Am I the only one around here who seriously thinks that we need more video games with an Arabian setting?

Am I the only one around here who seriously thinks that we need more video games with an Arabian setting?

Other urls found in this thread:

sukebei.nyaa.se/?user=336358
sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=7_26&filter=0&term=fakku
doujins.com/pceuqsf1
mediafire.com/folder/lu95l5mgg06d5/Ancient
mediafire.com/folder/81ck8x600cas4/Medieval
mediafire.com/folder/w6m41ma3co51e/Horse_and_Musket
mediafire.com/folder/vh1uqv8gipzo1/Napoleonic
mediafire.com/folder/bbpscr0dam7iy/ACW
mediafire.com/folder/bvdtt01gh105d/Victorian
mediafire.com/folder/b35x147vmc6sg/World_War_One
mediafire.com/folder/z8a13ampzzs88/World_War_Two
mediafire.com/folder/z8i8t83bysdwz/Vietnam_War
mediafire.com/folder/7n3mcn9hlgl1t/Modern
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2538319
amazon.com/Armies-Caliphs-Military-Society-Islamic/dp/0415250935
drive.google.com/open?id=0BwYUexL0zGS_Sk9RdGJPTjFLWGc
youtube.com/watch?v=ACUrpY47rhI&index=2&list=PLyrwav-FB7L1HLUvv5k_8LzrIwX2jjH9J
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah
just the sand
fucking sick of snow

Ever since PoP died and asscreed went to Italy there honestly hasn't been much.

Just play Counter Strike on de_dust

We can only hope japanese to do games like that, murrikans are still buttblasted after getting rekt at 9/11

Fuck off sweden/germany

I've seen this before but forgot the sauce

The lack of brown girls is truly criminal

Maybe

I just want more anime tiddies to be very quite seriously honest

Bongistanians will make their own game.

Shantae?

anime tiddies

just type NTR on sad panda

Post full pic or sauce faggot.

there's 556 or so pages, user

There's plenty of games set in London.

tried dancer/arabic. no joy. is it in a comic?

I'm all for it.

Caravan is out on steam and gog.

[Okumoto Yuuta] Fortune Lovers

Ah man, I remember that one. Classic. Is it me or has Exhentai's quality gone down recently, I haven't seen much good stuff lately.

>before 90's
>exotic, dessert, camel, caravan, belly dance, etc.
>now
>ISIS, suicide bomber, black clothes
blame Islamic Fundamentalism

well it's missing all the shit fakku publishes and retroactively pulled from there as well

Wait fuck, why?

Arab women are just white women colored brown, and with even longer noses. If you truly like exotic women, go for black women.

because jacob is a jew and likes money, so the first thing he did after securing publishing deals straight from japan was to strongarm sadpanda into compliance

Post your favorite arabic inspired vidya character

Jesus fucking Christ, Fakku's gone to shit. I didn't really notice much stuff missing, I just more noticed most of the new stuff uploaded is shitty.

Money

Fuck off, sand nigger

We need more brown girls in general.

he cant take down torrents though m8

sukebei.nyaa.se/?user=336358

sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=search&cats=7_26&filter=0&term=fakku

it's more like brazilian samba costume

Did a Purururin replacement site ever come around.

Truth! This man speaks Truth!

Nhentai is pretty good.

Hmm being blown up or aids.

Tough choice.

how is this arabic inspired

I'll check it out, although I dunno if I have to now that I've started using sadpanda.

nhentai is literally just uploads shit that was on exhentai in worse quality

its shit

No, blame western scare campaign. Fucking T.E. Lawrence used 'izlamig fodamedalizt" groups in WW1 and nobody, NOBODY gave a shit.

The US government used extremist islamic groups in the 80s and nobody gave a shit either.

Today's depiction of Arabian settings is pointless edgy shit and it shouldn't have been so. It's still full of inspiring and exotic stuff.

>every single thing in this pic

Something else is needed more than all this.

Your what?

