The girl is the overpowered character in the game

>The girl is the overpowered character in the game
>Still won't play them because you're not a faggot cu-ckold.

Who else?

Pic obviously related

Agreed

Then you're missing out on a lot of the RE story if you deliberately skip every game or campaign that features a female character (RE1 Jill, RE2 Claire as well as the entire B scenario, RE3, Code Veronica, RE4 Ada (both of her modes), RE6 Ada, and both of the Revelations games). Suck it up and go play as the women, or don't even bother with this series at all if you can't get over this trifling little detail, because your absolutely childish reactions are making me question your masculinity.

If the only character is a female, I don't think anything is wrong with that. Straight guys played Tomb Raider to see Lara Croft

It's just that when you're given the choice between a guy and a girl, and you choose to play as a female, you no doubt want to smoke cock on the side.

Jill also has less health, is slower and does less damage with the knife than Chris Redfield.
She has more slots and can use the lockpick.

Chris can take more damage, faster runningspeed, kniferun actually possible.
Less slots and has a lighter as the personal item.

Shit-stirrers get the fuck out.

What are you, like 12?

>Pokemon game
>Male or Female
>Despite being a tiny bit of pixels, the homo in question chooses to play the female

Tell me how straight it is to electively play girls in games.

Playing a girl doesn't mean you're a cock guzzling trans wannabe. If the game has different stories for each character and you only play one that's like buying a pizza and only eating half.

It's not like everybody is an underage who has to self insert as the character they're playing as.

If anything it only makes you sound insecure.

Anyone who chooses to look at man butt over massive lady lumps is a fag in my book

I don't mind playing a girl because I'm not an insecure man child whose afraid of gay people.

Why would you play as Chris, anyway? Losing those two slots is annoying.

Since I'm too busy looking at the surrounding, it doesn't really matter to me what butt I'm looking at anyway.

I'm currently doing a run through REmake as Chris because I already played through Jill's story and want to see what's different about his story. So far, the only real difference seems to be the absence of Barry and (the near-absence of) Jill, with them being replaced by Rebecca (although since Barry isn't there to betray Chris, I'm assuming the Mexican standoff with Wesker in the lab will work a little differently).

It doesn't even make the game harder, since Chris can take more hits. Just takes a little longer to finish the game.

Chris having the lighter and getting a gun right off the bat while being able to tank hits like it wasn't shit and not even going out of fine status made them even at best and Chris easier at worst.

Jill's only advantage is she doesn't have to look for a few small keys that aren't hard to find and she gets the grenade launcher and the shotgun a little earlier.

Also Chris's counter weapon is much better than Jill's.

Jill has a gun right off the bat. Chris doesn't get one until he returns to the main hall after his encounter with the zombie that killed Kenneth.

Chris can't play the piano and needs Rebecca to do it.

Yeah but in the original he had to go longer without one. That one encounter isn't shit, you don't even have to kill it. He basically starts the game with a gun. Having to avoid one zombie isn't a big deal.

Didn't he go longer without one in the original game?

Was meant for It doesn't make the game harder, but Chris's gameplay is dragged out in general.

haha op likes to look at man ass
hairy man ass haha you dirty little sissy faggot

I bet it's easier to see those surroundings with the smaller character.

Women tend to insert themselves into games, males do not. Unless you're talking about CHILDREN playing games, then you have the 'GIRLS ARE ICKY! I DONT WANT TO BE SEEN AS A HOMO WHEN I PLAY AS ONE' conundrum, which I'm sure OP is suffering from.

Actually I don't really notice a difference.

>It's just that when you're given the choice between a guy and a girl, and you choose to play as a female, you no doubt want to smoke cock on the side.
Funny, as I almost always pick the female, and I'm fairly certain I'm not a faggot.

>how straight is it that you keep getting a boner by looking at a female even if it's only a bunch of pixels that barely look like one?

Gee, I dunno, how straight is it that you can play while watching a nice ass bounce all day but instead you chose to watch a man's ass?

Chris can use the grenade to blow the super Crimson heads head off, Jill has to fight it the normal way

>because you're not a faggot cu-ckold

You're either a "faggot cu-ckold" or you're not. Not playing Jill won't magically fix you OP.

Tons of guys self insert when playing games though unless you're counting manchildren as children.

You can't tell me that most dudes who play a harem dating sim, or a good number of other games with generic MCs aren't self inserting on some level. Which there's nothing wrong with it, but you can't just say guys don't self insert like it's a fact. It is more common in younger guys, but well past the point they'd count as children though.

On another note, you're right about OP, he is just being a fag.

Please tell me this is bait and people on Cred Forums doesn't seriously believe this.

I love women and I respect them; this is because all people were born from women. The history of the human race was built by women. I am in utter awe of a woman's mysterious ability to create. We have to hold these women in high regard.

This is why I choose to play as a woman.

>Women tend to insert themselves into games, males do not
>literally 85% of protags in AAA games are thirty something brown haired mary sues with a 5 o clock shadow
>the remaining protags are muscle-bound edgy rambos

nigga you what
those are the self insert fanfic emo female protags of video games

MTF literally in the making

t. permavirgin

Also games like Call of Duty, System Shock, Bioshock, Half Life, etc are built around self inserting

Old guys went to see Star Wars Awakening because they still self insert as Han Solo

What the fuck is going on in here?

Are you fucking stupid

I wouldn't be so sure about that, you go on this site, after all

If you're choosing a premade character picking a chick is fine. If you're creating an avatar then pick your own gender.

How old are you talking? The only people I can imagine doing that are people who were alive when the original movies came out or something. And even then I'm sure I'm as wrong about them as you are about me (born in 85).

I can't imagine anyone self-inserting as a character in Star-Wars. People just want to play around in that universe as themselves not as Han-Solo.

Make me faggot.

I wanted to do a Chris run on REmake, but holy shit I don't ever wanna go through all that inventory management hell again. Knowing that he has two slots less than Jill guarantees that I'll never touch the game again.

>game has astonishingly stupid-looking animations for your gender
>can't pick the other gender otherwise you're a fag

In the OT:
Young kids insert as Luke

Older males insert as Han

Women insert as Leia

Really young kids insert as Chewbacca

Name the game. I've never seen a game where chick have good animations and guys have bad ones.

Nah, either live as you should or live an incorrect life. No skin off my back. If I ever find a genie you're fucked though.

Just put the gun and ammo in the box and dodge most zombies.

>Name the game.

I played that game and the male animations were fine.

not for me
that's the point

>play whatever I want because not only is it a video game but I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality i.e: not a closet fag obsessed with being manly

who else?

>is afraid to play as the girl in a video game
>thinks he's not a faggot cu-ckold

Me. Don't have a problem with playing as either gender, as long as the character is likeable or interesting.

Haha, this bait never fails.

night-shift-nurses-karte-9

Skip to 23:40 and watch the rest of the episode.

I play as girls because I like girls. You problem?

Faggots like you should kill themselves as soon as possible that is if you're serious and not just baiting

This, if people have to worry about being calling a faggot because of what they play in a video game, it's because they are already a huge faggot.

You're such a faggot, I bet you kiss grillz.