Cred Forumsidya Drawthread

Previous thread: >Post references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>No OC requests. You can, however, request the creation of vidya characters
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/
Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!

NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/MqXwJ
orig04.deviantart.net/c003/f/2012/084/1/4/starbound_monster_contest___poptop__by_endling-d4tvear.jpg)
my.mixtape.moe/qigrud.webm
my.mixtape.moe/hvntgw.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3Xh5uCFF4
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6075
doom.moe/introduction
imgur.com/R3eP4Xm
imgur.com/js4ZZUK
youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=433
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=artist:misterskits
imgur.com/a/MmcN6
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/odinsphere/images/d/da/PookaCaféMiracleImage.jpg/revision/20150702224119
fav.me/dajqc9s
imgur.com/a/qHXp4
imgur.com/a/x0HqW
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1960329
imgur.com/a/eoAfE
vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=323792
youtube.com/watch?v=cqk9Cvqpvac
bupiti.tumblr.com/tagged/crafts
imgur.com/a/s3njl),
imgur.com/a/HIHdY
imgur.com/a/KdvXj
imgur.com/PgaV3nm,6p3i9b6,5cQPI72,kdToF7M,DyUfuci
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting Kana with black hair wearing an Onmyoji(bottom left) outfit please.

imgur.com/a/MqXwJ

Requesting Noire with silver hair just like Robin's, either riding him cowgirl style or passionately engaging in a deep kiss together.

Requesting a Pinky Demon from DOOM 2016 (left) interrupting the fight by charging Doomguy (along with a very confused Imp and Revenant) off a cliff on Mars in a cartoonish fashion.

Requesting Kat from Gravity Rush dressed as Cammy White

Die

showing off her breasts

Requesting a new skin-design for Mercy based on Day of the Dead

Doomguy and Space Marine killing demons together

Requesting Makoto Kotobuki from Mach Breakers 2 posing like in those 2 frames from the left images in front of a camera man with a pleasant face, if possible with a frontal view of both poses.

ANCHOR

Requesting Bow-Villager being spanked for acting like a brat

Requesting Beowulf dominating Cerebella with a Small package hold

Requesting Tetra bound, gagged with her own scarf, and stashed away in a barrel. Preferably, she's very pissed off about it.

Requesting officer fatcocks Jill

Your waifu loves you!

Request Morrigan and Lilith cuddled up in bed after days and days of rampant sex. Make them look exhausted, sweaty, drenched bedsheets and toys everywhere, but Lilith still looks ready for more.

Requesting my MMO character (i.imgur.com/tQmbdf4.png) from the game "Mabinogi" doing all kind of stuff with her pet Poptop (orig04.deviantart.net/c003/f/2012/084/1/4/starbound_monster_contest___poptop__by_endling-d4tvear.jpg) from the game "Starbound", fighting against monsters together, playing around with a ball, exploring some cave, hanging around in a town/city or any other situation you want.

Post image is how they look in game.

No lewd allowed, it will be ignored and instantly rejected.

Please and thanks!

Requesting a drowsy Cicini fighting to avoid nodding off at a work dress with a cup of coffee

I know they do, that's why i made a request about both.

/r/ Tifa wearing this outfit.

>no anchor
welp, guess i'm posting the delivery next thread
sorry user

>both

Requesting Bayonetta beating the living shit out of Anita Sarkeesian while she says "Don't fuck with a witch.".

Asking for Helena Douglas ( Dead or Alive, Lien Neville ( King of Fighters MI ) and Elisabeth Blanctorche ( King of Fighters ) having fun in a High Class Tea Party with those outfits.

Optional lewd version: The 3 of them lifting the lower part of their outfit that covers their butt doing a similar pose like in the last image.

Is the artist that did this WIP of Mai Natsume from Blazblue still around?

>implying any real artist gives a toss about stupid ass anchor shit.

What's the delivery? because i'll hold you up on that one.

>If I pretend to be a drawfag with a delivery, maybe then they'll listen to me whining about the anchor every thread

If you like it so much, post it yourself.

Rule 63 wesker

Not OR but fuck, that's cool

WIP. gotta go do some things, will continue it tomorrow.

Alberti and Thoma from Agarest War in the Jojo poses on the left

Looks good so far, thanks for picking it up!

Requesting Ajna being trapped or stuck like in the first image wearing only her spats/bike shorts and asking for help.

>Not having more than 1 waifu

Now that's real sadness

Requesting the Convicts from Dead Rising in their Hummer fighting Sweet Tooth in his killer vehicle

Requesting Homura eating this or about to eat it, drooling and with stars in her eyes my.mixtape.moe/qigrud.webm

For those who can't handle watching the whole process my.mixtape.moe/hvntgw.jpg

Requesting Morgan masturbating with her father's tome.

Can someone wrap up Sakura and Elise from Fire Emblem If like the girl in the middle

SD or regular proportions, it doesn't matter to me. (although I think the former would be cuter)

Requesting your favorite girl being punished by the Skullodream from Skullomania.

I'd like to see Cynthia in a sexier alteration to her outfit, that or stripping out of her suit after a day of work with minimal clothing underneath like a white (transparent) tanktop and panties

Requesting Princess Zelda as a business woman.

Requesting lewds of that Villager.

