PS4Pro

$399 for native 4k 60fps.

Will you join more than 40 million PS4 owners this holiday?

youtube.com/watch?v=iGQqjVsLXlk

Other urls found in this thread:

frictionalgames.blogspot.de/2012/09/tech-feature-hdr-lightning.html
store.steampowered.com/app/446100/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-dynamic-range_rendering
youtu.be/feoyqrjRhs8
youtube.com/watch?v=Be8AMAb_s1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>native 4k 60fps
pffh hahahahaha

Le 4 games which will actually support it and no 60fps in any of them without framedrops or really bad textures

>didn't watch the youtube video

>those graphics

>Native

I'm buying one but I know most it only support upscaled 4k.

480p 60fps mabye, lmao.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2012.

i'm a sony fanboy and even i can admit this is pretty spot on

It's a fucking top-down racer. I'd be surprised if it couldn't run this. Come back when it can run Witcher 3 at 4K 60FPS

>didn't watch the proof video
>implying that native 4k 60fps for $399 isn't native 4k 60fps for $399

Show me any build for $399 that can do Witcher 3 at 4k60fps.

Just fyi, Witcher 3 and even Bloodborne aren't getting a patch at all

>Will you join more than 40 million PS4 owners this holiday?
No.

>Show me any build for $399 that can do Witcher 3 at 4k60fps
There is none. My point is, is that only indie-shit is going to support this.
>they can't even get bloodborne running at 60 with their new hardware

nobody on pc claims its platform for cheapcucks like you or claims 399 can do 4k 60 fps like sonyggers

Damage control or a shitposter trying to get a console war going? You decide!

does this thing have any games yet?

>hewwo
>this wacing game is coming to pwaystation pwo
>it's weewee good

>That Hellfire autist in the comments

Is that you OP?

>>
>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2012.

kys
kys
kys
kys
kys

>Show me any build for $399 that can do Witcher 3 at 4k60fps.
There's a difference between Witcher 3 and a top-down racer that looks like a late PS2 game.

it's just a phase m8. eventually we'll get tired of typing shit into the email form all the time

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2012.

A 50$ dollar PC can run 4K 60FPS. Why should I consider buying a PSPoo?

Okay then find a $399 PC that can run that game at 4k60fps. Even digital foundry's PC capture had worse frame consistency compared to ps4pro.

>spending money on Cred Forums

>he doesn't value his time

That's how I know you're still a NEET.

>Even digital foundry's PC capture had worse frame consistency compared to ps4pro.
That's because it's an unfinished early access game. Show me a PS4.5 game that runs at 4k 60fps that anyone actually gives a shit about playing.

can you at least take full advantage of this feature and start avatar and tripfagging

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2012.

>Show me a PS4.5 game that runs at 4k 60fps that anyone actually gives a shit about playing.
>i don't like it so no one else should like it
Haha there's the delusions i knew you had.
Moving the goalpost is all you can do at this point.
Face it...
You lost :)

>FPS Drops immediately after the race starts
>On a mobile game ported to PS4

HOW CAN PC COMPETE!!! LMFAO!!!

>native 4k 60fps

falseflag shitposting thread

Stop replying to him, it's like a new form of tripfag.

Why would I subject myself to getting filtered by a bunch of NEETs?

you already are

>Native 4k 60fps

how long till original ps4's are dirt cheap so i can buy a bloodborne machine?

I seriously cant figure out if its shills or just shitposters at this point

claim your victory with all the games no one wants to play

It isn't native faggot.

>posting on Cred Forums
>valuing his time

Delet this

>Not watching the video that proves the original statement
Holy shit why are you this mad?
Are you angry that PS4pro is getting native 4k games?

For a console upgrade that's practically 100% built around the gimmick that it fully supports 4K gaming, it should be incredibly worrisome to anyone looking to buy this that it will never support 4K Blu-ray discs. Their reasoning that it's because people are going towards digital is complete horseshit, physical still leads by a landslide because of resales. It's either Sony forcing Pro owners towards digital so that they get more profit, or it's because the Pro's power simply couldn't handle 4K Blu-rays.

