twitter.com/FFXVEN/status/782347880145178624
youtube.com/watch?v=JIdB759RBRA
youtube.com/watch?v=6F-G7vcKGxA
youtube.com/watch?v=b2Lxf6yz7c4
youtube.com/watch?v=JJ_2VhlUusM
gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/74361972
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop taking photos of your monitor you subhuman

Hope they'll release a comprehensive art book. Those menu designs are beautiful.

k

Nah fuck him. Keep going. These screens are new to me.

>b-but 2 months won't change anything...

The fuck kinda comparison is that? Screencap vs an off the screen shot? The lower with turned up contrast? Nigger what are you even doing?

Does it even matter? Look at the difference in the scenery nigger

Wait, those aren't 6 sphere grids. It looks like there are 7.

Looks like they fixed the LOD issues.

It doesnt matter. None of what you're posting matters, please leave.

Maybe one is something related to Armiger or Ring?

How much longer til the stream?

3h46m

>hurr upgrade
>posts bullshots
are you people seriously this gullible?
>b-but they confirmed it!!
and? devs lie all the time, especially big ones like SE
I wouldn't be surprised if the retail version of the game runs worse than Platinum Demo

>bullshots

offscreen footage of guy playing the game

kys senpai

stream where?

Loli Luna a CUTE!

twitter.com/FFXVEN/status/782347880145178624 at 10am PST

about 3hours38m from now

>offscreen footage of guy playing the game
yeah, on a high end PC

CUTE! ANGEL!

They have demo stations in multiple countries right now. Those are public demos.

>the whole grid has 20 nodes

Well this is going to be a short game. The shortest FF game ever.

>Better LOD, framerates and foliage comes if you turn up the contrast

Holy fuck wish I had known this sooner

20 x 7 you mean

Right

Worst girl, used goods, etc.

21x 6, so 126 at the minimum.

That's still a depressingly low number that is a pretty bad sign for how low the game is going to be on content.

You forgot draw distance, high contrast helps on it too.

There are some skills that take 999 AP to unlock.

>126 nodes
>FFX had over 750

80% of them is "Here is your +20hp"

But is there a skill that lets you use more than 4 weapons + spells at the same time?

Can someone translate that tweet for me? It's literally like trying to read moonspeak.

You see those tiny icons at the top?
and the L1/R1 prompts at the sides?
and the nodes sticking out at the edges of the screen?
I'm going to assume you're smart enough to figure out what all of those things mean

90% of which were status increasing nodes. This is just for skills, passive abilities, limit breaks.

The majority of those nodes were stat boosts.

WE WARCRAFT NOW

WE LEGION NOW

We're streaming with these nerds at TwitchCon at 10 AM.

That's because in FFX the sphere grid made up the entire leveling system. Instead of gaining levels, each and every single change to your stats happens by activating nodes.

FFXV actually has a traditional leveling system where you level up via experience. The grid is for abilities only, not stats, so it doesn't have to be half as big as FFX's.

Wait, since that one hour video I skip all things FFXV related.
What new things gameplay related SE announced?

Thanks.

A dead person too.

Or shit like Strength +1, which you then had to delete anyway to make your characters fit for the post-game. The Sphere Grid was a perfect example of quantity over quality.

Tell me Cred Forums, will XV be good? I've gone back and forth between hype and disappointment so much over the last couple months I can't even figure out if I want to play it anymore.

Most nodes are not filled with plus 2 attack and shit like 13 and 10 were most nodes are significant.

>implying there are any named characters who aren't dead

It will be goty

It'll most likely be an 8/10 game. 10 years of expectations is a hell of a burden. But imo i think it'll be a fun game.

>Increase HP of each party member by five times the number of levels gained.

Wha?

Low quality bait

kawaii

post more shota noct

I need this game

I honestly think its will be a real gem of this generation. Imo.

I don't think there's a hope in hell it will live up to the expectations of the masses from the hype they've built up for it, but I think it will be a good game.

Lately, it looks like a 9+/10 game.

Is this the opposite of JUST?

So if you're level 20, it will increase your HP by 100, I guess.

Useless skill desu

Some of the skills from the Belgium expo guy:
>There's an ability (for Noct) that gives you a like a special attack with the daggers, something with flames. Costs 333 AP
>There's an ability that imbues your weapon automatically with the element your enemy is weakest to.
>There's an ability called "Regroup" in the "teamwork" ascension, it regroups everyone in a defensive stance or sth like that.
>I also saw the full skill tree, there are 6 different skill trees now: Combat, Exploration, Techniques, Teamwork, Stats & Recovery.

Well, he looks much better but actually has Crystal cancer and has probably lost some people, so he's JUSTing a little bit.

SFM RAPE FUCKING WHERE

>square1
Got anymore, senpai?

Gladio's ass is nice.

