Danganronpa

Who would Kodaka and the SC higher ups use for a Danganronpa All-Stars edition?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=25w2SGhBsrQ
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=46472647
pastebin.com/fpWTjikT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are dead characters allowed or nah?

Would you peg Juzo and Munakata's actors as just bros, or secretly dating?

Or not secretly?

I have a template for this if you'd like.

Yes.

'I can't believe a westerner didn't draw this' edition

>Or not secretly?
>wearing a cardigan publicly
I don't know, you tell me

Komaeda is cute!

Let it die.

>peg
What do you think you're doing?

You can postulate for the Ultimate Worst OP Picture Deliverer. I'm sure you have your chances.

Besides, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

isn't that a legit fashion choice for men in korea though

Very likely this:
>Monokuma
>Naegi
>Kirigiri
>Togami
>Hajime/Izuru
>Chiaki
>Nagito
>Junko
>Komaru
>Toko
>Monaca
>Munakata
>Sakakura
>Kaede
>Shuuichi
>Rantarou

This is your dictator for tonight

Who would want a Hopebot death fakeout? I know I would.

I want him to dictate me forever and then gas me

No, this man is.

Guess his talent

SHSL slut

SHSL Sitter

SHSL Fashionista

SHSL Faggot

SHSL twink

From how he sits he's probably the SHSL Actor. Acting is a form of lying which is a theme for this game.

Which means SHSL Actor might not even be his true talent after all that. Like Junko used the SHSL Fashioniesta title to cover her true talent as SHSL Analyst and other nickname being SHSL Despair, Rantarou could be using the SHSL ??? and SHSL Actor title to cover up a more terrifying talent which is most likely SHSL God because his last name meaning "heaven" and "sea" aka tenkai which is used for heavenly emperors and deities some good some bad.

V3 will save this series

i miss Cred Forums!

>Weedman smoking weed and seducing them hoes will save this series and V3 game
FIFY

Indeed, he has the most potential out there, so far. He might be at the same level as Saionji! Hehehehehe!

He better not dissapoint me.

SHSL Pirate. He's coming for Kaede's booty.

>bullying previous best boy

LET HIM GO BULLY-KUN. FRENCH SCUM REEEEEEEEE

I've no lesson nor opinion to take from a midget cockroach!

And Ooba can't be "previous" nor "best", I still need information. But so far, he is the most prominent.

>Danganronpa Allstars

So you just want to turn DR into Total Drama Island with never ending spinoffs?

SHSL Thief or SHSL Actor. Has to be something that fits with how other SHSL ??? presented themselves in the series themes.

Kirigiri was obviously coming off as a detective searching for the truth so her being the SHSL Detective wasn't that big of a surprise.

Hajime was a huge HPA fanboy who didn't have anything that interesting about him standing out so him having no SHSL talent and being some reserve course normie wasn't that big of a surprise. Same with the moment him being chosen for the big project to become Izuru and become SHSL Hope. His reaction towards learning he's some normie scum made it obvious that such a big project would be used on him.

Now Rantarou comes off and is said to look flashy. His smile kind of rings fake as fuck and one of the big themes of this game is to lie. So him being the SHSL Actor or SHSL Thief would make sense since they deal with using lies and conceal the truth.

You can go bully the Hitler faggot while I bully Kaede with my penisu.

What?

>Astronaut hasn't actually been to space
>He just gets high and thinks he does

I think I found out how to give an IF happy ending to everyone, since some user was despairingly asking,
> Hopeman takes the laxative instead Seiko's magic potion.
> Class 77 gets stomach pain trough laxative and has chance to do their exams later so the bomb does not get triggered.
> Hopeman is not suspended so he can protect and fulfill Class 77 wishes trough his LUCK( see Chiaki wanting to get back Hajime from being izuru, protecting Class 77 from future Junko encounters like losing Mikan etc)
> Seiko gets to do her regenerative medicine properly, so if someone get critically damaged can live again.
> Ruruka has her MINDHACC candies and is still in school so if beta Brainwash video happens can undo the effect.
>Chisa gets to stay protecting Class 77 while finding answers about Izuru and later Junko's plan.
> Hopeman gets to meet Junko before Hajizuru trough his luck and will to protect HOPE and Junko gets killed.
>Mitarai gets to finish his HOPE anime properly.

How about this? Does this result in future HOPE

Danganronpa threads are really gonna go to shit until V3.

I want Fukawa to stare at me, making various angry and disgusted faces, as I masturbate. I'd like to finish to this one in particular.

interesting analysis. i always did feel that the truth to kyoko and hajime's ??? titles were obvious if you look at their appearance, personality etc.

so rantarou being the shsl actor isn't too hard to believe. though i won't be surprised his real talent is OP as shit and he's another izuru or junko.

Indeed, fellow bully. To each bully, a proper Target is needed.

But remember, no "permanent" harm should ever be done to the Target. Because Targets are for long, durable bullying delivering.

The best way to play this kind of bullying is to make her fall in love with the bully, only to dump her, while making her the responsible for this rupture, by any means possible.

What a fucking way to go.

Friendly reminder that real Chiaki was betrayed by her classmate and the teacher that she greatly admired. Friendly reminder that she had the longest, most tortuous execution in the series. Friendly reminder that she died thinking she was unable to make an impact when really she was able to create the bright future she wanted for her friends. Friendly reminder she died right in front of Hajime while desperately pleading for him to remember her. Friendly reminder that Hajime created a tulpa of AI Chiaki and not the real Chiaki. Friendly reminder that there was absoultely no closure in her death, and she died in one of the most miserable ways in the series. Friendly reminder that the instigator behind her agonizing death, Junko, was able to die with happiness and ultimately get what she wanted. Friendly reminder that other popular waifus (Kirigiri, Mikan) came back to life.

Just a friendly reminder.

