Why aren't you watching the Monster Hunter ANIME!?!?

Why aren't you watching the Monster Hunter ANIME!?!?

because it probably is shit fan pandering with boobs and 0 substance

Because it's nothing but tittymonster weebbait

>generic weebtrash

I don't like CGI in my anime, but I'll probably give it a chance.

I will just fap to the lolis

I don't like watching things.

Is the full thing out or just episode 1? And where can i watch it free?

bad cgi

Backgrounds are okay, but they need to fucking fix the cg.

Holy shit an AOASHIRA!

its a "woman are shaded with a red blur and white spot in the middle of said blur" episode.
into the fucking trash it goes

I fucking hate this. It only happens with girls in anime, with boys it's always fine. Older anime never did this, the skin was almost always the same shade for both genders without any of that shitty blur/glare.

I have it downloaded but seeing the few imaegs, I might just delete that shit. That looks atrocious.
Also, only shitty female character without a real hunter with real hunter armor.

Nope.
It's MH Stories as a mediocre anime.

How fucking lazy can you get

Looks like fucking pustules. Disgusting.

the cat is fucking shit

What the fuck is this shit. Where's the big muscle men wielding a slab of iron, or the kirin sluts?

>we want the pokemon/yokai watch audience

anyone wanna play gen or 4u

Im up for anything

Capcom wants to capture the younger audience while Yokai Watch is at its peak.
It's not working.

It's fucking shit.

It's a kids show you fuckface.

>kids show
>literally titty monster everywhere

See user please, we all know who the real audience is. Pathetic neets that can't handle real men doing real men work.

That's not from the anime you retard.

Can't you realize the color palette and character designs are completely different?

>no big men in big armor wielding a big bone hammer with colorful feathers
Yup, shit show.

It's a literal kid anime.

Why is Cred Forums so fucking retarded? I have literally never seen a more stupid board.

Now this one funny misunderstanding.

You're talking about MH Stories anime.
He's talking about THE monster hunter anime.

Both suck eitherway.

>people where actually expected maturity, decent animation and no cgi out the ass from a daytime television series of what is essentially monster hunter kids edition.

The boy is cute at least.

OP posted the new MonHun anime.

And I don't think it sucks, it's basically monster hunter pokemon style.

It's just not for 30 y/o neckbeards, but it can be enjoyed if you want to watch some fun stuff

Stop. I don't want to like this show.

>watching weebshit past the age of 13
ISHYGDDT

>they literally had like 4 commercials for the game airing alongside the show

Animation is great though The CGI is there because muh game models like God Eater

Yeah, how dare people expect an anime based on a game and used to advertise it to follow the game even in one aspect.

Of course user, it's a daytime anime meant to introduce new kids(or just people in general) to Monster Hunter. A kids anime for a kids game.

Daytime anime makes money from ads, merch and viewers.

Otaku anime makes money from BDs and merch.

Stop being stupid already.

CUTE

>game looks better than the anime that's supposed to be promoting it

They talked about game mechanics during the episode.

And yes you're stupid from expecting something this anime was not made for, it's not like they decided to make it for kids in secret or anything, a year ago they revealed the designs and since then we've seen the time-slot it was going to air and we've been told it's a Monster Hunter for kids.

You mean MH Stories, not MH proper. MH proper is rated Cero C.

>240p
No its not

user, do you even know anything about how kids anime work? It's not meant to have some incredible budget, it's an ad for a game.

Do you see One Piece or other Daytime anime having this amazing production values? no.

Even then it still has good animation

The cartoony artstyle really makes it look good though. When emulators are decent you'll be able to amp that resolution and the game will still look good because it's something like The Wind Waker.

Those visuals will not age, and they're much more dynamic than mainline MH games, hell the visuals are clearly better than MH.

One Piece animation depends on the director of the episode. It's so big that they split few episodes to many teams and directors so they can be animated concurrently. Anyway most of One Piece budget goes to the unbeatable voice acting cast.

>bone armor doesn't have the thong

Then what's the point?

At least it runs at above 30fps, unlike gen

They feared that making him wear thongs would give people the right idea.

Only nerds and manchildren watch cartoons. Fuck off.

I still want to know what kind of black magic they used to make MH Stories look that good on the 3DS while Pokemon S&M looks like dried shit compared to it.

Does the anime have the shota being cute and fun?

One Piece looks like hot trash 90% of the time. So does Dragon Ball Super. Pokemon recently has started to look decent once in a while but that's fucking it. Kids don't give a shit about animation and again, the animation this anime has is better than the likes of One Piece. Have you seen the production values Toei gives it? they have a quota of less frames per second than any other studio, you can ask around Cred Forums for Toei policies, they're cheap as fuck, yet their anime are watched by everyone because kids don't give a shit.

And about the OP voice acting cast, it costs Toei not much since they're one of the biggest studios in Japan, even World Trigger has an A rank cast and the team had to work with 10 bucks budget.

>Before
>Fuck giant monsters up with ridiculous weapons for their scales, hides, horns and claws

>Now
>Make friends with monsters

Fuck off.

Play the demo, stories looks like shit.

I honestly hope we get it. But I'm guessing if Yokai Watch 2 fails both Nintendo and Capcom will skip it.

Anime is trash

Its not Monster Hunter its MH Stories

Eh, one has nothing to do with the other

Both are monster catching games aim at kids. The only real difference is Monster Hunter is a more older audience series that made this kids game spin off.

Daigos gonna show why hes the grandson of the former prime minister

Watched the first subbed ep.

Really generic so far. I want my 20 minutes back.