You can't really say that if every country is part of IS or going to be, the ME is fubar

So is this a hentai thread or should I post arabs?

>why_not_both.jpg

>mda starou draws the most delicious brown girls ever
>STILL not translated
What the fuck is this
It has been months since it was uploaded

IS is weakshit that's dependent on the Assad regime to survive financially and dependent on the excuse of foreign intervention to conscript new members. If you leave them alone, they're gonna implode into themselves.

Arabs used to be cool. Very underrated if you ask me.

Do Tuaregs count? Look at these fucking uniforms.

>booty

They were terrorists in the public consciousness in the 80s too. Just a bit less venomous or threatening kind. Carbombya in what was it, Transformers? The ubiqutous Arab terrorist in 80s movies.

Well they are followers of Allah so 's cool.
Turk dogs are not ok though, just look at them, disgraceful.

Name a more badass or more attractive arab woman in video games than Ana Amari in her prime.

Protip: You can't.

Sauce?

>arab
she's fantasy egyptian/coptic at best

Oh fuck it seems like I posted fatimids instead of turk dogs, well I better keep posting fatimids then.

>IS dependent on the Assad regime to survive financially
You literally have no idea what's going on over there, do you?

>It's still full of inspiring and exotic stuff.

Such as? Even if you remove the muzz shit, arab stuff sucks. The only venues you can have are deserts filled with scorpions, and before muslim shit took over people straight up just worshipped demons and had human sacrifices

>mfw people forget that before islam arabs worshipped Baal, Moloch, Nimrod, beelzebub, and god knows wtf else

Where is the source OP?

the immigrants keep their women away from pathetic beta euro cucks

That girl from Arabian Fight, a game made in Japan, free of social justice inclusive fuckery.

in the first third of the thread, read it

>big crooked nose
>evil eye of horus occult tattoo

No.

>Found the source but the only available copy online is in German

I wish I knew who made these illustrations, I have tons of them for different cultures and time periods but I don't have the book. I'd love to have it.

My bad, just woke up and I missed it the first time. Is there a reason it's not on exhentai? Looks vanilla.

wat

You stupid son? I found an english version accidently

an Egyptian setting is fine too

doujins.com/pceuqsf1

>The one with the red things in the hair
HNNNNNNG

She's Egyptian. OW uses real countries, though the lore doesn't really go much into how directly similar they are to their real world counterparts.

godDAMN

>egyptian
>isn't murdering innocent christians

Not a very believable character

that is clearly a belly dancer outfit.

From my understanding the book is mostly text and the pictures are from different editions covering different eras and cultures.

>eye of horus
>Evil cult.

It's a fucking tattoo of protection.

You ignorant bitch.

Is online hentai dying, lads.

Hispanic women are the best.

My ex was Hispanic, my gf is Hispanic, I don't think I'd ever go back to white women desu.

it was in comic kairakuten, published by wani
wani has an exclusive deal with fakku, fakku made the panda delete it from there
it's the secret club archive, and probably a few other places

>tfw I hate shitskins
>tfw I find brown anime girls the hottest thing ever.

Cred Forums was right, anime is brainwashing me trough my dick.

What are you doing here? Go back to your hugbox you fucking ponce.

Just googled it and seems to be Angus Mcbride

I never went there. I'm too afraid.

Protection from who? Jehovah? Your tattoo can't save you from the one true God and His merciful wrath.

Shit, I don't keep up with bullshit anime internet politics any more but Jacob is still a faggot ten years later.

in anime they look like any other anime character just different colour skin

but IRL they still have their shitty facial features which make them ugly

rude

Thats the one it seems, thanks user. I can't even find good assasin pictures.
I fucking hate assasin creed.

artist?

Hue.