Requesting a fusion of Sumika and Sumika Kagami

Requesting something similar to Pizza Hut's "Homesick Alien" commercial but with a Ma-non from Xenoblade Chronicles X. Throw in as much pizza lingo as you can.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ac3Xh5uCFF4

Requesting a followup to this

requesting a hexafusion between Captain Blue, Pepsiman, and Sonicman.

Requesting your waifu in a reverse cowgirl pose. Bonus points for thick.

Requesting Ana doing something lewd to Widowmaker in that position, after she put her to sleep with her dart.

just look at that ridiculous thigh gap, he wants it

Requesting Akari Ichijou slapping a talisman on someone to bind them to her will/control them

Would rather Cia and Lana

CC2 and Moru doing cute girl things, maybe dressing up like someone/thing from their series (.hack, solatorobo for CC2; Monster Hunter for Moru)?
I'd be okay with lewd of any kind.

Requesting lewds of Edawrd Prince from Game of Dice. It has a penis so its a boy

Can someone please do Mai Shiranui posing like Chi-Chi and Bandeiras or any character of your preference looking at her with a happy face.

And Andy watching meanwhile he's hiding somewhere if you want.

Where is this from?

Rebecca from Dead Rising 2 being pleasured against her will by the Bailey twins. One from behind groping her and licking her ear, the other eating her out or pouring lotion on her.

I'd like this Mikhail vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6075 doing his camp sitting animation, doesn't have to be animated

Mai's playable outfit makes her look like a slut, so I would like to request a picture of her trying to fight with her spear in the ballroom dress she once wore.

Requesting Angel, Ramon and King of Dinosaurs posing like this 2 Mexicans.

Requesting Merkabah from SMT being titty fucked, or giving a blowjob while leaving gold lipstick stains on the recipients cock. It calling the recipient Unclean or Filth would also be a nice addition to the piece.

Someone tell me what kind of panties Pharah should wear.

Here

Requesting an outfit swap of Shinobu and Miyabi or just Shinobu in Miyabi's clothes if you don't want to do both.

As you while reading, imagined him.
Selling "No Man's Sky"

Requesting Shatte in a barmaid outfit diligently working an Oktoberfest-themed gloryhole (maybe being spitroasted in one) while holding a glass filled to the brim with semen.

user, stop it, you're making me thirsty.

Horus-themed panties.

Mostly blue in the back, but with white on the front with eyes and a little beak design on the crotch.

Requesting her button(s) being pushed (by Hakuno) please.

It's a pinup showing her ass, no front side

Not sure.

Requesting Yellow Iris walking smugly with her per fox-squirrel Fin holding Makoto Nanaya with her tail, about to collect the bounty on Makoto's head.

Also maybe have Makoto say something like "isn't this ironic?" that she's captured by a squirrel.

(For , yes, the squirrel's tail grows to wrap around the target)

Requesting Sigrun in a sexy swimsuit, on a beach or whatever. Make it mature and sexy if you could, thanks in advance. Or embarassed wearing sexy armor.

requesting these two playing in the snow/building a snowman

Lenna in her necromancer outfit, busty and not chibi

Thanks, drawfriend, she looks really cute!

Requesting Iori from Idolmaster as Frank motherfucking West doing Dead Rising stuff, because why the fuck not

How good are you at drawing Video Game characters

journeyman

If you mean drawing them on-model then I'm pretty fucking shit, but I do it anyway.

Requesting Leona Heidern wearing Leona West's idol outfit and being a bit embarrassed while whiling it.

Okay I guess.

Requesting Goro from Mortal Kombat as a chef on a cooking show.

so basically elzar?

You, getting smart with me?

Freesia in an autumn outfit or all spooked up for Halloween

Hey if any drawfriend is interested, /ic/ is running a drawing site called last artist standing. you post art every day to improve. click here to find out more doom.moe/introduction and go here to ask questions .

>missing the launch of an mmo
why even play if you're already behind

>Drawing every day

I'll have to pass, way too lazy

I think I registered an account and never actually posted anything
I've thought about it several times, but I always push it off and then forget about it

Now look at me
I can't draw
And I'm FAT

Requesting Merilee from Aura Kingdom getting her short skirt lifted by a hand to reveal her pink heart panties to the world, embarrassing her. Having a nice, perky butt is ideal

Requesting Kokoro Belmont with a cake with 30 candle on it celebrating Castlevania's anniversary sitting alone, but happy.

this is what i did with eatpoo, that super hero combat site where you drew two sides of a battle against eachother and people vote who won.

never got around to it, and now all that shit is shut down.

Requesting Joker stealing Caroline and Justine from the Velvet Room, Caroline is kicking and screaming and Justine is delighted to go.

I'd be happy to see someone try their hand at making a Steampunk Ghost.

Requesting Edna sitting in her big brother Eizen's lap as he rams his big dragon dick in her tight ass. As rough and tender as you can make this reunion.

Wish I could join in but sometime get off work and and too tired to draw anything.

Not the original guy, but I did this anyway.
I wanted to do something quick but I ended up spending way too much time on it, will finish later.

Requesting Moneko and Actress Cat competing to see who can make the most guys cum, or just one of them stuck in a wall being fucked in the arse

imgur.com/R3eP4Xm
imgur.com/js4ZZUK

That's a lot of milk.

Mmmf delicious well done cowtits, thanks man!
More for me

Requesting Lunafreya with big tits and a more curvy body.

