Is this dying already?

is this dying already?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenews.org/blog/gory-details/urine-not-sterile-and-neither-rest-you
kotaku.com/overwatch-replaces-butt-pose-with-strut-pose-1769261623
neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1201738&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, and thank god because it's just a tf2 reskin.

not enough content, even hots gets more fucking content

No

The only big problem now is that Blizzard has been doing pretty bad at balancing. 50% of the time the changes dont help enough, and 30% of the time they are too much. Also doesnt help at all that they forced themselves to balance based on both Console and PC. They are refusing to buff the worst heroes in the game at all since launch.

honestly i was the most hyped for ow but got bored after the first season. decided to try it again but i just dont really care about winning. teammates being retarded are more annoying than in other games because here you cant even carry
guess i go back to csgo and dota2

What do you gain from a video game dying? I don't even like Overwatch but you sound like an angry teenager.

Needs a capture the flag mode

>that face
>that anatomy

>game has been out several months
>only one new map so far
what are the devs even doing?

This.

>muh Tracer

If Blizzard was competent enough, it would be possible to design the maps to not make her OP.

It actually is.
It has zero content, no variety, and gets boring super quick. It has a low skill ceiling and a high skill floor because not only is it geared towards consoles, it's mad for people who don't normally play video games.
The hype is wearing off, and people are starting to get tired of playing the same shit over and over.

While I'm not entirely happy about it, it'll be nice not to have 10 threads up at a time about it.

Developers realize as they lose money from shitty games that making games like that is pointless. I genuinely hope that no game dev makes another shitty team based shooter.

No

Yes.

It may have lost players, but being a blizzard game it will never, ever die.

>someone says Tracer's pushing her ass in your face doesn't really seem like it suits her character
>Blizzard agree and change it to something that's still sexy but suits her character better
>everyone sensible is happy and that's the end of that

>meanwhile antiSJWs are starting hashtag campaigns, #freethebooty, writing blogs about censorship, crying about cultural marxism, making rage video blogs about how their videogames are UNDER ATTACK and being RUINED while faggots plan to boycott the game and they all basically chimp out for days over absolutely fucking nothing

Remember when we made fun of SJWs for being the embarrassing ones who made mountains out of molehills and went on crusades over nothing?

Good times.

Diablo 3 says hi

Or they could just make her boost cooldown lower

fair point

*longer
Fuck

>no one new wants to get in because it's "too late"
>most casuals have dropped off, only leaving the competitive scene
>like most competitive scenes, they're super elitist and inclusive, discouraging lower-leveled players
>forced 50/50 rate discourages everyone else
>new content isn't fast or substantial enough and Blizzard has no idea how to balance

I like you

I don't know,is it?

>use any ability
>automatically drop flag

There's Overwatch CTF, gotta rely on your team to protect you no matter what.

>forced 50/50
I've never understood this.

Doesn't any game with matchmaking attempt to "force 50/50"?

Isn't the idea that they match teams where it could go either way, or offer higher challenges to the better players?

Cred Forums Pass user since June 2014.

This is not the early 2000's where a good game came out once a year.

Paladin is not even out yet and it has half the amount of people OW has playing daily, and is F2P, OW soon will not become relevant, given better versions of it will soon come out and shadow it, Paladin being the first one since is way more fun and has WAY more content.

Making Lucio ball.

I AM NOT AN ANGRY TEENAGER
FUUUUUUUCK BLIZZARD URGHHHHH

Anyone who tells themselves antiSJWs don't have exactly the same mental problem as SJWs are fucking kidding themselves

OR they could just disable any ability other than mouse clicks when you have the flag

But it's not shitty.
It isn't meant to be indepth, so that
s not an argument.
No one said it's going for anything original, so that's not an argument either.
Just like CoDs arent bad games, just because they keep pandering to their target audience who wants nothing else, and then edgy teenagers sperg out and go "go back to call of doodie, retard!"

I just wish they'd fuck already. They deserve each other.

Sadly yes, because Blizzard is so fucking stingy with their content and take FOR FUCKING EVER to release anything. For a game like Overwatch that has such little content, you need to be CONSTANTLY updating that shit or it gets boring really damn quick.

One new map and one new character, a few meme Olympic skins, and NOTHING else since release. It's been like 4 months. I hate to reference it but Battleborn already has like 4 new heroes, a new story mission, and new PvP maps, and they don't even have anyone PLAYING THEIR GAME. You'd think Blizzard would try to keep their 15 million players PLAYING by constantly updating. Instead they decided to Jew everyone by pushing Sombra back to Blizzcon.

I hope it dies. Fuck Blizzard for being stingy cunts.

It would be alive if they just fucking revealed the new character or SOMETHING to do with the character.

But no let's piss around for a few more months with l33t hackerz for teh noobz ftw XDDD!

How can a fully dressed character be censored? I dont get it.

COD at least does OK and isn't just putting out a shitty game that survives only on hype.

Honestly this is the only way to do Overwatch CTF without Genji and Tracer shitters blitzing the fuck all over the place and capping the flag instantly.

>They are refusing to buff the worst heroes in the game at all since launch.
And which are those? Because Zenyatta was genuinely the worst hero in the game at launch and they fixed him

>diablo 3
>dead
dead games do not constantly receive updates. the truth behind diablo 3 is that it's a niche title, similar to hots. it may not attract a huge amount of players like wow, but I guarantee it still holds a fairly large number of players.

if you people want to see a recent game that's close to death, just look at the division. if their overall doesn't bring back players, it's over. shit will go f2p, or they'll give up on it and focus on wildlands.

Torb, Bastion, and Symmetra

Maybe Pharah

It took them almost 6 months just to release a shitty new map and a new hero. Pulling new content this slowly might work with WoW, but not with a game like OW.

And as usual Blizzard will only realize this when it's already too late.

No

less people are playing than on release, obviously, but it is far from dying.

>paladins has 51k playing right now, 56k peak
>Blizzard is too chickenshit to release their numbers

Delusion.

Pharah was THE single best offense hero in-game at launch. She completely dominated the pro scene. She's not underpowered, but with McCree and Zenyatta becoming godlike pseudo-snipers she's fallen out of the meta.

>free game has a lot of players
Breaking news, poor people will play a free bootleg over the real thing that costs 40 bucks, more at 11.

Blizzard and cod both survive on hype and people wanting to play something safe ("haha xd its a blizzard game have to get it" "haha xd its the new cod have to get it"

With pharah its mote that they are making all these changes that just kill her in the meta and are doing nothing to help her at all.

Why do so many fucking idiots do pictures like this as if there was some sort of army of people offended by Tracer's ass? If they were so offended how come there was no complaints about Widowmaker's ass?
Why are they such childish fucking retards? As long as their triggering their imaginary strawman, I guess.

Oh well, at least we get hot art of Tracer, I only wish they weren't tainted with the YOU OFFENDED?? autism.

>Paladins has 56k playing in the open beta
>Overwatch had almost 10 million players during their open beta

>group of friends say Overwatch is great (on the game's release), say they're gonna be playing it for a long time
>Summer Games patch ends
>none of them have touched it again
>i have no urge to play again either

anyone else in a similar situation

This 100%, they have the money and the power to be releasing updates like fucking hotcakes.

I think they're going for the whole 'we make them wait and they'll appreciate it more'.

>facing the other way equals to pushing her ass in your face

summer games skin fiasco killed my interest but I know I'll come back and give them more money to try and get some sexy halloween skins and then go back to not playing because I'm a dumb cuck

You are delusional if you think Blizzard lost any money on this cashcow.

This is the real problem. Maps are more important than characters considering the game has like two dozen.

Symmetra is getting buffed soon.

Same

I played the shit out of it and then got burnt out

There just isn't enough content it's so fucking boring. It doesn't help that half the classes are boring as fuck to play and despite there being 12 maps I only ever seem to play four of them.

>90% player retention Vs 0,1% player retention
wew

How many are playing now? I guarantee it's no more than 100k.

I bet it's going too fall around 30-40k by the end of this year. Overwatch will be forgotten and dead by end of 2017.

Yep, waste of fucking money

yes

Paladins killed Overward really hard.

Paladins is much better than Overwatch:
-You have less air combat in Paladins
-no op healer who can use walls as second ground
-ults are much more enjoyable
-5v5 is much better than 6v6
-has around the same content as Overwatch with a price tag of $0
-no P2W
-riding a horse at the beginning is a great way to give a nice speed buff
-over 50k++ players online

Why the fuck can't they just design it after Tracer and Genji? THAT'S WHAT THE CLASS IS FOR?

>hurr scout too op on ctf

Holy shit this Paladins fanboy delusion.

I know Overwatch is dying but people are only playing Paladins because it's new and free. Paladins is measurably worse than Overwatch by every single metric.

Yeah there just isn't enough being added to it. They're so damn slow. Theres no hype because nothing is being added.

Fuck balance add some fucking excitement. I want to play it again but WoW is more interesting now.

Literally in the exact situation
I just don't get the appeal, and neither do my friends apparently since they stopped fucking playing
What a waste of money

And this is the balancing policy they have been applying for SC2 since the beginning. They just don't fucking learn and they NEVER listen to community suggestions except when the game has already dipped.

For a lot of people, being a part of that cringe crusade is more about being a part of a community then really thinking about how you're acting. So they jump into outrage mode before really weighing up if it's the right time to form a mob again or not.
So they make all their outrage art and outrage videos and outrage hashtags, go on their keyboard march, and then it passes, and they move on to the next outrage.
And nobody says "wow that was really not a big deal, in retrospect"

I bet a million dollars that AlphaOmegaSin didn't make a follow up video talking about how #bootygate was an outrage over nothing, because they all just move on to the next thing to be triggered over.

And on and on it goes

I wasted over 100 bucks on the fucking limited edition because I was way too hyped now I regret it like hell

They probably could, they just don't wanna.