>Game which looks like shit can do native 4K on weak hardware

Uh that's cool I guess. I can run Doom 1 in 8K at 60 FPS

GR13
Get b&

A polished turd.

>native 4k for minesweeper

ok

>$399 for native 4k 60fps.

Woah

Seems almost too good be true, I wonder how they do that

>Are you angry that PS4pro is getting native 4k games from Mobile phone ports?

Fixed

Nah, I'll buy a used one in the spring for half price.

this better work

Cred Forums Pass user since September 2016.

>september
did you forget that its october?

Does having most customers make Apple better than Sony as a gaming company?

Are you literally that retarded? That's the point, you can't do it so they shouldn't market it as a lie.

and another 399$ for 4k monitor.

Not worth it in the end.

Lmao what a fag

Cred Forums Pass user since January 2013.

Actually you're joining to 0 million users as the Pro is the one who will get all the glory from now on, vanilla PS4 is not more than a more expensive PS3

>they can't even get bloodborne running at 60 with their new hardware
More like they're not allowed to make a Pro patch for multiplayer games unless it only increases the graphics.

But op's video says otherwise.

Does it have real backwards compatibility?
I'm not getting a console until it can actually play PS2 games, streaming doesn't count.

Is the original PS4 that bad if you don't care about the Pro ?

I thought it could run games like TW3, Bloodborne, TLoU and P5 without major issues.

tlou isn't that bad, because optimization
but Bloodborne and w3 have constant frame drops.
idk about p5

>PS1 game running at 60fps on PS4
Am I supposed to be impressed?

Damn, I thought that Bloodborne and TW3 update patches would at least fix the frame rate issues :(

Mfw Game have a trade in deal which involves trading my old PS4 500gb and 5 budget games, which means I can get a PS4 Pro for £170.

Thats a pretty good deal for us as I was looking to buy a new look PS4 with a bigger harddrive anyway.

Pretty hyped about it.

So, is the original PS4 (brand new) with BB and TLoU worth it at $400 ?

No, at most $350.

ofc its worth the money but it would be a shame not getting the cutting edge PS4pro etc. just to be covered for anything in the future.

That feel when you have to spend over $1000 for ps vr and ps4 pro

So is the pro not going to run older stuff better? Walmart opened layaway so I need to know these things.

>native 4k
>native
>4k
I have some bad news for you, friend.

Reminder you can report pass users for violating global rule 13. You can also just filter them out.

>native 4k 60fps

There are people who ACTUALLY believe this

I'm getting a PS4 slim instead.

The Sony marketing department is sending out their Pajeets 24/7 for the Holidays it looks like

>calls things in distance being blurry "depth of field", and actually praises it

Why do I keep hearing them advertise "HDR gaming" like it's some new thing? I remember playing games 10 years ago with HDR. Or is this something else entirely?

It's been around on PC for ages, but it's new on consoles I think.

console games have had it too for years.

sony is just trying to sell you new HDR TVs which cost thousands of dollars if you want a decent one that doesn't input lag you to hell and back.

so they're giving you an option to enable CINEMATIC tonemapping for all ps4 games, something PC modders have had for over a decade.

All it does is make the image brighter and blurrier?
What the fuck?

>Native 4K 60fps
*2K upscaled 40 fps

i dont like fucked up contrast
yeah i know how hdr looks like in real life
but this sis just another shit like dinamic contrast lighting, 3d tv and so on

Can't wait for Solitaire 2k16 at 4k! Thank you based Sony for blessing us with this incredible hardware

It's the slim, not the pro, that you get for £170.

that's the tonemapping.

it's not a gimmick like 3d but it's incredibly expensive and adds input lag so it's shit for gaming right now. for console games it's worthless but for PC games(that support shit like ENB and reshade) it's great.

but again, expensive.

I find it hillarious how none of you know wtf you are talking about.
The video clearly proves a full native 4k resolution with the game running in a solid locked 60fps within the 99th percentile of fully recorded time.

The hilarious part is Sony's current line is fucking awful for lag and some of the more expensive models even with the lowest lag option. If you want a low lag 4K HDR TV, your best option is a LG E6 or Samsung KS series.