I need to draw milk-engorged mammaries too

I had a few ideas of Uzume.
Dressed like Ryo from Shenmue; drinking a glass of red wine in a dress; SFW or NSFW petplay with a leash and collar, dog ears + tailplug, optional mouth open and her tongue being played with w/ drool.

Requesting this image, or something similar to it, with either Dracula or Alucard from Castlevania.

Requesting Elphelt naked or topless milking her breasts herself or being milked from behind, maybe by Sin; otherwise Elphelt in a suit of power armor with an assortment of firearms and weaponry.

Requesting a hairstyle chart of IF from Neptunia.

If you're Epheltfag, I just want to tell you what a shit husbando you are.

Fucking haremfag.

That's probably Mishafag.

Neither, actually. I just think they're a good couple.

A likely story. Stop posting four goddamn requests a thread. Pick a waifu and love her, 2d love isn't polygamous.

There's only two.

How do I get other artists to arttrade with me? I just want draw for somebody else without it feeling creepy about it.
Should I just say I'm open for trades, cause that seems really forced and desperate. I just want art friends.

>four
You're severely underestimating what Mishafag does.

>Pick a waifu

Mishafag doesn't consider any of these his waifu, nor does he even have any feelings for them. He just requests to fill some void in his life

That dumbass left, though.

Are you a stalker or something? That's creepy as fuck, true or not.

Requesting Maki, the Ultimate Nursery School Teacher, having sex with young school boys.

Are you new or something? Everyone knows what Mishafag does.

We'll whatever he does, it needs to stop. It just makes the thread die that much quicker, and there are better people with better ideas that I would rather see those spots filled by.

I'll be friends with basically anyone who talks to me

You sound like one of those fags who think a request with a girl means its their waifu.

If you're going to shitpost, learn the language first.

What needs to stop is this shit. Every thread and there's no point? If you don't want the threads to die fast or the like then just don't fucking post, you're part of the problem.
Jokes on me though since you got a (You)

Not to waste a post, any WIPs?

Sure I'll trade. But I'm going to bed right now so I can't draw it right away. What would you like?

>this early

>Mishafag/Epheltfag doing all this samefagging to defend himself

Just give it up. You're more transparent than your harem-members' smelly, cum-stained lingerie.

I'll be your friend.

Hit me up with a request aswell

>t. Mishafag

pity (you)

Requesting R63 Alex Mercer with huge tiddies

i tough i arttrade with you before misterskits?
anyway im open for an arttrade.

Your soft boi behind if you catch my drift.

You should probably reach out to people who have a style you like and/or draw things that you like. Art trades usually work better if you both would like a drawing from each other, rather than just trading for the sake of it. Style is a choice that is largely based on your own preferences, so chances are if you like someone's work, your own work will share some similarities, and hopefully they'll like your stuff as well.

Who's your waifu?

Offer to do what they usually draw. At any rate stay away from me, you creep.

Why are you asking?

Miku wearing the clothing Liquid Ocelot did in MGS4 on the Volta river unleashing the Guns of the Patriots. Scene for reference youtu.be/OeHgrf5z4C0?t=433

Requesting Ikaruga from Senran Kagura: Portrait of Girls holding a bouquet of flower like the bottom right image without crying, but the flowers like the top right image.

Why not? I'm just asking.

Cute drawing.
I'm not good at all.

She already has enough deliveries for now. If you wanna draw me something, draw this guy dressed as an anchor.

If you're trying to add her to your harem, she's a fleshlight filled with razor blades.

This works, but let's pick this up at a later date, I didn't realize what time it was. Thanks for replying, and lay your requests on me first, so if I disappoint you, you can opt out easily.

We have, but I don't feel like I delivered on my end of the bargain very well. Same goes for you, let's pick this up later, or tell me what you want first.

Not a bad Idea at all, but I like a lot of drawfag's styles, though I don't know how many would like mine.

You can't run from me, I'll draw for you someday, even if it's just one-sided, I will draw for you.

Requesting Delta from Zero Time Dilemma examining Mayoi Hachikuji.

Post something you've drawn first, I might not even want your garbage art

Surely you jest, that isn't remotely vidya. You can dm me about that.

I wasn't joking about the trade though.

That thing is a girl, and that is your waifu? Strange tastes, but whatever floats your boat, but consider removing those razor blades, it makes you very ornery.

This is the kind of waifu-love I can get behind. Protect her smile by all means, user.

Tharja

I'm sorry.

Requesting Attila in her sweet devil costume rubbing her moist crotch and licking her lips.

Your waifu is weak! Pathetic and weak!

Look at you all squabble over fictional women. How low could you possibly sink?

Requesting Tewi doing badass bunny things.

This is delicious

He respects my waifu

Can I maybe request a Morrigan/Cia outfit swap?

Waifus are a terrible thing to get involved with and they drag anons down to terrible levels. Although I have some respect for Makotofool because he works hard.

Don't speak on my behalf, weakling. You make the high end of the list of waifus I hate.

I haven't requested her in awhile. I don't wanna be tharjafag.
Bison secretly has a fat waifu.

>makofag gets a free pass
Gee, I wonder why.

Your waifu looks like a failed Jam Kuradoberi.

