What game for the 2nd?

It's time society ended.

>take game about black people fighting the good fight
>Make them white

Or we do this instead and bring about TRUE EQUALITY :^:)^)^)^)^)^^^

Battlefield one

t. nigger cuck jew fag woman

Which is it? It's gotta be one

There were some blacks in WW1 on the side of the french/british, it's not entirely without precedence.

I wish for the 2nd coming of hitler sooner than ever

Muh puhlitticuwl cuckrectness

The Italian Mafia worked with blacks frequently tho.

>Please, when is this going to stop?

When you take up the arms and start dealing with these problems yourself. It's only getting worse unless people do something about it.

#RWDS

Yes but they used them as scapegoats and drug runners. Not once has a black man ever been the focal point or leader of an italian mafia.

I don't want to go to jail and be raped by the same niggers and fags I'd be killing. It would have to be a martyrs death. This is why most white men have become passive and scared.

You only end up in jail if you pick the wrong targets.
Aim higher and get rid of the "heads".

well it certainly is a good thing that in the new mafia game the black guy is not a mafia leader

So the trouble is....???

>>Take game with previously male role
>>make it female
>not wanting to play as a qt female
Are you gay?

Apologist beta

No but they've been trusted liaisons and official enforcers. Mafia sponsored black gangs were common.

You know what, the fact that the character is black is no the problem.

The problem is that they took a series whose entire legacy and appeal was build on being a love-letter to the Mafia genre fiction and decided to "deconstruct" it in the most fucking stupid way possible. It was a love-letter to the aesthetics, to the style, era. About the mixture of honor, emphasis of family and tradition, the snobbism, the cruelty, the boldness, the inevitable strategy.

Instead, they have decided to make it a story about a victim of social oppression going to take his revenge on those evil white people and rise in the face of adversity and racism. It's the tokenism of it all, and the absolute disregard for the legacy of the series that pisses me off. If you don't fucking like Godfather, don't fucking make a sequel to a game that is pure tribute to Godfather: it's not fucking hard!

No I'm an actual male you fucking tranny. I'd like to play a good game as my own gender for once, instead of being forced to play as some bitch.

Welcome to modern comics, movies and TV shows too, user.

Completely arbitrary race/gender character replacement is a quick way to earn muh pruhgrussuv points.

Virtually no one asks for this and most people don't like it, but they'll keep doing it anyway.

But if you say you don't like it, you're racist/sexist, even if you just cringe at shameless, obvious pandering.

Who the fuck cares? Every fucking game protagonist in the last 10 years has been ''generic middle aged man with scruffy beard''. So what if there are a couple of niggers, as long as the game is good

I refuse to play a game where I can't play as a white male.

Then don't fucking play it. End of the story. Sometimes you gotta understand that not every videogame must appeal to you

The majority of video game players are white males. Companies who want to maximize profits should appeal to the majority.

>make a movie/game about ancient Egypt
>everyone is white

What did they mean by this?

In my opinion companies should only appear to the richest of people, Jews. On principle I refuse to play video games if they don't have a Jew protag.

Cred Forums Pass user since October 2012.

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2012.

Why am I seeing this?

> Harlem Hellfighters were historically white
oh am I laughing

Not anymore

>Cred Forums Pass user since October 2012.
What the fuck is that

Nigger you're the one acting like a bitch without providing a reason, spill the beans instead of acting like you're on tumblr

What the FUCK is this, Hiro?

Am I going to have one of these on my posts when I get home today?

WHAT THE FUCK HIRO!?

>I'd like to play a good game as my own gender for once
>for once
AHAHAHAHAHA

Oh.

This isn't too bad, really.

Fictional women are better than fictional men.

Test

Hahahah nigger

Cred Forums Pass user since January 2013.

GUYS

WHAT IF

2012 is the new cutoff for "oldfags"
because you can prove how long you've been supporting Cred Forums
I don't like the idea but what if

As long as Hiro doesn't tun IDs on.

>Cred Forums
>not being triggered by everything

You mean global IDs? Or IDs for this board specifically?

True oldfags obviously still have Cred Forums Gold accounts.

Oh of course, but forging a Cred Forums pass is near impossible
TRUE oldfags have images with seven digit names

This isn't an issue because nobody fucking buys these games.

If you don't like it why don't you make your own games?
Isn't that what you told them to do?
Looks like they actually went and did it while useless faggots on Cred Forums just bitch and moan and demand to be pandered to.

Sounds familiar, huh?

Just stop buying "AAA" games.
Serously let them choke on all their inverstor oriented games and crappy dlc.
Marketing of modern games being as costly or nearly as expensive as the actual developement is a sure sign of how inflated the big publishers and developers have become.
Their games keep getting shittier every release so you won't even miss out on anything.

Remember when these people insisted they were only against game journalists because they were super duper concerned that devs were going to be FORCED to change their games to fall in line with the political ideologies of the journalists?
How come that noble ideal goes right out the window as soon as devs want to make a game that doesn't fall in line with your political leanings?

Because, as everyone always knew from the start, you never gave a shit about the "ethics" and the "freedom of expression" or "artistic integrity" or any of these other lofty notions, you just wanted liberals to not be able to make videogames. Well do they, and you need to fucking deal with it and stop being triggered like a feminist the second you see something "toxic" or "problematic" in games. And if you can't deal with it, don't buy it. Simple as that.

This is all the same shit we told feminists in the past and it's still completely fucking true. Go kickstart an antiSJW indie game and make some edgy "lol u mad u so offended" garbage if it really means that much to you.