Guessing you're referring to the Gamescom footage. Off the top of my head things that have been confirmed is,
- Luna is 100% a guest character

- They re-worded their statement about 50% of the game being open-world and the other half would be linear, it's actually more like 70% open world, 30% linear (linear as in more focused on the story rather than fucking around and fishing ect)

- New costumes for noct (he has a nice looking letterman jacket)

- Shiva summon got revealed (has big ass tittays)

- Ignis becomes blind due to injuries

and some other shit i can't remember.

End game desu lvl 100 skill 500 hp increase

Gameplay has only improved and the graphics look a lot better now than they were recently. Exploration looks pretty good, level of customization also looks great. I'm expecting good things at this point but I've felt the same as you, never quite felt like I was truly excited until recently.

>Once the train sequence starts, the whole structure of the game changes drastically, where it’s really focused on the story developments, and developing in a fast-paced kind of fashion thereafter,” he said. “So you won’t be able to physically go back and forth between those two areas. That said, you will be able to go back to that open world environment through the menu, so you will still be able to experience the adventure that awaits you over there, which amounts to over 200 hours of gameplay.

What did Tabata mean by this?

The spoiler isn't confirmed. It's very likely, but not 100% certain.

Think World of Ruin in FFVI, except with the option to revisit the earlier areas through a dream projection or something like that.

>drab and muted colors
>awful character designs
>gay looking animations

Terrible. You want an rpg, play Witcher 3.

Ignis has an ability to imbue everyone's weapons with elements.

>They re-worded their statement about 50% of the game being open-world and the other half would be linear, it's actually more like 70% open world, 30% linear (linear as in more focused on the story rather than fucking around and fishing ect)

>- Shiva summon got revealed (has big ass tittays)

>Ignis...

Thank you, user! Cool, gonna take a look on these things. Maybe this will be a great game afterall.
About Ignis, what the fuck, they showed this? It would be cool seeing on the game.

XV is literally a weeb Witcher 3.

True, it's got a solid concept and foundation, but the only thing i'm skeptical about is how they execute the story and deliver it thoughout a 50+ hour game.

Faggotry isn't an element

Shiva has big titties but an ugly face, and she's entirely grey. She sucks.

Ohhhhh man, this is bullshit.
I love blue girls. Shiva is amazing being blue.

We'll see about the story, but pretty much everyone has praised the character interaction and dynamics so far. It's a very heartfelt and personal game, apparently, and considering the Brotherhood shorts, I'm willing to believe that.

The detail about Ignis was very obscured in the video, so a majority of peeps wouldn't really notice it.
Sorry for spoiling it for you user! (although this info could be false) :(

>swept back elf ears
>not proper asian anime elf ears that stick out completely to the sides

Dropped.

Wouldn't be surprised if this is a chrono trigger reference

>liking knife-ears

They already got 'X-Slash' in the game as a Noctis/Ignis team attack so i wouldn't put it past them lol.

The product placement in this game seems totally inappropriate.

One thing that worries me is this just because it implies Old Noctis is only playable in second half.
>That said, you will be able to go back to that open world environment through the menu
I get the feeling we'll be jumping back into Young Noctis with no main quest and just side quests to do. Even if we complete the game I still think we'll be playing as Young Noctis in the open world for any post game content unless they add some kind of Arena in the second half like in FFVI.

Have they said anything about costumes DLCs yet? I want that suit that comes with the deluxe edition.

How much hours til stream?

I think so too. But then again, it'd be weird to have Old Noctis in side-quests designed for his younger self.

I can tolerate most of it because it's all pretty hidden but that in particular bugs me.

FFXV has given us a,
> Feature length CGI movie (with AAA actors)
> Anime series (albeit low-quality)
> Florence + Machine collab

They gotta make their money back somehow.
Although, it does kinda support their "Fantasy based on reality" motto in a really silly way.

Those quest probably will change with the world after Plague of the Stars.

>Noctis' eyes aren't red
One job etc.

In recent story trailer were Gladio and Noctis are arguing on the train we see Ignis off to the side of the shot on the train seat looking oblivious to the fight. Which is odd considering he's so devoted to Noct. you'd think he'd intervene. That and he has a cane beside him which couldn't belong to anyone of the other guys considering they're all moving around fine.

There's also that one picture where they're older (the whole Ifrit scene) with a close up to his face and you can see scaring around his eyes with him also wearing grayed out shades.

Then again this could be people over analyzing and could be wrong.

>upgrade
>those PSP level graphics inside the shop
embarassing

You're gonna love the boss fight that takes place in front of a McDonalds then.

Gonna watch these trailers.
But with all this information, it's pretty much confirmed.
Thank you!

>Young Noctis quests revolve around you being a nuisance around the neighbourhood, fishing erryday, and enjoying your youth.

