>Capcom added cheat codes to remove items clothing
SJWs BTFO

hold 3P, LK and Up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sxdY--XTzsY
youtube.com/watch?v=I3J8fA9yMoo
youtu.be/I3J8fA9yMoo
twitter.com/thisislijoe/status/780491845482741760?lang=en
readcomicbooksonline.com/reader/Street_Fighter_Swimsuit_Special_2016/Street_Fighter_Swimsuit_Special_2016_Issue_01/1
youtube.com/watch?v=rHB2umnbImU
eventhubs.com/news/2016/oct/02/necalli-sheds-his-robe-karin-ditches-her-hat-laura-misplaces-her-top-more-costume-easter-eggs-found-street-fighter-5/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>M-M-MUH SJW BOOGIEMAN >:'(

Show proof or it never happened

boogieindividual you bigoted meninist piece of shit.

>Capcom added cheat codes to remove items clothing
I don't understand. Someone elaborate.

Back to tumblr

Spot the triggered Tumblr numale beta cuckold

Fuck off Cred Forums

Fuck off Tumblreina.

Is this real?
I cant open SF right now

Some costumes have removable parts, you remove them by holding a certain button combination before the match starts just like how you make Urien wear his banana hammock.

If you hold 3P, LK and Up some characters costumes will change. The ones found so far really aren't that big a change though, usually losing a scarf or extras. Laura and necalli losing their tops are the biggest so far

Back in my day trolling meant something

I could fap to this if their feet and hands weren't so fucking hueg.

>everyone who hates SJWs is Cred Forums meme
You have to go back

Do you have a list of what characters and costumes have this option?

Fuck off Cred Forums

Chun Li swimsuit - skirt
Laura swimsuit - jersey
Mika swimsuit - hoodie
Karin swimsuit - hat and glasses
Ibuki swimsuit - scarf
Chun Li CPT - boa
Cammy CPT - boa
Necalli CPT - shirt
Urien - dick out

Looks like so far it is all from dlc costumes, but more may exist or be added

Do they have a cheat code to make the game fun?

Yes, actually. You have to throw the game in the garbage and put in either Guilty Gear or KoF

They actually do.

>start game
>pick a vs mode
>select stage
>get into character select
>Choose Birdie.

I can't play against Laura's or Chun Li's. Their sexiness just distracts me. Now I have to fap a few times before I play online just in case I run into a Chun and Laura.

>individual
How fucking dare you you piece of shit sis trash scum. I'll have you know that I am actually a collection of plankton. How dare you imply that there can only be individuals. Ugh. Triggered.

Urien is objectively the most fun though

It's only for DLC costumes, which only cucks buy.

why are these legs so out of proportion?

Requesting Mika without jacket?

I am monitoring this thread.

Ayyyyyy

They're both are the most fun I've had with the game.

but how many rootkits do i have to install to access this feature?

Also post more Cammy and Chun Li swimsuits / alts

>I'm sick of hearing a term said sometimes so cultural warfare isn't real
damn he's the smartest gamer on the block whoa buddy

MORE
Oh god one piece leotards and swimsuits

Thisismyfetish.jpg

Guess I have to buy those Season passes now.
Now if only Gyaru Chun comes to EU and I'm diamonds

>He didn't pick up the swimsuit special

that stuff doesn't come in the season pass

besides urien

So bomber jacket Alex will be the standard?

>we might be able to strip gyaru chun to her brown chuns
my dick can't take it

Not just legs, everything except the torso and head are comically oversized. Just try overlaying their hands over the faces.

I will never get the appeal of post-SF4 fanservice.

It looks like stuff is heading that way

I want to smell Mika's skin.

How about Karin?

>hey, we should probably do another art pass on some of the characters so they don't look like shit as a make-good to players

>OR, we can get the stupid marks to pay for it!

just removes hat and glasses, not really worth posting

>tfw it doesn't remove the boa on Mika's premium costume

>While we're at it, lets punish players who got colors inappropriately while keeping the rest of the game a mess and letting online continue to spiral out of control!

I just want an excuse to look at Karin's body. You understand, right user?

Does it work on males too? Post them.

Her hair and mask are stupid.

why would anyone still play this game when guilty gear and KOF exist?

stop enabling capcom

Only Necalli CPT costume and Urien.

>Not only that, let's haphazardly implement an anti-cheat method, that actively compromises the security of our players, while managing to allow real cheat makers to make even more cheats!

Stockholm Syndrome and the FGC """"""""""pros"""""""""" who constantly ride Capcom's dick because they pay their bills.

I wish there was a code to remove the flip flops.

I don't like KOF or team fighters in general. I might get GG some day but I'm also not nuts about airdash fighters.

They both value execution too much over strategy.

>then when they complain lets roll it back while making sure the compromising file remains in the system files! We'll make a half assed apology on twitter then continue to deduct fight money from a player because fuck it, pay us.

Because I like finding a match in less that 1 hour

Agreed fellow user

FGC doesn't like if it's not Street Fighter, they really don't like it if it's not Capcom and they fucking hate it if it's not Japanese.

Also they are somehow vehemently against going back to just playing Ultra SF4 if they hate this that much because apparently you never go back even if this game is as bad as they say?

Just adapt :^)

WTF
thumbnail looked like she was holding a big banana and had angel wings

>game so dead they need nude mods
what a disaster.

This is obviously Kars vs Stroheim.