Don't get too excited, I still hate you. I just don't see you as an urchin.

please

Requesting Fukua nude with handmarks covering her breasts and the inside of her thighs

>You can't run from me
Oh no, it's one from the creepy clan.

You look like a gay Brock Lesnar who has a dictator fetish.

>a week is "a while"
LOL. You're as bad as tharjafag if you think like that.

I still have more directional movement than your waifu.

I was looking for her name actually, I wanted to use her for this request. Instead of Chun Li

taking requests
I'll do lewd but nothing explicit for the moment

Looks like art style from Archer.

Requesting human Cornelius wielding his magic sword.

Requesting Nagito Komaeda kills Junko Enoshima (both characters from Danganronpa) in the same way like Sephiroth with Aerith.

You'll probably think it's not very good, but I want to at least try and bring arttrades back. They were fun, just like the collabs, and they help us not be so angry about these threads all the time.
Here's the stuff I have on the booru: vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=artist:misterskits

All joking aside, if you don't want me to draw for you, just tell me.

is that good or bad?

>though I don't know how many would like mine

Not everyone requests or trades just to get stuff. I for one just think it's just cool to see anyone try to illustrate something neat regardless of the style or quality. And often the different takes people have on the stuff just make it better.

Now, if you wanted to have a little not so serious fun and do a trade, on my part I'd ask for your interpretation of Alice from Madness Returns. The hysteria mode could be something to consider if you like the aesthetic.

Attached is a little Priscilla just in case you wanted proof I draw. If you have an idea of what you'd like in return I'm all ears. But consider leaving some kind of identifier too just so there won't just be a flood of requests and I can't know which one is you.

Requesting Pai-Pai from Battlecats (left side) gets fucked by Rash from Battletoads (right side).

Neither, it just looks specific.

Nepgear operating a forklift a la Shenmue

oh, well I've never watched archer aside from commercials so I can't honestly say it's inspired

Can you make pinky from bully like lola del rio from gta IV

Requesting Velvet giving a clothed titfuck.

perhaps?

Arina doing the roundhouse kick.

I'd gladly be your art friend, but all I ever draw is lewd boys and degeneracy so that's kinda on you

that's pretty vague, do you want her outfit or pose or what?
I'll try
dear lord that makes me uncomfortable

same pose and liking the lollipop

Taking any requests at the moment or just art trades?

Boys aren't really my shtick, but I'll happily have another artfriend, especially if we can learn things from one another.

I'm actually about to go to bed, but I'll probably be back this time tomorrow, or earlier. If you have something in mind though lay it on me, and I'll try to remember it for later.

I haven't requested her longer than that. The last request I made with her is this one.
All you know is Psycho sexual moments. Gay Psycho movements.

Mariel are you there? Do you finally feel like drawing Lewds of your OC for me?

Requesting Female Robin in only her tactician coat, with her titties hanging out, lactating while holding up one of her breasts. Alternately breastfeeding a baby Lucina or Morgan is fine too.

Requesting Krile from FFXIV in the pictured pose. Since she talks very properly, I was thinking changing the text to 'Come Hither Lad'

imgur.com/a/MmcN6

>I'm actually about to go to bed
Goodnight, user. I just wanted to finally give you that request I've been aching to ask of you. It's really hard for me to stay connected as of late, but I'll try to keep an eye out.

I'd like to see a vidya girl with a mechanical (right) arm and (left) leg, preferably wearing boxers and a tank top to show off more of her body.
Just wanted someone with short black hair but I couldn't think of someone I wanted to see or someone to fit your taste in gloomy girls.
I had Houjuu Nue from Touhou in mind, but I think this Mii fits better. If you don't like these choices feel free to draw your favorite girl instead.
Didn't have anything else in mind, but something cute, casual, or even lewd is okay. Even a blank tired expression.

Requesting Altina in nothing but an apron, naked apron if you would.

mind doing this one?

A young Ana in a Vault-Tech themed skin.

Requesting Chiaki Nanami as Kamen Rider Ex-Aid helmetless

PoV from Cornelius of Velvet having dinner in the pooka restaraunt, but she's in a red dress with a glass of Cabernet
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/odinsphere/images/d/da/PookaCaféMiracleImage.jpg/revision/20150702224119

OR here, It's a shame you decided to drop it but I'm sure you have your reasons for it so its alright. I appreciate what you have done, the line art is great and what you did color of her looks great. Thank you again and have a good one.

On that note, requesting this image to be colored or attempt to continue what was posted in /i/.
fav.me/dajqc9s

Requesting girls from any CAVE shoot 'em up drinking Black Label from the bottle or in a glass on the rocks.

Requesting Game Gear(black hoodies girl) a footjob please.
Or together with Nepgear(long hair girl) and double footjob IF you want to draw more.

Could I request some more school life Drakengard 3? For example, the Disciples wearing similar uniforms to their Intoners? maybe even using a human-dragon boy version of Mikhail?

Oh my, Candice is sure getting some love in the drawthreads lately.

Good.

Makes me want to draw her too, honestly.

I will if you fags have requests for her and her huge tits.

Are you okay with lactation or her only wearing her sweater, no shirt?

I suppose I am.

Requesting Peko in her bikini stretching with a focus on her ass or doing toe touches with an ass focus. With a giant dildo in place of sword would be great too.

Well, provided they're reasonably large. They don't have to be mega tits or anything.