>Old Noctis quests revolve around you constantly getting bitter about the world and yelling at Prompto for being a sissy bitch.

I can see it now.
>OI, TITAN YA BIG FUKWIT, MEET ME IN THE DRIVEWAY IN FRONT OF MCDONALDS, I'MMA GO HAMBURGLAR ON YOUR ASS

And the photo is even better.

According to the gamersglobal.de playtest, the game actually goes from a comfy vacation to grim struggle for survival pretty damn fast.

I'm so fucking angry right now.

The Open World in Old.Noctis' half will be in shit lika Ocarina of Time post time-skip, 90% of a day cycle will be night and daemons will be roaming around kinda like the bad ending in Type-0

>Once the train sequence starts, the whole structure of the game changes drastically,
the game actually goes from a comfy vacation to grim struggle for survival pretty damn fast.

That probably means pic related is their first major ordeal.

Yeah assuming that's fire-whirl. Also iirc the green bar for team attacks is called the Tech bar

That picture is several months old, way before the upgrade.

Speaking of Ignis, it's interesting how much Noctis lets him get away with. Noctis isn't very touchy feely (he shrugs Gladio off every time he tries something and sets very clear personal boundaries with Prompto), but he doesn't mind Ignis pawing at him in the slightest.

>you will be able to go back to that open world environment through the menu

by reloading a previous save

Since she's a confirmed guest party member, I hope we can take her take her to different places.

Sounds kinda annoying desu since you'll probably get tired of fighting monster after monster. (then again it might give the feeling of an actual struggle and fight or flight kind of shit)

Nah, they didn't get past Chapter 3. They were talking about the early game stuff.

The fights will be easy as fuck since you did the fusion thing with the crystal and will have tripple power infinite armiger

But aren't there two types of team attacks? Theres the ones that you initiate via command and one that just naturally occurs if you happen to be fighting in the nearby vicinity of one of your teammates? Wonder if the latter drains the tech bar :o

The later doesn't, it's a reward for doing blindside attacks or parries, it doesn't activate if you're just attacking regularly on the enemy's front

>can only go back to open world by reloading a previous save where you aren't locked out of open world
It's so fucking stupid that it's probably exactly what SE did.

16 year old Luna is a qt

> Noct's buddies try to convince Noctis to go on a date with Luna in one of the cities, while the two are on the date your bros are low-key observing you making sure everything goes right.

Ah okay then.

Crystal cancer is the solution to all problems ain't it.
It makes you into a handsome boi, and makes you OP as fuck.

And makes you die at 30.

I'd assume that's probably since according to Ignis' Brotherhood episode he's been with Noctis for a very long time and Noct is probably used to him doing that by now.

It'd be pretty jarring if the world was hostile as fuck, had a gigantic blood moon in the background, but you could make that all go away by selecting the "Return to Open world" where stuff is calm and you can return to hammerhead and stare at Cidney's anime tiddies.

JUST FUCK MY END-GAME UP TABBY SENPAI

He'd reach 40 if he ate his greens. :^)

"I made a friend"

Noctis also sends Luna pics. CUTE!

TRANSLATE THAT FUCKING RUNES WHAT IS WRITTEN THERE FUCK

I guess. Some German website mentioned that the two of them even cook together in the camp sometimes, complete with stew-stirring action.

I just says I made a friend

How is it they looked more mature at 15 and 16 than in their 20's

It says, "Fuccboi"
Nah, it's probably what the other guy said "I made a friend", Noctis is probably letting Luna know he's finally being social for once in his life.

>look at this fuckboy

>Luna is 4 years older than Noctis.
Didn't know this. Noctis better fuck her.

>the two of them even cook together in the camp sometimes, complete with stew-stirring action.

That sounds adorably gay. :3

To be fair, it's not like you'd trust Gladio or Prompto to cook anything.

Tabata said that we can use the quicktravel we use in the first parts of the game to get back into the open world

"I made a friend"

come on user

Gladio specializes in survival, that either means he can make one hell of a rabbit soup or that he eats everything raw

He looks like he does want to tap that ass though

Well, a corpse can't say no.

Can't blame a single man in the world for wanting to

Is she? I mean I thought she looked a little older than him in the beginning of Kingsglaive. Four years seems a bit much though.

Their kid would be hilariously overpowered.

4 years is nothing in the grand scheme of things

Pc when

No, it's canon info. Luna is 24 at the beginning of the game and Noctis is 20.

Tomorrow

Especially considering pic related. He's gonna look much older than her very soon.

> Their child will question why his/her father is looking progressively weaker every day.

;~;

Of course he will, you stop aging after you die

STREAM WHEN?

In 2 hours and 10 minutes

IUNNO, 2 HOURS-ISH?

I never knew I wanted this. Sasuga

All Caelums go through that. It always sucks.