See your problem is you listened to Cred Forums and saw a few tweets so have figured literally everyone in the fgc hates the game so much

>doesn't remove that stupid cape from Karin's swimsuit costume

As much as people hate on SFV, SF4 Ultra was pretty garbage, it was only really enjoyable to watch at a high level, online play was a mess.

>Blanka
>Fuerte
>E.Ryu
>Decapre
>Elena

Even naming these characters i'm likely to trigger the PTSD of many SF4 vets

>she

s-sauce?

SSF4 ibuki was a cunt.

>SFV pandering to the DOA crowd

Well, at least EVO will be exciting.

Because sf is better.
Also
>enabling Chinese and asw

It's true though. There are 2 types of players.
>play Vega
>is now a command special
>keeps comparing it to 4
>keep doing the same thing as 4
>complains when it doesn't work
Or
>play Vega
>is now a command special
>realizes this and figures out how to use his new moves

Can you buy it in europe

Because if you have a memory not that of a fish(and played 4) you would now that it was shat on more that V until Arcade edition came out.
That's 6 years it took 4 to become good

How about on your games?

4 was never good, it was just accepted because the alternative was dead. Just like 5.

>those arms
It's a crime more fight ladies don't have that sort of muscle definition. Partly for muh believably or whatever but mostly for muh dick.

Yep. got mine from forbidden planet but other places ebay probably have a few

Or you could just change mains. Or play a different game. I don't like how offensively Vega plays now so I'm playing Guile. Also picking up ST and 4 a bit again since they're better games. SFV doesn't really require you to keep playing it to stay decent at it like other games. It's pretty easy.

Is this what that 2GB update was?

Nice.

sjws certainly exist and would get triggered by women fighting in their underwear

Also fuck pretzel commands

>AE was good

You mean Yun Fighter IV? That EVO was the god damn worst with every match being a Yun or Fei Long fest.

I like SFV enough, but it's sad that every DLC character is so stupidly underdeveloped compared to anyone on the main cast that isn't Laura

>muscle
>thick
>ass
SF is for those with patrician fetishes

Both dead on arrival.

dat feminine bulge

Is she in the current season pass or is it going to be the next one?

Except this is false, most people liked Super and many people though AE to be far worse of a game.

Seriously, their thighs are the same size as their waists.

costumes aren't in the season pass

Fuck off Cred Forums

I agree that Decapre, Evil Ryu, and Elena are cancer but SFV has Mika. Every Street Fighter game has it's obnoxious and fraudulent characters but SFV's neutral game is such a guessfest that it's the only one that makes me angry.

Everything boils down to either anticipating a forward dash or a jump-in. Not to mention that characters like Mika have other things that you have to be anticipating to be ready to punish. Guess wrong and she's all over you.

At least in games like 4 the cancerous characters need to capitalize on a mistake you make to get their meme shit going. Most of the time anyway. It's still not much better, but that's just my two cents. Every game has bullshit, but you have to find the game that has the bullshit you tolerate the most I suppose.

>DLC character is so stupidly underdeveloped
Stop forming your whole opinion on the character a week after launch. Alex, Balrog and Guile have all shown to have enough going on and there was a really good Juri at abuget cup. Urien still needs more time for everyone to really get him but I don't see how anyone could argue he is underdeveloped

It's better for them to be on a weaker side with balance update hopefully soon.

I'm not sure if it's in the game yet. It's some Red-bull sponsored tournament special

Not if it's aired on espn again

i went on pol once years ago.

For instance see Dead or Alive to learn about sjw triggering

What's the secret input to add back in Mika's ass slap?

>implying watching LI Joe blow out Kaz was not exciting

Shame that Infiltration will probably win again, but at least the fights leading up to Top 8 will be decent.

>Shame that Infiltration will probably win again,
he got blown up by a huehue this weekend so maybe not

Back to you Neofag with you

They are for the DLC characters, in all fairness.

I haven't been following tournaments since EVO, how's Tokido been doing?

Wow they actually uncensored the costumes. I guess they want some goodwill from the fans after the rootkit fuckery.

The only dlc character that has any semblance of wake up options is Guile, and everyone hates him. The DLC characters are fun because they're so radically different, but it's that difference that makes them so lopsided against any halfway decent Ryu.

Quite poorly honestly, he should pick up Urien

>Buy KOF
>Enable SNK
>Get a copyright strike because i own THEIR game
KOF fags are just as retarded

huehues have been stepping up over the last few years. There was that one huehue who made Top 8 at Capcup last year.

not all of them, only 1 per character

Did that happen?

why is karin so small why is she hugging alex

thats pretty cool.

>Fuerte
>E.Ryu
>Elena
>online threats

No one can play those characters without a very good level of execution. Chances are anyone who's good at those characters online are also competent offline

That's funny
Last time i checked KoF Tekken and Streetfighter shared most of their pro players

>Tokido busting out Urien tech no ones seen before in 5 like he did in 3rd strike

>karin
>not knowing american Jean Reno's daughter

W E W
E
W

SFV neutral isnt any more "random" or "guesswork" the only difference is that many characters now have good tools to totally ignore the neutral (EX divekicks, dashing attacks that are safe on block etc). Dash in's were just as good in SFIV as SFV, the only difference is low forwards covered greater distance and were easily converted into 50% HP damage for 2 bar in a game with 4 bars, so the risk of dashing in way much much higher, you had to respect the neutral buffered cMK. If you watched ESL last night you would have seen many many games that were anything but random, momochi's ken, xiao hais cammy are two easy examples of maticulously played footsie players.