V3 is the only game in the series where I actually liked all of the character designs before playing the game.

i like to believe it was not a tulpa, but that ai chiaki was uploaded in to hajime's brain, which is why she showed up at the end of dr2 after she was destroyed

imaginary friend, ghost, it doesn't matter what, real Chiaki got dunked on hard

Which means it's a separate personality running in Hajime's brain.

That's literally a tulpa.

Aside from the minor detail that Hopeman got the laxative for the judges, not Class 77
>Izuru is still Izuru at that point
>HPA showed in despair arc that if Izuru stops being Izuru they will do their absolute best to shove him back into a pod and beat him until he's back the way they want him to be
>They would not like Chiaki triggering his memories again and might try to kill her
>cue Izuru+probably Class 77 fighting to protect her
>Tengan might pick Ryouta up and use his talent to try and shut them down to keep them all in line, and remove/lobotomize/break Chiaki
>high chance of The Tragedy occurring anyway under a different context
That gamer girl's trapped in a VN with only bad endings.

i thought a tulpa was a imaginary thing, not an actual personality uploaded in to somebody's brain

maybe i'm just dumb

Well, yeah, but it's an actuality personality different from your own, that still uses your brain. She is absolutely a tulpa in that sense.

fair enough

>Naegi at the end reopens Hope's Peak Academy, the direct reason why everything went to shit at the first place
Did Kodaka forget his anime was called "The END of Hope's Peak Academy"?

No, he's just a liar. Expect more lies in the future.

It's Future's Peak Academy now.

>theme of V3 is truth and lies
bravo kohacka

>reopening the exact school building where your friends were murdered

Could make for some cool ghost stories I guess.

God forbid they retain a shred of the themes of loss in the story.

Everything went to shit because Hope's Peak's administration were some sick, corrupt bastards. Naegi's plan is probably to bring back the ideal of Hope's Peak, but get it right this time.

>Promo for Hope shows Hajime, Chiaki, Naegi, and Munakata
>Only Hajimeme gets anything done

>Promo for Hope shows Naegi and Hajime both in their that's wrong poses
>Naegi doesn't do shit all episode, not even a single SORE WA CHIAGAU YO from either of them

Bravo.

>forgotten about and tossed aside like a plot device
>loss
Why do you defenders of this terrible development always lack basic sense?

>V3 isn't actually a reboot and takes place after DR3
Hackerman does it again!

So are they a couple now or what

You want to know why I didn't give RL Chiaki closure? I didn't need to.
Why I didn't need to? You never saw her ghost in the death theater with Junko and Chisa, right?
It's not just because I ran out of money to pay HanaKana, but maybe because I kept her alive somehow.
Maybe that's why he never mention her "death" directly, but is guilt-ridden over his act of betrayal from him and his classmates instead.
Maybe that's why you didn't see her ghost alongside her Hinata-kun.
Maybe Izuru dropped off her comatose body at her parent house and went off being boring somewhere else in the world, keeping her hairpin as memorabilia.
Maybe she wasn't with the despairs because they didn't want to drag her down into fugitive status and let the world be her oyster, not just Jabberwock island.
Maybe that miracle did happen, but I couldn't show it to you because we were only given 24 minutes.
Maybe you should buy limited edition DRv3 with OAV to find out the rest.

>tfw V3 cast are corrupted teachers-bastards Naegi sent to a prison

More than likely. Kyouko put her ungloved hand on him to cheer him up. That's a huge deal for her, if you paid attention the first game.

>the theme of "truth and lies" was a lie in and of itself
>it's hope vs despair again
The absolute hackman!

It's just Naegi being retarded.

No HPA was just a shit concept from the start. Then reopening it up again is pure autism.

Her loss was literally why boredman went and did everything that he did. Could they have done more with her? Yeah, probably. She serves her purpose in the story though and for the purpose in question she was fine.

The only real problem with her through how she was used is that they don't bother to point out how Makoto's M.O typically does not fucking end well when other characters (i.e. human Chiaki) do it.

How does DR relate to that pic? Are you autistic OP?

He already killed Junko. Do you want this to turn into a shonen where protagonist does literally everything?

That can still be a reboot. You just have to place it far enough away in time and place that nothing from the previous entries really affects it.

see

see

Anyone got the No Consent edit?

>all of the cases are parallels of the first game again
HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

People answered your shit already in the previous thread, let it go already. DR3 Chiaki just existed to be a plot device, it's not even the worst handled aspect of the story by fucking far.

More than likely Naegi will treat the normies equally with the SHSLs, symbolizing the end of the old Hope's Peak's talent fetishism which was the cause of the Tragedy in the first place.

fucking based

>"if I repeat it was answered it was answered"
lol

Literally every character looks like they're mindbroken. Why.

>Survivor cast includes MC, sidekick, asshole who redeems himself, brown chick, and dumb comic relief again
Are you ready for Kohacka's Dangan Ronpa Ring Theory?

>No HPA was just a shit concept from the start
Being an exceptional school that brings out the best in students isn't a bad plan. Problem is segregating students with superpowers from the "regular" ones. That's a bad fucking idea. Good idea is to put talented and normal students in the same classes and treat them as equals/hold them to similar standards. It would keep the Reserve Course loses its shit thing from happening, and keep the talented students down to earth. Everyone would see each other as people.

That's my point, there's no real theme of loss there. The ending of DR3 was a hollow failure and a loss for Hope, signifying Despair's victory, because she stayed dead. Her survival would have been a real miracle.

Because they are.

I repeated the answer you got too. DR3 Chiaki is just a plot device. There's no question of closure to be had, she only existed to serve a specific purpose and she did that. Get over it.

What are you trying to imply you want, user?

Aside from the fact that it's her loss that kickstarts everything that happens, yeah.

