NO SHITPOSTING ALLOWED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4lJuuTGKczs
gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/74361972
pbs.twimg.com/media/CtsJPpwWYAAR4gj.jpg
image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/39/1475332804-abcv.jpg
twitter.com/Fotmhero1030/status/782230114465710080
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No shitpost but hey, I guess this is PC version right ?
youtube.com/watch?v=4lJuuTGKczs

yep

You already posted shit OP

>FFXV
>No shitposting

So no thread?

Remember to thank Tabata today, Cred Forums.

I foresee great shitposting to come of this thread.

>The world does seem large but it also feels quite segmented, it's very obvious if you picked a direction at random it wouldn't be long before you'd hit an impassable wall/cliff. Especially in the starting desert area.
>Florence's Stand By Me cover was playing on the pause screen (options, load, save etc not the equipment/skills screen)
>Prompto uses the phrase "totes adorbs" at one point. How about that millennial chutzpah.
>The guys find out about the invasion of Insomnia by reading the morning newspaper. This is really lame. In relation to where they are at the point, Insomnia is essentially just over a nearby hill, it is hard to believe they wouldn't have heard or seen any signs of an invading army going by. I wasn't invested enough in the guys, Noctis, Insomnia, Regis or their quest at this point so this rather pivotal scene lacked impact.
>The giant bird monsters called 'hurricanes' are cool although the aliasing on their wings is intense.
>The driving is very much on rails. If you just hold R2 and turn at the right time you'll be set. I tried forcing the Regalia off the road but it just kinda guides you back into place. It feels very clunky and slow as a result. If I end up playing this I'll more than likely be letting Ignis drive so I can look around.
>It doesn't take long for Noctis to get super angsty. One scene with Cor in a royal tomb sees him chuck a real tantrum: "What was my father thinking! What good am I! What did he expect me to do! I'm no king! etc. Eye-rolling stuff, couldn't dislike it more.
>This dude was in the third dungeon and was pretty tough. He kept one-shotting everyone with his quick slashes, the only way I avoided that was by doing the block parry thing. Basically hold square then quickly press circle when the prompt comes up. It was very frustrating having no control over my party and so they kept dying.

Where the FUCK did all of these Witcher shills come from

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME
THIS GAME WILL BE disappointing, like when something gets hyped and overproduced to death it never lives up to expectations regardless of what it's finally like. The devs are frantically scrabbling to make it "besto finaru fantashi evar" but by doing that they're only making things worse.

>After you see Insomnia has fallen with your own eyes, you have to meet up with Cor, who tells you about the tombs, then you have to get to Lestallum to check on Iris and find another tomb. That was essentially the narrative of the first four hours.
>Cor only joins the party for like 5 minutes max, between two Royal Tombs. Then he rocks up for a bit when you take on an imperial checkpoint on the way to Duscae.
>Cor and your friends all make a big deal about how far away Lestallum is and how you better fill up the tank etc. It was under 2 miles away, which admittedly was the longest drive I did in that session, but it was still weird. Also to get to the third tomb from Lestallum was an even longer drive and they made no mention of that fact. Perhaps nitpicky, but it took me out of it.
>Lestallum looks pretty cool aesthetically but it lacks soul. NPCs are lifeless, wandering around not saying anything, music was repetitive and the ambient sounds of a crowd felt out of place. Compared to the Witcher (I know people are probably sick of this comparison), its incredibly dull. Felt more like a town from Xenoblade in terms of dynamism.
>When you arrive Iris takes you on a tour which was a nice way to see the whole place but she herself isn't much of a character. She's very 'oh this is kinda like a date huh Noctis, tee hee'.
>Combat reminded me of Dragon's Dogma but also of action adventure games like Bayonetta etc. I'm not saying it was as good as either of those games, just that it's similar fundamentally. Combat could be confusing though, the warp strike wouldn't always lock on to where I wanted it to, which was possibly something I was doing wrong. Targetting in general felt a bit iffy.

best game ever ! every game that came out before and comes out after it is SHIT!! don't you dare like any other game than XV! XV does everything better than any game out there ! REEEEEEEEE