Fucking whatever it is, we need a new game mode because Eichenwalde didn't cut it. Boring in a day because it's just another payload map.

This.
It's partly because of Cred Forums leaking, but no matter what thread you go in, if the game has black people, there's gonna be comments on "black people shouldnt be in this game because obviously the only reason they are in, is because of SJW pressure, all the devs are SJWs and cucks and niggers"

no

Yes,but I blame my friends for making me buy this game

>"DUDE user EVERYONE IS PLAYING THIS BUT YOU WHY WONT YOU BUY IT"

I played a few quickplay games last night after dropping it for 3+ weeks

Still as lame as I remember it

>all these cynical jaded cucks
Anyone actually still having fun with the game? I don't play nearly as much as I did at launch but I still play a few matches every night. I don't really have as much fun with other team-based shooters.

>i do not like thing
>WTF CYNICAL JADED KEKS WHY DON'T YOU LIKE THING I LIKE

I played it on the open beta. It's cool and all, but wouldn't pay a dime for it, when i can get at least same quality for a f2p game. In many cases even better quality.

Is it actually dead? I play it myself from time to time but it's hard to tell if there are any other players because of the way the community interaction is designed.

Arcade really let's me see what the game would be like if everyone was OP, however Mei ruins it
It does need to be a game mode thou

this desu
I could literally just play TF2 or Paladins. Both are arguably more balanced and fun.

Post your face when you called out this game as FOTM and didnt waste your munny like these other good goys.

Paladins is measurably worse by every metric.

TF2 is still great.

I can only have so much fun on the same like what... 7 or 8 maps?

Since Eichenwald there's been nothing but cryptic hints at Sombra and nothing else.

It's funny. I recently bought two gamecube pads and my little brother and myself have been having a fucking blast playing Timesplitters 2. Mainly because it's got a shit ton of content.

>Don't have a reason to play Paladins cause it's basically diet Overwatch with reskined characters and poorfags
>never played or cared for Tf2 and I don't like how weird the gameplay looks
Looks like I'm stuck playing this shit for the rest of the year cause literally nothing else's is out

Genjiwatch is a sinking ship.
Blizzard's inability to decide whether they want the game to be a casual or a competitive shooter will continue to shrink it's audience.

Also how can they think about adding more characters if they can't balance the ones we already have?

I should have listened to -

dude what the fuck.

almost 2 minute long wait times for quickplay on PC on the fucking weekend.

That's not really a hard call to make. Very few games get past the first 3 months without losing a lot of players after the novelty factor wears off.

>realized during beta that the lack of content would make the game stale very quickly
>saved my money
>everyone complains the game became stale
wew, dodged a bullet there

>can't use skills when carrying the flag
problem fixed

The worst part of the game is the meta fags that only play the flavor-of-the-patch heroes and whine if you pick a hero you don't like

I just leave the chat on mute now

All the devs are sjws and cucks though. Only a very few of them are niggers.

Yes. It's very boring after about 30 hours of playtime.

No, it's not.

I'm getting matches quick enough but it's always the same

>2 or 3 Hanzos
>a Mei
>Maybe another attack character; most likely McCree or Reaper

I bought it and still have fun with it, stay mad.

Both CoD and Overwatch would still sell like hotcakes, even if they were produced by literal nobodies.

>play the open beta
>realize the game is shallow and barely have content
>know blizzard's balance
>skip this crap and save my money
And, as always, it took 2 or 3 months for the normies to notice the game is shit.

Came here to post about OWs problems but I see its been taken over by redditors compaining about the "pol boogeymanz"

Maybe this site does need a shutdown after all.

where's that image of tracer with swimsuit or a bikini and winston eating a banana behind her
I don't know if they on the beach I know that tracer is drawn really weird and funny

come on you guys never disappointed me before

I'm not playing it because legion is fun
From my bormie perspective vlizzard is doing fuckin great this year

>didnt waste my money on it on release
>Fotm bandwaggoner friend shits on me for it
>literally posting overwatch memes on facebook of all places
>decide to buy it in 3 months if the game is still huge
>everyone has moved on to the next FotM

The good news is I dropped that friend so it all worked out.

In WoW battlegrounds' CTF the flag carrier is considerably slower while using abilities like demon hunter charging and such.

Seems like it'd be pretty easy to balance in overwatch accordingly per character

Why does here ribcage connect directly to her ass? Where'd here stomach go?

>his goal is to see good games fail
for what purpose?

It's a TF2 reskin on padded rails in a padded room with training wheels so nothing interesting can happen.

>way more fun
Subjective

>way more content
Blatant shitposting.

Hitting people with Tracer's ult must be the hardest thing to do in this game.

This.
Open beta was a sign of things to come.
>no custom servers
>no fucking way to choose your gamemode and no explanation as to why(even the shittyist multiplayer games let you do this)
>out of like 30 heros only 5 are fun to play and even less fit the meta which everyone follows in order to win
>shit tier map design, choke points like hanamuras first point are INENTIONALLY MADE making maps spam fest meatgrinders
>abysmal balance like widowmaker and d.va during beta
If you've played a multitude of fps's then seeing this as a disaster was a no brainer.

This
>friend says "is good buy it"
>no one ever playis it anymore

haven't touched it since anal or whatever came out.
got shilled hard.

they did that to Tribes Ascend

then they made the flag slow you down
then they disabled healing with the flag
then they prevented boosting with the flag
then they added hard limits on move speed with the flag

everyone had left the game long before this point

is this even english

>all these people saying Overwatch is dying
Yeah, I suppose it's lost a lot of its playerbase, but that's just the casuals moving onto the next FotM, it still has a lot of dedicated pla-

>people actually saying Paladins is better
Oh, it's a shitposting thread, got it.

Just fucking remove movement and supports from shooters already also 1v1 objectively best

>-5v5 is much better than 6v6

You fags bitched to no end that OW having 6v6 was a terrible idea but you cunts are somehow praising 5v5?

Holy shit I am so glad this shit hole is going down.

It's really bland.

>no new maps on a consistent basis
>random balance updates
>no custom servers
>no community servers
>no 12v12 or larger servers
>shallow gameplay (i.e. no rocketjumping, etc.)

It was fun for about two weeks, but then failed afterwards.

I'm already back to TF2.

I'm offended by that face. Christ, is your dad a horse?

Please don't ruin Symmetra. She's perfect the way she is!

>>no new maps on a consistent basis

>games been out for 4 months
>1 new map
>1 new hero

WOW THERES NO CONTENT!!!

>the normies to notice the game is shit.
Things that never happened.

Cred Forumseddit opinions have never been relevant.

>my dota shitstack gets super hyped for overwatch
>we play the beta
>all of us decide it's not good enough to justify the price, each of us likes 2-3 heroes and that's it
>people fall for the hype anyways
>eventually all come back to dota like the battered wives they are
>get to be obscenely smug about the whole ordeal, and flame them for thinking they were hot shit for being mid 60's
goddamn being correct is a hell of a drug

>hero planned before beta
>literally 1 new map while others during this lifecycle had about three or more new maps

IT'S JUST SO NEW AND INTERESTING!

>>eventually all come back to dota
>unironically playing MOBAs

Do us favor and kill yourself.

>>literally 1 new map while others during this lifecycle had about three or more new maps

name 1 other game

nice meme

>Overwatch has been out 4 months
>1 new map
>1 new hero
>people say there is no content
>TF2
>been out 9 years
>Literally thousands of maps
>0 new classes

This desu

You'd have to be delusional to think this game is dead. Stat tracking websites still show stats for over 100's of thousands of players, and those only show up if you register with the site.

Of course, though nobodies wouldnt have the money to make an AAA cash in game like that, its like a hollywood action movie. It takes a lot of money to make, but also brings in money.
I don't think that's a relevant argument, since all these "hey game X 2016 version just released, better by it" games achieve their status with a lot of money, which they get from the previous game.

What is it about Overwatch that inspires posters to blatantly lie?

>Paladins killed Overward really hard.
Not at all.

>-riding a horse at the beginning is a great way to give a nice speed buff

You forget the fact that mounts are maybe the clunkiest and buggiest mechanics ever introduced in a free to play game.
They controls of them are simply horrible.

>-ults are much more enjoyable
False since there's no reason to use them.

Splatoon

>new classes
>wanting to be a mobashitter

obviously the number of classes menas how deep the game is ;)

It's a Blizzard game, so Cred Forums was desperate to see it fail.

As always, Cred Forums was wrong due to people here gunjumping after TORtanic.

Needs more KOTH maps fuck payload and all the areas no one uses, and Pharah just needs a complete rework
>rockets don't damage her
fixed the first major problem why would they do that in the first place also Dva's ultimate killing her then what's the point of using it

YES THE UPDATES ARE TOO FUCKING SLOW LMAO WTF BLIZZTURD

what the fuck you play then? dont tell me csgo. dota is the best multiplayer title out there now

>he unironically doesn't play an ASSFAGGOT
I honestly can't believe that there are still people who don't play the unequivocally best genre of videogames

I don't play Valve games, nor Blizzard ones.
They are all very boring.

>blizzard too scared to release concurrent player stats ever

it's probably been dying from the first month judging by how many people I've seen on my friends list who don't touch it anymore (myself included), and how many I've met in TF2 who have said they basically fell for the TF2-killer meme and shelled out shekels to Blizzard.

such a special snowflake you are

lol

Are you telling me there's no other popular games aside from Valve's and Blizzard's?

They both make very shallow games that I sincerely don't know why they are popular in the first place.

World of Warcraft, or even MMOs as a whole, no idea why people play them.
They are really, really clunky gameplay, absolutely horrible animations, bad graphics and in general they are grindfests.

There's no appeal.

Considering all we have is anecdotal evidence, I think this is just Cred Forums delusions since people here were legitimately angry at the success of Overwatch.

I felt the same way in open beta and wasn't going to buy it, but then my brother gave me a key for the game anyway. I told him to just refund it but he said he bought like 5 keys off some key site and can't. Now I feel buyer's remorse for something I didn't even pay for.

