What's the verdict ?

What's the verdict ?

objectively the best MGS

GOAT

good game

Gameplay was fun, didn't care about the story so I wasn't nearly as angry as a bunch of turbo autists.
The game did make it fun to approach every mission any way you felt like doing it.

>play MGS V
>suddenly game is full of gameplay
what the fuck was kojima thinking?

Good game

Core gameplay mechanics were solid.

Story was a giant clusterfuck as usual.

Going open-world was a mistake.

Said gameplay being a repetitive slog.

Controls were great.

Everything else was mediocre to straight up bad.

I'm honestly mad that this is the way the series was sent off. It could have been amazing if Kojima could have just fucking told a simple fucking story for once.

Why are the japs so obsessed with her? She's a like 7/10 in Toronto.

if you only play the """story""" missions its pretty cool

filler missions avoided

How do I git gud? I feel kind of overwhelmed but I'm only about 4 hours in and don't have any decent gear. Am I casual for using the tranq gun often?

The game's already easy with just the starting weapons. Literally no reason to develop the better stuff or else you're completely break the game.

idk she has a distinct look if you ask me

The most disappointing game I've ever played in my life. 7/10

the game gets easy when you start developing better gear and get d dog and quiet

any more rare pics or videos of josten or whatever the fuck her name was

best core gameplay in the series, worst content, adds nothing to the series from a narrative standpoint.

mgs6 when?

good game that will forever suffer from the judgement of people who can't tell "disappointing" from "bad"

Smooth gameplay, story was engaging enough. Base building didn't want to make me vomit. 9/10

Yeah i've been to Toronto she's like a 15/10 for Toronto.

you're doing it again, Cred Forums

Great game. MGS 4 faggots need not apply.

poopy game

Great, smooth, fun gameplay, less than average story, shit graphics, good replayability good everything else. 8/10.

>shit graphics
???

Good game.
Bad MGS game.

I've been saying this all along.\\

MGSV, as a whole (GZ, TPP, Moby Dick Studio, Disarmament, "Chapter 3" or the illusion of "Peace" that can never be achieved in an Arms "Race", etc.), is an absolute masterpiece.
I could go on forever on how this game transcends the video game medium into art, the feeling it conveys to the player in the pointlessness of war, revenge, etc.

Kojima's magnum opus, and it's in exactly the state it was intended to be in. His plan to leave Konami was calculated way beforehand. The "3rd part" he was telling Keighley about that was set in the present, was the race for disarmament among the players.

Mediocre gameplay (inb4 muh core mechanics)
Unfinished.
Shit story.

"no"

Yep, you're a giant faggot.

It is a good game but the story is like getting a single corner of a full sandwich.

Its not as well made as the previous entries but is a fun game nontheless.
You can tell there is a huge degree of unfinished content, story and gameplay-wise though.

I'm still salty over battle gear.

Meh

>>mgs6

Fucking this.

It's literally MGS2 2.0, but legitimately art (EBERT EAT YOUR HEART OUT)

Fun gameplay but

>micromanaging everything
>2 big empty maps

There's a fun game to be had if there were actually interesting maps or levels or locations to play in. Also to the micromanaging fucking killed me. I never liked games where you spend more time in the menu than the actual game.

It was good enough for me to sell it and get Bloodborne.

>It's literally MGS2 2.0
thats insulting to MGS2