>It'd be pretty jarring if the world was hostile as fuck
You mean like Dragon's Dogma? I wish, but jrpgs and open world usually don't go together well because they have enemies in brilliant locations but they don't put in anything else.

Well, he would stop rapid aging if the war is over so he wouldn't need to maintain the wall or borrow powers to foreigners fuck

Yes, of course, but does the game have new game plus? Was there ever a FF that had NG+?

X-2, IZJS also had one i believe

FFX-2 had New Game Plus. That's the only one I know of.

this game is going to be so shit

I still don't see how that can be older Noctis. It looks like a completely different person with none of the same facial features.

I meant mainline FF but thanks. FFXIII would have a bit better if it had NG+. NG+ always increases the replay value.

He got punched a lot

There's always something. Lucis seems to be about 700 years old, yet they've had 113 kings so far.

Yeah, it might be a problem for XV since it's trying to capture the idea of a 'road trip', where you're always progressing always moving forwards. Once you've visited a cool landmark in the open world there might not be much incentive for backtracking.

But from the look of things every shitty thing that happened in Lucian history was a build up for the chosen one to set it all right

Is the combat still floaty garbage?

Well there's that lvl 30 dungeon right in the beginning of the game

Compare their in-game models and it's pretty obviously the same person,

Iunno personally. But people who've played it at recent events said they've tightened up the controls, e.g reduced input lag ect.

Boy they suck at taking 3x4

What's the point of making it open world then it if gets locked out as your progress the story? That seems highly redundant in my opinion.

>don't trust anyone. not even yourself

You know that pic is from before XB1 was even released right? They only did that before the actual consoles were released. That pic is irrelevant now and there has not been a single reported case of that being done anywhere since.

>chosen ones in FF
Nothing good ever comes of it.

lmao

90% of them which are useless statboosts. XV is an Action RPG so the fact it has that many already paints it highly compared to X.

Kek. Is that all the Xenahorts or there's still more of them?

It will definitely be GOTY 2016.

THIRTEEN XEHANORTS

There's 6 more Xehanorts but we haven't seen their faces

That Ignis thing is still only just speculation and guesswork. It hasn't been confirmed yet.

Absolutely in love with her design in both movie and game.

That's a fucking gif with altered colors idiot.

She's blue though and hot af.

Is there a link to the stream yet

Luna a qt.

>BLUE
YES!

/twitch

My guess is this is the train that takes them to Niflheim.

Tabata already said you can open it up and fast travel to previously visited locations.

I mean what's even supposed to be it's competition

Jumpy little guy ain't he

I hope we can take her out on a date when she joins you.

You referring to point that FFXV gets linear near the end? It's probably to establish that this is 'the point of no return', and to maintain the 'tone' of the game at that point, and probably don't want you to dimish the effect of the climax/final act.

Look at Skyrim, that was the archetype of an open world sandbox, before the final fight with the big dragon you would feel inclined to do all the sidequests first including all the guild questlines + goofy shit that's included. It'd feel abit weird if after all of that you got a big climactic fight with no build up prior.

its funny how thats they'll make Noct older then Luna via forced aging

>don't trust anyone, not even your after image

I like the light outline in the hair

I hope there's a few one-on-one bosses that let's us fight Advent Children-style.

>It's like one of my Japanese animes

I doubt it. They're both pretty serious and duty-minded people. IIRC Iris does mention that Noctis likes his alcohol ("You'd love the drinks in this place!"), so maybe he could take her out to a dinner.

You still fight her one-on-one in the air, while boys handle soldiers

CUTE! ANGEL!

Just imagining Glauca's fight makes my dick diamond weapon

I want Aranea to beat me up!

Lower your expactations my boy, i doubt there will be Kingsglaive-type of battles

IF YOU DON'T USE LANCES AGAINST ARANEA YOU'RE A FAG

Looking closely at Aranea's abilities she has that pink energy coming from her Magitek lance much the same color as Glauca's armor glows. And the noise that Glauca makes when he does the really far jumps is the same noise Aranea makes when she leaps into the air.

I think they mentioned something about Aranea's lance being hi-tech magitek, yeah.

Yeah but I was specifically mean about that reddish pink energy, that seems to be Magitek energy that the human military of Niflheim use

What should i say to people who didn't see difference and still think thats looks the same and shit?
I can't find right words.

So, someone know about what is the stream?

THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION WILL BE ANSWERED TONIGHT

I'm just expecting them to show chapter 1 again. This isn't an actual SE stream but a Twitchcon stream.

Most people probably don't even follow the game as close as most people in these threads do. The one that are the loudest are in a minority just like the ones that actually follow every news, scan, stream.
I doubt most people even noticed the whole gc build and everything after that, they just see trailers and that's about it

sauce please?

No. Wouldn't expect much, though. It's just a Twitch stream.