So what you're saying is you have video games, and yet you post on Cred Forums, or even replied to a thread that YOU KNEW you didn't like, but felt you needed the world to know you hated it?

Tell me friend, what are GOOD GAMES then?

Are you seriously suggesting that there's no other companies that make videogames aside from Valve and Blizzard?

so name one popular multiplayer game on pc thats not from valve/blizzard

dota is complex and has a hard learning curve. csgo is a bit easier but still hard because of the unique cs mechanics
i dont play blizzard games so idk

NOT
ENOUGH
CONTENT

>poorfags still trying to convince others to stop playing Overwatch and move to their f2p shitfest Paladins

lol

Yes, it's so hard to believe people got tired of Blizzard's dull hero shooter and left in droves. It's not like the same thing happens to CoD every time or anything.

>click on an overwatch thread
>BLIZZARD MAKES BAD GAMES
>fuck off idiot, it's fun and I enjoy it
>ARE BLIZZARD THE ONLY DEVELOPER

Considering no one has proof, there's no reason to believe it.
And considering this is Cred Forums, there's reasons to believe the complete opposite.

>people so asshurt at the success of Overwatch that they have to shitpost on Cred Forums and sing praises when the game loses players

>so name one popular multiplayer game on pc thats not from valve/blizzard
The fact that you need someone to tell you this is laughable.

You have Warframe, now you have Paladins, although who knows how much this one will last.
ArmA 3, Insurgency, DayZ, Smite, Rocket League...

Of course nobody took a picture of their entire Overwatch group of friends at launch to disprove your delusions that it's still got the same amount as on launch months into the future.

The fact that Blizzard stopped showing real-time stats for their games tells you enough, and the closest thing we have to stats for Overwatch is looking at the declining Twitch viewership.

>it's fun
Well? Is Blizzard the only developer you know?

Exactly, there's no info, just speculation.
Give a player count, if you can't, can't say anything.

no custom server and big maps(more than 6v6) kills it for me. I enjoy 6v6, but sometimes I want to play some 10v10 or something big where I can dick around in.

I feel like the game just gets monotonous. I wish there was some multiple control point maps, or if they could somehow do capture the flag or some other game mode.

>Warframe
Love the game but that was a really stupid thing to say

How come?
13 million players on Steam, and gets 30-40k player peaks every day.

>353562545
no it means more variety.

Not if you have tovarishch Zarya on your team.

Why are you and the other two fuck faces even bringing it up to begin with?

OP just chose an image to make the thread with.

Fucking #triggered much?

The thread topic is about why Overwatch seems to be dying you dumb nigger.

How is it possible everyone is in the same situation, same exact thing with me.

Yes goy, there's no way the game can be declining in players if they don't give you a nuber. Don't observe anything just believe in the 15 million player statement as the concurrent player count.

I'm not going to believe the place that was desperate as fuck to see the game fail either.

Your entire argument relies on the fact that no one has any specific data on how many people play the game.

Warframe has been dead since the studio went full Jewmode. They never release any new any meaningful content, their entire model revolves around getting players (goys) to buy plat. They used to be inspired and really care about their players and their creation. Now they just care about milking the cash cow for everything it's got.

yeah, but when works it feels really good.

Aren't those only the steam players? I mean not like there would be that many outside steam, but some thousands I guess

rocket league is a casual stuff people cross-play between queing or after getting drunk. smites is basically dead in terms of everything compared to dota/lol. dayz has less than 10k current players on average. insurgency has less than 5k and i dont know much about arma 3

if you genuinely like those games its okay but feel like youre just trying to be edgy. csgo and dota is a lot deeper than the games you listed anyway

what did Hiro mean by this?

>csgo and dota is a lot deeper than the games you listed anyway
No, not at all.

They are all the same kind of shallow and casualized trash.

And when threads begins with a Cred Forumsbait image that isn't related to the OP, do you come into the thread to complain about anyone who is talking about the Cred Forumsshit instead of the topic?

So what's next for Dota 2 now that they put the entire roster in 6 years later?

Will it just be hat updates or will they dare to make an original hero?

why everyone praises tf2 now? that game has been dead for years.

it's a new meme?

>Overwatch
>TF2 reskin

t.didn't play the game

still couldnt calibrate >1500mmr and mg1 rank

Of course he doesn't, he's just mad as fuck that other people on Cred Forums are pointing out how fucking stupid the bootygate outrage is. I guess some people are actually STILL mad about it, even though it was the biggest case of "wow it's fucking nothing" ever

My argument relies on the logic that games decline over time and from observations of t
>discord channels
>steam friends list, had about 7 friends who would launch it non-steam and discuss the game, down to about 2 who still even talk about the game
>battle.net friends list
>myself not even getting invited to play the game anymore because of my main group losing interest

I don't get how it's perplexing to think that people have stopped caring about Overwatch. There's obviously no exact numbers until Blizzard releases them (which they'll never do because of people like you) but if you actually played with others, you could see it.

they fucking ruined Soldier 76 I can't believe how hard they fucked him up just because of
>M-muh potential macro abuse that wasn't even that huge of a deal compared to just playing optimally

>its a everyone on your team ignores phara and she keeps reking your shit and the you get a dAtKush420(gengi): "thanks for nothing, shit reindhart" message at the end episode.

That's funny considering you tumblr shits were the first ones to get inflamed over the fucking image.

You're the only ones who brought up the bullshit about "Bootygate"

This isn't your safespace. It's a smutty picture of tracer. Nothing more. Nobody's said anything about pol other then you two knobs.

Go back to where you belong, It isn't here.

Last (you) the pair you two get from me.

the announced new hero is the most unoriginal shit ever, the same shit every other MOBA already has. It's Wukong the Monkey King, aka the hero every other moba has too. Also the Manga they released has a unnamed bad guy in it that is assumed to be Ghost Revenant, a very very old WC3 DotA hero that was removed, which will be neat, because if he retains his abilities he's unique as fuck.

>Overwatch
>Dying

Who told you this op?

why do you have so much autism?

Exactly, anectodical evidence.

Csgo is good

>but my le dice roll me me!!?!

to be fair that head is huge and it doesnt look good

i had like 2k hours before i stopped playing. its okay and fun playing in groups but i enjoy dota a lot more now

>dota is the best multiplayer title out there now
this hurts so bad to read but I can't deny it
I put 1090 hours into Dota and like everyone there are days where I just want to quit because it's SO RANDOM, I guess it happens with every MOBA. I ain't talking about ingame damage numbers having spread or some heroes being based on RNG, it's way worse
Your have a 50/50 chance to get retards, griefers and feeders in your game at any time
I see anons saying things like
>try really hard, but lose game anyway
>then don't give a shit and fuck around, win game regardless
It's literally Coin Toss: the game and it's unbearable sometimes, losing a game like this takes out all the fun and leaves only frustration and the feeling you wsted 40 mins of your life
/blog+rant

>Closest thing we have for stats is twitch viewership
Of course. Let's not use the stat tracking websites like overbuff or planetoverwatch or something like that. That would be intelligent. Can't have that on Cred Forums.

Cred Forums told me.

>play around 400-500 hours
>have fun most of the time
>realize its shit

Sure showed blizzard.

i bought and havent played since the first season ended. same with my few friends
not saying its dying soon or something but the hype wear off for sure

I want to marry Windowmaker

>Overwatch shitreddit has over 7k people browsing it right now
>90% of the posts are just HEY GUYS LOOK AT MY HIGHLIGHT/POTG PLEASE

Blizzdrones, everyone

it's true though...the only time i ever see convincing black guys are done by japanese people...isn't that sad that america can't even get a black person right ever?

>tfw bought Overwatch last night instead of going out and spending more money on drinks and uber rides
>tfw played it for a few hours today
>tfw don't care if I ever play it again because it was only $40

Poorcucks kek

According to Cred Forums every other game is dying everyday. It's like you guys are obssessed with it.

Blizzard needs to stop with this "competitive season" cuckery, or at least tone it down and make them shorter.

They're too autistic to release content during a competitive season because muh meta shift, so everyone who isn't a tryhard has to deal with 2.5-month long content droughts at regular intervals.

There's been literally nothing OW-related that's interesting for nearly a month because of this. Sombra's probably even fucking done by now.

Well the fappening has stopped.

Game was only good for a moment cause of booty and occasional fun with friends.

Now it's dead cause all have become salty competitive enthusiasts.

Long story short booty got boring, they're trying to keep it alive with new characters/maps and "seasons" (all of my keks for that meme).

>mfw it was supposed to be a movie or series
The shorts are pretty well-written though. +for that. Still it's a Game, not another bioshock.

>You're the only ones who brought up the bullshit about "Bootygate"
>It's a smutty picture of tracer. Nothing more.
Why is she asking about people being offended?
You're clearly mad as fuck that there are people in the thread making fun of GG-tier autism. Get over it, nobody gives a shit.
Saying bootygate was a stupid waste of time and nothing for people to get angry over is a fact and everyone can accept that aside from sad faggots who, ironically, are easily triggered losers.

Same.

I enjoy Cred Forumseddit's anger at the game's deserved success.

So to answer my question: No, you don't complain when a thread is made with an off-topic Cred Forumsbait image and people discuss it rather than the OP. Didn't think so.
Nobody is inflamed over the image, you're the only person in the thread who sounds mad. Calm down.
>REEE GO BACK TO TUMBLR
You need new material

I want to feel that tushie's weight on my face

I can assure you, the game isn't dying nor will it die for the next 5 years at least.

Everything about the game screams to me "This is here to stay" at the top of it's lungs. I don't really know what it is, could be the playerbase, the design, being a blizzard game and the way everyone on Cred Forums talks about it.

It's like a really strong feeling I get like when you're looking at creepy image or you hear the stinger line of a scary story.

I'd rather cuddle her.