*1080P x 2 Checkerboard uprendered and temporally reconstructed to 4K

Fixed

On a mobile game, user.

It's upscaled, not native.

it's also a phone game

HDR is a new display technology and the source signal needs to send the right information so-
- no PC hasn't had it for years because there were no displays to use it on. It requires one of the newer generations of HDMI aswell.
That picture is not representative of the effect even slightly. You need an HDR tv in front of you to see it. I recommend going to the store if you feel the need to know. But before then please stop shitposting.
>CINEMATIC tonemapping
Yeah you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.
Activating that kind of HDR has nothing to do with the TV display technology of HDR that consoles will support.
Before the screens had 255x255x255 colors now they have 1023x1023x1023. It is a huge difference.

I considered waiting for the Pro but bought a regular PS4 plus Bloodborne GOTY for $200, how did I do?

>HDR is a new display technology
No it isn't.

>Yeah you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.
Says the mong who doesn't even know what he's looking at or talking about.

>obvious pixel count in video
heres your (you)

That's a pretty good deal. What games you wanna play aside from BB?

>native 4k
>native
>4k
>60fps
>Sixty First Person Shooters.
LOL. Nah.

Yes HDR IS a new display tech in the same way that 3D was a new tech on those high frequency televisions.
Older screens didn't have it.
Read this:
>Before the screens had 255x255x255 colors now they have 1023x1023x1023. It is a huge difference.
That wasn't widely available before. Sure the technology wasn't invented recently but it wasn't commercially available.

>only native 4k game that isn't a 2D sidescroller is TLOU Remastered, a port of a PS3 game
>that runs at 30 FPS

fucking bravo

nice. used or new? im buying my friends ps4 for 200$ in a few months.

>that text
Hi, Sony marketer!

>That picture is not representative of the effect even slightly.
It's showing exactly what Sony's HDR implementation looks like you fucking retard.

>Yeah you have no fucking idea what you are talking about.
Image related, double retard.
frictionalgames.blogspot.de/2012/09/tech-feature-hdr-lightning.html

>HDR is a new display technology
TRIPLE retard. I think you just broke a new record.

>the screens are slightly better so that somehow changed the tehcnology!!1!!
Never post again.

No, I don't own a 4k TV so it's not worth it.

I'll get the FFXV PS4 Slim bundle though.

>the screens are slightly better so that somehow changed the tehcnology!!1!!
You are literally too stupid to be alive.
You are just proving how ignorant you are on the subject with every post.

no

HDR means a lot of things user.
There is HDR photography where they do some weird stuff with the exposure to make the picture handle wide colors better.
HDR rendering, where internally the game's shaders are rendered at a high color range for a more accurate end result that is displayed in a standard range.
And HDR displays, which are displays with a very high color range.

It's actually pretty fucking cool, there's a very big difference in how vibrant and detailed HDR supported games look because the display can output far more colors instead of lumping a couple thousand (or more, probably more) possible shades of a color into just one color on a SDR display. There's a lot less black/white crush.

And you've moved on from pretending you know what the fuck you're talking about to insulting someone who BTFO u. Stay retarded, nignog.

HDR in gaming means one thing and the definition hasn't changed in a decade.

I went out and bought a mossberg.

I don't give a shit so long as my PS3 can still do Netflix.

Family is all like

>why do you need it
>bird hunting with a tac shotgun and nothing

>It's showing exactly what Sony's HDR implementation looks like you fucking retard.
You can't see it on a non-HDR10 screen you giant retard. You just took a screenshot of a compressed youtube video and said "LOL IT LOOKS BAD DONT BUY INTO IT GUYS ITS TRASH SONY IS TRASH HAHAHA FUCK SONY GUYS"
>frictionalgames.blogspot.de/2012/09/tech-feature-hdr-lightning.html
Haha he even says that its a new thing that he implemented.
It wasn't in games before and TV screens can't display it (unless they have HDR10) but no no guys its not new ATALL.
You should consider killing yourself you waste of space. The tech is new because its not adapted yet.
It has clear uses but because you can't see it/know how it works you just assume you know what you are talking about.

