When was the last time you enjoyed vidya?

When was the last time you enjoyed vidya?

Played some Devil May Cry, so like 5 minutes ago.

Today

Last night while playing Gothic for the first time. It took a couple hours to get used to the controls and camera but so far it's a pretty cool game.

A few mins ago

Earlier today

>19 days left until Civ 6

Enjoying Destiny right now.

Today playing Castlevania dracula x with my snes.
Shit was cash until bats fucked pur shit up

*Bro not snes

I just finished up a session of Rock Band and now I'm playing Darkest Dungeon

I still hate video games

today, about 10 minutes ago testing out a newly installed game so i can come back to it later without installation/intro crap

stop forcing this shit, it's not gonna happen

>eats a burger filled with shit
>wonders why it tastes bad
>all burgers suck

About a year ago. I gave up vidya on my shitty-ass laptop for real-life productivity.

What am I forcing? Fun?

that fucking no name kid with the noose, don't play dumb

That'd be today OP. If you didn't enjoy it you'd do something else, right?

dont remember

Yesterday. Did some grinding today, but I didn't have fun. Maybe later.

Since I turned 18, my interest in video games has slowly declined. Now I'm 23 and the last bit of interest is almost gone. The only thing I play is kronos, and occasionally an old game from my steam library. No hate for those that still play every day, I've just found other interests. Don't be afraid to put yourself out there and try something new.

Why do people come here that don't play games? What do you get from this board?

Ni No Kuni.

But to be fair that was the only 50 hour period in the last ten years I didn't fantasize about killing myself.

Last year, when the Witcher 3 came out. That must have been the last hurrah because this year has been utter shite for games so far.

I used to be able to count the number of quality game releases each month with both hands. Now, I can only count the number of games I give a fuck about each YEAR with maybe two fingers.

Never. I secretly have hated video games my entire life.

When I played oblivion with about 300 mods 2 years ago

this should be a banner, it speaks for the entire board

Today with dead rising 2 otr.

>Rock Band, Darkest Dungeon
There is your problem

Yesterday

I went 9-0 flawless in Trials on with my bros.

Feels good to absolutely shit on a bunch of kids who are trying to get their flawless emblems and gold guns

playing Sm4sh with my gf

last night

Liam?

>tfw most of Cred Forums actually hates video games

Hey me too

I finished "Heavenly Sword" a few days ago and I loved it. I'm almost done with Child of Light and its great also.

PS Now on PC is amazing

waiting to be able to buy my pc and build it. till then i play what my laptop can run and i had fun playing half life earlier today.

the top panel describes Cred Forums and most of the straight while male online gaming community

Heavenly sword was surely a ps2 game made for ps3, but it still had some value.
Also poor roach, i wish we could see an epilogue where he's okay and loved by his father, didn't expect to have such empathy for that fat tard, but i did.

Today

Last night

whens the last time you enjoyed anything?

I just finished alien isolation. I found that game enjoyable.

When games were actually good back in the day

About an hour ago? I am replaying Arkham Asylum. It's fun.

I was expecting the "ill help you because he treats me bad" cliche but it didnt go that way and that felt good. The monologue in between chapters was great, the way King Bohan spoke and acted was very well done, and Kai acting mentally retarded/like a child because of PTSD really brought a fresh idea of what you can do with characters.

The fights with normal grunts was a bit boring and button mashy, but that fight with King Bohan at the end you really need to switch things up quickly and actually dodge a lot.

Some of the After Touch stuff did piss me off though but it was fun to do.

Inside. Lisa. Bloodborne. Hotline miami. Dark souls

you're absolutely right

/but Cred Forums will never admit it

stop projecting

BallisticNG is pretty fun.

Rimworld, 2 hours ago.

>that clip through the wall

Shit game fagmilia.