A fine choice, but I'd want to do something with her huge derrière

It's sadfand pathetic how easy it is to shitpost on Cred Forums now a days.

But that would be lewd.

The fickle masses are already starting to move on to the next flavor of the month. Such insubstantial mass market fodder can never last. Only true shooters do.

>yfw Unreal Tournament comes out and CRUSHES Overfad once and for all

UT4 is already dead.

AAA maps take a long time to make.

op here, i wasnt shitposting. i havent played in months and just wonder if the hype wear off or not

It's still in alpha you fucking idiot.

the meme? fucking hopefully.

More than likely, but it would be fun.

Battleborn had 2 million people in the open beta, so its fair to say that beta numbers don't mean shit.

And no one gives a shit about it.

Poor palacuckies.

On ps4, a little. Seeing a lot more repeated players than last month

If it doesn't have a crate system and meaningless cosmetics and progression systems then it can't flourish in the modern market. Everyone knows that. People don't want good games, they want a fucking addiction that plays like utter garbage.

You were so busy sperging about tumblr and safe spaces that you forgot to actually counter their points. Bootygate was an embarrassment. I say that as someone who hates SJWs. But I'm sure you'll still call me a tumbrlite or whatever just because I didn't think going to war over Tracers pose being changed was a noble and important cause.

BECAUSE IT'S IN FUCKING ALPHA DO YOU REALLY FUCKING THINK THEY'RE GOING TO ADVERTISE A FUCKING ALPHA HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING GOD DAMN FUCKING IDIOT.

>arena shooters crushing anything
Made me lol

What will really happen
>unreal releases
>waaaaaah it isn't quake 3 it's shit!
>DOA

I still like it but I don't play it alot because there's literally nothing to do other than playing ranked and practicing heroes in quick play to use them in ranked.

I'm sick of spending 90% of the game arguing with teammates. Give me a more casual mode, please. Brawl doesn't cut it because for some reason there's just as many try-hards and angry faggots in there who unironically cry about how "imbalanced" it is. I want 12v12 or something ridiculous.

It'll still be doing better than Overfad at that point.

How many people are still playing Fallout 3 vs. New Vegas?
How many people are still playing Final Fantasy XIII vs. VI?
How many people are still playing Modern Warfare 3 vs. Team Fortress 2?
How many people are still playing Brawl vs. Melee?

dis

This, holy shit.

>The amount of people who now want you to pick Ana instead of Zen.
>tfw you do and they somehow manage to not kill shit even with the nanoboost + health debuff I just threw at the enemy team

>download this game because I want to be a heal slut and don't want to buy or
>play ying all night long
>top damage, kills, healing every game
How are people so bad? Shatter bombs are so good when everyone disregards your illusions.

I don't think you understand what dead on arrival means.

literally me

what this game needs
>more gamemodes (5cp, ctf, deathmatch or something similar)
>map creation tools
>server browser

and that's it

I don't think you understand what PRE-ALPHA means.

No. Tf2 circle jerkers will say otherwise.

I honestly have no idea what you're trying to say here. TF2 has been just as shitty as any COD since 2010, fallout 3 is still extremely popular among consolefags, and melee is only popular due to autists who refuse to try to learn the idiosyncrasies of any other game.

OW had 15 AFTER the beta
get your stats checked

P2W? Overwatch doesn't have that at all though

>deathmatch
I don't think you understood the core concept of the game

This!

Why do nerds care so much about this fucking sexism, did their moms not teach them women aren't objects?

Tons of players still play diablo 3. It's more popular than starcraft for fucks sake. it's depressing

I'm gonna assume you meant to reply to this but couldn't because of how triggered you are.

Arena shooters are a dead genre much like how RTS is. It doesn't matter how much advertising it gets, which will be not a lot, because the only people interested in arena shooters are elitists who refuse to play anything other than quake 3 or whatever. Thus the dead on arrival.

Don't believe me? Look at literally any arena shooter released in the past little while. All dead.

Why the fuck did they say her ass was censored? It wasn't removed or hidden, and it was never going to be.
And then when the new pose came out and you could still see her ass these fucking idiots claimed it was a "victory" and "SJWs BTFO!!!"

Did they really think her ass was going to be replaced by a cube or some shit? I will never understand these constantly outraged faggots, no matter what side of the debate they're on. Thank fuck I never wasted any of my time on this proxy war pissing match.

We all do. We all know how imbalanced it would be. We realize half the heroes would not be used in it.

No one cares. It would be fun. It doesn't need to be a ranked mode.

>Cred Forums actually thinks that a girl facing the other way is "showing her ass"
>Cred Forums now thinks anyone criticising a change is "cringebroXDD"

God is dead and we have killed him

>Implying blizzard will ever treat their community with a modicum of respect ever again.
Server browsers and map editors are too complicated for your little babby mind. We're gonna force you to use matchmaking so we can shut down the game any time we feel like it and there's nothing you can do to stop us.

This all started with SC2 killing LAN support and destroying the map making scene. But you retards made it, D3 and Overwatch into some of the biggest sellers of all time anyway because you're a bunch of weak-willed faggots who buy anything with a big advertising budget.

>I'll make fun of these posts, but I won't try prove them wrong, that sounds kinda hard
Nice try, junior

Yes.

Game got boring after a month, balancing is a mess, not nearly enough content updates, RNG skin box system is Jewish trash, ranked is frustrating; queue times for normals are insane now.

Just went back to League of Legends and DOTA2 instead. At least those don't get old after a few games a day. There are just too few heroes and maps to prevent it from being repetitive. Seems it's only doing okay in Korea right now

Why do I need to?
Its obvious facing not front is "shoving your ass in someones face" and needs to be stopped!

Fuck anti-SJWs! Fuck Cred Forums! Fuck bigots and sexists!

>played overwatch in the alpha
>told people that this game was going to be garbage and have no longevity cause they didn't plan on putting real content in it
>NUH BLIZZARD DOES NO WRONG
>game doesn't have any content and has no longevity
you people are fucking retarded

But both sides of this argument ARE retarded and your meme image doesn't change that fact.

Team A is covered in shit, Team B is covered in piss.
PICK A SIDE user STOP BEING SUCH A FENCE SITTER C'MON YOU SNOB YOU THINK YOU'RE SO MUCH BETTER THAN US C'MON LET ME PUT THIS SHIT ON YOU

Only Americans believe in "ur either wit us r against us" idiocy.

>Skin box
>Skinner box
Heh

>Cred Forums actually thinks that a girl facing the other way is "showing her ass"
Can you point to even one post in this thread saying that?
Ask yourself why you need to greentext things that aren't true in order to make your point. Would you need to do that if you were actually right?

>comparing Literally Who titles by Literally Who developers to the brand power of Unreal and the pedigree of Epic Games
You are an idiot. Please shut the fuck up.

>Blizzard makes a game character show her ass
>OH GOD THINK OF THE KIDS
>Blizzard changes it because of this mindset
>people criticise said mindset

>man why are auntieesjaydubuahs so terribeel

The change was fine and no reason to chimp out.
But keep fighting the good fight, user.

>someone says Tracer's pushing her ass in your face doesn't really seem like it suits her character

learn to read you fucking asswipe

I was going to buy the game anyway, but if you think that it was "fine" or any resemblance of a good idea then you probably should go back to Tumblr

Why are you saying the same shit over and over?
You really do seem triggered as fuck right now.

Sorry for making fun of Bootygate, I can see it was an important battle to you and many good men died fighting those historical 15 minutes.

>TF2 has been just as shitty as any COD since 2010,
Hats make a game CoD now?
>fallout 3 is still extremely popular among consolefags,
Prove it.
>and melee is only popular due to autists who refuse to try to learn the idiosyncrasies of any other game.
Or it could be that Brawl and 4 are inferior games? Until you know what the fuck you are talking about SHUT THE MOTHER FUCK UP.

>but if you think that it was "fine" or any resemblance of a good idea then you probably should go back to Tumblr
>he literally is triggered as fuck over the new pin up pose

Holy shit I was just having a little fun user but now I see you actually are one of those autistic cringe crusaders.

Not being angry about the new pose =/= tumblr

Get a grip, holy shit

They were mentioning beta stats as a comparison and Battleborn shows that beta stats aren't good for checking popularity.

Why are you saying the same shit over and over?
You really do seem triggered as fuck right now.

Sorry for making fun of SJWs, I can see that sexism sucks and that you didn't want Blizzard to take the same problematic path

>Team A is covered in shit, Team B is covered in piss.
So one team is covered by a sterile liquid while the other is covered in a highly toxic substance?
What a difficult choice!

So does CS and look how long people have been playing that game

Nah, the new pose is good and nobody complain about it since it was even more sexual. Hell, in a sense the "cringe crusaders" got what they wanted

Also, people are criticising the mindset of the first user that turing your back to the camera = shoving your ass in someones face

>piss is sterile
Bootygaters everyone

Do you actually have a counterargument to any of the points being made or do you just scream tumblr over and over?

Still waiting for you to show me a single person in the thread who found Tracer's original pose offensive, like you claimed

nah

Either you're illiterate or stubborn

if your piss isn't sterile, go visit a doctor asap

same, but i quit before even summergames.

i'm glad i got one of the fotm friends to buy it for me because hes awful with money and is a good guy.

i'd feel bad but he doesnt even play anymore either and i play wow with him so i dont think he minds.

D3 is ded. The updates add literally nothing to get the game. They don't even try to balance it anymore.

>Remember when we made fun of SJWs for being the embarrassing ones who made mountains out of molehills and went on crusades over nothing?

I remember when we never fucking bothered because SJWs weren't a problem

Gamergate ruined Cred Forums forever, it's nothing but buzzwords now

Overwatch is the new WoW, WoD was a tragedy with no content because everyone was working on Overwatch, now that it's out everyone is back to WoW to work on Legion.
Enjoy your no content.
>15 million players
lol

Nobody said the first pose was offensive. You have mental problems.
The greentext in is a summary of what happened. One person said the first pose didn't suit her character.

