Is the pstv worth it?

I want to play persona and the ps2 emulator won't work for me
I never knew this existed until recently
With it being only around $60 if on certain websites, is it worth it?

Just use a ps2 emulator ding dong.

upgrade your pc to emulate it, p4g isn't good.

You can pirate games on vita now, so yes it's worth it if you like Japanese games.

$60 is a high price, it costs a third of that if you look in the right place

persona is garbage

you can pirate vita games on that thing btw

don't forget about memory cards

Literally the first sentence.

Just get the ps2 emulator working ding dong.

Also, wait for a sale. $60 for the base is shit. I got $50 with a memory card and controller

Is it just Vita and PS2? Or also PSP and PS1?

If it isn't the bundle that comes with an 8GB memory card, it's worthless. You need a memory card with it since it only comes with 1GB internal storage.

If you do get it, it's guaranteed to be on a firmware that lets you pirate vita games.

It doesn't play PS2 games, apart from those which got Vita ports and are also Vita compatible.

It does play PSP and PS1 games however.

>It doesn't play PS2 games, apart from those which got Vita ports and are also Vita compatible.
that's kinda lame from them

>and are also PSTV compatible.
fixed

my pc is more than enough for it, its giving me lots of trouble but ill try again, i really miss windows 7
>persona is garbage
you may be right but i want to try it myself, looks pretty cool
thanks will make sure

You can run PS2 emulator in a $60 C2D laptop.

I'd say it's worth it if you have at least five games you wanna play. I bought one about six months ago when Walmart were clearing their stock and the bundle came with a system, cables, 4GB memory card, and a PS3 controller all for $30.

You shouldn't have to pay that much and remember you'll need a memory card too.

Isn't it like $40 now? I know the price spiked from $20 because of piracy demands, but the thing's dirt cheap. Just buy it, user.

Golden alone is worth it, and while Persona 3: Portable's hardly an ideal way to play Persona 3, if you haven't ever tried that game, P3P is there as an option. I find that it's important to ease yourself into Persona with 3 if you're new to the franchise. Jumping right into P4G, where they assume you're familiar with the franchise and start tacking new things onto the experience (farming, fishing, bug catching, more social links, more events, more months, a bonus dungeon, etc.) can be a bit daunting for newcomers.

I got one for like 10 bucks when I picked up a 80$ ps4 with a bonked disk drive

its a 1 GB model I think, but can I still use it to pirate if I get a mem card for it?

Also is it possible to downgrade firmware?

Yes you can. You can pirate right now I guess, at least use the bastard for Muramasa.

No you can't.

I don't know much about 3, but doesn't FES not let you control your party? I always see people recommend that over P3P.

Got mine for $25. It's worth it for /that/ price, but I wouldn't go any higher, OP. You're better off saving up for an original Vita.

> and the ps2 emulator won't work for me

Explain why, maybe you're doing something wrong and we can help you out