What are some good, comfy 3D platformers?

What are some good, comfy 3D platformers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqcPSbkS9TQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Klonoa 2 is comfy as fuck

It's 2.5D though.

I hear Toomba 2 is pretty fun

Jak and Daxter the Precursor Legacy was pretty comfy

>sm64
>plataformer

Bitch please.You can beat it without plataforming

I would really prefer if you'd be quiet.

alice madness returns

Ape Escape to the max

only if you're a robot-powered autist

The Spyro trilogy

what about platforming, though?

Nothing comes close to Mario 64/Sunshine. Even jumping around on an empty space is fun. Galaxy has more platforming, but the controls don't feel the same.

Almost every other platformer feels slow, they're more like Action/Adventure games (Banjo, Spyro, etc)

Rayman 2 is good

This one. After all the meme videos showing off the kinds of movement you can do in it I picked it up again and it's still just as good as I remember.

I'm actually trying to do low A press runs of levels myself now obviously without the parallel universe and 12 hours stuff and it's actually crazy fun. Shit like trying to figure out how to arrange enemies to bounce off of them or use the dive to get up small inclines is great.

SM64 is the most complex platformer ever.

Yeah and it's honestly kinda depressing, especially when you play one of the nostalgia platformers people have been churning out these days and you see just how fucking limited and shitty they are in comparison. I remember playing one which had like only one attack that locked you into a still punch animation for over a second. Only movement option was a single jump and various bouncy things that sent you to exactly one place.

battle for bikini bottom

You can't say it's only half

Why did you post a pic of a controversial hyper realistic multidimensional god mode simulator in reverse movement at a speed faster than light for a comfy 3d game thread?

because it's comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=uqcPSbkS9TQ

Retract this retarded statement. There are probably enough platformers that are more complex, but no one has figured out their depth yet, because less people play it because it's not mario, because it's less old, because whatever.

>There are probably enough platformers that are more complex
Like?

That doesn't matter.

This is precisely the same thing as people saying CODmw2 is the best game ever while they haven't played more than 1% of videogames. They do not have enough information to make an accurate statement.

Rocket: Robot on Wheels

also this

Such an under rated game, Billy Hatcher literally GOAT

If you could name even one, you'd have a point.

But you can't, so you're a giant faggot and you're full of shit.

Not him, but Banjo-Kazooie shits on SM64.
Also the term "platformer" is so broad that it leaves room for interpretation.

How is banjo kazooie more complex than Mario 64?

Sensible Chuckle Magazine.jpg

First let's talk about parallel universes

more to collect, more moves, varied boss battles

You need evidence to back your statement

Haha what a retard

>more to collect
Doesn't make it complex
>more moves
Completely false
>varied boss battles
Doesn't make it complex

Try again