I do think dash ins should be a bit slower however and anti airs need buffing, but I dont think SFV is as random (or conversly SFIV is as reactionary) as people think.

Footsies has always been largely prediction and interception rather than raw reaction.

Didn't Tokido get third place in Brooklyn Beatdown?

this is actually giving me a reason to get some of the costumes i didn't care for

How do we fix V-system?
I think V-trigger and V-reversal should be separate things. A lot of characters don't have a good reversal on their own and what they do have is sub-optimal or uses a EX-meter.And some characters needing Trigger to really do their shit using a Reversal is most of the time is suicide move
V-trigger should be available once a round from the start or in case on Urien and Ibuki twice. Vega and Mika maybe two.
And every round need to start with one bar of V-reversal with a max of two

Is it over already?

Capcom came to their senses and stopped taking feedback from shitters who don't even buy their games or costumes.

>an arcade in Japan almost had to shut down because SNK tried to sue them for owning KOF cabinets for no other reason then the cabinets not being registerd.
>SNK went full Nintendo with KOF 13 on youtube taking down every vid for a short period of time
>SNK tried to sue Konami over a yu-gi-oh card that sorta kinda looked like one of their characters
SNK are greedy fuck and are despret for a lawsite because they are almost bankrobed

>removes the best parts
>keeps the worst
FUCK
REMOVE THE GOD DAMN CAPE SHIT

Xrd Revelator doesn't have PC port yet.

Please tell me it's getting one. I would play the PS3 version, but >framerate drops

Can you link your tumblr blog ? I would unironically be interested in seeing it.

You had more garbage divekicks and shit in SF4.
Yun was the worst offender. Dash punch that is neutral on block thats free entry and a stupidly meterless divekick.

4 was the much worse game because of faggotry like that.

Is this the first time we've had a secret code in a game in the last 15 years? I thought DLC had killed them all.

Grand finals is at 6 I think

Only grand finals left, if I remember correctly it'll be Xiaohai vs Momochi-senpai.

The grand finals are on in like 2 and a half hours.

Either that or they know that word of mouth is one of the best ways to boost sales of a game in the long term. So sprinkling in little features like that will get the gibber jabber going.

That's what mods are for.

If you're gonna go through the trouble of modding why even keep the clothes on her at all?

>Only grand finals left,
Wait what? They are doing grand finals separately?

This whole event has been weird as fuck, everything has gone so quick

I mean playing with naked girls. They made Fuudo use Mika's story costume.

Platinum games have codes to unlock content.
They just released the codes for Bayonetta 2. They have been in the game since launch but nobody figured them out.

same

>Everybody who doesn't hate Tumblr is an SJW meme

Also Infiltration got bopped 2-0 by a brazilian Necalli.

These are truly weird times.

Show Ibuki please

Id agree, I was more circumventing that point (that SFV has BS moves that are +) to get to the main argument i was trying to make,

Hell I challenge any SF4 nostalgia baby to go watch capcup 2015 grand finals and watch diago helpless against yun neutral jumping all day from fullscreen fearing a random divekick into infinite pressure then tell us all about how actually that was just fine and the game is great where SFV is shit.

HNNNNNNNNNG

SF4 is awful too

>removing the clothes
I will NEVER understand this.
It kills all the fun and exitment that comes form peeking at lewd characters because it leaves nothing to the imagination, everything would be so bland and boring.
It literally kills the point

man it's a while since i have seen cheats in modern games, i think capcom is coming back to it's track, some more 3s chars will make this game a perfect fighting game

nigga just download

>those faint all over body freckles
instant boner

Battle costumes for DLC characters are.

No I get you, there is definitely a mystery and arousal from lewds, but if the naughty parts are well done they can be just as classy and tasteful to look at.

Laura is pretty.

Guys can i be real for a moment here?
I like SFV but the game is really starting to piss me off with the shitty hitboxes.

The game also becomes pretty stale after playing it to much, at least i didn't get that with 4 because all the characters where pretty retarded in that game.

V is too clean.

>Cred Forums talking about shit they don't know about again
Yun is negative on block to a punishable degree.
L-Lunge Punch = -9
M-Lunge Punch = -7
H-Lunge Punch = -9

EX is the only exception at -1 but Yun loses "his turn". Either way, "neutral on block" is incorrect.

But then you have to play with a boner the entier time

It's still there, you just need the mod that restores the camera positioning.

Fuck off Cred Forums

Just means you need to factor distance when deciding what to do next. Git gud.

What am I supposed to follow up with after I crush counter someone's jump in with Alex's lariat

I feel the same. Played 300 hours. Now I feel like there's nothing more to see. In other fighting games, 300 hours is just scratching the surface. In SFV, I feel like I don't want to play more because there is nothing more.

Aksys is making an announcement after GG finals at CEOtaku. They confirmed it's not a character, so ASW may have outsourced a PC port to them. Fingers crossed.

I want to lick Laura's ass sweat.

Nobody really gave a fat shit about DoAX3 until some mook at Tecmo said "Uhhh, SJWs uhhhh". I never fucking heard a single person bitch about it.

Do you happen to post on /fgg/?

That's okay. Plus it gives you incentive to win to see your girl's win pose. Makes you play better.