It makes sense that you're a die-hard antiSJW because you seem to have a hard time grasping simple concepts.

I'll probably buy this game if they do make it a TF2 reskin eventually. Isn't the claim that they will keep expanding upon the game? It's missing game modes.

There are ways to make deathmatch that still serve team-based gameplay. Loadout and D44M did it so that it wasn't just kills that counted, you had to collect a pickup from the dead body. This allowed for teammates to deny the points from the enemy team and such. It doesn't have to be exactly this, I'm just pointing out that there are ways to do it.

>saying a girl turning around is "shoving her ass in peoples face" isn't saying the pose was offensive
Okay you're really dense

I feel offended because of her face.

Is OW actually dying or is it dying to the elite squad of high standard gamers known as Cred Forums?

There's a difference

Well then, logically speaking, you should be able to find some posts saying that Widowmaker's over-the-shoulder post doesn't suit her character either. Right? I mean, if this is all just code for "butts trigger me"...

You are such a fucking idiot I could believe you're actually a false flag trying to make anti-SJWs look stupid.

That user said "someone said this"
It's clearly not HIS opinion
Nobody on Cred Forums thinks the original pose is offensive

You legitimately have a mental problem if you cannot grasp this. Nobody on Cred Forums is offended by Tracer's pose. Nobody. Keep quoting that line and keep embarrassing yourself though.

Don't think I'll be playing overwatch inbetween competitive seasons as quickplay is absolute cancer.
>hurr durr all mei team
>have to deal with meis throwing their ults onto a point every other goddamn second forcing everyone to switch to pharah to deal with them

Even then competitive is filled with dumb bullshit like your score rank being absolutely dependent on what team you get.

>you lose score rank if during the match if a teammate leaves and you inevitably lose due to the numbers game

I would probably like the game more if the game wasn't filled with esports/MOBA faggots and their shit flinging

>15m players
>10+m queues during the week and 5m ones during the weekend for QP
Yeah there's is no way in hell there are 15million players

No, it's dying period.

None of my normie friends touch this game anymore. Not even after the map update.

>play Ana in comp a lot
>according to master overwatch I have low eliminations on average as her but top 8% healing
So this is good right?

No, if you're just gonna heal get a better character.

Right? Ugh, Cred Forums can be so problematic at times!

>friends all want me to play overwatch
>played it in beta, dont have much of an interest
>they give me $20 for my birthday to pay for 1/2 of OW
>buy it
>they all stoped playing it, moved on to other games
>only one of them has even played it with me

after SJWs lost gamergate and looked ridiculous in the process their last tactic as they slowly fade from relevancy is trying to smear their opponents to make them look "just as bad as them".

It's pathetic really, this is what you're reduced to.

I don't even think the guy who complained was offended. Cred Forums has really devalued the meaning of offence.

>LOL am I OFFENDING U lel kek u mad

No you're just a twat

yep

Not enough content being spewed out for a hero based shooter and it sure as hell isn't good enough to survive on gameplay alone like games like CS.

>buys a MOBAFPS
>is surprised it's a mobafps
Kek

>lose money

I think 2.8 million purchases just barely covers the costs, user

>nano boost winston, enemy team is all clumped together
>enemy zen pops transcence
>lol who cares, eat debuff grenade
I love her so much

I can't afford the game so I hope it's dying

Bold move.

what ? I don't even get it ?

What is he on about ?

And the team would have done just fine without a nano boosted Winston

>Hats make a game CoD now?
No, the hats hurt the game in that pushing them became the sole focus of development, but they aren't what ruined it. What ruined the game was the obsession with quantity of content over quality of content. For me the game started its drastic decline with the scout update where every single new weapon was shit and they only added one good map. Every update since then has done nothing but make the game more of a boring clusterfuck both in terms of visuals and gameplay. It was my favorite online shooter before the scout update, these days you couldn't pay me to play it.

>Prove it.
They bought Fallout 4 in droves and they're hyped for Skyrim remastered. There are tons of idiots who actually think Bethesda are competent. There are no solid numbers on Fallout 3's current playerbase (inb4 you cite faulty steam numbers since most copies of the game were sold retail using GFWL)

>muh melee
It's not a matter of Brawl and 4 being worse, whether they are or not doesn't matter. What matters is the melee fanbase has no interest in trying to determine what depth there may be in those games, they just want to circlejerk over their autistic obsession.

>the truth behind diablo 3 is that it's a niche title

Are you delusional user?

>oh shit, I'm losing the argument, I'll just go back to the strawman approach
Everyone in the thread can see that one side is making points, and the other side is just shitposting memes. Cred Forums isn't actually as stupid as you think.

"nice guys finish last" is one of his triggers

Dobson is still alive?

Ugh, can we just, not? Please?

not really, it allows the winston to push harder than he usually could've

Ana is one of the most useful characters in the game right now, anyone who disagrees are probably retards who want a braindead Mercy to hold rmb held in next to them all match

>Cred Forums isn't actually as stupid as you think.
It used to be though. That's how we got gamergate.

I guess most of them did leave after all.

You didn't refute the point made by the post you were replying to

>mercy
>ana
What is with you and bad healers? My point is if you're not doing damage as Ana go play something else instead. You're holding your team back.

So you admit defeat? Cool. Nice talking with you! Don't forget, user, meme magic will take you a long way, it's powerful. But it won't take you over the finish line.

Ana is a good character though, what the fuck are you on.

>can outheal Mercy if you can aim
>can burst heal anyone up to full health in under a second with Biotoic Grenade
>Biotic Grenade shuts down enemy healing
>one of the best Ult denial abilities in Sleep Dart

excellent bait friendo, screencap'd

>CS has zero content
>has decades of custom maps, servermods, and new game modes to draw from
You could play Scoutzknivez, a single map, for dozens of hours and not get tired of it and there are hundreds if not thousands of maps for CS. I got bored of CS years ago but that was more due to getting sick of the weapon handling, not lack of content.

what did he mean by this?

Yeah but that guy is just mentally ill, and nobody follows him, nor does he create thinking in marketing terms. He's a nobody.

That was never my intention.

You just keep telling yourself that you just focusing on healing with fucking ana is helping your team. Maybe some day it will be true

I still think it's pretty fun, but mostly because I just like wall riding around as Lucio. TF2 doesn't really have any mechanic like wall riding.

the same thing is gonna happen with my friends and battlerite

>DUDE IT'S GONNA BE THE NEXT BIG GAME LMAO

>he's still going
sciencenews.org/blog/gory-details/urine-not-sterile-and-neither-rest-you

Game is alive and well. All you'll find on Cred Forums is anecdotal evidence that might not even be true or twitch viewers. Go on a stat track website and look at the numbers for season two. That's as accurate as you'll get.

My friends actually trolled me into buying Brink for that reason. Never spoke to them again.

At least you're honest

unlike SJWs

What the fuck was Hiroshimoot thinking?

Yeah but goro a culprit how about that!

Something something Cred Forums

Not even him but Ana is literally meta defining to the point she's getting a nerf soon. You're dumb as fuck.

Even that isn't really accurate though. That only tracks people who've registered with the site, and there are tons of people who don't touch competitive mode at all.

>"I-It will be d-dead next month guys! I swear!!! You're all g-gonna say I was right all a-along!!!!"

This shit gets posted every day. Fuck off with it.

Yes. Matchmaking for everybody diamond and below is garbage.

>gay furry avatar

hitler was right all along

If overwatch dies, it still doesn't change the fact that Blizzard has everyone's money already

the anatomy is fine? that pose isn't unnatural or impossible at all, especially for a female.

all at once though?

I don't care for it seeing as I really like R6siege now. I only play it with my GF.

UT 4 will never be finished, the dev team is small as fuck and Epic is more focused on their shitty ASSFAGGOTS.

I got sick of being bitched at by the whiny player base.
>Play McRee cause he looks cool
>Get bitched at for playing cheap character
>Play Winston becase he looks cool
>play Genji because he looked cool and rewarded good play
>Play Zarya cause I thought she kinda sucked but was still fun

Seems the only time I didn't get bitched at was when I played boring-ass 76

They've been circlejerking the Sombra ARG so hard I think they actually forgot to add more content. Who knows? You would think a company like blizzard could figure out a way to release new maps and heroes more than once every 2-3 months.

I seriously can't tell if posts like this are trolling or not at this point

Arma?

>Blizzard removes pose because they felt that it didn't show off her personality
>"Fucking SJWs ruining my games"
>Blizzard replaces it with a pose showing off more ass
>"Based Blizzard, I bet all the SJWs are butthurt now"

All these kneejerk reactions kind of irritate me. I knew from the start that Blizzard wasn't going to bend themselves over for SJWs and I was right. I feel like if the Cred Forumsermin keep jumping to conclusions like this, then the rest of the internet will start seeing SJWs in a more positive view.

Artists inability to use foreshortening correctly.

Yes

t. top 500 pc player

>The shorts are pretty well-written though
lol no they aren't

This.
Playing single player games like Ico has more of an output on the user.

>t. reddit

I don't give a fuck what people say. People like AlphaOmegaSin, ReviewTechUSA, Sargon, and any other retarded whiner who only makes videos about Anita Sarkeesian and SJWery aren't helping anything by continuing producing videos about EVERY. SINGLE. THING. THEY. DO. it literally just boosts their enemies viewership.

What fucking sad pathetic lives these people must live if they can't find anything productive to do except scream about someone who has a different opinion than them.

>I feel like if the Cred Forumsermin keep jumping to conclusions like this, then the rest of the internet will start seeing SJWs in a more positive view.
>Implying the rest of the internet looks towards/ knows if anyone is from Cred Forums
Way to out yourself as retarded m8

dumbest post itt

>Yes, and thank god because it's just a tf2 reskin.

I love this meme.

