect.

Dude, I heal for 500k crits as prot. Git gud.

Blizz has a history of doing fights like that with shitty camera placement.

The underwater one from Cata is what I'm referring to. Specifically the last boss.

Feral Druid

F2P when?

how do you know where Helya's tentacles appear?

We were doing mythic maw last night and eventually managed to clear it but the healer got sniped by a tentacle several times and there isn't any shit on the ground warning you about it

It already is. Got my token in less than three weeks, already close to the second in one month , in eu, never played wow before.

>MFW they are pretty cheap in US

I guess this is the only reason I'll keep my sub. I already feel burnt out, gotta admit, it was fun while it lasted.

If you just play through once in solo, it gives more playtime than most single player games nowadays. If you keep playing, it's basically free.
There is no reason to complain, you get what you paid for.

dragon & bear are free kills on hc

Much better than WoD. The continent is complete, and though world quests are dailies with a coat of paint there's a ton of them and they constantly rotate.

Suramar has a lot of content and ensures you won't be dead-bored 5 minutes after you hit 110.

On the other hand, world quests essentially boil down to collecting 6 bear asses and receiving epic gear. LFR still exists and shouldn't exist. Class Order Hall missions are a step up from AFK'ing in Garrisons but still needlessly timegate content.

WoW is just an old as fuck game. The people who got their fun out of it got their fun out of it. It needs a sequel on a new engine.

get a healer with gear from this expansion and he will survive

>Open my WQ box thinking maybe today will be the day that I finally get a legendary
>nope

fuck this game

>that part where you make wine
Suramar is really fun to quest even with the shitty sneaking mechanics.

Nyth and the nightmare dragons, yeah. I disagree on Ursoc, since it depends on faultless tank coordination and >200k dps from every dps.

>It needs a sequel on a new engine.
I still hope that Legion is the last WoW expansion.

>censoring your name like a bitch

It's post golden age Blizzard, it's garbage but everybody eats it up regardless.

And if you had one, you'd beat them by an even larger margin. Your point is?

Post your mog

>fight requires minimum awareness of surroundings
>competent players easily avoid mechanic, shitters corpses all over the place

this is bullshit blizzard, wow is dead, they HAVE to nerf bellow. unsubbed

yeah like 5 years ago, now its just not even fun unless you have already sink a bunch of your time in a character, for new players is not even worth the free trial

You can shut down every argument that it's good or fun with one point, just like WoD: Artifact Power grind.

It's the new Garrisons.

>getting spammed by assblasted buttbabies that didnt get their hidden skin

My point is that legendaries don't matter that much. Sure, I might beat them, but the important thing will always being knowing what fucking buttons to push, and when. Sure, you might be pulling farther ahead of you know that + have your legendary, but as long as you can complete the content, I can live without my legendary for a while yet.

Do note that I don't even play a toptier class. I'm a DK.