>HP rush punch has 11 active frames making it potentially as positive as plus 2
>MP rush punch has 9 active frames making it potentially as positive as plus 2 also

Its cute when apologists google frame data without thinking of the implications of them, theres a reason nobody presses buttons on Yun's rush punch.

fucking hope so.
I just want to play Johnny in 3D. I just want to be a pirate pimp with a cool sword cane, throwing coins at bitches again.

>git gud
I really hope they make some big chages in the update.
Give everybody some new moves or something

with legs like that in heels, she actually looks like a cow

I stop playing everytime I fight a Ryu. His hitboxes and frames are retarded.

>I never fucking heard a single person bitch about it.
In DoA5 reviews, they were literally calling it sexist and misogynist. There were cases of SJW reviewers importing DoAX3 solely to bad mouth it and lower its metacritic scores. Those same reviewers never import games otherwise.

I wish Laura was my sister so we had bath time together!

>most of these are by men

That is balrogs sMP being surprisingly shit rather than ryu's hurtbox being terrible.

>ywn kiss that belly and cause her to giggle from ticklishness

Quit countering my narrative shitlord.

That's really cool, i hope they do something like that for my main Juri sometime.

SF4 definitely needed something like alpha counters.
Thats another thing SFV does better.

Get your eyes and sanity checked.

gotta get my whiteknight leveled up

Then you learn and block from that range. See, gitting gud is easier than you think.

Or lose pose, if you prefer ryona

>defending Ryus jump HK
And yes Balrogs is fucked too
That's the point.

>
>Fedoras getting triggered over beta sjws getting triggered

How do these people not realize they're looking in a mirror?

What the actual fuck?

>Capcom finally does what modders have done since story mode came out

>The only dlc character that has any semblance of wake up options is Guile
Balrog st.lk (3f)
Ibuki st.lp (3f)
Ibuki EX Kazekiri
Juri st.lp (3f)
Juri EX Fuharenkyaku
Urien EX Dangerous Headbutt

Other notable options are armored specials, specials that can re-position you quickly if the opponent isn't paying attention.

Or you could just stop being a shitter and realize that if you get knocked down that means you lost the neutral. And as a consequence of that, you need to either predict your opponent's choice of offense on your wakeup and find a way to reset to neutral or spend meter to (potentially) make your own wakeup safe.

>You will never help Chunners unwind after a fight
>you will never sniff her sneakers
>you will never lick her armpits
>you will never sniff her sweaty butt while she rubs your dick with her feet

That jump in looks fine? The hurt box could maybe be slightly bigger but it looks functional, I've never had issue anti airing ryu (jLK aside, that move is BS). Comparatively balrogs is totally fucked and needs a massive buff.

but fedoras are literally just male feminists

I would be but I don't have a ps4

Honestly the modded one looks pretty awful.

Also the obsession being made to remove any dark purple bit makes it look really dumb

I don't think this is the truth. The hitbox viewer are always 1 frame behind the animation, so it's not THAT retarded, just a little bit.

I hate to be a douche-nozzle but that black around the legs is part of the jumper, not the undergarments famalamborghini.

I wish someone would mod her some pretty feet.

I'm glad all you cheat fags are getting punished. Serves you right for being a cheating shitter.

I don't thank you, now i have to fap

I can understand people being mad about the top (even if it actually looks better with the new latex), but the pants edit is so fucking retarded.

requesting ibuki please

>Yasuda
He was a total nobody who had no say over anything, though, amirite?

I'm not surprised a woman didn't understand the appeal of thicc thighs. Most girls try to reduce theirs because they think it makes them look fat.

based Akiman

these hurtbox is intentional i suppose to make jumping more punishable, people have complained alot about 3s in which jumping was really forgiving, whiffs too, naturally the pace of the game is kinda different overall movements and normals are different so its kind of a safe way to ensure whiffing

>he's still butthurt about his waifu having a dick

>he thinks Akiman was a nobody at Capcom

I hate the wake up system in this game, I hate retards which press buttons on wake up.

disgusting fat

The black unitard is all one piece, the leggings part makes no more sense than the top part.

>complains about him telling her
>she is the one who asked

Stop using logic.

>The black unitard is all one piece,
It doesn't have to be

>youtu.be/sxdY--XTzsY
>mfw this mod

How can capcom's official costume even compete

Absolutely based

>doing what a woman asks

That will only lead to ruin. Let this be a lesson for all of you.

then meaty them?

JURI IS CUTE.

If only they added a cheatcode to remeove 8f lag and rushdown-only playstyles

Capcom should just do what Valve does and offer to put these up for official sale and give them a part of the proceeds, that way ps4 people can get them too.

is that modded or actual costumes?

Capcom should run a mod costume competition

6.5, which also weakens rushdown in the process as you can react better

I definitely think the go to meaty normals should be given an additional active frame from 3 to 4, but you also gotta get those meaty setups down in the mean time, its hard to do consistently but its worth the payoff.

Would you eat Juri's tempura?

Only feetfags would dedicate an entire 3 minute video of a mode someone else made, just barefoot now

We have the internet and the creative director has a twitter.
Go for it an suggest it.

better jiggle physics than DoA and Senran Kagura. Good times.

Rushdown? Leave that for Guy-Ell to take care of.

it's 6,5 now faggot
SF4 had 5,5 so we are getting there

I can't fucking wait for the day it becomes 5 so people that come into these threads just to shitpose get BTFO

uncensored?

>6.5

wow its fucking nothing

Lariat might juggle and put them in a good reset position, but otherwise I think you're just supposed to let them fall.

download link where?