>Despair won because my waifu didn't come back
Kill yourself

It's terrible writing and I will continue to insist on that. Don't like having that knowledge drilled into your skull? Hide and move on, like I'm doing right now.

Damm I miss that laxative detail.
But, if Class 77 where to have HajiJesus on their side, wouldn't he be unstoppable? Plus since Chisa got to do her investigation everyone would know Izuru and so the normies would revolt and therefore no more funding for HPA to get TSUMARANAI Izuru back, and since Mitarai is impostor Tengan would not be able to use his talent right? maybe they could get Mitarai by kidnapping impostor but well they would first have to fight Izuru and any otherclass 77 member, but well this anyways maight lead to a war.

>MC
Naegi, Hajime
>sidekick,
Kirigiri
>asshole who redeems himself,
Togami, Fuyuhiko
>brown chick,
Asahina, Akane
>and dumb comic relief again
Hagakure, Souda

Where do Fukawa and Sonia fit?

Has Togami learned ANYTHING throughout the entire series?

Yep, she was used as a simple plot device and the fact that she was never properly acknowledged afterwards (because Kodaka didn't write her) meant that the ending was a failure. I'm glad you understand.

Wildcards.

Mikan had it rough throughout this series, but I'm so glad everything turned out okay for her

>Her survival would have been a real miracle.
It's because of people like you that the writers are too scared to kill anyone off anymore, despite it being a killing game story.

He learned that he likes to string serial killers along.

>if she stays dead that's good writing
Oh man, this guy.

They're related by serial killers. Fukawa is one and Sonia idolizes them.

>Junko ultimately got what she wanted
Junko AI got BTFO in 2 because she lost outside of the parameters that would give her despair. I imagine she's going through a similar situation in the theater during Hope.

He learned his place, what's already something.

Yeah, I'm pretty surprised no one is angry at her, or Nagito for that matter

Did Chiaki's execution make anyone else feel ill?

>buff gentle giant dies in case 4 as a sacrifice

Her surviving would've been worse writing.

Shut the fuck up chiakifag.

No they're not. No pairings became canon.

>never properly acknowledged afterwards
They retconned almost everything Izuru said in DR2's Chapter Zero and made human Chiaki Izuru's motivation for everything, what more were you expecting exactly?

>gentle

Except Pekoyama/Kuzuryuu, user.

Hey, HPA somehow managed to stuff him back into the capsule before, they could conceivably do it again.

> since Mitarai is impostor Tengan would not be able to use his talent right?
What do you mean? Tengan knows who Mitarai is, it'd be hard to track him down with Imposter protecting him but I'm pretty sure that old man would have a chance of finding him.

>since Chisa got to do her investigation everyone would know Izuru and so the normies would revolt and therefore no more funding for HPA to get TSUMARANAI Izuru back,
Exactly, by the point Chiaki can even talk to Izuru the student council killing game has already happened and he has blood on his hands. The reserve course students would continue revolting and might end up clashing openly with security and tear the whole place down.

>Good idea is to put talented and normal students in the same classes and treat them as equals/hold them to similar standards.

So like any normal high school meaning HPA was not necessary.

You're not alone. Not by a long shot.

Are they trying to deliberately lead us astray by making us think the endgame survivors are obvious then pull a complete 180?

> Born on 14th
> Named 13

>actor au where they're dating

That sounds nice, actually.

Her to get proper closure to her arc, like having her ghost show up at the end instead of AI Chiaki. That's about all I really wanted.

Similar standards that are higher than most all other schools, I'd assume.

This is why chiakicucks are cancer.I'm glad that Kodaka never gave her a miracle.

Now pick out each of these for V3
>MC
Kaede, Shuichi
>sidekick,
Shuichi again, Maki, mayeb Kiibo
>asshole who redeems himself,
Amami, Kokichi
>brown chick,
Angie
>and dumb comic relief again
Korekiyo, Ryoma, Kaito, Kokichi
and bonus categories:
>buff guy with a heart of gold
Gonta
>athlete girl
Tenko
>pervert
Miu

They could be deliberately leading us astray by making us think they're deliberately leading us astray.

I'm prepared for an Akane-tier backstory for our boy, honestly

>Junko is the mastermind
Show's over folks. Leave quickly before we release the hounds. You wouldn't want to get HACKED to pieces, would you?
Love, Kodaka

>Hajimeme looks at her dumb hairclip in every other scene
>woooow why won't they acknowledge my waifu's death!
Fuck man, atleast complain about a legitimate lack of closure in the story like with what happened to Persona.

Really? Because that looks more like bad Deviantart than forgotten scraps on Pixiv.

That's not proper closure. That's hinting, but not definitive. That's out of place for Danganronpa.

The only pairing that mattered.

what kind of parent names their child 13 anyway

AI Chiaki > human chiaki.

Twitter. And yes.

Robohope and Bondage Junko will be the first two to die. It will be symbolic of the end of the original series.

>liking an identity-stealing chameleon
Well hey, some people like that sort of horror, I can't stop you.

T H E C U T E S T

>not Chisa

What the fuck.

>not Kirigiri carrying Naegi

Because for the DR1 cast, we've only ever known them mindbroken and missing memories or mindbroken as hopesluts by Naegi.

Who? Juzo is the heroine of DR3 Mirai.

My nigga Zac got buff
anyway that's a shitty thread starter, OP

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

You wanted them to shaft the events of DR2 even more? AI Chiaki is arguably an even bigger deal for that cast than human Chiaki was, I don't see what the problem here is. Human Chiaki got her closure (even if it was more simplistic than what people wanted) whereas Human Chiaki's mere existence created a mystery about AI Chiaki that needed to be addressed.

Even so, Chisa and Munakata were a couple, while Juzo was jealous of it. State the facts.

Go back to the developing cancer on Cred Forums or the established cancer of /drg/.