They are from various Osprey books. Angus died back in 2011, but go here and check any of the following links

Games, Ospreys & References folders:
mediafire.com/folder/lu95l5mgg06d5/Ancient
mediafire.com/folder/81ck8x600cas4/Medieval
mediafire.com/folder/w6m41ma3co51e/Horse_and_Musket
mediafire.com/folder/vh1uqv8gipzo1/Napoleonic
mediafire.com/folder/bbpscr0dam7iy/ACW
mediafire.com/folder/bvdtt01gh105d/Victorian
mediafire.com/folder/b35x147vmc6sg/World_War_One
mediafire.com/folder/z8a13ampzzs88/World_War_Two
mediafire.com/folder/z8i8t83bysdwz/Vietnam_War
mediafire.com/folder/7n3mcn9hlgl1t/Modern

If you have any questions regarding the martial history of the Middle East (and including Iran/Afghanistan/India as well as the Maghreb in the West) you can ask and I'll do my best to answer. Over the years I've pursued reading, studying and learning about the region as a hobby.

Is it time for jihad? How many little girls are you going to rape when we win the war against America, Cred Forums?

I appreciate all the different shades of brown, especially the darker ones. Sometimes, a lot of "brown" anime girls just look like they have a tan.

It's.... just not the same in 3D.

I kinda agree. Dark skin only interests me in 2D for some reason, I wonder why that is?

How did Cred Forums get its brown fetish? Mine came from a dream which I remember in great detail

>apartment swimming pool
>thicc-ish brown girl with short hair and a black one piece swimsuit with green stripes on the hips
>amber eyes
>turned upwards mid breaststroke and saw me staring from an apartment four stories up

Also an obscure side character in a semi well known book

I don't know artist but that is queen blade and Menace (the egyptian pale girl).

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2538319

Nm, there's your artist.

>It's.... just not the same in 3D.
sure, but I wouldn't say no to her

No problem. Thanks for posting, I'm probably gonna buy one of his art books.

I have a uniform collection book series somewhere in the library at home, very similar style and same presentation type but different author I think. I can only remember seeing three books that covered "30 year war era in Europe", "Napoleonic era" and "Late 19th early 20th century".

The books usually had a page or two with illustrations and then went on for about 5-20 pages before the next illustration came up. Lots of details in that shit.

Fareeha Amari

>he likes brown women
>not superior pale skinned eldar

Talk about bad taste.

It's ok at least we have nhentai which isn't shit

Are there any particular books/documentaries/resources about the history of the middle east you would recommend? I would love to learn more.

Only Allah for me please.
Also, this is an spanish arab.

probably because of the shit I did with my neighbor, which was a brown chick. When we were kid we would do weird stuff like pretend sex and shit, it got weird some times. I still don't know why the fuck we did it, but whatever.

Seeing Lisa from Dead or Alive in one of her swimsuits. I actually had to stop playing and jerk off. Most white women don't do it for me anymore, unless they're thicc.

nhentai is fucking shit, it just uploads shit on exhentai on a delay in worse quality

only for plebs that can't get into secret club, oh and also some tags are blocked and aren't uploaded from panda because site owner doesn't like it

>Arab women
>not wearing hijab
pick one

Spanish get triggered by these usually.

Kebab needs to be removed from Europe

>spanish
>arab
Is a nigger born in a stable a horse?

What does Cred Forums think of Kuro?

>arabs worshipped Baal, Moloch, Nimrod, beelzebub, and god knows wtf else
All much cooler than Allah

>Prefering foul xenos over a melanic variant of our glorious species

You gonna get purged, heretic.

I don't know, not very attractive to me

All just as evil as Allah too. Arabs would sacrifice children to monsters like Baal and Moloch.

brb I have to fap to this

the head ruins it.

Go home, Mohammed

Artist name right the fuck now please

I've mostly developed this knowledge from a myriad of sources, poking around this way or that way. But a few good options, albeit with a narrower scope, are:

-Osprey, which you can find posted offers a good intermediate range of material. The better Ospreys actually cite archaeological references for their modern color plates,not all of their authors do.
-Heirs of Muhammad by Barnaby Rogerson was a good book that dealt more with the political dynamics of Muhammad's time and then his early successors. Does some military references, but it's good as a whose who of important individuals.
-amazon.com/Armies-Caliphs-Military-Society-Islamic/dp/0415250935 is a pretty dry but informative read about the organization and pay and so on of the Caliphate, more so Umayyad and early Abbasid than the less well documented but pivotal MUhammad era and Rashidun (4 rightly guided caliphs).