Got it, thank you, kind anons!

That's a big thumb.

So these people will realise how beautiful this game only after actual game release?

What did they do to get to this skill tree though? Did they just change the leveling up system and balance it out with skills, did they hide skills that you'd get through exploration, dungeons or story progression behind an AP wall?
I played around 30 minutes at GC and the skill tree back then was really basic, around 10 of those unlocks were the most basic things like a scan, better scan, dodge, better dodge etc. And didn't we see the old skill tree lke less than a week ago in videos? When did they even make the change, i hope they don't just jump to decisions witohut thinking about it too hard

Obviously they just cut GC demo from actual game.

What stream?

4U

The older builds probably had most of the skills locked if we consider the size of the sphere grids but only half of it had nodes
The new skilltree is probably showing all the nodes and separated into categories, Tabata said more than once that they were working on the design of the ascession menu to make focusing on different types of skills easier

That is the real question, if not then this game will be very boring

Everyone that's only following the game casually (watching trailers and shit) says that it looks beautiful already. And I think the only moment the game looked like hot shit graphically was on GC demo.

We probably ain't going over 4 weapons, but according to that gamefaqs guy who played the new build twice you can press R3 (or L3? I dunno) to change the d-pad slots into selectable white magics, would be really neat if we can also equip black magic there

FFXV is like a Rockstar game. It's shit until it magically comes together in the last month before going gold.

Wait i got my sources mixed up, that was from the one dude who played the Aranea fight in a university or some shit

Like any other great game actually. But all developers except SE smart enough to not show development progress that much.
There was no point to release Platinum Demo, only to quell fanboy tears.

Well, even if we roleplay that FFXV was only announced in March at the Uncovered event, there would still be some pretty big changes

But we only know about them because they released new scans and gameplay videos every few weeks since then

Alright so I haven't played anything past theb first demo, how fucked is the combat? I remember not liking it at all, barely got past the first group of soldiers.

The harem is building.

What is it supposed to reference ?

Improved greatly.

Half of those I'm sure you see for like a second in the game

Noctis is a CUTTTTTTTTTE

What is the difference

pc release when?

about an hour until the stream starts!

No chances.

Link?

Hard to see since they are closer to the rusty sign in the bottom picture

You can now choose between 4 weapons freely instead of locked into automatic combos, the skills like Tempest is assigned to directional inputs instead of its own button, you can do aerial attacks like Kingdom Hearts and you can do jumps in the air that allows you to keep attacking while afloat

X-Strike

But what about my own opinion? Nice digits

>Luna/Nyx fags ask for validation
>Get BTFO

Based Ray.

twitch tv/twitch

Still, I've notced a pattern. Games where lots of footage is shown are often games that turn out well. Dragon's Dogma for example.

Companies that try to sell you something without showing you what it is don't have anything to sell.

youtube.com/watch?v=JIdB759RBRA

Digits confirm.

It seems like that type of game doesn't it?
A lot of modern games have characters that you see like 3 times and that's it. There's no bonding process anymore.

You'll see them plenty.

I mean I'm excited for the game I'll say that to avoid any fanboys coming after me for saying so but yeah I highly doubt these characters will have much to add

>inb4 they gonna use XBONE for today stream

They surely will right?

Says who besides optimism and hype?

>someone posted my video

I'm not sure how I feel. Like I'm happy we're getting something with gameplay now, but having 60hours of story around every corner was also sort of nice.

Luna and Gentiana definitely is very important to the story. I guess Aranea will appear more than 1 time.

Well now, didn't expect the guy who wrote that site was a Cred Forumsirgin

The Luna scenes in the anime is only a few short few second clips, they were just parts of other episodes they cut out and left as bonus scenes. One of the scenes the same as the Kingsglaive intro scene.

I can see Aranea being the Seymour/Beatrix of this game.

I'll be disappointed if the overall story is anything short of amazing considering how much they hype shit up with Brotherhood and Kingsglaive or whatever.
>The story will be so EPIC, that we have to make a movie and a mini series to show it fully!

Says that Luna is a main character and is a guest party member, Gentiana is story important, they already said we'd be seeing a lot of Aranea and fight her a lot, Cidney we can see at any time we want, and Iris is also a guest party member.

Alright then, I'll retract my statement

Prompto did not know what the fuck to do at that moment. That makes me laugh so much.

Is XV going to be your 1st FF?

Sitting front row at the event AMA

>>The story will be so EPIC, that we have to make a movie and a mini series to show it fully!
More like:
"we don't have enough budget to put all the story in the game, let's make a movie and cheap ass miniseries"

Is the camera still not great? A hardlock should always keep the camera on the enemy no matter what, even fucking Toukiden does it better than Plat and the GC build. Also i wish you could warp backwards, it's weird that you always face away from the enemy when you warp past it

Just don't expect TLOU level of storytelling. FF never had that but its setpieces have always been a wild ride.