Already have Another World, EDF 4.1, Bastion, Transistor and Strider. I'm for sure getting FF Type-0 HD, Nier Automata, inFamous SS, DaS 3, Mortal Kombat X, Wolfenstein TNO, Doom 2016 and Gundam Breaker 3.

Used of course, new ones are still $300 or so

>It's actually pretty fucking cool, there's a very big difference in how vibrant and detailed HDR supported games look
Not true. You can see a lot more in bright whites and slightly more in darks but the difference isn't huge. Colors aren't any more vibrant.

>You can't see it on a non-HDR10 screen you giant retard.
Yes you can, it just looks like shit you retard. Nobody said it looks bad, no need for you to defend the shit game bro.

>muh tone mapping wasn't in games before
You're fucking retarded, you can't even read the link I gave you.

>And you've moved on from pretending you know what the fuck you're talking about to insulting someone who BTFO u. Stay retarded, nignog.

But ofc the tech is netter because screens have gotten better.
Its a way bigger display range.
Its like you think your screen can't get any better. You are propably some buttmad retard who bought a 4k monitor recently and you are now buttfrustrated you didn't wait for an HDR10 compatible one.

If you have an LED that can only shine so bright and show so many colors, eventually when something comes along that can shine brighter and show more color variety something will come to support it.
All content has only been optimized for 255x255x255 so far and adding the capability for 1023x1023x1023 shouldn't get you this buttfrustrated.

Now i have BTFO u.

Stop insulting ME then please ;^)

>Yes you can, it just looks like shit you retard. Nobody said it looks bad, no need for you to defend the shit game bro.

>it just looks like shit you retard. Nobody said it looks bad

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8

>fps drops when the camera is close enough to render ground details
>instantly gets better when the camera zooms out and all the details are gone
>in a fucking mobile game

I also love how there is no FPS chart showing the constant drops, truly sony is #4thepayers.

The tech is exactly the same, the screens have changed slightly.

Sony is using what most refer to as cinematic tonemapping to accentuate the colors of existing games.

Nothing new here. Nothing new at all.

You are so fucking angry I showed you up it's not even funny.

Look at you try to samefag and deflect lmao

>still no across the board 60 fps

>native 4k

I have about $1200 in extra money coming to me. Is it worth it to get any PS4 or Xbone? If I have to pay just to access my streaming services then I'm simply annoyed by it. So I might just stick with the PS3 for streaming.

Then again, I just got a new blu-ray player so I don't need stupid services to allow me to use my streaming services. Hell I'm not sure there are any games yet that make buying their shitshows worth it.

Honestly, probably yes. I mostly want to play Bloodborne on my own PS4 (played through it once on a friend's, no TOH) and also Nioh. Once I get a better job it'll be easy to justify blowing the cash on it.

The screen tech is brand new man. They are still coming up with new types of HDR by the fuckin week.

Look up all the different HDR implementations by the various different manufacturers.

>Sony is using what most refer to as cinematic tonemapping to accentuate the colors of existing games.

You are too dense to talk to.

I am telling you that the very display capability of the individual pixels on the screens are VASTLY different from before, yet you are still saying that there is no real difference.

All HDR showcase attemps on youtube etc. are useless.
The only one i have seen where they got it somewhat right was digital foundry where they showed constraining the color range and then when they turned it normal said "imagine if i could dial the color range even further up after this, you would be able to see even more detail than what was revealed before"
Its okay man. You can stay ignorant if you want to.

>pic related, your tech litteracy in 2 years if you continue to not research what shit does

>games will look like shit now for the sake of being 4k HDR
>4 da playas

DO NOT listen to this guy.

Telling people they stupid for not buying things has existed for decades now. This is almost exactly like before DVDs existed and you paid for "more lines of color."

>native 4k 60fps

It's upscaled 4k, not native. This was confirmed by Sony reps during the Pro reveal.

The TV tech is improved, not new. 4K is 4x the resolution of 1080p, now it has 4x the color since they were slow as fuck about that. Wow, such innovation.