Anyway, if you are considering, might I suggest a breast envy request where she's resting her tits on top of Jasmine's head in a teasing manner?

Handbra, messy hair/hair down
Naked except for scarf, boots, gloves
Handbra selfie

Not that guy, but how about Lucas squeezing Candice's tits from behind, making a mess of her boobs from the milk coming out?
If not lucas, then just stray arms/hands will do

Second this but with asymmetrical docking instead of her resting them on her head.

>Want to do lewds.
>That request makes him "uncomfortable".

Ok.

Some Candice x/+ Flannery

Cool

Requesting Rixia stuck in a vent like in imgur.com/a/qHXp4 and helpless as her fat ass is hotdogged/fucked hard from behind and cummed in and on.

But Jasmine's flat, user. Candice's boobs are noticeably larger.

Candice and Whitney symdocking or /ss/ with Bugsy

Requesting Kjelle forcibly trying to kiss Severa on the lips or groping her.

Severa reference
imgur.com/a/x0HqW

I'd like to see Cave in an Append costune influenced by her outfit.

I can see their busts being comparative.

ITs the fire and ice dynamic

This please

Requesting an excited Exodia with a Subway hat on and the Spyro characters (in pic-related) wrapped under his arms (3 on each side) as he says "Subway, eat fresh!!"

That towel-belt thing is stupid

/r/ing a demonic Ashiya, or just a Dark Sister of Chaos (WH40K)

Requesting thicc Alma, pls.

Yeah my posts keep getting deleted for no reason but im here. At work tho, so dont Expect much activity from me.

Also no, im never drawing lewds of anything, way less of my character

She does work at a hot spring.

We could very well see Candice sporting some obvious ice/diamondish shit in D/P's remakes next year.

How come you got banned for posting poorly made porn of your maid in that one forum?

Requesting Hibiki on one knee, giving a proposal to Io.

Probably because you're attentionwhoring rather than contributing anything of value.

How come she keeps her pointy hair from getting soggy with the moisture floating around at the hotspring?

Requesting someone just draw Shizuka Sakurai from Happy Manager. The 3d is kind of wonky looking in my opinion but despite that, she looks cute and I want to see 2d depictions of her.

Requesting the coon and neptunia teaming up to make a multi billion superhero franchise

not him

Tiddies

unf!

Why is it always the same girls getting drawn?

Fucking nice.

Fuck
I'm glad Candice and her shirt monsters are getting some love.

Requesting Haydee getting attack by the slasher bot like the wikihow pic

I don't like her design at all but I can't just take a request and change the character.

It would still be hot
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1960329

Requesting Kiria in her swimsuit, posing on her back as if she were posing for a magazine spread.

Delivering an old as fuck request. Will repost in the next thread if it will have a proper anchor.

Too big

I'mma wear my dick out on this

TP Zelda getting dunked on by Twili Midna. Keep in mind Midna is around a foot taller than Zelda.

Pretty please?

Wait a minute I call bullshit

How do you explain this ?

How sexy do you want the beating to be?

Requesting Aqua from Kingdom Hearts giving a buttjob similarly to imgur.com/a/eoAfE while looking back at the viewer.

Requesting Nu and Lambda pushing their asses against each other's ass or double buttjob or double ended dildo ass to ass with each other. Keep the battle suits on.

Requesting King Harkinian, Morshu, and Gwonam fighting Volvagia.

I'll draw anything that's not an anime

Taking giantess requests.

>its another pokegirl delivery episode

requesting Vorkken wearing Immortas outfit

We only request material related to electronic games here, sir.

>it's another anime girl episode

Name a character designed in a mostly Western visual style, whether realistic or toon, and I may attempt to draw them with cheap ballpoint pen and printer paper when I get back from the store. Poses may vary.

>It's a salty user who thinks he's more worthy of a delivery episode

Requesting Booker walking with stroller full of crows

>it's a faggot defending cancer episode

Request adobe (You)

Kasumi Todoh with great abs

requesting Aigis with a bun in her oven, pretty please.

Requesting this image except the girl is Mei from Overwatch

Big Daddy from Bioshock.

OH, BOY! Sounds pretty awesome, man.

Requesting Tiny from Crash Bandicoot eating a snickers but instead of quenching his hunger it turns him into a Kaiju type monster.

Someone requested this a few weeks ago. I posted the sketch then, but now I finished it.

Not sure if OR is here, but well.. enjoy.

vidyart.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=323792

It's going to be twins from the looks of it.

Probably going to use this image in a future request because I'd just like to see some more of that! I think it's cute and arousing.

I am done with this abomination.Take your bakas, I don't want 'em anymore.

Requesting Corrin lying seductively in her undergarments on her bed, inviting someone to come lay with her.

>dat anatomy

OR here, Thanks for picking it up and doing it, looks good!

youre gonna post sauce for that link right?

RUDE

weakness is a sin

Requesting Mira of Zero Time Dilemma as the bloody Queen of Hearts

I thought /jp/ goers had thicker skin.

Fuck off, this is a place to collect jizz rags nobody needs your armchair art professor critiques around here. No one cares. If you don't like a drawing keep it to yourself and stop shitting up these already constantly shitty threads with things that aren't requests or deliveries.

Free bakas? Sign me up.

Damn nigga that looks cute as fuck.