No, it's going to be my... Wait...
1 2 3 4 5..... 10...
My 13th FF
I think

Are you hungry?

The other Luna scene.

Nah had a bagel before I came

Whatever happened to the Hans Gruber guy?

Not even close.
IX -> VIII -> X -> VII -> IV -> XII -> XIII -> III -> VI -> V
And that's just mainline titles.

Cred Forums drives me to do a lot of things. The intense discussions bring out my strongest opinions.

And the 3rd one. Apparently there is another short scene of Gentiana and Luna but it's on the bluray, this is stuff from the TV version of the episode.

Dawn and Dawn 2.0 were the best trailers, try to prove me wrong
you can't

Opinions

They changed his face to match his facial capture actor.

The question is, WHY she went to Tenebrae instead of Altissia after Kingsglaive events? Isn't Tenebrae is under Niflheim control?

>scene with Gentiana
>only on bluray
;_; damn it at least i'll be getting it with my collector's edition

They were good.

How are you sure this isn't Altissia? Those trees are probably just a rooftop garden like the one she has in Insomnia

Everything is under Niflheim control, Gentiana was in Tenebrae too, so was Umbra and Pryna so that's probably why.

youtube.com/watch?v=6F-G7vcKGxA

It's Tenebrae, the flashback where Noctis meets Luna occurs in that same room which is in Tenebrae.

Because she talked to Gentiana in full scene, obviously Gentiana in Tenebrae, also its even look like Tenebrae.

Make sense. I actually though that Altissia is neutral territory. Seems like its not.

I just need more Gentiana footage before the game drops and I'll be happy.

How long til stream? 30 mins right?

damn meant to post the larger picture
yeah

Correctamundo

Also i forgot to mention. In the full scene Gentiana telling to Luna something like "You MUST deliver ring to Noctis"

>Fate would fall to the father and son of Lucis.
>As the stars chose the son to be their light...
>The father could but hold him and mourn his destiny.

>I'll be with you... Always
EVIDENTILY FUCKING NOT

I still can't get used to the jumping animation, he just loses all momentum and does a weird bunnyhop. It feels out of place in a game with otherwise great animations

Those boots my gosh

>oh, always with you in a spiritual sense i mean
THANKS DAD

ikr

i hope fanart and porn will emphasize that aspect of her design

His soul will be :^)

Luna is a main character but will probably only appear after you reach Altissia and will be irrelevant after she dies
Gentiana will probably appear alongside Luna
Shiva is a fucking summon
Tabata said that you will meet Aranea multiple times
Cidney will always be responsible for the car and will probably have the most screentime after the bros (and maybe Cor)
Iris is probably like you said only relveant for an hour or so

They're used to have their dads dying on them. That's how the Caelums roll.

youtube.com/watch?v=b2Lxf6yz7c4

That's really old.

That video is like half a year old, user, why would you bring it up?

20min until stream starts!

twitch tv/twitch

stream already live

OH SHIT NOCTIS THEME ON THE TWITCH

Because i love the music in it ^) And its looks fun though

>tfw you get a creepy (and authoritarian) dead ancestor hivemind instead of a normal family

Is that the OST version of Noctis' theme?

NO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO POST ANYTHING BUT SCREENSHOTS FROM THE NEWEST BUILD REEE

Can i hide twitch chat somehow?

top right corner

Arrow on top right

Captcha: limit cottage

Luna theme

MY HEART

NOCTIS THEME!

You guys better just enjoy the stream, i don't want another thread turn into people being triggered by the twitch chat

Accordo is "neutral" in the sense Niflheim doesn't rule it directly. It's still pretty much a vassal state.

WE WERE ONCE A NATION OF HOPE

LUNA THEME CUTE ANGEL!

I think Tenebrae is the same then? If Luna went to it.

What is she, his fucking mom? This whole story is retarded. Why did they make him a lonely sperg? It's like wish-fulfillment for NEETs.

>Epic FFXV music hits
>faggots i chat asking about h1z1 invintations

Whats wrong with this world?

APOCOLYPSIS NOCTIS

Tenebrae is part of Niflheim at this point. They've been managing it for 12 years now.

Niff owns everything except for Insomnia, but after KG they own everything.

>reading chat in the first place
silly billy

STARLIT WALTZ

never read twitch chat
ever

At PAX I witnessed.
> The Warp Strike Tour
> Chocobo x Uber tours of Seattle

Try making friends when pretty much everyone just wants to use you or get close to the money.

Hide the chat, get hype with your friends on Cred Forums.

Will they show the new build on the stream?

Half of those "friends" trying to shit on my waifu :(

Show us the Armiger in action, you motherfuckers.