>You are too dense to talk to.
I've already proved you wrong, dipshit. It's fucking hilarious that you're still going but I'm starting to worry that you're terminally handicapped mentally.

Are you okay?

>Native 4k 60 fps

>January 2013.
comfy

>NATIVE 4K*

*in a pre-rendered top down indie racing game

fuckin kek

If they get patches, some of which might cost money, they can get performance and visual improvements on the Pro.

>Older screens didn't have it.
High-end CRT's can do it so no
HDR is just a marketing buzzword like "HD" and "Full HD" were

>can barely hold 50-60fps with nothing happening on screen and zero draw distance
>4k 4player split screen locks to 30fps
lol ok sure

It's strictly visual and most existing games are not getting a patch.

NATIVE 4K 60FPS MOBILE GAME ON PS4 PRO

PC'S ONLY HAD THAT FOR THE LAST DECADE, PC IS FINISHED!

I'm wondering whether I should get the PS4 S or Pro. I don't own a 4k tv, but would like the improved frame rates that could result going foward.

My friend works in retail and said he'll use his discount to get me 25% off whichever console I choose.

wait for the NX

>native
10/10 neck self console cuck

>now it has 4x the color since they were slow as fuck about that. Wow, such innovation.
Hahah you can't even into math

>native

>he's still trying

Haha are you pretending like 4k is just another buzzword then?

I guess bluray doesn't mean anything to you either.

How about tflops?

How about ghz?

>Just marketing buzzwords

Marketing buzzwords or not the tech makes a fuckin difference you retard.

store.steampowered.com/app/446100/

Stupid faggots.

In reality there's very little difference between HDR rendered games in 'LDR' and HDR rendered games in 'HDR'.

Buy it and make a webm of it playing at 8k 120fps

RECOMMENDED:
Processor: 2.0+ GHz Dual Core
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 700 series plus
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 4200 MB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0C compatible

>A literal toaster can run this at 1080P 60FPS
>A GTX 750Ti would probably run it at 4K 60FPS

W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D

Fucking this. I have been trying to explain why is one of the most ignorant posts on the internet.

I BTFO you every post and that image is common knowledge. In the end though there's very little difference between HDR rendered games in 'LDR' and HDR rendered games in 'HDR'.

Sony's reinhard readjustment is nothing new.

HDR is nothing new.

You are still mad, you probably spent half an hour making that image thinking it would change something lmfao.

>In reality there's very little difference between HDR rendered games in 'LDR' and HDR rendered games in 'HDR'.
What?
You can't see the extra amount of range in LDR so the difference is 100%

100% of very little.

Already have a PS4 (and a Wii U) so my big purchase this year was to become idort.

You haven't given any arguement as to what i said wrong at all.

I literally explained to you that an HDR screen would be able to display the full range while non-HDR screens can't.

You started talking about "its nothing new" even though you literally couldn't buy any HDR screens before now.
1 year ago there were no HDR screens for less than $1500
What you are saying about "its nothing new" is just a semantics thing by now. How do you define new?

Not true it's definitely 170 for the PS4 Pro with the trade in deal see the blurb below pulled straight from the Game site.

"TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Offer valid from 10th November 2016 until 16th November 2016. Purchase a new PlayStation Pro 1TB for £174.99 (normal price £349.99) when you trade-in an original PlayStation 4 500GB (B Grade or above) plus 5 different PlayStation 4 games (excluding FIFA 14 and FIFA 15) and use the total trade-in value received against such purchase. Offer available in store only"

HDR rendered games in LDR have no difference from non-HDR rendered games in LDR.

Do you not understand how this works?

>In reality there's very little difference between HDR rendered games in 'LDR' and HDR rendered games in 'HDR'.

Its like saying that 4k on a 1080p screen is the same as 4k on a 4k screen.

>he's pretending he ever even had an argument
We're done, just leave. Thanks for the image kid.

>you literally couldn't buy any HDR screens before now
You could though, for the past decade about. They just had a smaller range of color.

LITERALLY nothing new here, you retarded shill.

