Whatever happened to Kaz Hirai?

Whatever happened to Kaz Hirai?

He never appears in Sony conferences anymore

DON'T OPEN THE PICTURE

DELETE THIS

He's done the last few Sony CES keynotes.

DELETE THAT

stop

STOP DELETE THIS

Is this another JoJo thread?

wtf my antivirus just shit itself

Its always nice when faggots from Cred Forums come force their stupid meme.

Also Kira dies crushed by an ambulance.

>PSN credit card info gets hack along with PSN down for a whole week, company rated, as a whole, as junk status, loss main building in japan to a flood.

>got a promotion to president and ceo of the company along with getting a free custom PS3

don't make the same mistake I did and open the picture

That pic is not Kaz. That is Araki.

Kira dies crushed by an ambulance, dice guy pukes on Rohan's hand and the gig is up.

I don't understand, what was in the picture? I clicked it and nothing weird happened; did I miss something? I'm a bit rustled now.

Give it about 10 minutes

Johnny get bouldered, Hot Pants gets framed.

Josuke defeats Fungami by outrunning Highway Star in a bike, driving it to the hospital where Fungami is recovering from an earlier accident, fixes him and proceeds to beat the shit out of him.

OH FUCK MY PC HAS BEEN HACKED!!!

MY PACKETS ARE BEING ENCRYPTED AND DOWNLOADED OFF THE ETHERNET THROUGH MY ROUTER

MY HARD DRIVES ARE MISSING WTF Cred Forums!?!?!

Bruno was dead the entire time

Can someone explain me this meme? Do I miss something there? I open it and see Kaz eatin' donut.

>That rolling stone shit at the end of part 5
What was the fucking point?

Retarded old Cred Forums tier meme where it would install an embedded packet that would destroy your computer if you opened it. Doesn't do anything now, although they try and scare people by saying it can take months to do it's thing.
Just google "Araki eating a donut"

keep telling yourself that

It was to show that Bruno knew he was going to die but he wasn't going to fight it. Instead of fighting against fate he decided to make the most of the time he had left which led to him recruiting Giorno and taking on the boss

I will, thanks. Considering it's been years and I've opened dozens of Araki donuts, I feel confident in my safety.

DELET

It just seems so bizarre and out of place
He's already dead and gone and we've seen his actions and judged his character
Why have this little bit of nonsense flashback after the story has been resolved solely for the purpose unnecessarily fleshing him out even more

>click on pic
>hdd starts spinning like mad
>antivirus alerted me of a port scan
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

opened this once
nothing happened
I'm guessing it's a meme but I'm not risking it twice

Might as well make it one.

It is a meme, a dude once encrypted multiple bad trojans into that picture so all that opened it got a trojan onto their computer. It happened once and it's become a meme where someone sizes up a picture of this dude and every newfag pretends it has a virus.

"Gyro, that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard."

You cant embed files in pictures anymore.

And would it even matter if you could? Unless there's some really bad security hole in the browser, those embedded files would only run if you manually changed the file extension and ran it.

I hate this terrible meme

Yeah, there was this one case when someone made retards run a spam script by telling them to change file extension. But no exploit has worked by just viewing a .png image file in Cred Forums.

I actually remember this dude from a Wikipedia something about the pink donut is supposed to piss you off or some shit one of you fuckers probably made that article huh?

DELET THIS

this picture still scares me

>it's just a picture of araki eating a donut

DO NOT CLICK ON THIS PICTURE
CLICKING ON THIS PICTURE ACTIVATES A SECRET SCREAMER JUMPSCARE VIRUS THAT ACTIVATES RANDOMLY ON YOUR COMPUTER ONCE A MONTH

FUCK YOU DUDE!~! FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST REFORMATED MY COMPUTER YOU SICK FUCK!

If i wear you I would go back a day or 2 in history on your computer ASAP.

I'M GONNA CLICK IT

See and

Ya, if your a poor fag with a toaster still running windows XP.