They're not my friends

unsure, but hopefully they will since we've seen folks on twitter saying they played a new one.

>yfw when h1z1 made more money and will make more money than FFXV
>Tabata and co. are just making a game they are proud of for 5 years.
>AAA budget, and probably won't make it back.
>They know and they are still okay with it.
>Have to hear fans cry Stella.

Life...Life has been hard on Tabata.

>implying I should care what this manchild thinks

I never got the obsession with voice actor opinions.

>vocal somnus never ever

tIME TO MUTE

LOL THAT ECELEB TWITCH WHORE RUINS SOMNUS

>random ad appears
jej

Damn that new footage looks fresh, new desert area

It's a Tabata game, it's going to be shit.

SOMNUS

They did add it to the latest Japanese advertisement trailer

>haha retarded AI so funneh! XD

XV fags are the worst.

>youtube.com/watch?v=JJ_2VhlUusM
Here's your vocal Somnus, you baby.

How long until FFXV stream starts?

>currently waiting to get my haircut
>didn't bring headphones to watch stream

Shota Noctis a cute

Damn i'm gonna get that mic, it will make me better at playing FFXV

too bad the person who took those pictures couldn't actually make it so that it contained useful information, like what the actual abilities are.

>All these MUH CYBERSPORT commercials

Holyshit

The japs know what's good

Just looked at his past games. Yeah I've lost faith

Like 5 minutes

>bringing back the sphere grid

IIRC they only had 30min to play so they wanted to enjoy the new build as much as they could

That's a good thing you idiot.

He did Type-0, which is good.

Most of that isn't true or relevant

How original. 10/10 story. Praise Tabata.

That argument is fucking dumb either way because he became fast friends with Prompto. The story is contrived as hell and a loser sperg for an MC is shit only weeaboos like.

>Type-0
>Good
>In one sentence

How it is to have shit taste in vidya, user?
It's at the very best mediocre.

To be fair, he said that Type-0 had a lot of flaws and that he can't understand the overwhelmingly positive (Japanese) reception the game got. So at least he's self-critical of his work.

It doesn't look like a sphere grid at all you nonce. It's a typical wrpg skill tree but it's circular shaped. That's it.

>OST version of Noctis' theme
;_;

Its not the same as the sphere grid. Basically like Skyrim's skill tree

they can enjoy the games when it releases, why can't they just extract information like proper people previewing games

Post yfw when you see fucking autistic Anti-kun appears in thread

Please fuck off fanboy. Tabata is a hack and if he didn't want fans crying Stella maybe he shouldn't be such a shady lying fuck.

why are you comparing Final Fantasy XV to online multiplayer cancer?

Anyone else having trouble with the stream?

It really isn't. It's ps1 level action game complexity.

Antikun is on suicide watch once again.

i think someone gave a bit more info here on the new build : gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/74361972

but the earlier pics are from someone on twitter, not much room for the 140character limit to describe a lot.

I'm just thankful we're getting information at all regarding the new build from players

No, you're the one with shit taste.
Type-0 is good, so is XIII LR, XII, X-2, and VIII.

but the scenery looks even better in the 2nd capture....

>tfw only just NOW I realized that the petals on Noctis's T-shirt are actually skulls

What kind of trouble? I've been in the stream for like 10-15 minutes and it's had to buffer about 3 times for a few seconds. Otherwise it seems okay.

He never lied about anything. Nomura on the other hand constantly lied.

>type-0
>good

It's time to stop posting. Atleast I know where XV fans get their shit taste from.

HOW HIDE CHAT IN TWITCH?

It's been choppy on my end.

If you are really calling the game where you can play as Ifrit shit, just go fucking kill yourself idiot.

ANTIKUN LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

Press the gear button and then Hide Chat.

>i just don't know why people liked my game so much!

He sounds like a self-absorbed asshole in every interview. I don't understand how you retards can suck his dick so much.

avoid cancer, top right arrow

Anybody got a link to the stream?

>XIII
lel
>LR
Only in terms of gameplay with a stretch
>XII
Very-good game indeed
X-2
Slightly above average
VIII
Haven't managed to play that to this day.

And it doesn't change the fact that Type-0 was a repetitive shit with a bunch of unrealized ideas and crappy gameplay.

That's just you then, I'm on source and its loading fine.

good lord

i haven't watched supernatural in years, but holy sweey baby jesus

Yet it's the best FF since XII.

Nomura said the same thing about KH, so I guess Nomura is a self absored asshole too huh?

t. Tabata

YOU LYED TO ME Cred Forums
WHERE IS THE NEW STUFF

daddy jensen is a gift to the universe

Of course when I starting bitching about it, it starts acting right.

It just started user...

Antikun is sperging out so hard it's fucking hilarious.

>muh nomuras vision muh stella XD le tabata hack XD

other than they know more than you?

