youtube.com/watch?v=xTqhyHuKVKA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pretty much everything.

But mostly this:

youtube.com/watch?v=g0ha6Mb5_YQ

>Let's make a console to play phone games

It wasn't even a good idea to begin with

People gave them money

I spend too much time making a game for it.

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to literally insult their own possible customers?
They got what they deserved.

People just wanted to back something.

I don't remember.

Not enough quality games or marketing

Everything

gamers were too misogynish and sexist so they didn't buy the ouya. It's gamers's fault that such a brilliant piece of technology didn't sell.

> there are people on Cred Forums who actually backed this and think it's better than the vita

SomethingAwful thought OUYA, KING OF THE CONSOLES would put sony and MS on the ropes. As ever never trust a goon.

>youtube.com/watch?v=g0ha6Mb5_YQ
On par with this: youtube.com/watch?v=eH6XayaLTw8

all the gaming journalists websites shilled the fuck out of it. Shitaku, polygon, rockpapershotgun and ect.

ALL THE CORRUPTED GAMING JOURNALISTS wanted something that beats the big three so they can control it.

smartphones got cheap enough to outperform this "console" for the same price but with more utility

man, before they even announced the Ouya, smartphones already had better specs.

Only suckers believed it because it was shilled like crazy by the gaming media.

I really don't know where it went wrong. From the specs, it seemed to be a dirt cheap emulator and media box and as far as I can tell it delivered on that at least. Did people really expect to be running skyrim and shit on it?

>Did people really expect to be running skyrim and shit on it?

Yes.

>From the specs, it seemed to be a dirt cheap emulator and media box and as far as I can tell it delivered on that at least.

user... from the specs, it was shit for the price. Smartphones already beat it at the time it came out.

And yes people did really expect Skyrim to play on that shit because they're fucking retards.

Smartphones that were 3 or more times more expensive without a plan

AT least PSVTV can play P4Golden.

Ouya had....

I think it succeeded in what it was meant for which was taking money from idiots.

Well the bonus is that they were also phones unlike the ouya.

Everything

Women.

And faggots on Cred Forums gets mad when I say Amd have a shit marketing team.

>Someone greenlit this

>Take the worst aspects of mobile gaming and console gaming and dump into a new console
>Everyone thought they were somehow buying a alienware pc squeezed into a small box and would have AAA games on it for free
>There were people who saw this and dropped 100 bucks for the dream of playing full 60fps 4k Skyrim without paying for it.

"What DIDN'T go wrong?" would be a better question

Raspberry pi beats in every single way

The hype train?

Was hoping this would be first post

Remember how Michael Pachter said the ouya would fail hard and half of Cred Forums didnt knew how to react to Pachter's preditions?
I mean, he claimed the vita/psp would destroy the 3ds/ds but he predicted the WiiU would fail miserably

>but he predicted the WiiU would fail miserably

You're wrong there, he originally predicted the WiiU would sell 50 million and then later he said it would fail after it started failing.

It didn't have an exclusive f2p game like DOTA or TF2.

They didn't know who they were selling their product to.