Because I started it./spoiler]
And it's true, fuck those hackfrauds at Blizzard./spoiler]

>Pre-Order the Game
>Play the exclusive pre order beta
>realize the game is shit and shallow on the first match I played
>Refund
:^)

yo no offense but you're a gigantic boi-pucci faggot

Wait! Are people overreacting in YouTube to get that extra click!? The fiends!

Until you reach profile level 5, you are automatically playing against bots

>had no interest in Overwatch to begin with but figure since it's gonna be F2P I might check it out anyway
>they actually charge you money for it
>sensible_chuckle.png
>the only RL friend I have to play vidya with has no more time for games because he is to busy working at a 'refugee' center and raising another man's child

I guess I dodged a bullet, this could have been Diablo 3 all over again.

Hi Leviathan. I see you.

(You)

>I wasted mommies money ;-;

Actually you can turn on toggle healing stream, so you don't even have to hold r/lmb.

>two big ass meat stalks
>sudden urge to ruin them with a ramming mechanism

I work my ass off 6 days a week 10 hours every day you retarded mongoloid

The amount of raw buttfrustration that happens in quick play and brawl is unreal. When you're destroying someone in ranked they don't say anything, they just bitch at the rest of their team to kill you. But if you're destroying someone in quick play they start bitching at you in match chat for using the character you're using.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who sees the hypocrisy out of these permavirgins. Just like the hambeasts before them. Especially the street fighter kids complaining about censorship as of late. These fags are pitiful.

Please elaborate how the heroes are so unbalanced. It often feels like always the losing side starts to complain about some hero being OP when the game is not going their way. Or is this about the 3+3 meta? Tanks move slow, once you have killed the Sups you can take down the Tanks pretty fast with agility heroes It's impossible to have 100% balance unless everyone has the same hero.

This

Of course you're not the only one. It's tiny but loud minorities on both sides. It's a mistake to think either group is a serious problem, but that doesn't mean they aren't annoying as fuck.

>The anatomy is fine?
That is not a question.
Do not end a sentence with a question mark if it's not a question.

Horseshoe theory is not a meme. AntiSJWs became just as unbearable as SJWs.
Both sides hate each other because in them they see everything they hate about themselves but are too stupid or arrogant to want to deal with - so they project and attack their "enemies" instead. They don't even attack their enemies, they attack an imagined version of their enemies that exist as a huge group that can represent anything they dislike.
They can't risk actually engaging 1 on 1 because they might actually turn out to be reasonable. So they never actually engage with their enemies at all but obsess and talk about them constantly.

really needs more modes

who was

These cringe crusaders want to launch a holy war on censorship, but ONLY over fictional t&a. Any other type of censorship happens to a game and Cred Forums shrugs it's collective shoulders. But the second some cleavage disappears you can be sure these fucking losers will be losing their fucking minds over it. Because they have nothing else. They don't like any games other than their fapbait pandering garbage and they certainly don't have girlfriends to take their minds off their 2D fantasies. It's all they have, so they kick and scream and have absolutely no self-awareness for how pathetic and embarrassing they look. Companies continue to ignore them because they don't lose face with any rational, average person, they just lose the "loyalty" of screeching autistic shutins who will announce a boycott at the drop of a hat, or planned to pirate your games from the beginning. Money is not lost by ignoring these sad sacks of shit.

It's Cred Forums ya newfag

>throwing out arbitrary %tages to prove your point.

nice try valve

Congratulations on not playing the game.

Too bad it's a bad idea to do this because of the lack of control it causes.

>want to switch between damage boost and heals or vice versa on the same target
>someone walks in front of you
>it switches targets

3/3 works because of how ult efficient it is and how impossible it is to stop once it gets rolling.

>nano boost Reinhardt
>Zarya bubbled so he can't be CC'd
>Lucio speed boost so it's impossible to kite him for the entire duration
>Roadhog hooks the people out of reach of the hammer
>Reinhardt now has his ult, and Ana will have it next fight if she didn't get it again in the same fight
It's downright broken. Genji being "hard to hit" isn't even comparable to this shit.

Please stop pointing out how we became the SJWs. It makes me upset.

i hope so
wish they open the gates of f2p

a questioning tone warrants a question mark, as tone can't be conveyed through text. the meaning would've been different had the question mark not been there.

don't just parrot some stuff you heard once, think about it.

yeah
I ran out of stuff to do. Not that cycling the same 3 abilities in 6v6 until I pass out was anything enthralling.

If it's any consolation, things really are dying down a little now. But there are definitely diehards still out there who just can't let go. Like the SJWs they've let themselves become defined by their hatred of other people's opinions. Don't bother worrying about them, or even engaging with them. They've made their own personal hell, all by themselves.

Just like SJWs being unable to enjoy anything without finding things "gross" and "problematic", antiSJWs can't enjoy things without finding "cultural marxism" or whatever in them. They'll spend the rest of their days miserable as fuck, and it's what they deserve.

>things really are dying down a little now.
No they aren't. It's been getting worse and worse the closer to the election

But that's actually about politics, so it's fine.
Giving a shit about Donald and Hillary makes sense. Giving a shit about a pose change in a videogame prior to it's official release does not.

There's something wrong with her face

If you say so. I wish I lived in your alternate reality

>no rocket jumping
... But there is.

>doesn't answer the question

faggot

no

You seriously think antiSJW and GG posting is worse now than before?
It sure as hell still happens but holy shit it's a hell of a lot less than it used to be.
If you're seeing it more and more then you must be looking for it.

Already dead

No idea what planet you are on. It's so bad now that I don't even bother attempting to discuss games anymore. Even if the game has nothing in any conceivable way to do with "liberals" or "sjws", some fucktard will ALWAYS turn it into a Cred Forumsthread

You must only visit a few specific threads you like

delete Cred Forums

But it does help awareness on SJWs and $arkeesian.

I don't think it's that many people honestly, it's probably just a very loud minority that feels the need to get upset over the slightest thing, just like SJWs.

That's still nothing like CoD. CoD is a braindead casual wankfest that involves zero skill and strategy. TF2 is a deep, involving arena shooter (STILL going strong, proving already that your "arena shooters are dead" argument is fucking bullshit) with a high skill floor and ceiling with rich mechanics and a breadth of strategy, and that hasn't changed. In fact it's increased with the introduction of new weapons, not decreased.

>They bought Fallout 4 in droves and they're hyped for Skyrim remastered. There are tons of idiots who actually think Bethesda are competent.
That doesn't prove they're still playing Fallout 3. Do you think CoD fans are still playing Ghosts? Because that is the logic you are using here.

>There are no solid numbers on Fallout 3's current playerbase (inb4 you cite faulty steam numbers since most copies of the game were sold retail using GFWL)
So you admit you don't have a leg to stand on and what evidence exists points in my favor. Thank you for proving my argument.

>It's not a matter of Brawl and 4 being worse, whether they are or not doesn't matter. What matters is the melee fanbase has no interest in trying to determine what depth there may be in those games, they just want to circlejerk over their autistic obsession.
Because they've played Brawl and 4 and found there is less depth based on their educated understanding of fundamental game mechanics? Quit being a fucking idiot.

It's a majority by now, because it's a constant flood from reddit boards like /r/thedonald

After the election it will possibly calm down if Trump loses, and get 50000 times worse if he wins

>Evolve: dead after two months
>Titanfall: dead after two months
>BattlEAfront: dead after two months
>Rainbow Six Seige: dead after a month
>Dirty Bomb: dead after two weeks
>Battleborn: dead after two minutes
>Overwatch: will be dead after six months
>TF2: still going strong after over a decade :^)

>Overwatch: will be dead after six months
I remember when people said it will be dead after 1 month, this must be the longest month ever

Really? She seems pretty gud right now though. Maybe buff the speed of her projectiles a bit or make her ult charge while her teleport is up.

Even when I got into player games I usually have the top score and objective time.
What the fuck man.

It shows they didn't play the beta. She's wearing tights any pose is going to show her ass from the back.

my boner isn't

(You)

He's right, you know.

Exactly. This is why everyone was a fucking idiot for thinking she was going to be, or was, censored.

Blizzard changed a pose, they didn't censor anything. That's why Bootygate was such an embarrassing shitshow that showed antis really had become just like the SJWs. Overreacting and making a huge deal out of nothing while throwing their victim complex in everyone's faces.

>401 replies
it's not and even if it was, it's not like people paid subscription lol

If you had a counterpoint you would have made it. Instead you just memed. What does that tell you?

Someone explain to me why videos like this aren't exactly the same shit as SJW outrage clickbait videos/articles

I don't think you can

we're right, they're wrong

a calmly stated video about religion doesn't make it the same as a calmly stated video about science

it was never a discussion about spandex butts being sexual, it was just an elaborate troll saying that pose was implying Tracer was a lusty vixen asking to be butt fucked by the anyone and that didn't fit with the character's personality.

Basically when you win characters are facing forward, this pose makes Tracer show her butt in the winning screen and "look at you over the shoulder" doing this is supposedly a trait of extroverted sexuality or something unproper as a role model to 12yo girls making them show their butt because tracer does it too.

>did their moms not teach them women aren't objects?

I just don't like blizzard as a company.

To be fair their original forum response made it sound like they were and we didn't see the replacement pose until like a month later.

>We'll replace the pose. We want *everyone* to feel strong and heroic in our community. The last thing we want to do is make someone feel uncomfortable, under-appreciated or misrepresented. Apologies and we'll continue to try to do better.

Which in retrospect they then replace with it with a pin-up pose is funny.

>we're right, they're wrong
Oh, child.

What game is this?

It was truly genius how they handled that.

It's difficult to try and understand the reasoning behind SJWs since they often contradict themselves.

Feminists fought to get prostitutes off the streets and to raise the age of consent, to protect the children - decades ago.