I can.

black women>>>>>>arab

There was this one webm of a Kuro kiss in 3rei I've been trying to find again but I could never find it. It's a pretty good one, heavy kissing and leglocking and everything. Can't even find a gif of it.

>How is this video games?

Prisma Illya has a 3DS game.

Oh nevermind after 20 years in google artist name is takasugi kou

Source?

>75% white
rly makes u think

Part of Spain was ocupied by muslims for several centuries, as a result a lot of spanish have arab heritage and by extension mestizos as well.
If spanish triggers you, what about "Iberian" then?

Good

Oh m ybad, you're asking about the general history not just martial. In that case it's a bit better though I still followed that trend of >I've mostly developed this knowledge from a myriad of sources, poking around this way or that way.

Arabia And The Arabs From The Bronze Age To The Coming Of Islam - drive.google.com/open?id=0BwYUexL0zGS_Sk9RdGJPTjFLWGc

For the WW1 era in general I absolutely love this early 2000s BBC documentary on WW1. youtube.com/watch?v=ACUrpY47rhI&index=2&list=PLyrwav-FB7L1HLUvv5k_8LzrIwX2jjH9J It's classy, no frills nonsense not hollywoodized but also not woefully boring or full of still and lifeless narration. There's an episode, I think 04, on "Global Jihad" during WW1, and it's touched on in other sections.

Continuing the trend of WW1 Mid-East history I can recommend:
-Lawrence in Arabia: War, deciet, imperial folly, and the making of the modern middle east by Scott Anderson
-Berlin Baghdad Express: The Ottoman Empire and Germany's bid for World Power by Sean McMceekin
-A Line in the Sand: The Anglo-French Struggle for the Middle East 1914-1948

>>big crooked nose
What the FUCK am I reading.

Why do you dislike Arab settings user

Because deserts are shitty and boring, and islam is a garbo religion

Can't make games about desert people anymore, everyone is too afraid of doing something wrong and getting murdered by a religion of peace.

Well said, we should kill them all.

Take your stupid ass back to Cred Forums

I believe in no god.

They don't give a damn about what we do. Why the fuck would I waste my years in their servitude.

Intangible fuck faces I'm supposed to live in fear in. Who don't have the good will to not bring children into the world without fucking cancer or organ defects.

Fuck you and your demonizing all mighty shitlord.

10/10

For 18th century Persia - "The Sword of Persia: Nader Shah from Tribal Warrior to Conquering Tyrant" (Michael Axworthy).

-David Nicolle, who has done some Osprey books is a pretty reliable author. One of my first books I picked up on the subject was his "God's Warriors: Crusaders, Saracens, and the Battle for Jerusalem". One half is generalistic on crusade armies/generals/ect, the other half covers the Templars and the "Faris" (Arabic for cavalryman, but generally runs the range of free horsemen and Mamluks/Ghulams).

-The books are very old, 1920s-1930s or so, but Harold Lamb is one of my favorite authors. He was a contemporary of Robert E Howard or Lovecraft but was a lot more professional and intelligent though he still did/got started with pulp fiction. His non-fiction writing has this unbelievably sublime mix of narrative storytelling with historical fact. It's not just a dry historical non-fiction tome, but it's also not just straight up storytelling. You want in particular:

-Iron men and Saints (first half of the crusades)
-Flame of Islam (second half, despite the name still pays full attention to Crusaders, just equally also Saladin, Nur Ad-Din and later on that Mamluk guy that beat the mongols)
-March of the Barbarians (Tamerlane and Genghis book) or Tamerlane the Earth Shaker and I'm not sure what the separate book is called but I assume Genghis Khan: Emperor of all men.

He's done other books that are good too, though I wasn't big on his purely narrative storytelling book on a fictional Cossack.