Munakata carrying Chisa is exactly the same as Hajime carrying Chiaki. It's supposed to be a funny picture.

It's not proper closure, though. That's the issue. Especially when AI Chiaki and human Chiaki aren't even the same characters.

>5'8"
lol

She's cuter than human chiaki. And that's fact.

>implying youre not the cancer

didn't she say at the end of Hope arc that they're connected?

I suppose you're right, putting it like this makes sense.

Everybody agrees that Juzo was the heroine.

>Being this insecure over a joke picture

wew.

>is actually a reboot where Junko is alive but she's not full of despair and she's a good character

The user is from Cred Forums you sperglord. Cred Forums is better for DR threads discussion. Cred Forums is for casuals who post a 3DPD picture for a thread opener.

>bathroom smells
What did she mean by this?

It's funny because when you think about it, Juzo actually was the heroine of mirai hen.

>Chisa irrelevant
>Kirigiri out of commision for far too long
Which leaves Juzo.

Cleaning supplies and chemicals maybe.

JP twitters agree on that.

Kirigiri was so fucked if she was counting on any help from Naegi with the Antagonist vial other than his lucc.
I mean think about it, if Mikan hadn't happened across an out of the way room, found Kirigiri, found the bottle that rolled out of the way, made the connection that the corpse wasn't actually a corpse but a survivor very nearly a corpse and then had the ability and equipment to revive her completely in the space of just a few minutes before going to help the rest of Class 77 with other things, Kirigiri-san was doomed to die a very slow death from the poison, probably a real corpse by the time they get to her. Imagine Naegi's despair upon discovering that they could've saved her but didn't.

You know how when you use pine sol to clean an area and it smells really really clean? I assume that's what it means

Choke on my dick chiakifag. Your waifu is dead as fuck lmao not even IZURU can save you

Why didn't she tell him or write something down in her notebook?

>alcohol
I want to get Mikan drunk and watch her clumsiness increase 30 fold

That's why Kirigiri accepted her death. If she was counting on them to save her she would have said something.

>deleted
what the f*ck janny

The Cred Forums threads are rapidly becoming the new /drg/ , at least here they're still halfway decent.

at first i thought it was naegi since he was a damsel in distress but you're right. juzo had enough screentime and did enough stuff to be considered the heroine.

>dislikes: Oversized things
feels good to have microdick. Mikan truly is best waifu

He learned to like Weedman

The only thing left there are memes and copypastas. And people asking the same shit over and over.

Too bad no more gunposting.

This is hilarious. Kirigiri should already know that she will be the one carrying Naegi to the wedding bed.

>The Cred Forums threads are rapidly becoming the new /drg/
/drg/ is more cancerous than you could possibly ever imagine. It's about 5% actual DR discussion and 95% namefags blogging about their lives. And keep in mind this is WHILE the anime was going on.

I would buy Sawashiro's yangire Syo drama CD.

He probably bought that crystal ball for Weedman

Does Mikan canonically have some of the biggest tits?

>At no point did we see Alpha Naegi and Kirigiri interact because they cut away from her return 30 seconds early
One fucking job, DR3.

one of those voice x listener cds? or an actual drama cd where it's just shou going around getting angry at everyone. i'd buy both.

>He already killed Junko.

Junko killed herself.

They're not even canon either.

>Buy the BDs to find out!

As long as it's Sawashiro sweet talking me how she wants to kill me to death with her scissors I am fine.

That was actually a translation error.
She likes the toilet and the smell of alcohol, not smell of the toilet. I assume she likes the toilet because she used to try and hide in it away from bullies and eat her lunch alone there.

>he see his boy astronaut in the future looking out for them pesky aliens

youtube.com/watch?v=25w2SGhBsrQ

Akane has the biggest tits. Nidai biggest dick.

I can't believe you're giving it a chance after the shit known as DR3

Ignore 'em user, they're a dying breed. Only the most fanatical will continue to worship Kodaka and his garbage games after this.

what the fuck

and why was a third grader attending cram school?

I'm willing to believe Mikan knew Kirigiri was alive but very sick on sight, since she's SHSL Nurse.

>write something down in her notebook?
This is weird, though. Maybe she was worried Persona would stab her if they knew she was helpless, so she played dead?

>Komaru was molested by her teacher
kawaii

Was it rape?

These bedroom eyes don't lie user.

Kirigirikirigiri jingjing!

Maybe she didn't want to get his hopes up in case it failed and counted on his luck to do the rest otherwise. Maybe she expected she'd be either alive or dead after it triggered rather than slowly dying. Maybe Kodaka is a hack that left dozens of questions any why X didn't just Y throughout the series via DR3.

I still love Kodaka and his stories. They were never suppose to be treated too seriously. Its a detective story vombined with sci fi and dark comedy. Dont be so serious about everything in a show where robots have feelings and people can either see ghosts, aliens or the future.

You see what I mean? Fanatics.
>j-just turn off your brain bro!!

>comparing a shitty fanservice attempt with a clean slate
circumstances are different, results will potentially be different.

I think it's cool that we're finally getting a giantess MC.

Then Sonia x Soda must be canon as well.

Did someone say bedroom eyes?

whathever you say, the fact that you are still here complaiing is probably because your favourite character is dead and not because you never liked the series or Kodaka

>implying they aren't
Why do you think inventor chick exist?

Stay delusional because he revived your favorite character, shill.

>好きなもの トイレ、アルコールの匂い
>嫌いなもの 大きすぎるもの

Fucking NISA. I wonder just how many misunderstandings their shitty translations cause and how much they ruin things about the characters, especially in Island Mode...

>chiakifags

>Rantarou that close to Kaede's crotch
OH NO

Kodaka was barely involved in the making of the anime, he just wrote the last episode, which was basically proof that he didn't give a fuck about the HPA saga anymore and thought that giving a shitty fanservice end to the fans would be a good idea

In the end, she was really into him. I don't believe it yet.