Now they're fighting for prostitutes to be on the streets again, because it's empowering, and soon enough, they'll be pro-pedo because OMG STOP KINK SHAMING!! Watch. They're undoing everything that they've ever worked for.

It starts with segregation. Black only community developments, anyone?

I'll excuse myself now, so you can continue debating over the logic behind "is it objectification or slut shaming?" because there is none. Enjoy.

>meanwhile in wow sylvanas is wearing a burqa
WeW Ladgion

shitadins

but not in HotS, or in HS

And lo and behold the new pose didn't make her ass disappear. And anyone who thought it would somehow is a fucking imbecile.
And then you have retards like calling Blizzard GENIUS for it.

>Which in retrospect they then replace with it with a pin-up pose is funny.
Woah yeah bro they totally blew those SJWs the fuck oooout
Or maybe they actually just listened to feedback and agreed they could make another pose that suited her better. And they did. And everyone screaming about censorship was mad over literally nothing. Her ass was never "in danger" but that didn't stop people making outraged blogs videos tweets and artwork

Exactly like SJWs. Outrage over nothing.

Yeah, is pretty retarded.

It only proves that the WoW team is the worst one. Guess that's like proving that water is wet tho.

Overwatch isn't anywhere close to being dead. The fanbase though is becoming more and more rabidly autistic though.

It's normalizing healslutting, has tons of porn for junkrat and roadhog, every female character has dozens of lesbian AU's with slice of life comics.

That and, it caters to the LoL audience which means all chat is either filled with obnoxious outdated memes or is surprisingly toxic considering what a casual game it is. Quick play is filled with meme teams. Almost every 5 games there is a team of only winstons or genjis.

The core of the game is still a very polished and overall a fun experience, but from all this even though i still play i try to distance myself from the fandom. I would never go to an overwatchcon even if it was a half a block away. I mute all chat in almost every game.

pretty sure you could just sell the whole thing without the game and get about as much as you paid if not more

>THE LIBERALS ARE GOING TO MAKE PEDOPHILIA LEGAL
Why do retards keep saying this. Not even my unashamedly far-right insane nazi grandparents think this is true. It's the dumbest slippery slope argument there is and yet someone always shows up in threads to spout it as if it's literally about to happen any day now.

>shitloads of friends playing OW when it releases daily
>Legion comes out
>Almost all of them stop playing OW and move to WoW
>They've recently been slowly transitioning back to OW again
it's funny

I don't mind blizz sexualizing their characters, I just wish they were more open with both genders instead of just hyper sexualizing one of them.

PALadins? Sounds like something I'd see featured in Humble Bundle.

Why are you so mad?

Autists never cease to amaze me

>meme teams

In my experience with the game competitive mode really fixed dealing with shitty team comp. There's really not much to lose while playing it and the matchmaking is semi-good. It weeds out all the shitlords and leaves you with people who care more about overall team comp rather than soloing a hero (or having a team full of winstons).

>Symmetra
Every time.

Eh. There was a chance. Especially with their original statement. Games haven been censored before and will be in the future.

>not even my insane nazi grandparents think this is true
Then they're not nazis.

>as if it will happen any day now
No, that's because you're emotional about how ridiculous it sounds. It would honestly take a few years for society to adjust, just as it did for gay rights. It's also incredibly easy to brush off someone else by saying they're a crazy retard without offering a counter argument.

>Barely any new content
>3 fucking game modes, 2 of which are just getting on the point to capture it.
>No custom servers or community servers
>No custom sprays or avatars
>$10 to change your name
>Stuck with 6v6
>NO FUCKING SCOREBOARD BECAUSE IT ENCOURAGES TOXIC BEHAVIOUR
>No custom maps
>No mods
>Reinhardt, Zarya and Lucio are required in every single assault match if you don't want to lose, but they will never be nerfed
>Mccree gets special treatment, completely tossing out Soldier and Pharah from the game.

A chance of what, though? Literally what could have happened?

if i find a meme team or if there is a trolling mei (one who blocks you with an ice wall when you are on defense) i just leave before the match starts. If i'm fighting a meme team i just pick a hard counter and that either ends pretty fast or we win by a landslide.

It's easily avoidable, but it kind of highlights the shittyness of the community that it happens so often.

Have you considered that the only reason you think it is true is because of your emotions? Or are you gifted with rational thinking skills that the rest of the unwashed masses aren't lucky enough to posses?

The pedo rights idea is dumb as fuck because it suggests parents will be perfectly fine with letting their little kids get fucked by grown men. It's literally never going to happen.

>but society changes
A constant through all of mankind's history is parents wanting to protect their children. And that's not going to change because some pedos write some blogs about how they feel marginalized.

There is no evidence from any source that society is "going soft" on pedos. In fact, people are more outraged and disgusted by pedos today than in the 70s. You're basically a fucking nutcase for buying into the idea that pedophilia will become a normality because of liberals, a fucking nutcase.

Changing her clothes. Changing her physical characteristics. If it was a big enough problem maybe just remove her and/or replace with a new character.

Can anyone tell me why Cred Forums has such a fucking crusade against Overwatch?

I don't get it. Not only do people try to say it's dying when it clearly isn't, and people try to hate it despite it being a fun game, but people just straight up lie about it too. Such as when it first came out people saying it is 'riddled' with micro transactions when it couldn't be further from the truth.

What gives? Why has Overwatch received so much hatred for such a standard, by the books, fun little game?

You're a thirsty virgin if you think that picture is of acceptable quality.

Its a shallow game, famous only thanks to the waifu phenomenon.

kind of but it's not so much that i'm bored with the game, i just am waiting for the next event to go all in and get obsessed again.

That and i'm in the 90's so I want to wait til next even to go prestige.

The gameplay itself rarely bores me because if i'm getting tired i can just switch heroes. I have 10 heroes i use regularly depending on the situation and there are a lot of heroes i barely touched yet that i can still learn. That's generally the biggest appeal of the game for me and a lot of people barely even switch up.

It's cool to be angry towards mainstream media
I love undertale with all my heart and people will jump and call me a furry or some shit even if they haven't played the game.

Also it gets a lot of hate from people who have played TF2 for 3 or 5 thousand hours or more and can't accept their game is dead or dying or unimportant to anybody and they still want to think they have a small fortune on their accs.

>It's difficult to try and understand the reasoning behind SJWs since they often contradict themselves.
No, dude. Those are just different people. It would be convenient if everyone you disagreed with was this one big monolith of disagreeable opinions but they're actually all just people.

>remove her/replace her
You are a fucking moron. No wonder you got swept up in the Bootygate idiocy. God alfuckingmighty. REMOVE HER? Yeah no problem just whip up something else in time for release. Boy I hope the marketing department doesn't hear about this. Guess we'll have to dismantle that giant Tracer toy and tell the guys down in the printing room we're going for a different character.

It's especially weird because a decade ago that would've been an endorsement, coming from user.

these pretty much
the game is $40 for something that should be f2p for one in this day and age
also, it's riddled with problems that people blissfully ignore because Blizzard and waifu's

>Then they're not nazis.
I guess I missed Hitler's speech about American liberals in 2016 going to legalise cheese pizza.

It's popular.

It's not that hard to slap a new skin on already made character.

i havent bouight a video game since 1997 because my mom won't fund me anymore and i dont have a job

It wouldn't be the fist time a toy/promotional product looked different to the final product.

What have you been playing this whole time?

you;re mums skin flute you fucking cuck

Just make it so you can't use your abilities while carrying the intel. Problem solved.

>The only big problem now is that Blizzard has been doing pretty bad at balancing.
Who could have predicted this? The only game Blizzard ever properly balanced is Starcraft which is just extremely elaborate rock paper scissors.

The hard part isn't changing the character model. The hard part is getting away with changing the character model of the character you chose to put in your reveal trailer, or getting rid of her entirely.

They could've made her trousers not hug her arse so tightly, sure. But replacing her as a character? That was never, ever, going to happen.

>"No u"
You've gotta be fucking kidding me.

>Are you gifted with autism?
Yes.

>Parents won't let their kids get fucked
A child doesn't require permission to do anything, after the parent lets their child go unsupervised. To imply such a thing is nothing short of delusional. There's plenty that kids do without their parents knowing. Sex is one of them. To deny this is nothing short of admitting that you have no grasp on reality.

Surely, laws will change to allow such behavior. That is not to say everyone would agree with it. Your absolute and black&white reasoning irks me severely. Just because something is legal doesn't mean everyone will engage in such things. The same can be said for illegal behavior. My logic is a lot less emotion-fueled than you originally perceived.

>No evidence
>What is ancient Greece
>again with the insults
You only further prove that you can't conduct yourself respectfully, as an adult, in a proper argument. I'm done here.

It's fine if you disagree but you really show work harder on keeping your emotions in check.

gay

Jesus Christ m8 u 4 realzers?

Retard alert. Going on a tirade over something that was confirmed already in the works, lol.

I don't think the laws will change, but I do think parents should be able to "show their love" to their kids if you know what I mean, it's the greatest expression of love after all.

I agree that my post does somewhat argue against my initial statement but I felt they were being a bit too extreme. Society doesn't change over night and that's not at all what I was saying. Suggesting the gradual change of society to something that happened similarly in the past is not irrational.

I don't see how thinking society could eventually "evolve" or "devolve" makes me any sort of an extremist.

Then the people discredit such ideas and claim it's tinfoil hat theory or slippery slope, as if it meant a water slide at a theme park. More like a molasses spill. It will change, with or without our support. How we behave now alters history and will change our future, regardless of how you feel or think about that.

Pedos and beastfags have already crawled out of the woodwork and actively supported LGBT rights, but we can go on and pretend that they don't exist, until they're on mainstream media constantly crying for equal rights.

Then what will you do? Will it even matter, by then?

