>PS4
Resident Evil Remake HD
Resident Evil 2 Remake
Resident Evil 0 HD
Resident Evil 4 HD
Resident Evil 5 HD
Resident Evil 6 HD
Resident Evil 7

We've hit the point where only Resident Evil 3 won't be on new consoles.

It'll be $30 DLC for the RE2 remake.

Honestly, that wouldn't be bad.

>No Steam release of Code Veronica
I want my favorite classic RE in HD. Why doesn't crapcom want my money for a rehash?

Also RE3 needs a lot of work. Like not so much a remake as much as a reimagining.

What about Code Veronica X. Do you guys see this as a mainline RE or as a spin-off?

Good. Nemesis was the worst one.

Spin-off IMO, but it involves the main characters and all the juicy lore bits like Hunk, Wesker and Chris.

It was my first resi evil

Consider suicide.

No, ma man. Resident Evil 3 was the worst mainline Resident Evil and it'd be much better as a tacked on DLC. It's basically the RE2 epilogue.

>I want DLC
>$30 doesn't sound bad
Seriously. You should think it over.

You're acting like it's going to be 5 minute DLC. It's all of Resident Evil 3.

RE2 Remake is vaporware and REMake is different than RE1. PSOne classics need to port over to ps4 IMO.

>I know this hypothetical DLC better than you
>Capcom would never try to rip us off
DLC itself is a fucking Jew move. You fucks have just gotten used to paying a disproportionate amount of money for extra content.

>PC
Can play any version of any RE with highest possible graphics and framerate

We've hit the point where there's no point owning a console if you like Resident Evil.

4, 5, 6 and 7 all run at 60fps on the PS4. Stop shitposting.

REmake is still 30 lmao

I don't understand how, in such a multiplayer focused era, they haven't done and HD port or remake of Outbreak yet. It's like they hate money.

>paying 30 dollars for an entire game is too much because it's considered DLC
I think it's time for you to spend some time off of Cred Forums

I've never once noticed frame rate in an isometric, fixed camera resident evil. It doesn't really matter

>entire game
Again
>I know this hypothetical DLC better than you

No one played outbreak when it was released except you and me.

It's pretty crazy when you think about it. They made an old school online resident evil game.

It doesn't matter what you've noticed. The PC version runs at 60 which is higher than the PS4's 30.

Have you played Code Veronica recently? It's actual garbage.

One number is higher than another? Holy shit.

It's not appreciable in a game like REMake.

It's a shame. I had so many comfy nights playing with randoms online on shitty dial up tier connection.
We always failed horribly

>My favorite version of this slow ass game with fixed camera angles is better than yours!
And they say Cred Forums isn't /pc/ general. Fucking kill yourself, obnoxious cunt.

Where my survivor remake at

No user they need to remake Dead Aim first!

Ah. My buddy and I would play on broadband week nights after school and work. We'd join up with friends we met on the gamfaqs forums. Good times.

I used to just wander around the forest in the hospital level. That leech man still haunts me.

Beat that dude with a crutch every time thinking I could kill him.

>vincent?

What about Codename Veronica?

where is that pic from?

nothing should be on a NEW console
idiot

stop milking games again and again
each iteration they became uglier and uglier after their botox remastering shit

Any anons played Outbreak 1 or 2 on PCSX2 using the fan-hosted servers? Shit's pretty cash if you miss playing them with randoms online.

fuck capcom give that money to the guy doing the RE4HD project
he might do another RE after he's done with 4

Whether you or anybody appreciates it, PC still has the higher framerate.

I have a literal toaster, I'd be all over that shit otherwise.

This. Nemesis was supposed to be a spin-off game and Code Veronica was supposed to be the actual RE3. I'd actually like to see them put Nemesis in as part of the RE2 remake, as DLC or an unlockable speed run reward.

All these remakes and ports and your only problem is it not getting a certain remake?

Where are the fucking games Sony

Most ports and remakes look better than the original. Some the fuck up but oh well.

I wish they'd make original games though. Many of the best selling games this gen are uprezzed games from last gen

>Vaporware
Using words you know not the meaning simply because you've seen them here before is very bad form.

A conversation about which integer is larger than another absent of merit is extremely fascinating. I see why you PC guys are so fun at parties.

I also thought the same

No release date. No platform. No video. No screenshots.

Just some a Facebook post really.

It's vaporware

Nemesis was easily better than CV and RE0

Didn't it only get confirmed last year? It's probably still in the planning stages. Besides, they aren't going to talk about RE2 Remake when they're shipping RE7 in a few months.

I bet you're also one of those idiots who kept saying Cyberpunk 2077 was vaporware because CD Projekt wasn't talking about it while they were working on the Witcher 3.

So, do you think the RE2 remake will have both A and B scenarios? I personally doubt it, I bet they'll be lazy jews and just do the As

Here's an idea. Don't announce something if you have nothing to show. These 7 year hype cycles are bullshit.

Even when they do have something to show its terrible. See Last Guardian, FFXV, KH3. FF7 remake.

Mah nigga.

They announced they were doing it because it was only approved due to a fan campaign

I think if it comes out it'll be a third person shooter with locations and events that were inspired by the original game.

I.E. "Claire!! Cover me while I turn this crank"

*fend off dozens of zombies

Yeah, CAPCOM released a video of the director saying that they were given the go-ahead to start working on it, meaning it was still in the stupidly early pre-planning stage, so it's not going to come out for a while yet.

Yeah that makes it sound even more like vaporware

the characters wont even be separated looking at their previous games. its just going to be re5 re6 style coop

Not gonna lie, if RE2make looks anything like this I'm going to be so mad.

Then you gon be mad

What an april fools day when they really did shut down the servers. They tried to re-do it with operation raccoon city. Fuck Cindy players as well

Oh sweet summer children.

Every knows Resident Evil: Gaiden remake comes fist.

Kill yourself user

!

>MFW

But I too am on a toaster laptop until January when my school money hits and it's new RIG time, niggas.