That's not even what's happening here. DR's overarching story has always been sorta dumb, with it's individual mysteries carrying said story along. DR3 focus on the overarching story over individual mysteries and look what happened.

If V3 ends up being shit and this is a possibility then you can come back and accuse people enjoying it with turning their brain off.

I hope V3 cast is more like SDR2 rather than DR1
Though, their designs DO look a bit generic.

>enjoying something is now being a shill

Komaru really attracts pervy old dudes, apparently.

I hope V3 cast is more like DR1 rather than SDR2 i gave not a ginle fuck about any of DR2 character.

Didn't Kodaka only write the Hope Arc episode, since he's working on V3? Everything else was just other writers working in his outline. He did supervise all that shit though.

Wouldn't Oogami technically have the biggest tits?

Assuming that they all know that they're criminals, they should be pretty fucking different to both of those casts regardless.

That laziness is exactly why I have no faith in it. He also did the outline for everything else.

But if we are going by the logic of my IF that Komaeda got to meet Junko before she meets Izuru by not being sent to suspension and lucc to protect hope, she should be killed by hopeman's luck and therefore no killing games and no blood on Izuru's hands.
I think I agree with you about a war of normies against HPA against class 77 to get Izuru back but is this a happy ending? Maybe conman and Class 78 and HPA's executives would get killed in the process since there would not be mass suicides of normies and therefore they could outnumber class 78 habilities, well thanks for the replies I'l get back later, see if I can formulate a better ending.

Iruma is best girl

But then how does Chiakers meet Izuru in the first place? He's gonna be locked up at HPA for a while. Hopeman's luck making him find out about it?

>That laziness is exactly why I have no faith in it
That laziness was no doubt the fact that he was balls deep in his work for V3. And this is a video game franchise, this anime clearly didn't matter much.

>I hope V3 cast is more like SDR2 rather than DR1
Fuck no, I want another DR game full of paranoia and distrust.

They probably bonded before Gundam woke up because Sonia thought it was never gonna happen. Now that he's back in the picture all she's thinking about is trying to convince them both into a threesome.

No excuse. He wrote the outline for DR3 anyway and he failed at it, I have no faith in V3.

>Toko attracted to Togami
>Souda attracted to Sonia
Who is going to have a one sided crush on who in V3?

My pick is either cosplayer girl being into dictator kid or Weedman going after inventor chick.

>inb4 robot isn't a robot

Souda build the stuff needed to ressurect Gundam and fix Nagitos arm. Sonia probably started to like him when she realise that he isn't a possesive dick and he actually love her even when she isnt technically a Princess anymore as her country probably want her dead.

K3-B0 secretly attracted to Kaede

>another
Did we get one? DR1 was sort of like that for the first chapter, then it just turned into the majority of the cast being complete clowns while Kyoko fucked off and Byakuya took you for a walk occasionally.

Mikan happy ending!

Its very likely that many of these characters lie about their SHSL talent. Some just hide their criminal past while one of them is a some kind of murderer who pretend to be a talent.

Komaeda's got that on lockdown, sorry pal.

>objects
>feelings

>implying Nagito is anything other than hope sexual

What are they saying?

DR1 at least had a majority of the culprits be actually responsible for their crimes, whereas Teruteru killed the wrong person by complete accident, Peko was acting as a tool of her master (who atones for his sins later), Tsumiki's actions were because of her despair brainwashing, and both Tanaka and Nidai were going to kill eachother out of necessity.

>Tennis dude attracted to his bulge
Seriously look at that shit

From Hajimes perspective. Mikan is more likely than Komaeda.

Cute. The gap moe is strong.

You have no faith in V3 because he put all his effort into V3? Whatever, I'm done with you.

Hajime gets ahoge boners from Mikan, so she already won that b owl

No, just no. Normal Mikan is a kind and timid girl who needs someone who can help her heal her scars.
She needs someone who will love her genuinely, see her for who she is, treat her kindly and accept her being.
Not some crazy dude who only sees her talent which means nothing to her, and would sacrifice her in a heartbeat if it were for 'MUH HOPE'.

Since she still likely has her normal-self DR2 memories at least , she only has eyes for Hinata anyway. It was already confirmed she was in love with him in the official magazines.
Good luck trying to change the feelings of someone as committed and loyal to the person they love, as she is.

And the translation to that image is:
"For the time being, just this is fine"
"Hinata's hands are very warm"

Did the Mikanfriends migrate over here? Or are most gone until the OVA?

Yes. If he couldn't close up HPA properly and managed to kill off my attachment to a major character, I'm not going to bother with anything else.

Mikan is canonically the fattest.

If the little dude will act as a pervert then im 99% sure they are related to the old cast. Its one thing to have similar design but comepletely other story if they also have same traits as them.

It's my favorite thing about Juzo by far.

I don't really follow. Aside from Mikan's case, blame always ended up being accepted by the killer (including Teruteru, people forget that he eventually gives in and admits what his ulterior motives were). In both games, the MCs ultimately place all the general blame on Monokuma too.

DR1 still had stuff like weedman thinking Sakura was going to kill him, attacking her with a bottle and very sloppily trying to frame Fukawa for it.