What was that match yesterday between guile and ryu where the fireball game just went insane for a while with a mix of exs and vskill?

only Cred Forums pass members can see it uncensored

>6.5
False the game is now at a unified 8frames of input lag, some controllers were getting 9 frames of input lag

Do you have the original? IQDB and Google return nothing

>3f is SO HUGE, IT TOTALLY CHANGES THE GAME GUYS
>Input delay difference gets halfed
>wow its fucking nothing

kek my friend

>He didn't watch comander Jessy go to work with Dlashim yesterday
I swear to god some people just have the ability to make Dlashim and Guile look broken as hell

>SJWs BTFO
SJW are there to create attrition, to namecall everyone that goes against the systems proposed to females.
Hypersexuality is one of those systems.

support the comic by buying it so we can get more stuff like this in the future, if it does well we could get something like a christmas issue

youtube.com/watch?v=I3J8fA9yMoo

Just gonna say this, nothing is scarier than a Guile that rushes you down.

source

>halfed

except its not even close to 4f you retard. Its not even 3f different, its 1.5f difference.

Yes, it's called go on literally any booru and search for Han Juri.

What character should I learn next
I play Alex, and I want to be able to play someone who can cover his bad matchups. Been thinking of going with Guile.

But faggots on here get triggered by nearly the same shit

3p?

1,5frames is what the difference between SFV and other fighting games was.

youtu.be/I3J8fA9yMoo

this picture will never not make me smile, especially with PRRog's reaction

>SFV neutral isn't any more random or guesswork.
It totally is. A mix of dashes and jumps are pretty much impossible to react to and have to be anticipated, but characters with jab anti-airs have an easier time. Dash in's weren't nearly as strong in 4 and were very much reactable aside from a few outliers like Makoto's.

If you don't think SFV's neutral is random watch any high level match and note how many times players neutral jump or jump back at midrange. Or note how many Necallis, Ryus, and Nash's just take a gamble and either forward dash or jump-in. The midrange is just a scramble in general unless you're playing Chun or Karin, who have the normals and tools to mitigate the risk associated with the dash vs. jump shenanigans. I've never seen 4 played like this at a high level or even at a casual one.

Tekken 7 will save the fighting genre. Reminder to NOT by Season Pass 2 for SFV, put that money towards Tekken 7

Ello luv fancy a bit of the old slap and tickle

EU lobby where?

> This test is a rough draft until our new testing method is finalized soon. Due to the nature of this test, it may be slightly inaccurate due to the lack of an LED to determine activation point.

> This test is a rough draft until our new testing method is finalized soon. Due to the nature of this test, it may be slightly inaccurate due to the lack of an LED to determine activation point.

BTFO
T
F
O

Me downloading it is not going to make that big of a significant difference, and most others who download it would never be bothered to pay for it.

How does anyone on Cred Forums get triggered by underwear?

press all three punches

Butthurt shitposter.

SF4 on ps3 was 6.4f's (matching current SFV levels) and 5.1f on xbox 360, the lowest input delay possible of any of the console releases. Where the fuck did you pull 4f of input delay for SFIV from? There was 3f difference between x360 SFV and ps4 SFV, how thats been halved. Jesus you people.

Why would I pay money to look at subpar drawings by shitty Udon and literal fan """""""""_artists_""""""""".

>poorfags

>This test is a rough draft until our new testing method is finalized soon. Due to the nature of this test, it may be slightly inaccurate due to the lack of an LED to determine activation point.
>Due to the nature of this test, it may be slightly inaccurate due to the lack of an LED to determine activation point.
>it may be slightly inaccurate due to the lack of an LED to determine activation point.
>inaccurate due to the lack of an LED to determine activation point.
>inaccurate

> Juri as Santa's naughty little helper
I am already trying to learn her last thing I need is a boner fucking up my inputs!

I'm not poor, I have just enough amazon money to get it for just a dollar of my own money.

Holy Jesus, this game keeps making Cammy look better and better.

you sure you want it? they gave poison a bulge

>This test is a rough draft until our new testing method is finalized soon. Due to the nature of this test, it may be slightly inaccurate due to the lack of an LED to determine activation point.

try again

>Ultra SF4

>backdash invincibility
>can DP xx FADC, backdash to make your wakeup completely safe
>option selects for your option selects
>1f links as BnB
>light normals can link into mediums for huge damage

Only 09'ers loved SF4. It's all they've ever known.

Because we're talking about SFV, not SFIV. When you said it was halfed, I assumed you meant for SFV.

>it may be slightly off so it is certainly completely wrong and still 8 frames!

Never mind nip players already see the difference twitter.com/thisislijoe/status/780491845482741760?lang=en
>Japan said he got worse because they fixed the lag. He is actually sinking in the tier list. Getting worse and worse.

Dey will censor this and call it a glitch

Looks instantaneous to me. He presses the button and Roo kicks. 6 frames is literally faster than the blink of an eye.

>ryu4life77
>plays as cammy

Looks like someone has been converted

I love Poison, bulge and all

>KOF exist?

Wait, you dont mean 14, right?