>this delusion

>Mat Kishimoto

I wasn't talking about Nomura, I was talking about Tabata. If you're so obsessed with Nomura, go suck his dick somewhere else.

BUT MUH NOMURAS LE VISION XD

Oh no, don't let mat play the game for the love of god.

Holyshit, it's the same dude from the Gamescom kek

Oh boi, it's Mat, hope noone gives him the controller

Nooo not Mat. Do not hand him the controller.

Fuck off Mat, he was also the marketing guy for MindJack, that turned out well

THAT'S RIGHT KEEP SUCKING NOMURA'S DICK HAHAHAHAHAHA

What's up with the shit sound?

It's called an opinion kid.

That's nice. I still don't care about his manchild opinion. Maybe he'll go cry on facebook again about how people prefer the Jap dub.

sounded like Mat's mic wasn't working well

srsly, fuck off with that cunt Squenix. I know he's an employee but the guy is a cringe fest

DAT hair

>Rai cockfield
Dat afro under the baseball cap though.

>Mat is so much of a failure even his mic doesn't work

Nomura broke Mat mic

IS HIS MIC NOT ON?

Why are they talking about some shit movie? Where's FFXV?

ANTIKUN IS LITERALLY

LITERALLY

ON SUICIDE WATCH

This is cringey

I want to punch that grill

I lost the gameplay?
Cause this is shit.

This is so awkward and cringey, can't they just show us the game?

Of course as soon as the stream starts the thread also goes to shit. You guys just can't keep it together for 500 posts

What a disaster
Just show new stuff and fuck off.

>the girl's voice
SOMEONE SHUT HER UP

>gaming "chats"
Why is this hobby so autistic.

>that ronald mcdonald afro
cringe

Holy fuck why

The story and characters for this game are like some bad weeb fanfic holyshit. All those years of people calling it edgy trash, and Tabata actually made it edgy weeb trash.

You guys are KH fans levels of autism right now for praising this shit.

>mat
>turn off sound right away

>tfw muting every 3 seconds

Streaming video games is actually a thing? The guy lives just doing that?
I don't understand, how could the work come to this?

Okay.

Glad you agree shiteater.

Try lowering the quality with the cog icon bottom right of the video.

Not very hard. FF12 was single player MMO.

>>stream
Jesus fuck so fucking cringy. Leave it to the girl to supply us with a healthy level of cringe.

works on my machine

>we just want to show how easy FFXV is easy to play XD

Yeah, cool, it's gonna be the same shit showcase of the opening hour with guys who can't play for shit
Wew

Don't you know guys like Maximilian Dood? He streams fighting games everyday and gets like 500 to 2000 bucks donations everytime

Those two bald faggots don't even know about FFXV lmao

It's honestly not that hard, the issue is building enough of an audience that you can live off of through subs and donations/tips.

Show the stuff already. I can't handle the cringe.

Where have you been for like the last 6 years?
K.

>xbox

>showing Xbox footage

Meh, i didn't expect anything anyway. Time to play videogames
They shhow way too many scans and trailers anyway, they shot themself in the leg, now people want new fooage every week or they go nuts

Altissia?

>xbone
jesus christ you fucks

>sephiroth shirt.

lestallum

is that hurley from LOST?

>xbox one

>SHOW NEW FOOTAGE
>NO NOT THAT NEW FOOTAGE
We already know that the PS4 version looks better and what it looks like so who cares

>Xbone
God fucking dammit Square, you had one job.

Cred Forums was made into an NPC

That fat guy should rape luna anal.

In a sane part of the world.
This is stupid, streaming needs to die.

yeah that's disappointing, but i think they had to since it's been all ps4 for every other event.

Wish we could have seen the new build.

Who took the picture?

>but who was fone?

This is really cringe tho. He's a lonely sperg and reports back to some bitch he barely knew like it's his diary lol

Penpals are nice, but I just don't buy that a popular Prince would be THIS pathetic. Again, it's wish-fulfillment for NEETs. Atleast Nomura's Noct wasn't anti-social and obsessed with his status.

He was made for doujins.

Himecut Luna a best Luna

>gil for fast travel on your own car
Fuck that.

I don't understand how those "streamers", which are supposed to be video game professionals, not recognize that his T-shirt had the FF7 logo.

The loading takes longer than driving

>let's talk about random things while the game loads for 5 minutes :^)

>tabata finds a way to jew you even ingame

You cucks asked for this.

How much to pay that asian chick to suck my cock.

>he's still obsessed about stella
>moreso than stella fans
Dumb xv-kun.

Hair physics on car fixed

stream link?

>Lets show the graphically inferior xbone version

Read the thread.

twitch tv/twitch

it's the xbone version unfortunately so it looks like what we've seen before... not the new one for ps4.

plus the presenters are kinda annoying.