What's his name?

Thats Mario you fucking pleb

>Haha what a funny frog
It looks pretty sad to me

Facebook frog

Hate symbol

Future president Donald Trump

5 hours

We have absolutely no idea wtf the nx is and the marketing for 1st party shovelware that nobody cares about is out of control. I have a feeling that nintendo is going to pull a Konami and just try to end it all. Nx is going to be cancelled, zelde breath of the wild is gonna be their last hurra and the future is gonna be smartphone games and disney magical world.

This may actually be correct.

NX was something they were working on before they saw the Go money. That experience may have changed their whole perspective and they realized that competing in hardware is a fool's errand in this market.

>fan shows other companies' Handheld/Hybrid Console to disprove Eurogamer theory
>youtuber unironically thinks this is the NX

I'm done.

It's not nice to point out black people's flaws

he's a decent nintendo hype shill at best.

>the Go money
You know they only got like a third of the revenue after paying Google and Apple their fees, don't you? It's not that much, and it wasn't free money either.

there's no NX, it was all empty hype

They're gonna try to pull some IT'S IN STORES TODAY crap only it won't work

>he doesn't believe in the nx
youtube.com/watch?v=u26WwGz_VIg

>tfw not even worried about it because I know I'll just check the catalog one day and see a board full of

>65% pictures of the console
>20% NINTENDO IS FINISHED, probably with golden teary faces
>10% PREASE UNDERSTAND
>5% "I think it looks pretty good actually, day one purchase for me"

I already know I'm getting one because my gf wants BOTW and whatever snazzy special edition they put out for it.

Absolute worst case scenario we get the Wii U version and I enjoy a small selection of used, decent Nintendo games.

shoo shoo normalfag

Some people here are married with kids.

Like half of /vr/'s userbase is made up of family men with decent jobs who can afford to blow hundreds on a Japanese computer nobody's heard of.

This for me too, except for the gf part

>buying things for anyone but yourself

Also

>being hyped for a codename to begin with

LOL

Truth be told I'm interested in Zelda too, I just don't care so much about special edition consoles. But hey, may as well get the sexy black one with gold designwork.

Only five hours to go

With how much they were purportedly making off of it, daily, it would still probably double what they made during the entirety of Wii U support.

Face it, a mobile option is all Nintendo really has left.

Delusional.

wait whats happening in 5 hours

Someone will come into an NX thread and say there are five hours left

NX announcement

>NX announcement at midnight in Japan
Would be cool.

OH MAH GOODNESS

HOLY SHIT GUYS MY WIFE'S SON WILL BE IN NYC IN 5 HOURS WHAT'S HAPPENING?

Here you go. Now go buy some amiibos.