Street Fighter

how do i overcome his T-rex hand syndrome ?

By not playing footsies with him and realizing he's a 50/50 character.
If you want somebody that can do footsies, play Urien, that guy's st.forward is ridiculous.

>how do i overcome his T-rex hand syndrome ?
By playing Chun instead. Or just a different game.

Play a different game. SFV is unga bunga dash and mash and occasionally throw to disorient your foe.

>Footsies = long normals
Nah

Yeah, m8. Long range precisely means you are going to fuck your opponent in footsies; you set the pace, they have to be reactive.
And Boxer is full on 50/50, no footsies game is going to work with him.

I don't think you understand what footsies or 50/50s are

This, there are no footsies in this shit game.

Aorry maye but urien mormals are mostly kinda shit, almost every single one of them can be punished

You are the one who doesn't understand it.
If you think you can't win games with only Chun's st.fierce or Urien's st.forward, you clearly have no clue what you are talking about. When you have such a huge advantage over your opponents moves, no amount of counterpokes are going to work.
And Balrgog IS a 50/50 character, for fuck's sake, he can combo from low and overhead.
Jesus Christ, Cred Forums is so fucking clueless about fighting games.

R1. People don't seem to realise how good and long that punch is.

>If you think you can't win games with only Chun's st.fierce or Urien's st.forward, you clearly have no clue what you are talking about.
How's super bronze league treating you?

Try ultra gold by the time Guile came out and I quit playing the game because, precisely, footsies don't work with shit normals.
As Bison, aka, shit foootsies, I could not do anything against a Chun that knew how to space her st.fierce.

How's silver treating you?

eh, it's kinda slow and beaten by most MK

>R1
you just gave me flashbacks to trying to teach a friend how to play fighting games, and he absolutely refused to call the buttons LP, MK, HK, etc. He would not recognize what I was saying at all unless I gave him the button names as wrote upon the controller.

>so at a distance, you can throw hadoukens to keep the pressure on
>how do I do that again?
>quarter-circle forward punch
>(blank stare)
>...quarter-circle forward square, but if you use the other punch buttons you can vary the timing
>it's not working
>that's because you have to make the quarter-circle FORWARDS - towards your opponent, in the direction your character is facing, you're on the other side of the screen now so do it the opposite way
>can't we just play minecraft?

fuck that guy

Balrogs normals arent for neutral, they are for frametraps.
You play footsies by slamming faggots with safe dashpunches. Learn your spacing, they are pretty good for whiffpunishing.

>people this bad exist

>try out urien for casual matches
>people actually play their mains and just stomp me

why senpai?

maybe they're playing their sub-sub-secondary characters, but still stomping you?

>want to main Barlog
>he's meh
>want to main waifu Juri
>her down-forward-kick is super weird

>eh, it's kinda slow and beaten by most MK
Like current Street fighter is.

ZING!

>Boxer is full on 50/50, no footsies game is going to work with him

that's just bullshit.
st.hp is an extremely good long range poke, and so is cr.mk. and his dash punches make for super good poking tools, too.

This is true pain. Fighting game commands are not fucking hard at all but people just cannot understand directional inputs.

also known as
>how do i overcome SFV

AYYYYYYYYYYY