NOOOO PLEASE STOP

>Loading times varied from standard fare for an open world game on PS4, to between 1-2 minutes. These longer ones seemed to only happen between chapters, and when loading the game up from scratch.
>After around 2 hours and 40 minutes the game crashed. Just the one and only back to the dashboard.
>The game does not look good. I was sitting fairly close to a pretty big TV, but even forgetting that there's intense shadow dithering, aliasing to the high heavens (you've all seen the hair), texture and vegetation pop-in and on top of that the frame rate was incredibly inconsistent. I kinda just got used to the combat being a bit of a mess visually. It was often hard to tell what in the hell was happening.
>Moving the camera around somehow makes things worse.
>It's perhaps not the best way to explain this due to the size of this shot but I'd like to draw your attention to the shrubs in the upper left corner of this screen. When blown up to a decently sized TV, even at this close distance, those shrubs looked like sprites from Minecraft/Stardew Valley, and I swear I'm not being hyperbolic.
>Also I tried driving in 1st person and there was some bug (I can only assume) where everything looked pixellated and low-res when looking through the windscreen. Needless to say I refrained from using 1st person after that.

From your non stop shitposting bait images

This shit's hilarious

Nomura:
>Prince who sees the light of dying souls
>Motor driven sword as main weapon
>action driven physically influenced gameplay
>"too ambitious"
>most original nip vidya project in years
>a lot of blood, death and gothic related atmosphere
>Lore so deep it would have required 3 separate games

Tabata:
>sole development ambition is money
>neet weeb waifu bait even has an anime
>lazy neet prince, amerifat plumpto, weeb neet relatable
>invasion fight cut
>storyline butchered
>even a neet loser like you can have a blonde bride (luna) with forced royal wedding
>Launch event (FFXV Uncovered) was a fucking joke
>"lol muh weed, crystal meth & drugs" (aaron paul)
>mostly everything seen in 2011 & 2013 trailers cut
>muh skyrim open-world meme
>pandering lowest common denominator for maximum profit

How people keep defending this shit is beyond me

I see anti-kun's been revving up some blogs

both active threads are being shitposted at the same time.

MULTI THREADS SHITPOSTING

Of course you see it, otherwise you would be blind

How you keep posting the same shit constantly about a game you apparently don't like is beyond me. Don't you have anything better to do?

What was promised

>Big open world cities
>Gameplay like Advent Children
>Graphics like Advent Children
>A story based off of reality revolving around the goddess Etro
>Switchable cast of characters
>Cor as a playable character
>Road trip gameplay
>Clouds made using a procedural calculated real time engine
>The City of Insomnia
>A Shinjuku district in Insomnia
>Towns based off of real world architecture like Italy and Greece
>CGI tier graphics
>A release date shortly after FFXIIIs release
>Destructible environment
>A score made by the same composer that did Parasite Eve

What were getting
>Small Jrpg towns with a barren open world that will becom linear halfway through the game
>Gameplay like dynasty warriors with spamming and zero strategy and horrible controls
>Graphics that look worse then FFXIII
>A completely different story that was hated to the point a SE employee leaked it to the public
>Switchable characters now DLC
>Cor assists you for 5 minutes tops
>On rails driving
>Clouds that look like ps2 graphics
>The City of Insomnia that has been hyped up from the first trailer is not playable till the last part of the game
>Towns are empty and lack detail
>FF12 tier graphics with some ps3 models
>Being released nearly 3 years since the 3rd game in the FFXIII trilogy
>A non destructive environment
>A score and waste of resources to get Florence and the Machine
This game will be a critical and financial success, but it will always be a shit game.

You don't promise something and make a completely 180, it just makes you dishonest and untrustworthy. Fuck em, SE doesn't deserve my money

>cut/rewrite everything, spit in the face of everyone waiting since the Versus days
>have no direction ability, have to overhaul game system based on fan feedback several times like a clueless suit
>have no thematic vision, XV trailers are all empty mishmashes with no clear theme, in total contrast to the masterfully constructed Versus trailers
>start all sorts of stupid side projects from anime to a movie to phone games
>frame the title as Japanese console gaming's last stand
>completely shit the bed at the last E3 before release
>a month away from release, the game is so horrendous on the technical level that they have to delay it, despite holding a giant event celebrating the release date
This is gonna be one for the history books. I can feel it in my bones. They fucked up on everything there was to fuck up. No amount of delaying will fix this. They would have to start from scratch at this point.

I agree

How the fuck did KG manage to look worse than 2011 CGI?

Tabata should be fired.

>probably a fuck-expensive steak
>'it's awful'
uh huh

Tabata can't even do simple things right.

>xv shitposting thread actually dies because xv-kun is busy replying to shit in another thread
Really makes you think. It's almost as if he should justhide the posts like i always tell him to

Where is he now? There's no other shitposting thread up right now?