What Hinata thinks of Mikan:
『ちょっと話しづらいこともあるけど、とても優しい奴で、頭が良くて可愛いし…っていうか、すごく可愛い…
罪木がどんな気持ちで今までの人生を送ってきたかはわからない。
でも、きっとそれはとても幸せだなんて、言えなかったはずだ…
だから、守ってやりたい』
"She's a bit hard to talk to, but really kind, smart and cute... And I mean really cute... I don't know what she's felt living her life up until this point...
Though I'm sure you can say it wasn't happiness much at all...
So, I want to protect her"

What Mikan thinks of Hinata:
『日向さんはこんな私を許してくれた人…
こんな私にも優しくて、 ぶったり、罵ったりじゃなくて話しかけてくれて、私のことを見てくれて受け入れてくれて……あと、意外と逞しい。
わわ、私…日向さんのことが好きぃ…離れたくない。わがままだけど、日向さんにはずっと私の傍にいてほしい。大好きぃ!』
"Hinata-san is the person who forgave even a thing like me...
He's kind to even me, doesn't beat me or treat me horribly, talks to me normally, looks at me for who I am, and accepts me. Also, he's surprisingly muscular.
I-I... like him. I don't want to be apart from him. It's selfish of me I know, but I always want to be by Hinata-san's side. I really like him!"
"

She was also the only one he actively wanted to marry in the island mode. He didn't even go this far with Chiaki

>What Hinata thinks of Mikan

Post what Hajime thinks of every girl if you're going to do that.

Mikan isn't special to him.

And yet, Hajime loves Chiaki and not Mikan.

Stop the autism, it doesn't matter, Neighter Hajime or Mikan will ever appear in anything in the future to confirm any ship..

>Consent
The heroine needs more proper heroine treatment.

Is DRV3 going to be more down-to-earth like DR1 because it's set in the real world, or will it be more out-there like SDR2 because of the sci-fi theme that Kodaka wants to do?

DR2 had Peko's case and almost everything with Nagito too though.

The distinction between the two games isn't as huge as you guys make it out to be.

Muh dig

Anyone got a translation for this?

...Let's see how many of these there actually are.

I'm a weedboy but even i can see what are Hajimes priorities when it comes to finding a waifu. And that's:

RealChiaki(dead)>AIChiaki(inside him)>Mikan>Sonia>Mahiru>Ibuki>Hiyoko>Akane

Ask the Japanese guy. He posted them somewhere before, but he said her's was the most interesting. He was the original poster.

>Ibuki over anyone
No one giving a shit about Ibuki is straight up her gimmick.

So you're just shitposting with a copypasta, got it.

If you're not prepared to defend it then don't use it, asshole.

Would Kodaka be hack enough to pull this off?

Naegi loved Sayaka more than Kirigrii but look how he ends up.

Peko committed murder as a last resort to save the person she loved. Yes it could have been totally avoided but when you compare it to any of the murders in DR1 it's not that bad.

Nagito was legitimately insane.

Really makes you think.

"HinaTsumi got married"
"I'm sorry, I tripped over"
"Even here?!"

'日罪' is the pairing name and the only ship with its own pixiv page.

She had more potential than a loli lesbo and brown titty monster who was all over Nekomaru. I didn't even mentnioned Peko to not make fool out of myself.

Uhh... It wasn't me who posted it? Different user? I just remember seeing it multiple times.

You are a blessing user. I have a bunch of these that I thought i'd never get to read

Weedman doesn't strike me as an astronaut but who knows. Its a world where teenagers can do magic so maybe he somehow got the military training and education to reach the stars and becoming best astronaut there is?

It really does.

Nagito didn't kill anyone in real life while Peko murdered entire Japanese parliament

we've already been told he's just some manlet in a powersuit

Are you two done?

>Nagito didn't kill anyone in real life

Let's see, he blew up a building brought a gun to school and was planning to murder someone at the start of DR2. That's Nagito pre-Despair.

I don't believe he has never murdered anyone.

>Juzo FTEs never
What's the point?

it'll be between 1 and 2, closer to 1. probably.

That doesn't really count since DR3 introduced mind control and technically Nagito's luck has indirectly killed thousands without the need for mind control.

I just like the art of them honestly

why is mahiru such a bitch

V3's premise lends itself to paranoia and distrust a fuckton more than DR1 does, so here's hoping it'll pull it off a lot better than what DR1 attempted to do.

I came a little bit inside when I saw that scene

Is this the power of shitposting your own delusions into reality?

Because she is the best girl.

Sadly, I'm already out of hime dakkos, friend.
>Sakakura: Munakata, sleeping time will start soon. Hide under me.
>Munakata: Is that so.

Not seeing the bedroom eyes there. Compare with

I wasn't arguing in the first place, he just mistook me as the other guy for some reason...

I can read Japanese, so I can post a few images with that shipping with translations if you haven't read them already, if you would like.
Does that count as shitposting?

Beautiful. I believe I've got some more, I'll say when I'm out.

Sore wa chigau yo

>If all the despair in the world is lost, that'd just be another reason for despair!
I think this scene is actually what cements Junko as a terrible villain and a shit character to be honest. It's beyond lolrandumb tier like what everyone accuses her being.

>Chisa x real Chiaki
>Munakata x Juzo
Is this the way things should be?

>Chisa and Chiaki
they are cute together

She is basically saying what the threads have been saying: she would get off on a life without despair. She is a bad villain because she would make such a perfect waifu.

Just sounds like she's a bad character to me.

You know it to be true, user.

>saying SHSL instead of Ultimate
Kill yourself if you do this

>dubfag
gas yourself

Tsumiki Mikan is the Super High School Level Health Committee Member
Mioda Ibuki is the Super High School Level Light Music Club Member

But every game's subtitles say Ultimate. I don't use the dubs for anything.

No, I'd say she's one of the better characters. She just needed some big twists as the bad guy and not just be a straightforward one-dimensional villain. Most of the DR1 characters were really original and a lot could be done with them, but as you know, it was supposed to be a once-off thing, so Kodaka killed them.

Too bad that the ones that ended up living are the blander cast.

>not saying Super Duper High School
Pleb.

Cute.
>Kirigiri: Don't misunderstand. I'm not doing this for you.
>Sakakura: Feel free to be conceited. Since I'm doing this for you.

Go back to cooking the curry, Junko

I honestly would like a Danganronpa fighting game.