Requesting lewd Battlecats, not the humans by that I mean monstergirls so characters like Vengful Cat.

Not him but draw threads are for fun, not for lewds. And they're a privledge, not a right. Mods could go back to banning them again because of porn on blue boards and ban all drawfags like the purge of 2007 or so.

>purge of 2007
You got your dates wrong, the only thing mods ever removed that year was straight up CP some faggot spammed late night, everything else was fair game.

Not OR.
AWESOME! The "silly" (I mean it positive, I don't say this is bad) art style fits very very good to these two Bakas. Great work!

Not into pokegirls, but damn that's hot

requesting twincest please and thanks

Great work nigga

Thank you! It really was a fun idea to draw!

Baka's for sale!! BAKAS FOR SALE!! We got two fresh bakas, get 'em while they're hot and cold!

Thanks to both of you! I appreciate the compliments! I hope to do another drawthread soon!

Come back any time nigga

Rule 63 Yangus

Draw this, Tekken backfisting Neptune in the face and air comboing her, please

You're never going to give up, are you? You've been at it for m o n t h s

Thats exactly it, bullshit.

>Claims i have done lewd and gotten consequences from it
>No forum name/link
>No proof or image that works as evidence
>Dissapears without saying anything else or backing up his claim
Need more explanation?

Somebody days ago said Tharja from Fire Emblem doing anything

Sorry for being late

The sad thing is that it's not the only request he's spammed for months.

Requesting a THICC, curvy Red with big, luscious milk filled titties and shapely childbearing hips that beg for some sweet, sensual lovemaking. Remember to give her a nice, round ass too, one begging for a rough spanking. Don't forget a lusty, seductive expression that can ensnare any man and captivate any woman. All in a pose that shows off all her sexy, womanly curves. Make it ooze and drip with raw, untapped sex appeal.

Yeah explain why you don't like lewds of your OC? It could be great publicity

>muh hugbox

fuck off

before I go wasting tons of time on this, let me know if it's anywhere near acceptable

Not taking any and every opportunity to shit on someone isn't the same as kissing ass. Nobody gives a fuck that you don't like a delivery and if you were anyone whose opinion on art was worth a damn you wouldn't be here. All you're doing is attention whoring and wasting posts and you can fuck right off with that shit first.

Why the long face?

just horsing around

Like PG-13 sexy. Keep the violence though.

OR here its acceptable

>Post delivery
>no one notices
>Maybe the guy is gone

Man :(

Not only my character, i dont like lewd overall for a simple reason.

Evdrything, and i mean EVERYTHING gets worse with lewd, discussion, games, anything that shouldnt be for sexal purpose always gets ruined by lewd, a clear example is female characters, you cant see a girl in a game/cartoons without fags instantly doing porn of her disregarding her value as a character, which leads into creators to stop putting effort into doing quality characters and simply do fapbait, "its what sells anyway".

Theres no excepction, game has a girl? You will see fags instantly requesting lewds of her, and not taking her nature into account, another clear example is the hex maniac, flat weird girl turned into a cow-like sex addict for no reason at all, which is lame because people claim they love her, when they literally change her completely into something different, then what do you like about her?

That's why you don't draw pokegirls yo.

Requesting Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu from Danganronpa 2 (left) doing the Fedora pose like the right image.

Finding the forums you've been banned from is no hard task, you're the kind of idiot that uses the same names everywhere he goes. The only reason you havent been doxxed is because you're just a minor annoyance. Still they managed to get a picture of your dumbass face.

>Evdrything, and i mean EVERYTHING gets worse with lewd
If that's the case how did Jospeh meet Mary?

I guess

Sometimes it's easy to lose the posts in the conversation so img for attention

what you think

Honest question, why do you hang around Cred Forums? You don't seem to enjoy it at all

>Still they managed to get a picture of your dumbass face.
How fat is he?

Even worse, you drew Tharja

I honestly can't see why it was ignored. Looks fucking tasty bro. Are you taking more requests?

Is that Saitama? Nice one either way. Probably got glanced over cause
>Tharja
is controversial here thanks to a shitposter.

It isn't bad but it is a shame it was Tharja.

Not every bald guy is Saitama, she wouldn't survive anyway

Yeah let's see ideas

I'm learning so let's see what goes
Whos saitama

Would you care to try this?

ON IT

/r/ing ana lewds

The guy from One Punch Man

Requesting Kazuhira "one man klan"Miller singing the white man marches on.

Requesting Hans, a Faceless, and a nohrian Maid sodomizing and violating a broken Scarlet. Scarlet is on the right and Hans is top left.

Ah yeah of fucking course

thought it was another drawfag

Starving neckbeard mexican with curly hair, almost Phil Phish in the scale of faces you want to punch.

Are you serious? That's fucking hilarious.

Aigis with a huge buttplug in her butt.

I know I'm late as hell, but I also want to art trade.

Anyone up for it?

Absolutely hillarious, when they posted it here he dissapeared for a while until the waters calmed and denied everything next he showed up.

I only wish i saved it to have some healthy keks at his expense.

You didn't save it? Damn user I fucking need to see that shit.

This one?

Didn't he show his dick for a GW2 key or am I misremembering?

its several days late, sorry

HE
DOES
IT
FOR
FREE

of course I do, I love to make you people happy.

Fuggin adorable

Don't bully Asahi.