Its honestly seems impossible to me how they managed to make game look SO FUCKING GOOD. And it was just Xbone.
Holy mother of god.

Oh wait, there he is.

>le xv-kun meme because he likes the game XDDDD

The death of Final Fantasy

Why would you reply if it's not you :^)

absolutely

at least he knows how to ship a finished game

the nomura love on this board is straight up retarded. hes a character designer, nothing more, and not even a good one at that

Why does he look like one of those WWII anti-Japanese propaganda caricatures?

vs XIII was barely a proof of concept and didn't even exist as a playable game. I wish you dumb niggers would stop with this "Ten years game was morphed to shit lol" garbage when tthe game didn't even start actual development until like 2012 at the earliest.

>you have to be a nomura lover to like versus and see XV for the trash heap it is

Maybe you should stop hating anything that hast Nomura's name attached to it just because he butchered your husbando Cloud.

Maybe you should quell your Nomura hate boner and people might take you seriously.

arigato tabata-san!
totemo kuru desu ne

I'm hyped. Lets do it

>NO SHITPOSTING ALLOWED
What did OP mean by this?

Can't fucking wait

So the guy in the latest stream was level 65, and he's struggling fighting level 33 enemies (he got rank D at everything).
How is it possible to be so bad?

Nomura creates Cloud. Without Nomura there is no Cloud.

On that note, no, he didn't change shit. Cloud was always a stoic jerkass that hid his insecurities by...acting like a "cool" jerkass or just a plain dick until pushed into his save the world mode

Or enemies are damage sponges and the combat system is only good for 1v1

why does squareenix bring faggots that have not touched a videogame in their fucking lives to play in their presentations?
a both hands amputee can do better than these two nu males from earlier today

I've stopped questioning the motives of the video game industry. They are impossible to understand/justify

Now, they're just genuinely bad, it's clear from the video.
Consider the second guy, he's not using warping effectively, and is never blocking nor evading. He doesn't cycle through weapons either, doesn't make use of link-strikes, misses all QTEs, and he doesn't use magic well as he just hurts his team members.
Then the girl tells him he should focus on a single body part for the hunt, like for example the tusk or the tail, but he doesn't and just hits anything randomly.

From the stream it seems you equip the ring in one of the slots and it just does this weakening ability until the enemy dies.
I thought the ring was supposed to give access to multiple spells? Do you select which one when you equip?

I think that was said in an interview. The spell that they were using the stream was Death.

It probably lets you only use one at a time.

But we never see them specifically select death

They probably just had that one set up for the demo/stream. Don't think that hard about it. They had already said earlier that they had changed stuff around/removed things for the purpose of the stream.

The death demo was a recording which was cut and edited to show only the parts they wanted to show.

>death is endgame
So i can just kill all super bosses with it in a few seconds?

>kagari shitposting on her twitter with glitches

>xv-kun bringing it up out of nowhere on Cred Forums again

You're way too obsessed with her

It's the same person

No, Death just continuously takes life out of enemies and weakens them.
Enemies with a lot of HP will take a long time to kill with that, but it's still useful because it weakens them.

But that mech had 18k and was just gone at 12k

From todays footage i can clearly say that SE downgraded their game on purpose at Gamescom. No fucking way they can do this in 1 fucking month.
Current build compared to GC is like different generations of consoles.
Death magic cool as fuck tho.

It doesn't actually damage them, it just kills them over time. It's like the Exequy spell in Dragon's Dogma.

Death really shouldn't work on mechs in the first place.....

Muflaggin are you here, you fucking piece of shit? Go kiss Kagari ass ^)

True

Nah, the team had a worse looking game because they had like two months to get a pc build to work on PS4/X-One. Gamescom build was a shitty rush job which involved cutting features (even some they didn't need to cut) to make sure the game ran on consoles. The extra time from the delay helped significantly with this porting stage.

This impression is from an old preview build posted on neogaf after gamescom. Given the amount of changes made in the game, a newer preview is needed.

best girl (bit overpowered though)

You're really bored aren't you?

But she has no ass, she does have a nice rack though.

>best girl

hi

I didn't know Luna was in FF8

Moon is everywhere

lol. post impression of the last build. anti-kun is trying too hard

gamefaqs.com/boards/932981-final-fantasy-xv/74361972

So Stella is also in FF8?

Then actually post them instead of linking to gamefags

go back to gamefags if you love it so much haha faggot

I want them to release this new battle them and Aranea battle theme also. This is amazing.