>trying to make DR less ridiculous
Kill yourself if you do this

It's been going up more often in use lately because Funi used SHSL in their subs of DR3.

There's already a big twist with her that was revealed in DR3.
She got mindcontrolled. We know spiral eyes of despair in DR are a symptom of mind control.
But the question then comes from when?
The earliest point of reference we have is in DR0 when she kicked down her own sandcastle for despair.
But what's at the beach?
That's right, waves. What do oceanic waves have? A brainwashing effect. Cthulhu mindcontrolled her into spreading despair.
Therefore, Junko was innocent all along.

Oh my god I was wondering what that said, no wonder Chisa and Munakata went nuts. I would too.

>he considers the anime more important than the
Neck yourself, lad

Plus, you saw how touchy Chisa was with her in despair. She did that because she would get greater despair denying herself Chiaki. Which obviously means that when she wasn't in despair Chisa masturbated to the thought of her favorite student at least once.

What about a dancing spin-off?

She has the best VA in the series wasted on one of the worst characters in the series, goddamn. Hope they get her to voice someone else in V3

She's preggo and taking a break from work.

>mfw that bitch died

who gives a shit even, people here will understand what you mean either way

I think I prefer the idea I had a couple weeks ago that basically boiled down to "Junko is actually in a coma and the entire series is her dreaming of revenge against Hope's Peak Academy, where some students beat her into that aforementioned coma".

Even if Danganronpa is insane, there's still a line you shouldn't cross. Cthulhu is beyond that line.

I'd also be fine with that.

Fine, it wasn't Cthulhu, it was Gaia. I just used Cthulhu as a shorthand for who could have been responsible for those waves that brainwashed her.

>Chiaki saying "Wake me up"

>She has the best VA in the series
But Fukawa is the one voiced by Miyuki Sawashiro, meaning you are wrong.

Munakata really got the shit end of the stick on "Hope" side.
>Junko: I will let you kiss the photo.

>implying the games aren't also ridiculous

I wouldn't think so. What is Mikan saying in that pic?

>tfw Hitler-kun will probably die

doujins when
d o u j i n s w h e n

I would love it if her "real" personality is being held hostage by the Junko personality, and she sees evrything but cant react.

JUNKO YOU GODDAMN SON OF A BITCH

It really feels like the writer responsible for that ep didn't give a fuck about him.

He's definitely dead

Just one of her sound effects: Hawaa
She makes sounds like "fuyu", "fue", "awawa" for different purposes. "ふゆぅ" is the main one Tsumiki is known for.

One of my favorite pieces of them is this mini-manga:
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=46472647

Translation here:
pastebin.com/fpWTjikT

And here's my last (if not-quite) hime dakko, rare reversed edition.

Soon.
Only it'll be Chisa/Chiaki/Faceless Reserve Course Students. Chiaki's punishment will be changed to getting turned into a sex doll and she'll be cum-swapping with Chisa by the end of it.

>the writer responsible for that ep
It was Kodaka.

PUT THAT DOWN

Satan guide my cock, I need this in my life

Wait, shit, that's a lie, I forgot this one.

I don't normally save anything that involves Juzo in a wedding dress because I don't like it, but I thought this one was too good not to.

Well then I guess Kodaka doesn't care that much about Munakata.

He couldn't even be bothered to have him say "I'm off to see the world on foot" or some shit.

Hells bells!

Okay, THAT should be it.

You know why.

Why do people keep responding to the Chiaki miracle poster. The dude has been shitting up threads for two days now.

I'm on episode 6 of each, where did Juzo go? I saw him kick over the robot girl and then it's like he just disappeared. Where is he?

We want to believe he can be saved. Chiaki told us if we try, things'll just work out, right?

You should get outta here before you get spoiler'd.

Of course. Where do you think we are?

don't question juzo

Beautiful.

To a better place, user, to a better place.

His surname isn't Tenkai. That was a mistranslation. His surname is Amami.

I honestly believe he's just baiting, it can't be possible to forcefully ignore everything people try to tell him naturally.

That's adorable. Do you have any more?

i think he's just baiting too, but you'd be surprised how far stupidity can take a person

Why are Chiakifags so annoying? And why do they keep forcing their ship even though she's dead?
Hajime probably never saw her romantically anyway, he was focused on muh no talent to think like that.

Even Ibuki is a better match for him personality-wise anyway. Chiaki never understood him and was just obsessive to play games together.

>Why are Chiakifags so annoying?
>It's a Ibuki poster
Aaand opinion discarded.

I was with you until you said Ibuki

It's written with the same characters.

Thanks, user.
>And cut! This is okay!
>Munakata-kun, good work~. Huh, Munakata-kun?
>Sakakura: Hey, Munakata!? Wai- What are you doing, lemme go! Ain't I too heavy!?
>Munakata: What are you saying? For the most part aren't you the one who's been afflicted all these terrible injuries?
>Sakakura: No, that's special make-up... I'm telling you to listen!! And aren't you the one who stabbed me in the first place!?
>Munakata: Be quiet and behave. Your wounds will open up.

>Mikanfags

But she would be bored by a life without despair. She's talking about the despair of defeat, not the boredom of regular, non-despair life. It's why she fucking kills herself at the end of DR1 rather than hanging around for the DESPAIR of sitting in a FF prison cell doing nothing in particular for the rest of her days.

I used to not like it, but now I wish it really were just an anime or movie. It'd be way better than what we got.

>I used to not like it
the theory

Yeah, I have like 1100+ pics of Tsumiki, many of them happen to be HinaTsumi, since the ship seems to be way more popular than just the art on pixiv alone...

Here's the translation if you haven't read this one yet:
Tsumiki: Hinata-san, pleasee stay still for a moment.

Hinata: OK

Tsumiki: It's donee!

