Yoru no Nai Kuni 2

You're gonna buy their game, right?

R-right?

No, fuck off.

Pls do it for her.

Is there gameplay in her game?

Does that moon mean Nights of Azure? Because this looks like Nights of Azure just with different hair colors and clothes

Which one?
>tfw release December 22 and still no footage

If they put it on PC this time and apologize.

>replaced the servan system for a waifu system
Imokwiththis.jpg

It's an action rpg. The first was mediocre. 2nd may seem better, but it's not out yet.

Its is Night of Azure 2 m8.

Ah okay, seemed like it. Didn't play the first one, how was it?

new trailer or just screens?

Just screens for now.

I enjoyed the first one, even if combat got dull. I'll preorder this one as well.

Another crappy yuri game? I guess it's cool the first was low bidget enough to make a second but it's unlikely it will sell any better.

If I want to fap, there are better sources for it. If I want to play females randomly beating up mooks, there are better games for it.

>Firis, Yorukuni 2 and Blue Reflection soon after it
Age of Gust has begun.

Apologize for what?

If the Vita version gets localized this time. Fuck owning a PS4.

Vita version for the first was pure shit tho.

For not putting it on Steam? Sorry that I'm not eating shit.

PS3 version would've been fine too since I also have one of those, but even that didn't make it stateside and I'm not about to buy a console for lesbian titty vampires when I already have 2 machines that play most of the console in question's interesting games. It's just not worth the asking price.

So you wont eat shit unless it's on steam?

>Steam
>not eating shit

Character models are looking a lot better this time around. That's probably the perk of cutting the PS3 as the lead platform. Hopefully it comes with actual hair physics because that was one of the most jarring things in the first game, when Arnice would move her head and the hair would stick out.

>proving once again Knight > Priestess

>not picking threesome