>HDR rendered games in LDR have no difference from non-HDR rendered games in LDR.
He's going off the deep end of retardation folks.

>Its like saying that 4k on a 1080p screen is the same as 4k on a 4k screen.
Considering it almost exclusively adjust only the darkest and lightest colors, that comparison isn't even close to being correct. It's like comparing 900p to 1080p in reality.

>We're done, just leave. Thanks for the image kid.
Top kek you are too deluded to even continue. Why are you in this thread even?
>You could though, for the past decade about. They just had a smaller range of color.
Holy shit you should be embarrassed of yourself.
>they just had smaller range of color
Then that LITERALLY means they weren't available. The color range is the exact determinator for what this technology is.
Its like saying 4k was released pre back when HD tv's made a debut "They were just lower res at 1080p"
Holy fuck.
Gr8 b8 m8 defo 8/8

>you're deluded and embarrassed
We know.

>Then that LITERALLY means they weren't available.
It was, just at lower quantities. The tech is exactly the same as it always has been.

The only thing new with the new 'HDR' buzz Sony is spewing is the reinhard tonemapping they're allowing you to toggle. Something that's, get this, not new.

Stay mad samefag kid.

>someone who doesn't know what they are talking about
>He's going off the deep end of retardation folks.
>Considering it almost exclusively adjust only the darkest and lightest colors, that comparison isn't even close to being correct
And here we have it people. The ignorance has crystalized into this one sentence.
Let me just tell you mate. Colors are done like this on screens mkay?:
LDR
Red: 0-255
Green: 0-255
Blue: 0-255
HDR
Red: 0-1023
Green: 0-1023
Blue: 0-1023

Its not just the fucking contrasts that change you retard. Its everything.
Now go to bed and cry about that uncle rape ;^)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-dynamic-range_rendering

Whoa...................................................

>bubut it's not real(TM) 4k
>butbut it's not aaa nextgen 4k
>butbut muhgoalposts
get cucked peecee

>It was, just at lower quantities. The tech is exactly the same as it always has been.

Haha go kill urself mate.

You are argueing that modern HDR tech is the same as it has always been.
I was right
Its a semantics thing.
Its like calling 1080p and 4k the same tech.
The tech you are talking about is color range in general.

HAHA this proves how ignorant you are.

This has nothing to do with the display technology of HDR.

Jesus christ when will the americans go to bed?

You're just repeating yourself now.

>top down racing

well fuck, 4k or not, I'll get it

And you have no arguement.
You thought you were talking about HDR display tech when you were just talking about general pixel range, but you thought you were talking about HDR because you are an ignorant normie consumer so you just think you know what you are talking about.

>he's literally just repeating the same shit I've BTFO now countless times
This is pathetic beyond words.

reminder a $400 outperforms this ps4 'pro'

>he thinks he has BTFO'd me when in reality he didn't know what he was talking about at all.

Still defending your ignorance are we?
Haha typical americans.

You need HDR screen dude.

>Native 4k
Are you fuckin retarded, they literally have announced that it is a upscaled 4k

>"PS Pro won't require a 4K TV, and playing PS4 games on a PS Pro on a 1080p HDTV will offer benefits like higher scene complexity, dynamic reflections, greater scene details, and improved frame rates. This optimization to support PS4 Pro is called Forward Compatibility." - Mark Cerny

>"Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration on the PlayStation 4 Pro will include three modes: 4K Resolution, High Framerate, and Enriched Visuals, allowing you to customize your experience. 4K Resolution displays the game in 4K Resolution, on supported 4K TVs, in 30 fps. High Framerate pushes the framerate above 30 fps at 1080p with a target of 60 fps for an even smoother gameplay experience. Enriched Visuals enhances graphical features of the game for a lusher and more realistic experience, in 1080p at 30 fps."

I'm going with Enriched Visual Mode for my games. What about you Cred Forums?

PC version, which is better than all of those

i can already do this with my pc i built in 2011 and a £180 gpu.