I know i fucked up, but i felt like he had enough back then. You know what they say about hindsight.

Of that i am not sure.

If (You) enjoy it finish my request already!

Why would you do that.

Which one is it?

Post your art.

>this is marielx
youtube.com/watch?v=cqk9Cvqpvac

Here's the most recent

I'm not saying because I'll come off as greedy.

I'm not the prettiest nigga in the world, but this nigga right here is uglier than the original sin

I wish you hadnt shown me that. I was expecting a completely different look for him that you ruined

I hate when people do that. I'm asking you and reaching to you only to be shot down.

how do you know?

Requesting Mukuro in Lana's whole sweater dress outfit on the right.

>2012 comments

Still hasn't changed

Were you the dude doing the splatoon models a few years back?

>No blonde anime maid memorabilia everywhere

I'm not convinced that it's him

I remember the infograph with his face on it. Not to mention his name is Oscar.

Saki putting on her combat suit or stripping out of it? Otherwise how about her eating spaghetti or taking a shower?

>all this bullying
Absolutely disgusting

Nope, I think that was the clay guy

>GREEDFAG
>REEEEEEEE

I just want an update at the least and some user will do it.

Because that was the request

The horsefucker deserves worse than this

I don't look much better than him.

Is it time for me to kill myself?

yes

That's a really nice Red! Got more of her?
Also, really nice breasts on her.

dude, I'm calling you the opposite of greedfag. You are a teasefag, I hate people like you.

Do you have an anime maid OC that you claim is you and vehemently deny as a waifu?
Do you shitpost/troll in various gaming communities?
Do you act like cancer, perpetuate cancer, and do nothing but add to cancer?
If you answered yes to any of the above, proceed.

Requesting Gwendolyn with hearts in her eyes, uncontrollably hugging and rubbing on Oswald since she is cursed to love him.

If he won't take it I will. I still didn't receive my Ganondorf and Zangief thingy.

I would be a hypocrite if i said he deserves it for the shitposting because i'm a shitposting afficionado myself, but if you're going to wear a tripcode, show your ugly mug then everything after that point is your fault.

Requesting Ravness from Tactics Ogre looking feisty and defiant while being gangraped.

Are you the Giefdorf user? I think I did draw for you once. Which one is your request today?

Your shy Gal is my favorite by far.

Requesting art of Bahl Λ.

More rock & roll lewd stuff.

Bahl upside-down V?

here, rather unique idea.

Damn that looks good. Hope I can get something from you someday

Either them playing Chess or drinking coffee at a café in casual clothing. I think I will refer to it as Geifdorf to save time now

Noice!!

I love this place, when people are not focused on porn its the best, also the most awesome people ive met on the internet are from here, one of them gifted me a game yesterday because my birthday is this sunday.

So yeah i dont know what youre talking about.

i approve

Anal on Roll? Nice.

He looks like an evil Mexican Coconut head from Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide.

It's guaranteed if you can draw Sina for him.

Best post

I don't know who that is

I'm pretty sure it's been requested before

HOT!

two's better than none.
be thankful he gets two versions of it.

His pokewaifu

You got a place where I can see your works?

I have honestly been wanting to draw her since she was seen older in S&M.

Whatever you do give her massive, heavy breasts.

Ayame from Suikoden 3 wearing just her mask. It doesn't really show it in the game but her body is covered in scars.

Why does he always want her with big tits? She's flat like a wall

Thanks for the assist user
I'd love if you could, would you be interested in art trading then?
bupiti.tumblr.com/tagged/crafts

>older
No, she just has a 1:1 model. That's like saying Cloud's battle model is older than his overworld model.

Requesting Nyotengu in one of these bikinis, with her wings intact. I would greatly prefer 1 or the one to the far right but the others are swell as well.

She's a breast man?
She's also, at best, a B cup in the adventures manga and probably bigger in Sun and Moon since she seems to have aged

>Why does a straight male like big boobs

She really needs to shave her legs. She looks like one of them Sasquatchs

You're fat and ugly.

the idea was for her to have tentacle hair for her cecealia.
requester's orders.

Requesting large anal insertion with Cherche.

I wouldn't go to pokemon for breasts. If you like breasts, like someone who actually has them.

Even so, it's entirely possible that she's older. There was text in the trailer with Her and Dexio that mention the Group from XY. Which would basically confirm that SM takes place some time after XY.

love isn't really a choice my dude

Oh shit, you actually battle them this time? Nice.

No, no. It's just that everyone has 1:1 models now.

Stop talking about breasts and start drawing them

We don't need breasts.

We just need things that look cute, cool or funny. Tits are dessert, not the main course.

Requesting Alisha from Tales of Zestiria giving a blowjob in this pose (imgur.com/a/s3njl), but with the cock actually in her mouth.

>Friend hasn't improved in years
>Barely draws anymore
>Encourage him to start again
>Surpasses me in notes and followers almost instantly

>would you be interested in art trading then?
A little. Though I'd probably need more time to think about it.

>meme50 will never draw your waifu
It hurts to live

>loincloth
At least give the bottom half. Please.

How about a character of your choice drawn in the rhythm heaven style?

No rush on my end. I hope we can meet again at a later date

>Mai
Lame

Requesting Shanoa in her Judgement outfit taking off her headwear, showing her long hair.

