SLOWLY DRIFTING TO YOU

SLOWLY DRIFTING TO YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bozvLUp0f1o
youtu.be/1KKUUgoV3JA?t=95
steamcharts.com/app/444090
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hmm, I don't have anything new or interesting to say, so I'll just remake this thread again!

neck yourself op

Found the stillborn player.

Not like Gearbox is giving us content to work with

Think their f2p model will save it?

not with paladins existing

obligatory post
how long can you last listening to BattleBorns BADASS humor
youtube.com/watch?v=bozvLUp0f1o
IMPOSSIBLE MODE: last longer than 30 seconds

It's so pathetic how much they tried to provoke their competition but even they didn't care.

Yup as soon as they hit that F2P switch it's gonna be twice as big as Overwatch, just like that. Then Randy saves gaming and god himself comes down to give him a congratulatory jack off

is this Star's voice? Because it's just as annoying

CUT MY LIFE IN TO PIECES

THIS IS A PC PORT

>Star
>annoying
Marco!

Meanwhile at Hi-Rez

No, because the entire reason the playerbase is so small is because there's a hidden MMR on normal matchmaking. F2P players would be able to find each other for about a week, but the moment they get too far ahead it'll be impossible to find a match quickly, and then it'll just go back to how it was within a month or two.

youtu.be/1KKUUgoV3JA?t=95

Has there ever been a more embarrassing game than Battleborn? It's just the butt of all jokes. No one even feels bad about it.

There's an MMR system? I've been reading posts in Battleborn communities and they've said that they stripped out the MMR system because there's just too few players to have "even" matches.

>just by tweeting at Overwatch for attention, they're forced to tell people to play Overwatch

Why does it sound so fucking cheap? It's as if my sister was dubbing it.

Kek

I'd argue that they probably copied Overwatch's character more than they let on, but I think it ends up being a different game due to the customization. I like Overwatch better, but honestly they play differently enough that they compliment each other. I like and play both (Admittedly Paladins needs some serious fucking polish, but it's a f2p game so I can't be suprised)

Either way props(Do you give companies props for making obvious business decisions?) to them for not making the retarded decision of taking Blizz on head on

>stripped out the MMR system
Was this recently? Last I checked it was still in, but I guess they aren't doing enough to actually let people know it's gone since no one I know has heard about it.

Too bad it's way too late, either way.

Semi-recently like in July-August, I've been seeing everyone post shit like "my team of pubs constantly gets matched with lvl 100 premades after 30 minutes of searching"

Oh shit. Anthony is that you?

>I WONDER WHAT YOUR STOMACH TASTES LIKE
>"Dear everyone, I got shot in the face, hugs and kisses Orendi"
>"I cant die, I have overdue library books"
>"It feels like crawling through intestines"
>"Third degree burns are how I show affection"
Did they pay 15 year olds at an afterschool anime club to write this shit

What the fuck is up with her cadence? It makes it so much worse. Between that and her screaming lines singing the last word like an opera singer I wanna die.

[spoilers] I lasted 3 minutes and now everything sounds like her voice

That's not really removing the MMR system, that's just expanding the search range the longer it goes, which was always in-place.

18 minutes...
Why is there so much of this? I mean, I guess it's nice that they made a lot of content. I doubt there's even 18 minutes of all of Overwatch dialogue combined.

I read it in her horrible California valley girl voice and my ears started to bleed a little.

I think the fucking literal troll teacher has a more pleasing voice. There's nothing I hate more than the valley girl mode of speech and accent and it's now paired with every obnoxious blog on the internet.

It's like nails on chalk board for your eyes and I see it daily.

But I still watch that show. I think I have a mental disorder.

Listened to the whole thing. Honestly, I'm impressed they have so many lines for specific situations; I didn't know she wanted to be best friends with Shayne.

steamcharts.com/app/444090

LAST ONE STANDING WINS!

>expanding the search range the longer it goes
>average waiting time is 45 minutes
so, removing the MMR.

Never actually listened to this. I made it to 4 minutes but it was so fucking tempting to shut it off before then. Do they all sound like this?

Mileage varies per character, but for the most part yes.