Not the autist but you're very close minded. It's true that everyone wants to protect their children but suppose society stopped looking at a generous dicking as something that one needed to be protected from. It's not a matter of pedophiles getting rights it's a matter of the casualization of sexual intercourse and the varying definition of "adulthood" as it relates to a variety of different topics. For example, what currently constitutes a child at age 14 may want to rights to get on hormone replacement therapy against the wishes of their parents. That's the start of 14 becoming the new "adult" age. Obviously an extreme and far too direct example but I'm not in the mood to make a long chain of events so we'll just summarize the in between as "one thing led to another...". The point is what we define as an "adult" or "child" is pretty fucking arbitrary, and what we define as "abuse" is open to interpretation, especially considering how a 19 year old and a 17 year old having sex is, despite consent, sexual abuse and rape no matter how you frame it.
Disclaimer: I don't support pedos, libcucks, or conservitards.

You reminded me that this comic exists.

It's only fiction until someone makes it real. Then it becomes a prophecy.

1984 was not an instructional.

>poorfags

>literally pulling out "1984 was not an instruction manual"
Oh okay so you're just underage. I was trying to figure out why you made no sense.

literally Anita Sarkeesian wouldn't have Tropes vs Women in Video Games funded if it weren't for MRAs signalboosting it.

literally Zoe Quinn wouldn't have a MOVIE AND BOOK deal if it weren't for GamerGate

literally Brianna Wu...uhh...nevermind.

All these losers do by talking about these literally whos is hurt their cause.

>well-written
Well animated you mean, the writing in Overwatch is all pretty bad.

>Tracer's pushing her ass

>Blizzard makes character do something
>SJWs bitch and whine and crusade for it to be changed
>Blizzard caves and changes it
>Rational people criticize Blizzard for censoring themselves to appease SJWs
>NO FUCK YOU OMG ANTI SJWS ALWAYS WHINING STOP CRITICIZING US
You SJWs have a complete lack of self awareness.

I love how triggered this SJW is, enough to samefag and write out poorly structured walls of text of pure asshurt.

>people like overwatch
>get bored of it
>new game comes out that is similar
>people play it
>???

whats the next step? they get bored of that too and stop playing for something else

>>SJWs bitch and whine and crusade for it to be changed
Source?

Everyone watch this, it'll be great. user is about to post loads of evidence showing a SJW crusade to have Tracer's pose changed.

Isn't he?

stay triggered

>tfw blizz enables your latex fetish with this tracer skin

>Seems it's only doing okay in Korea right now

Joke's on you, I can't aim.

That article is about the change, it isn't a demand for change. Ya blew it.

That shitty art offends me greatly.

You absolute fucking idiot, did you even read that newgaf thread? Most of the posts read like they came from here, it's not proof of a SJW crusade.
You blew yourself the fuck out, good job

>Blizzard Removing Overwatch Butt Pose After Fan Complaint
Uh oh, I guess the "fan complaints" are imaginary. Excuse me. But it's obvious that you're just shitposting or being willfully ignorant, the whole thing spawned from SJW outrage over a nonissue.

see and stop samefagging

An article about the change after the fact, and a neogaf thread full of people saying changing the pose is bullshit.
Congratulations, you played yourself.

So I ask again:
>SJWs bitch and whine and crusade for it to be changed
Source?

So no source? I knew you wouldn't have one, but I have to admit it's funny that you provided a link to a neogaf thread full of people telling SJWs to fuck off as proof of a SJW crusade. I really didn't expect you to shoot yourself in the foot but here we are.

>neogaf thread full of people telling SJWs to fuck off
You did it, you found the proof!
I guess you don't take Kotaku as a source either.

Seems like we're done here, either you want to reject evidence right in front of your face, or you're just shitposting. Or both.

I found a niche playing pharah and doing really well in comp as her getting to comp rank 62 playing her alone. When everyone else started getting buffs and she stopped working in the meta is when I quit the game.

Do you know what source means? It means... The Source.

You don't provide a thread on Cred Forums complaining about something as a source.

You absolutely shit the bed, user.

Now provide a source showing me this SJW crusade, and not people talking about a SJW crusade.

I have all night. I only wish I could place a bet on you not finding shit.

Weird, isn't it? How could there be a massive crusade of people trying to get Tracer's pose change, yet there be so little evidence that such a crusade existed? Shouldn't there be forums full of messages about it? How does a crusade just disappear like that?

>posts a link to a thread full of people saying they don't want the pose to be changed as proof of a "crusade" to have the pose changed
Interesting tactic

epic samefag.
>no, this thread (that even links to the blizzard thread) talking about the SJW outrage, and this 'news' source (as good as it gets in games journalism) that is about SJW outrage don't count!
>blizzard themselves talking about the outrage doesn't count either
>you weren't actually supposed to prove me wrong, shitlord
Yes we're done here. Hopefully you're just trying to make SJWs look even worse because your posts are awful.

I hear it's super dead on consoles especially. On the other hand, I've gotten back into Star Wars Battlefront recently and even with the added updates and tons of gameplay modes, there's always people to play with.

>there's literally no possible way more than one person could be laughing at how badly I goofed
If there's a SJW crusade to be found in your links, please screencap it and share it with us. How about a direct link to that SJW crusade in the blizzard forums instead of making us go through neogaf for some reason?

Show.
Me.
The.
Crusade.

You're the one who said it happened, I've just asked to see it.
>I'm done here
Okay, run away. Everyone can see how badly you fucked up, and your ebin reactionimage isn't going to save you now.

stay triggered

but really, why are you SJWs so triggered over evidence?

samefag

No you see Blizzard changed the pose for no reason at all. Please DELETE THIS.

>if I double down, I win
Take a quick screenshot of the crusade you mentioned and post it. That's how you win. I really don't understand why you don't just do that, user. Having trouble finding it?

>if I double down, I win
That is your logic, I agree. I posted evidence and you doubled down in your stupidity.

Yes, no SJWs here, please ignore the pink haired 400 lb landhale behind the curtain. This is a bizarre argument though, I guess it's the next step SJWs are taking: not only deny the existence of SJWs, but deny their constant outrage over nonissues.

Two of those posts are the same person, yes. Me. I didn't even try hide that. Do you have mental difficulties?
I had to post more than once because you- I'm sorry, the OTHER GUY ;^) still hasn't provided the source I asked for.

ebin shitpost my samefagging tumblr-I'm sorry, I mean 4channer

I know it originally started with muh daughter on blizzard forums and then spread out to newssites.

Could you screencap the crusade you keep mentioning? Just hit the Print Screen button on the top-right of your keyboard

already done my samefagging tumblrina

Watch the SJW move the goal posts yet again, samefag some more and shitpost some more. Calling it now. Or they'll just abandon the thread because admitting your stupidity is hard. Or they'll just pull 'it was merely an act".

>one single post is a crusade
It's honestly pathetic how bad you are at this.

I bet I could have found more than you did if I wanted to.

Ask yourself why you claimed there was a SJW crusade to get the pose changed and why you still insist there was despite not being able to find any evidence of it whatsoever

>literally one post

goal posts moved!

>tfw I saw through blizzards bullshit and didn't buy it on release
>tfw now i play paladins which is free and a better game overall

The fact that there's only one post in this "crusade" but there was such a huge uproar over it from the antis is just more proof that the points made by others in the thread are right about bootygate being overblown mountains out of molehills bullshit

>others in the thread
You mean yourself?

>one post is a crusade
lol
The goal posts are being moved by you, retardo. You said there was a crusade. You post a single comment. If that's not goalpost shifting, what is?

I'm just being trolled at this stage, because I don't actually believe you're this stupid, I think you just want to win the argument even if it means claiming a single comment constitutes a crusade.

why don't you ask "why do you think anatomy isn't fine" then, instead of ending a statement with a question mark then? Try using some simple language rules to convey the meaning for once, instead of flailing around like a fucking mongoloid.

Yeah bro, blizzard totally changed it for one post. Just curious, why do you SJWs think denying your existence and denying your moronic outrage means it didn't happen? You do realize that you can't just magically erase things you don't like, right? That goes for people who go against your ideals, and goes for your crusades, doxxing, harassment, etc.

sure, if you think a grown woman is six heads tall or has a severe case of hydrocephalus. In that case, the artist nailed it.

Can you delete your post? I want to make an antiSJW screencap and I don't want the actual truth to be in any archives.

So they didn't change it because of just one post? I guess there must of been a crusade or something.
Care to show me evidence of that?

>You do realize that you can't just magically erase things you don't like, right? That goes for people who go against your ideals, and goes for your crusades, doxxing, harassment, etc.
Do you think you could actually handle knowing that I wasn't the strawman you're imagining? What would you do then?
What if I'm actually not a nu-male transnigger feminist from tumblr or something?

Can't you understand that everyone, no matter who, should be asked to back up their claims with evidence? Notice how I'm not screaming about you being from Cred Forums or GG or saying you're a sexist or a racist or whatever. All I'm asking for is proof of your claim. That's how we find out the truth about things.

If you say there was a SJW crusade to have Tracer changed I want to see it. Because then I can be mad at it too, because that would be shit. Show it to me.

We both know that one single post is not a crusade, and you can meme and strawman all you want, but we both fucking know it, and until you actually show a screencap showing this crusade you mentioned, you're just full of shit.

But I don't need to tell you that. You know it. And you know that I know it too, and that makes you mad as fuck.

Show me the crusade, user.

You won't, because you would have done it already if you could. I eagerly await your samefagging

You've been shown multiple times ITT. kys SJW. Nice wall of butthurt, too. makes it even funnier.

COD ghosts almost destroyed the franchise

Shame we have the link to the original post on the blizz forums showing plenty of people disagreeing with him and no evidence of a crusade, huh?

The crusade you mentioned never happened. The game is over and I'm not going to ask for proof anymore because it's been proven that it didn't happen. Enjoy living in your paranoid delusion where there are enemies everywhere, I'm sure you'll be very happy.

>all these posts showing how triggered SJWs are and crusaded for blizzard to change it didnt happen cause I say so
you SJWs are a funny lot. kys