Shimomura > Uematsu

For a guy that seems to hate Cred Forums and everyone in these threads a lot, he sure loves to come back here just to post names nad links from other websites

Shimomura=Uematsu
The OST is great, but i wouldn't want another one by Shimomura her OSTs have the tendency to go into samey territory

anti-kun is a lost cause, he'll be running a blade down his arm once the game comes out.

>death magic is an endgame magic
>ring has only death magic
>Nyx was using fire, lightning, and shield when accepted by the ring

What a failure of a game.

>Hello friends! I'm here to share my impressions with you today.

>So I got to play 1 hour of Final Fantasy XV today (2 30 minutes sessions), I played it on PS4 and it was a brand new build we haven't seen before.

>First of all, the game looks absolutely beautiful, really. You guys have to actually play the game before judging graphics.

>There's almost no popping anymore, the anti aliasing is good, the draw distance is good, looks like they added even more foliage, also looks like they improved the lighting. Here are some pictures (sorry for the bad quality, off-screen with a phone.)

>pbs.twimg.com/media/CtsJPpwWYAAR4gj.jpg
>image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/39/1475332804-abcv.jpg (bad quality but look at the foliage)

>I don't even feel like a need a PS4 Pro anymore, gonna stick with OG PS4. Also, they said during the last ATR that the Pro version will just be the PS4 version with 4K + HDR, so no thanks. Also, the game on PS4 was running at a solid 30fps, I didn't notice any drop even when fighting alot of enemies.

>Let's talk about the world, the world is MASSIVE and you can feel it instantly, I felt like an ant lost in Eos.

>Some events can happen when you're adventuring in the world, that Giant bird creature charged me at some point, it looked amazing. There was also a sandstorm at some point so you couldn't see much in the distance, it looked pretty cool and changed the atmosphere.

>The character interactions really impressed me, it's top notch and feels so natural. When you're driving or walking around in the world, they'll sometimes tell jokes, they'll discuss, they'll talk about the current quest, etc. It really made me feel like I was part of the group, like I was there.

Notice how you're the only one that gives a shit about the shitposts

>ring has only death magic
Source?

>I stood still for 2-3 minutes during chapter 0 just listen to the music and it was pretty damn epic, Shimomura is a god. They also added the names next to the characters when we see them for the firs time during chapter 0, small detail but it was maybe to make sure everyone knows it's Noctis & co when they play the game.

>Ok, the gameplay now. It's good, really good. Way better than Platinum Demo (and I loved platinum demo's gameplay)

>Everything is fluid, I could do alot of combos, swap weapons, etc. I was also able to use a gun in this build, the gameplay with the gun I had was pretty simple, you could just spam firing bullets and you could dodge in every directions while firing.

>The link-attacks are also amazing, they happen when one of the bros is close to Noctis and their animations are damn good, there are a ton of different animations it's crazy.

>And the combat is VERY satisfying, I loved it. And you know what? I WAS ONLY LEVEL 1. Can't imagine what we'll be able to do later in the game. I didn't have any problems with the camera, but I was only able to play outside, didn't go in a dungeon or anything.

>Oh yeah, on a side note, I went to Galdin Quay specifically to try swimming, but there was an invisible wall. I couldn't get in the water, but what I played was a demo so they maybe just disabled it for the demo, I couldn't rent chocobos either because it was a demo. I also try to go to Duscae but the route was closed (probably because you have to advance in the story before being able to go there.)

>There was a couple playing together in the beach, they were splashing eachother and laughing, it was cute.

>I didn't encounter any glitches or crashes or bug during my playthrough, they fixed some glitches that appeared in the last build like the invisible chair. (check the first screenshot I linked at the beginning)

Can she get an ability within the first hour of the game that allows you to kill any enemy and trivializes a 80-hour game?

Source: his ass

>I also saw what I think is the full Ascencion grid, there are 6 categories now, each catogery = 1 skill tree. Those categories are: Combat, Exploration, Techniques, Teamwork, Stats & Recovery.
>The ascencion grid seemed kinda big, and some abilities cost alot of AP. There's a limit break sort of ability for each character and they cost 999AP EACH.

>Can't remember much but i'll try to write some skills I read, I saw some sort of "flame" attack with daggers in the skill tree (costs 333 AP), there was also an ability that imbues your weapon automatically with the element your enemy is weak to.

>In the "Exploration" category, there was a skill that makes you gain AP when you camp, there was another one that makes you gain AP when you do long drives. In the "teamwork" category, I remember an ability called "Regroup", it regroups the party together in a "defensive stance" or something like that.