>that left hand coming from a right arm
muh autism

Fuck off Cred Forums

>he prefers bikinis to one-pieces

GET OUT NORMIE

>Displaylag is the same people that found out that SFV had 8 frames of lag to begin with
>shitposters think they can use this as an excuse

Haven't drawn in a year, but Imma make this shit, give me a day or two.

what if it's actually 6 frames?
the inaccuracy could be good

read it here
readcomicbooksonline.com/reader/Street_Fighter_Swimsuit_Special_2016/Street_Fighter_Swimsuit_Special_2016_Issue_01/1

Are you retarded, this "new" reading uses a different formula to measure lag, by their own words an inaccurate formula which is completely different to the old method.

2/10, got me to reply.

Lets play a little game, its called "count how many times Kazunoko jumps or fullscreen dash punches" in the grand finals of capcom cup 2015, the final release of SFIV at its most polished level.

You get bonus points for noticing every time Kazunoko wakeup with a button, a back dash or an uppercut, Diago dashes into a throw or low or diago totally missing an anti air on Kazunoko.

youtube.com/watch?v=rHB2umnbImU

You people are very delusional.

>FGC
>Footfags

Pick 3

she really is

Thanks user

My mistake, I thought you said the difference in input delay, not the overall level of delay.

>he thinks it's worse because it's new
try again

Fellow Alex main here, I've had some success with Cammy.
>great mobility
>multiple wakeup options, including a meterless reversal
>borderline-braindead links/combos
>
If you play her with lots of tick throws you can just pretend she's a fast Alex :^)

This guy has become my favourite sf fan artist after the guy who does that small cammy stuff

Guile is more of a pressure and combo character now than a zoner and defensive character.

Can i do it on survive mode

Thong Urien worked on it so probably

Why did you use the same joke in two threads? Did you think it was funny or something?

I lost count goddamn is his up stuck or something?

he's great, but his ratio of Juri to Disney isn't good enough

It's Yun. That character plays by his own rules and isn't really indicative of the game's engine or universal playstyle imo. That's like saying SFIV is as crazy as SFV because Rufus players divekick a lot.

But having a few crazy characters in 4 is fine because there are just as many if not more that aren't supposed to be played like that. Every character in V plays ham like this.

>That feeling when you'll never have Elena as your friend

Life hurts

i like it better w/ the jersey on because of the voyeuristic elements of a loose shirt sliding about in the wind and the motion of combat. also you have the gr8 bit where it drapes over the boobs which really emphasize her size when in motion

Obviously the incredibly high level footsie game of 4 is too much for your tiny 16er brain

>still trying this hard because he got BTFO

Juri wouldn't fuck me even if I paid her.

i just dont know how to deal with urien as ibuki. what do you guys do?

>It's Yun
Yun is a part of SF4.
Yun is also high tier. Many top tiers are garbage like that in SF4.

Nobody cares about zoners like Gouken and Guile in 4.

probably

If it hurts, just HEAL

Like how I rekt your ass?

I don't even like most of the art enough to support it

If they had a lot more of the better artists like Akiman and Nishimura I'd be on board

Capcom Design Works = worthy purchase
This Cred Forums level garbage = download for free and print it out as deisgn toilet paper

>playing against Urien as Necalli
Please keep EX headbutting one wakeup
It makes the croush counter so much sweeter

One thing I will say that makes SFIV tournaments more fun to watch than 5 is something really small but goes a long way, the announcer. He is commenting on the whole thing and something about that makes it more of a spectacle to watch compared to V.

>nobody cares about zoners like Gouken and Guile in 4
I-I do

>Guile
>FANG
>Ibuki
>Alex
>Urien
>Juri
>Gief
>Birdie
None of these are ham and arguably neither are
>Ryu
>Nash

Even some that i didnt include such as Cammy, Chun Li and Karin are optimally played when they dont go apeshit, there are relatively few characters that are actually rewarded for going mental and there is a risk attached to it. At the highest level of SFIV there is no risk at all for Kazunoko spending the entire game jumping. Stop making excuses.

I do. And I got a lot of Crush Counter or Counter hit because of that. The problem isn't that I get hit or not, it is that I find it stupid to see guys pressing buttons on wake up.

fuck off gorilla retard

You know how Ibuki has those distant attacks? Don't use those, don't give Urien any distance because he WILL rush at you or reflect your shit which is a counter to Ibuki's shit. Out rush him, use hard kicks and punches. I'd even go as far to say don't even touch the light kick or light punch unless you're going to connect it with another punch or kick.

you must be a very very boring person if you play necalli

>The problem isn't that I get hit or not
If you have proper meaty timing they can't

God Kazunoko is the most boring thing to watch in the world.
He is so textbook it hurts
He makes Jwong look crazy

6 frames of input lag is still horrendous, you do realize that right?

most don't bore people within 5 minutes of play time.

You have 10 seconds to explain why Sakura is not in SFV.

t. angry Ryu/Ken mains
What's wrong?
Can't handle i get to press more buttons then you for a change?

JURI SWIMSUIT WHEN!?
IT BETTER BE CUTE TOO, NO SOME SLOUT GARBAGE SHIT.

not liking thick Juri?

>6f is horrendous
>5f is acceptable

Ok

They included best girl instead

lol that's just wrong man. Not even gonna argue in detail but even many of the pros say the game is a guess-heavy clusterfuck. Xian, PR Rog, Phenom, Chris G, to name a few.

She's too busy being a loving wife and mother now.

>Posts a video that proves himself wrong
>Claims others got BTFO
Priceless

because

Women dont have diccs tho

im not him :^) but thanks

yea it looks shit

Its shopped. Whats your point?

Mine does

Because Maki and Makoto aren better choices.

