What's the Cred Forumserdict?

What's the Cred Forumserdict?

Customization should be on mmo tier so we could create a full waifu team, 17 still got the female football?

Definitely has its problems but better than 16

We don't play sports games here

Better than PES, but I'm done with pure Football Simulators, they don't entertain me anymore.

Even Football Manager or Championship Manager, which was a series I used to buy every year I stopped buying so much.

I bought FM2007, then I played it for as long as I can remember and bought FM2015 last year, probably not gonna buy FM2017.

Rather go back to older games, still occasionally play Championship Manager 2 and to pic related which is my all time favorite Divegrass Management series.

I really loved Championship Manager 00/01 as a kid.
Couldn't play any of it today.

>Sports games
>soccer of all things
Go outside faggot

>go outside and be messi

kek

i didnt know going outside made me legend in all sports thanks bruh my life changed

Online is fucking horrible because everyone plays on 200kb wireless connection.

I mainly enjoy dribbling and doing skills but it's fucking impossible to do anything that requires precision because of the 2 seconds delay between pressing something and it actually happening.

So basically the same as every other FIFA, yeah.

The ost is godlike this year around
Are ones to watch out already?

0/10, it's not FIFA 98 or Nintendo World Cup.

I only like watching football. I'm shit at playing it in real life and I find FIFA/FM dull.

What team do you lads support?

Inter

im gonna buy pes like i always do :) still enjoying my pes2016 so not gonna buy it yet

The Swans

Normalfags are faggots and somehow love buying the same game every year.

>Anstoss 2 Gold

Mein Neger.

Blunderland.

I hate myself

Are we really talking about a soccer game on Cred Forums?
That's a first for me.
They all suck btw.

I'm impressed
EA managed to create a game that is worst that FIFA 16

Anstoss 3 was amazing too, I liked how they expanded everything.

The nostalgia I feel when searching for players and seeing Shevchenko in Kiev and all kinds of shit, like a 17 year old Cannavaro really kicks me in the feels.

for you

Rangers

It's not been a fun few weeks

I'm impressed.
You somehow managed to use worst instead of worse.