>Also, the "Airstep" ability is basically just the aerial combos thingy, we basically had infinite airsteps in Platinum Demo, there's no double jump. (#sadface), there was also an ability that makes you gain AP when you land an aerial attack (infinite aerial combos confirmed?!)

>But it looks like the last ability of each category costs 999 AP. One of them was "you can now equip 3 accessories" That's all I can remember for now, sorry.

>I also saw 2 new loading screens while playing: twitter.com/Fotmhero1030/status/782230114465710080

>But yeah. I loved what I played, I really think it will be one of my favorite games of all time, if not my favorite!

>Sorry if I made any English mistakes, i'm french. Just wanted to share my impressions!

>PC version
There is no such version.

Tabata himself said that they would essentially have to rebuild some parts of the game from the ground up to accommodate for the platform appropriately.

If anything this is either Pro footage or running on the dev kit.

My bet its just a standart PS4 devkit and since fucking event sponsored by XBONE they didn't show actual PS4 footage because of that.

If anything it's a dev kit because the prompts are blank. Why would it be pro footage. It doesn't really look any better than the PS4 screenshtos or the xbone footage

You just copied this shit from a neogaf thread you faggot

Source is the gameplay shown faggot.
>selects ring from wheel
>no option to choose which magic to use except death

Kek

Anti-kun is still on suicide watch?

So?
Which websites count and which not? The ones you dislike because your internet enemies post there?

Is the HD remaster of FF X worth it?
Was X-2 good?

You're the only one that posts this same sentence 100 times in each thread
Maybe you should just stop giving a shit like most people

Its clearly said Arcane magic in menu. I guess you smart enough to google which spells Arcane magic brings in previous Final Fantasies, right?

Yes
The story is meh at best, but the combat system is the best ATB system FF ever had

You're obviously very insecure about your hobbies

I couldn't even finish it, then again 10 always was one of the FF I didn't care for, almost as bad as IX.
Plus not being able to skip cutscenes even though I already knew the story front and back was a pain in the ass.
X-2 sucked.

Well, it's the Gravity/Drain/Death category, but it seems they combined all three effects into one.

>Helloo friends!

There is still alot of them:

Ultima
Syphon
Gravity
Drain
Death
Curse
Frog
Ruin
Imperil
Pain
Zombie
Imp

Ah the Novum guy has a chill XV channel. hes a Mega XV Shill lmao

Tales clone pls

and people was laughing at square use a in house engine insteady of unreal

Fuck off Muflaggin

For a guy that hates every fucking website out there you sure love going there and bring back info just to shit on the users over here

Yeah fuck you NeithOF

Sorry wrong guy, believe it or not there's more than one guy out there that knows who you're across multiple websites. I can tell you my name if that would please you

Whatever you say NeithOF

Keep living in your small world, how do you even work and earn money with that attitude

When will they make the gameplay good?

He's probably a NEET.

oh noes, you're right
I shall never be making the money like you do

No, i don't really earn that much, but it's enough to live comfortably. I'm sure one day you'll do the same when you acutally learn to interact with other people

Got me again NeithOF

Again, not that guy, but you can keep calling me that if that makes you feel any better. Since you clearly have a hard time controlling your emotions. Just let it all out

You're as gay as he is

That's fine, you can join in

tips fedora

You seem to have a hard time reacting to replies that are not filled with hate. I would say it's best if you take a few days off from the internet
You're at the point where you can do nothing but instult other no matter if their posts are good or bad. In your eyes everything turns into a shitpost

what the fuck even

Man, you're the greatest, NeithOF, such a nice guy.

Nice, maybe i'll get one too

Sorry not that guy, but thanks. I'm trying my best, quite the oppposite of you.
You'll understand one day when you grow up

>You'll understand one day when you grow up
You mean one day I can grow up to be as wise as you? How many years does that take, 60?
Damn.

Nah i'm not that old. I doubt i could even play videogames at that point. Don't worry it won't take too long

>On Cred Forums
>No shitposting allowed
You trying to play me like a fiddle?

Not able to play video games at 60? You plan on getting some kind of disability? My grandpa played games every now and then until he was almost 80. (Granted these were Sega Genesis games, but still)

That's good, then maybe i'll actually get to play Kingdom Hearts 3. I just doubt my reflexes are good when i'm that old. i can already feel it

Well, maybe they're have an easier mode for all the old time(r) fans, lol.

They're going to have a lot by the time it comes out, if ever.

Maybe i'll have a chip in my brain at that point, but that's probably only for the reach folks