>tfw i've spent £600 in 5 years on pc components
>tfw sonyggers are having to spend £800+ on ps4 and ps4 pro in 3 years
>my pc is still way more powerful than a ps4 pro

ultimate keks

>never have exeprienced motion sickness from any games ranging from FPS's or racing games
>looking at this game is actually making me feel a bit nauseous
is there any explanation for this, is it with the way the camera works?

What are you talking about

Probably but it'll be a used old model one. I don't care about 4k because it'll be hooked up to a CRT and I just want to play Yakuza 0, GR2 and AC7 as soon as they're out.

youtu.be/feoyqrjRhs8

Honest question: if I'm a poorfag and don't give a shit about 4k, is Slim the best option?

That statement proves how fucking retarded console users are.

>The ps4 can totally do 4k 60 FPS!
>On a top down racer with shitty graphics

WOAH DUDE PC GAYMING IS FINISHED! SO MUCH POWER #4theplayers

We totally lost, enjoy your micro machines remake, you deserve it ;)

WHERE ARE THE GAMES SONY
THERE ARE NOW MORE PS4S THAN GAMES FOR IT

The original PS4 since it's price is going down.

>"i-i-i-it d-d-doesn't count"

holy shit you guys are pathetic

As someone who plays alot of JRPGs, it has more than enough out and coming out next year for me to be buy one.

I'm planning on getting an original PS4, but if there's a really good deal on the slim on Black Friday I might get that.

Black Friday is a nightmare and I avoid it like the plague. The online deals are the only time I bother with it.

Postan in le epic marketer thread.

Fuck all of you for keeping trash like this alive.

it really doesn´t since they advertised graphically intensive games to do it. This is just a "l-look w-we didn´t lie". I´d actually be surprised if this couldn´t be possible.

Nope, you should pay more for the version that has features you cant even take advantage of.

>look, PC faggots, we can do 4k@60 in this small racing game as long as there is no couch coop
it even drops in the singleplayer, stutters and looses enhaced features because of it.
So much for the future of console gaming

>b-but so cheap
he buys the next Controller, plus Camera plus PSVRmeme plu PSPlus plus A NEW FUCKNIG TV YOU MORONS

You will be gaming with 24 fps in the near future, fucksticks

>It's another console vs. pc thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=Be8AMAb_s1k

>$399 for native 4k 60fps.

Can these meme please end?

Very few games are going to be able to achieve this. Most games will still be built for running on the original PS4, and don't have time for bothering with the optimization this would take.

>Will you join more than 40 million PS4 owners this holiday?

If I buy a Neo, then technically, no I won't.

I'm only getting this to enjoy the VR because I know the games will run better on it.

So you're paying about $888 to experience Sony's take on VR?

Which mean only playing whatever they release through their channels?

Enjoy.

>increase the specs of the PS4
>instead of using the new power to make 1080 gaming at 60fps you fuck about with trying to make it half-ass 4k at sub 30 FPS

Fucking sick of this shit.

yeah, the camera always follows the back of your car so it moves too much, I had the same issue

>tfw devs are literally fucking off the ps4 pro and major AAA titles aren't getting upgrades for ps4 pro

why would you buy it with this knowledge? you may aswell wait a year till the price drops and get it when more devs are willing to make good ps4 pro ports, especially when they start designing their games around the knowledge that the ps4 pro and xbox scorpio are going to be the main consoles once the scorpio comes out. the regular ps4 and xbox will be an afterthought for these devs.

either way, MS have a massive advantage here. porting from dx12 on windows to xbone to scorpio literally takes a matter of hours, not weeks like in the case of playstation. it seems everything is falling into place for MS now. at least we'll get some good market competition this time next year.

I'd rather save my PS4pro money for a 10bit monitor. Most consumer video cards in recent memory can already do 10bit color and professional ones have been doing it for even longer.

Yeah I guess so. I can't afford $800 just for a headset like the Vive and certainly don't have a PC that can push it anyways. This is the cheapest option and given the demo units were very fun, I'm looking forward to it. Plus there's like 50 titles being released within the year so..

Oh yeah, I'm certain Sony is pushing software hard, as buyers might otherwaise get very disappointed.