It's not Mai, it's not videogames in fact but the guy wanted tits fast, that's as far as i can oblige while i'm not drawing videogames.

Nice, thank you for the saggy tiddies

I like this idea, suggest characters.

Requesting Yukari Takeba wearing only stockings and a garterbelt with high heels on focusing on her ass.

Shantae maybe?

imgur.com/a/HIHdY
Did a quick one

It's a sort of ranking system in Terra Battle. Λ, lambda, is the best rank unit you can get IIRC.

Aigis

>Prehensile pubic hair

nicely done

>want to draw some tiddies
>shit requests
>want tiddies
>its too late

I hate Monday.

Shit suck I know.

Yes.

Someone said he was writing a story about this sort of thing. Did he ever deliver?

Ganondorf

What's the point if its her?

Neat. Thanks man.

Cia?

Never too late for tits. Good job, user.

Maybe you should take your own advice

Momohime

Thanks and you're welcome.

Cute!

Leia

Will try as many as these as I can.

Bouquet

Very nice

Good luck!

Hoppou.

Pie?

Good luck with this.

Best of luck to you

Requesting Mallow in the Xtreme Costume V Set on the right.

Good luck, you'll need it!

BEHOLD

This is abstract.

New bread soon, fellow drawfags!

every damn time I post something I get comments that don't really suggest whether it's good or bad, just weird or abstract etc
should I just off myself?

No. You should keep drawing.

Requesting Female Robin taking Basilio's big dick in a mating press position or just taking it with her legs wrapped around his big, muscular body.

You have potential, I honestly can't tell this is a joke or not. I want to say shitty but it isn't and that would be a disservice but it doesn't quite fit with what is sexually appealing, what the request seems to be going for. Just weird.

Re-Class! Because she is so cute!

Requesting pinup. Thicc welcome, primarily wide hips.

If you can manage to do the skin pattern she has I will love you forever, but you don't have to if it's too difficult.

Refs here: imgur.com/a/KdvXj

>I get comments that don't really suggest whether it's good or bad

If your goal was for her to be a sexually attractive shortstack, then you did a bad job.

It does look interesting, though.

I wasn't aiming for serious sexual attraction I was just having fun, sorry just ignore me
or give me more fun over the top ideas

How about a new video of your lard face?

Frank west covering marielX shitposting

Requesting Kagari in the outfit on the right, in purple if you decide to color it.

Honestly I'd rather see Ken from ZoE 2 in that outfit.

Requesting laughing girls pic redone with Mr. G&W (as girl on right) and Qbby (as girl on left, no arms).

Thanks for the opinion, I will call you when I finish ZoE 1.

Requesting a pic of Chill Penguin with sunglasses on, with a cooler around his shoulder and a beer can in the other hand.

Cute

Requesting Izayoi In Relius's Astral Heat on the right, being felt up, groped, and molested by all of the hands confining her, with at least one hand playing in between her thighs.

Zone of the Enders was boring shit, how did you even play it?

What the fuck.

Why can't I bring myself to hate you guys?

Requesting Hayato sucking on Orochi's lactating tits like a baby or Orochi giving a nursing handjob to Hayato as he sucks on her lactating tits.

References for a nursing handjob if you didn't know what it was.
imgur.com/PgaV3nm,6p3i9b6,5cQPI72,kdToF7M,DyUfuci

seconding this

I had to write a paper on the subject of love/hate relationships, i worked with a universe of 300 people from different social backgrounds and ethnic groups and studied the results of their interactions, my conclusion is that nigga you gay.

It's because you've become so disconnected with the world that you're even disconnected from Cred Forums.

Drawthreads are where you'll spend the rest of your days.

Requesting Margaret lounging around in the Velvet Room with Caroline on one side of her and Justine on the other, hugging and rubbing up against her.

i know that feel. i turned my back on my own creative community because i prefer the company of the tards in this thread

sorry, didn't feel like doing the full body

Really cute

Requesting Blanche pounding Candela doggy style with a strap-on or Candela fucking Blanche with a strap-on in suspended congress position.

Because ZoE 2 was the better game? Even if the voice acting was somehow worse, the set pieces of the battles were great and amazing?

Aile from Megaman ZX
Pretty cute.

fucking loomis m8

I don't think you're wrong.

Actually I don't think I want to prove you wrong either.

Favorite deliveries time!

Requesting Saint Martha, on her knees, praying with all her heart and chest puffed out, worshiping her master's dick or salivating at her master's pussy with hearts in her eyes.

You better not be calling me retarded.

Labrys version please!!!

my post insinuates that there are tards participating in the threads, but not that everyone in the thread is retarded, and that they are preferable to the ones in my own medium

aside from the hand, what's wrong?

I'm the requester. Excellent job user.

>missed this until OR saw it and called attention to it
Goddamn, nice work.
now i'm wondering how many late deliveries for requests I've made over the last year that I've casually skimmed over

Is Makotofag on vacation?

the different tail design sets that one apart

Suicide. Blew his brains out and went to meet his waifu.

Hi! New to these threads.

Do any Cred Forums artists have online stores where they sell their art in poster form or things like that? I just went to my first video game convention (TwitchCon!) and I spent like $100+ on artist drawings and posters lol. I'm obsessed with 'em at the moment.

New

He comes...

Thanks user this looks great and you really so mimic the style well.

I love you guys.

thanks!