Woah, woah, woah. only Cred Forums is a boogieman, dear user. SJWs are super real and you need to take them seriously

5f is pretty bad too

Arcade version of 3S had 3f of input delay, and that was back in like 1999, they should have been working to LOWER input delay, not increase it.

you're shopped!

you can meme all you want. Necalli stays boring as fuck.

I dont think 5f is acceptable either, its just standard. The only games that get less than that in input delay is Skullgirls and guilty gear on PC once you edit some things.

Which is how it should be. Stop giving me your shitty filters that do barely anything to the visuals at the expense of responsive gameplay.

Fuck her costumes, I want some goddamn buffs.

>increase damge across the board - Juri needs to work three times as hard to get damage in compared to characters like Ryu, even when she has all her specials stored
>V-Skill is entirely useless for high level play because of how slow it is; decrease charge time, travel time and recovery on cancel significantly
>WHY THE FUCK IS HER OVERHEAD NOT AIRBORNE I SWEAR TO GOD I'V BEEN GRABBED OUT OF IT AT LEAST THREE TIMES TODAY

Mika time

thread needs more leotard Mika.

Then it is not a woman

Pic related, a woman

>my subjective opinion is fact
I can play that game too
he's not even half as boring as Ryu/Ken/Berdie/Nash/Cammy/Fang/Balrog/Bison/Juri/Rashid
Prove me wrong

>that crab checking out Sakura's qt feet

You're right.
The prove you just showed me that the game is still 8frames sure showed me :^)

>implying that crab doesn't want to engage in crab battle

What's a red-banded boa doing under the sea?

It honestly is a missed opportunity to not have their rivalry flourish.

No it ain't, clown. This is from her instagram.

Doing whatever the fuck it wants to do

D

L

C

Drowning.

>no underwear in public

HNNG

Excluding Ryu you just summed up every char that's not as boring as Necalli.

Chun-li is cool and hip.

>that jelly low-muscle bitch in the background

>Those jealous girls in the background
They know they can't compete

But these people can compete

It definitely looks like she doesnt.

>neckcentral

now i can't stop looking at it

can someone do this cheat code to Ryu and take a screenshot?

for scientific reasons

Would you prefer kid mode?

No

Also this is the ugliest drawing of Ryu I've seen in a long time, he needs his chuck noris beard

cammy is a man

Would you call the cops if I said yes?

to each their own

no no THIS is a man

I can't wait until Maki is added. She's the best.

>Sakura isn't a fetus
>Balrog eyebrows

And what the fuck is DeeJay doing?

Go home, Cred Forumstard

Hahahaha, so, uhh... when do you think they're going to put EX characters in SFV, haha? Like, that'd totally be crazy enough for Capcom to do... right? Please, Capcom ;-;

meh

Whatever he wants to do, he's a free mon'

>sakura
>young

she's only 1 year younger than chun.

It isn't completely out the question

where's the adam's apple?

>>>/reddit/

Cred Forums is extra triggered today now that everyone is uniting to get their board deleted

Fun fact all women have an adams apple its just smaller and most of the time not visible.

She looks like Betty there

Lex Luthor has pretty good Vega cosplay.

>my reddit boogiemen!

They're just afraid of Trump's inevitable win and think this will somehow hurt his support, which is of course not possible.

kek'd

>tfw too shit to win against those that didn't migrate from IV

Don't feel bad user, I barely win fights anymore either. It's like SFV filtered people and only the insanely strong stayed behind.

>cracked out Juri pic

SNK has changed hands like 3 times bro. They were probably not even under the same management. Todays SNK are not the same guys that made KOF13

>hunk birdie with loli karin

here's all of them

eventhubs.com/news/2016/oct/02/necalli-sheds-his-robe-karin-ditches-her-hat-laura-misplaces-her-top-more-costume-easter-eggs-found-street-fighter-5/

I hope.

Urien looks so sad alone and who the hell is Akuma drowning?

appreciate it

SFV Cred Forums threads are surprisingly good considering the clusterfuck surrounding the game.

Maybe Adon?

PLEASE PUT HER BACK IN THE GAAAAAME

I NEED MORE MUSCLE WOMEN

What changes could they possibly have for shotos if every new shoto is supposed to be as different as Ken?

Adon

we're usually pretty civil

>REMOVE THE GOD DAMN CAPE SHIT
Are you talking about BvS?

And it's weird because she isn't muscular in SF EX and Fighting Layer.

Cuck.

>among the bustiest SF characters there is
>draw her with small boobs

Meanwhile, slim girls like Juri and Cammy get drawn with cow tits all the time.

What is wrong with those artists?

Who is this seminal sentinel?

Don't know, I like some of this artwork but I'm glad I didn't buy this "swimsuit edition" thing, most of it was disappointing and I think it would of been a lot better if it was a fan contribution artbook

I got my waifu (Poison) though, and I do like SOME of it.

I guess they want to differentiate her from cammy more in look

It's a Street Fighter EX character, owned by Arika, the company founded by Akira Nishitani, former employee of Capcom.

Blair Dame

He doesn't know Blair Dame.

But she's fine as she appeared, well whatever it's enough if she's introduced someday.

All SF girls are my waifus

Doesn't matter, though. She'll never be in SFV.

SF always has the best grills. Can other series even compete?