Hinata: And you did it really well too.

Tsumiki: T-that's... I am the Health Committee even if I'm like this... Ehehe

Hinata: Thanks

*pats head*

Tsumiki: Fuee... I'm really sorryy!
How presumptuous for a thing like me to be tending to Hinata-san!

Hinata: What?

Tsumiki: Hi-, Hinata-san is tall, very kind, good-looking and your chest size is 91cm

Tsumiki: Compare that to me, my hair is disgusting and I'm called a "shitty bitch".
We really don't match, right?

Hinata: ... Tsumiki... Don't you like being with me?

Tsumiki: T-that's not true! I want to be with you! But I just can't help but think we don't match...

Hinata: Then who cares about that?

Hinata: Who you want to be with is something Tsumiki should decide

Hinata: Just like I went ahead and decided I want to be with Tsumiki

Tsumiki: *crying* Eeee

Hinata: I'll protect you, Tsumiki.
Until your hair realigns beautifully, and after that too, I'll always be by your side forever

Hinata: Someday, er... I.... *gets knocked down before can finish sentence*

Tsumiki: Fuyu... I-I'm happy

Tsumiki: Truly happy...

Hinata (internal dialogue): I was going to say "let's get married" but...

Hinata (internal dialogue): For now it's fine like this. Even if it's not now, we have plenty of time

Maybe she did write something in the notebook, but at the back or something. Aoi isn't the SHSL Detailed Reader.

Fuck that's cute. The anime made me forget I actually cared about Tsumiki when I played DR2.

Dere Kirigiri pretending not to be a best.

Aoi is pretty retarded, to be honest

Please feel free to share Mikanfriend!

Yeah, I feel the same way.
I was okay with Sakakura's death at first because another cop-out would have felt pretty cheap.
Too bad they didn't give a shit about the writing in the final episodes anyway so please return boxer, thanks.

Tsumiki: Hyaaaa

Hinata: Are you OK, Tsumiki...?

Tsumiki: Uee... I tripped over again

Tsumiki: ... Ah, I'm bleeding...

Hinata: We're lucky that it was nothing more...

Hinata: Tsumiki, let me see where you hurt yourself again

Tsumiki: A-, O-okay...

Continued:

P2
Tsumiki: Uu... I'm happy

Tsumiki: Until now there was no one... no one who worried about me even if I got hurt...

Tsumiki: There was also no one who would give me any plaster or anything else...

Tsumiki: Th-thank you, Hinata-san...

Tsumiki: Really... Really, thank you so muchh!

Hinata: ...

Tsumiki: Hyaaaaa?!!

Hinata: Sorry, don't you like it?

Tsumiki: T-t-th-th-that's not true! I-...it was just so sudden... I just got startled, that's all...

Hinata: 'I want to protect Tsumiki'
'That was the thought that suddenly came to mind'

//
I hope no mod tells me off for this...

Yes yes, like I said in the first post
>Hopeman can protect and fulfill everyone's wishes due to luck
Remember in chapter 8 that Hopeman could find Mikan using luck to fulfill everyone's wish, the same would be applied to chiakers wanting to find hajizuru while junko is kill.

>Nursery School Teacher
What the fuck kind of talent

>Hopeman becomes a beta helping his would-be gf find her boyfriend
Funny thing is I can see that happening.

But then what bad luck happens to compensate for that?

It can also mean 'childcare worker', which includes babysitters. I stand by the notion that babysitter is a much more fitting localization for it.

Post SDR2 4koma.

>what the fuck kind of talent
Yes precisely, her talent is kind fucking

Well said. If you're gonna go be a hack with awful writing, might as well go all the way.

No user, thank you. I can only barely read japanese, and your translations are making my day.

Shsl prankster

Thank you for sharing user. These will do nicely in my Mikan folder

Glad to hear that.
>Munakata: Hmm... They're pretty big. Is it advantageous for a boxer this way?
>Sakakura: Eh-- Ah... No. I- I don't know... (H-his hand... His hand...!!)

Still better than the Cred Forums threads.

>says this while bumping it
Just let DR die for a while, user.

The current Cred Forums threads.

Leave if you want fgts

I already have user. What you're speaking to... is a memory.

>We get a story about how HPA got cornered into closing doors
>Everyone's talent becomes irrelevant
>Students now have an unknown future since they can't graduate and have a guaranteed future
> We get a speech about talents hope and future
>Since there's no elitism, normies have same chances of a good future SHLS if they put the same effort as SHLS
>We get class 77 partying with class 78 and a bunch of their normie relatives.
>Chisa Juzo and Munakata take a picture again together
>Hajimeme paying games with his waifu and joking about how normie he is

>We will never get a story about
Sorry user, I had to fix that part. It's for the best.

>Students now have an unknown future since they can't graduate and have a guaranteed future
Let's be real here, their talents/worth are pretty obvious to other people. It's not like Souda is never going to find a job because he's going to a normal high school

>Drunken kissu with Kyoko and Naegi in a party and week long awkwardness in class afterwards never
Why go on?

Well the important part its about having no elitism anymore so normies can get their happy ending, well looks like its going to be the last DR thread for a while so thank you everyone it was a good ride see ya until V3!

I had a fun twelve weeks. Remember when the Danganronpa 1 anime was airing and people just discussed the game and 2? Good times
I'll miss the memes and everyone

It'll be pretty hard to avoid these threads once the spoilers start coming in.

pls be gentle spoilerfags

>this anime clearly didn't matter much.

Of course the anime did matter. The whole story is fucked now because of the anime.

Would you believe someone if they spoiled you about the anime a few months ago?

SHSL Masturbator

He's got a JO crystal

No, because I couldn't write something this retarded even if I tried.

Absolutely not. This is a special kind of bad.

Glad to hear that, I wouldn't even believe myself.

We live in an unjust world.