Why do they continually insist to say nothing about this?

Why do they continually insist to say nothing about this?

They're not ready to

Why do Cred Forums continually insist to create NX threads each fucking day?

They only have 5 months to market this thing and gain interest from the general public. It's going to be another Wii U if the continue to wait like this.

Who's to say they won't delay it?

My withering patience.

> It's going to be another Wii U if the continue to wait like this
How? Its the exact opposite. Wii U was at 2 e3's before it launched. People don't need more than 5 months to decide if they need a product.

The fact that the WiiU don't seen to have any games for next year

They have nothing to show.

Your body is not ready.

Some people need time to save up their money, and will complain about the price tag even if it's $100 cheaper than the PS4 and Xbone.

Its going to be a failure at launch. Nobody is buying consoles or handhelds anymore.

They still need to develop lots of games to show off as its launch games when it gets revealed. Also from a business perspective, they want to reveal it during a month with nearly no video game news, so the only thing people will be talking about is the system itself. October, November, and December are chock full of the biggest game releases of the year, plus new systems and the release of VR. So logically, it will be revealed after this all blows over. Its a test for loyalty really, either spend your money now on the stuff coming out now, or wait and have faith you will want a NX.

Either way, I probably won't be buying a NX until December 2017. When I will have the money to. Unless its garbage with no games, then I won't be buying it at all. Will probably buy a new 3DS if that happens.

I don't think fans would stand BotW getting delayed a second time, when they already lied the first time about its first release timing.

Because they're spending their money on a sick gaming rig for all those tasty PC exclusives? How fucking retarded are you?

Regardless of what it ends up being, it needs a good or at least decent games launch line up to be successful.

So I ask this to all of Cred Forums, how many launch games would they need to have you interested in buying a NX? And I mean the number of games you would want to play.

For me, at least 5 games I want badly would make me buy a NX.

This. BotW is planned to be a launch title, so it's inevitable it will get delayed along with the NX if it ever gets a delay. I can just see the shitstorm that will follow if we have to wait until holiday 2017.

5 month's isn't long enough to save 200$?
>leftist cucks

If the NX isn't revealed this month it's safe to say it's delayed

>WAHH I WANNA SEE IT NOWWWWW

I have no problem saving up that much, pretty much takes me about a week, but there's still people who will complain for dumb reasons.

Sounds like they've developed/patented a new trade secret they're not ready to show off yet.

>$200

Are you serious? Oh, I see the kind of person you are. Ok then, imagine how you felt when you heard the PS4 was going to be $400, and how you felt when the Xbox One was going to be $500. Got that feeling? Now apply it to the NX. I am guessing $300, $350 tops, to try and undercut the PS4. But with the falling price of the Xbox One, the NX really should just be $200. With a decent lineup, it would clean house at that price.

because they already said more than the others did before revealing their model.
also
>sunday

because it's going to be delayed.

That's because the Wii U is selling like pancakes of course!

Nintendo doesn't want to compromise the momentum of those incredible sales!

Strangely, there have been moments in the investor meetings where Iwata actually stated "we managed to minimize the money we are losing cause of the Wii U to a small amount. So losing this money is ok, its natural progression." And none of the investors seemed upset by that.

You know how Nintendrones are always saying that joke phrase "they could lose millions and be fine!"? Well, Iwata seemed to believe that. Maybe not to such a high degree, but he didn't seem worried about the Wii U costing them a few thousand dollars a month. Weird, I can't understand being ok with that if you are the president of a company.

VAPORWARE

why do you endlessly make these threads

they'll reveal it when they're ready, faggot

all you're going to do is bitch anyway

you gotta spend money to make money user

Because NX is being delayed to implement the new Volta GPU.

>mom can I get this
>no
>you will never buy it wahaaaaaaa
This is literally toddler logic

dunno what you're babbling about and why you're quoting me but it's getting delayed.

They will once Color Splash is released

see? You say it's delayed because you have nothing now, but like a kid it's just a tantrum, they don't have to read Cred Forums and give info to you like that.

i'm not even going to buy it. you're the one posting incoherent whining. last (You) for you.

Reminder that Nintendo never promised anything except that it would be unveiled sometime in 2016.

A thid time user... a fucking third time.
When they showed the first footage at the game awards Aounuma said that it would be out by 2015, then in another trailer it said 2016in the middle of the screen, and then we get a confirmation that it will come out on the NX on March 2017, if they delay it again my ass is going to implode from the butthurt

It's been cancelled.

Mobile only now.

What if the NX never even existed?

Lack of consumer confidence

Not ready yet

Never want to market the damn thing

nogames

They're waiting for Color Splash, Pokemon and NES Mini to get out of the way.
Remember the 3DS is nearing its end too, and Pokemon SM's the last truly major release for it as of now.

They already said why: They are worried about it's ideas being stolen.

Then none of the Ubisoft's CEO would make sense, since he is literally reffering to a revolutionary hardware that Nintendo is making

>that much
do you flip burgers or something M8?

The E3 2015 trailer said 2016. The game awards was near DECEMBER of 2015 user. That was when they swore 2016. Now its March of 2017. Its only been delayed once you idiot.

Only a pretendo would believe such garbage.

Fuck off Cody Banks.

Actually, it's the opposite. Pretendos consistently ignore actual statements from Nintendo in order to push an agenda.

For example, this idea that the NX reveal is 'late.' Nintendo specifically stated it would be revealed in the Fall, and yet people who insisting on a September reveal.

How did you get that from my choice of wording? I'll say "that much" even if it's like $15.

He's projecting, only poorfags have that kind of mentality. Most rich people hate spending money.

It's probably gonna happen this week, it's the first week of October after all.

Really looking forward to Monday

if you need to save 5 months to buy a console you shouldn't be playing video games in the first place

Fuck off, Cody. You don't have a right to say if someone is an actual fan or not. What you are is pure fanboyism.

history really does repeat itself huh

My dad is Nintendo and he says the NX isn't real hth.

>Implying NX has been revealed
>Implying it already launched in Japan
>Implying it will have anything 1/10th as good as Segata Sanshiro

My theory is that they're scrambling because they have no clue and they thought matching or coming up just short of the PS4/XB1 would be enough. And then those two announced their upgrade consoles and Nintendo really doesn't want to be behind again so they're remaking it from scratch.

They change BoTW's release date from March 2017 to just 2017 already

>Nintendo using modern technology
Don't dream user the NX will be X1/Jaguar at most

They want a strong opening lineup to reveal along with it
They got burned hard last time, and don't want to repeat the shitfest
>inb4 source
use your head

Because they know it sucks so they want to wait as long as possible before hammering the final nail in their own coffin.

the console appeal to little kids and soccer moms, they need time in advance, specially to save money

If they dont mention it before the meeting its delayed