>if she's introduced someday.

highly doubt it, there's a higher demand for skullomania and we're not even getting that

Doesn't matter, that game doesn't deserve that character.

ass

Now there's a good answer

>Makoto page focuses on Laura

IT HURTS

That butt on Makoto, tho.

Ass so phat you can see it from the front.

How about a Makoto page that focuses on Cammy? kek

JUST

Why would Makoto even be jelly of Laura? She has boobs and her own set of curves, even though there are more muscles.

>Guile with eyebrows

get cucked, the huehue queen is here

what the fuck was capcom thinking when they made necalli. so fucking annoying

Wait, so how do I do this? Character select screen?

During the loading screen, hold 3P+LK+up

while loading in/between rounds

>concept art has Poison mentioned as newhalf
>she was always female! we made her newhalf later on!

These fucking Japs can't keep their stories straight

>sonic
>fun
oh boy

Except that's a Cammy page, stupid

isnt he jumping to control the neutral with divekicks

considering he's neutral jumping just outside of dp range

That "concept art" apparently was made years later from what I've heard.

Sorry, what inputs are those in a PS4?

She'll always have a feminine penis to me, she's my newhalf waifu

You don't understand the art of sarcasm, do you?

Don't even fucking start

figure it out retard

>the reaction image you use is tantamount to what you like or dislike

Neo-Cred Forums is so fucking stupid

Jesus christ you're a fucking scrub aren't you, they told you exactly what buttons they are

all three punch buttons+ low kick+ up

Sarcasm doesn't work in text form, retard

>weeb

Your words mean nothing.

Yes, but it requires this thing called reading comprehension and seeing the irony of what one says. Guess you failed at both of those things.

It was obviously a Cammy page, but I was obviously making it sound like Makoto was photo bombed by someone else since she was barely on the page. Christ you kids are so fucking stupid.

>triggered

Is that Gavin McInnes?

>helps someone out
>gets accused of being called triggered

um, ok? You know most people say thank you when actually taking the time in helping others out.

>niggered

those titties are way smaller than I thought

I wish they didn't design Ibuki in such a way that EVERY BATTLE FEELS LIKE AN UPHILL BATTLE. seriously. you need to be so much better with ibuki than your opponent it is not even funny.

Those are D cups at the minimum user, what did you think they were? H cups?

Try being a grappler in a shoto world, then you have the right to complain

You need to go back

What's juri saying here?

>she asks him to tell her what the appeal is
>if it's attractive to a man it's a "fetish" which women have made synonymous with "disgusting"
fucking women, man.

You tried and failed

Good that you also understand that. SFV is trash made by a shitty dev team that doesn't know what it's doing and only get by on brand name alone, but at the same time, tarnishing the brand name.

Fuck off Cred Forums

when will you gaia fags stop getting triggered?

>Able to get up to around 2500~ LP as Ryu
>Switch to literally anyone else (bringing this up because I've been playing a lot of Urien)
>Fall down to 1200-1700
>HAPPENS EVERY TIME
I just want to think I'm good as literally anyone besides shoto

It's not my fault you're an idiot.

Yet here you are, in a SFV thread?

alright you got a chuckle

not even a Cred Forums or anti-sjw thing.

An aroused woman is a sexy, liberated free spirit who knows what she wants.

An aroused man is gross and disgusting and should be ashamed of himself.

At least, according to common perceptions.

>tranny lover thinks his opinion matters

what are you on about

is that lucy pinder? man, i remember when she was fucking everywhere.

probably too old now so nobody gives a fuck about her.

>thinks his opinion matters more than the tranny lover's

You're delusional, friend

Oh he already startened, girlfriend.

I'm sure he's not lying, he and Akiman have the same story and the only evidence you have that they BOTH might be lying about their story is some concept art that may have been retroactively updated or whatnot. And to this day, noone has called them out on their supposed "lie" to their faces. They don't even work together anymore. Akiman did work on the new Star Ocean checkerboard thighs game and Nishitani is being Nishitani at Arika.

Who's Akuma drowning? Who's chasing Vega with the super soaker?

And Street Fighter values neither.

Wish they'd make an option to give laura a full head of hair. The corn row nigger hair side is fucking ugly.

What's this artstyle called?
I fucking hate it.

They look like C implants
>tiny avocados instead of cantaloupes

Chun and Cammy's swimsuits are fun for fanservice
Karin's is kind of odd
Mika and Ibuki's swimsuits are flat-out better-looking than their default costumes

It's called being a hack

Sure, to clear up that Blair or any other EX character will never be in SFV or any Capcom game again.

>Those feet

Why do people like these deformed looking models? DOA master race ftw

Last I checked aren't an unspecified number of EX characters off the table for ever being in anything since Capcom doesn't have exclusive ownership of them?

We think it's Adon being drowned and June super soaking Vega

I don't think it's a specific "style". Hate the artist I guess.

You apparently don't know your cup sizes, do you even perv?

It's called Cred Forums quality garbage and it's one of many examples why you shouldn't even bother pitching money to support the artbook. Just download it if you're even slightly interested.

Fuck off Cred Forums

>just download it

Or just go through this thread and get all the pics, I literally posted every image besides the table of contents.

>poting jojos while defending shit art
I want Cred Forums to leave

Did you draw it user? Is that why you're being triggered?

Sorry if I offended your art, we just don't agree with it.

is capcom /our guy/?

I think we trigger a steven universe lover everyone

Oy goyim! Make sure to buy another release of Resident Evil 4!

>Chun Li's feet

look at the mad kids keep crying