Interesting Game Facts

Do you find it odd that Yoshi's are born with Shoes?

Did you know the moon can give you 3 1-UPs?

yeah and isn't it weird how Yoshi lays eggs even though he's a boy?

>born

bowser trapped him in his egg you dipfuck

he literally tells you 2 minutes into the game

Not really, I'm not autistic.

this guy paid attention

haha

I wonder if they can remove their shoes, or if they're part of their body. Just a thought, haha.

I know this isn't related to your yoshi thread at all but I need some help

my boyfriend broke up with me recently and I've just been so fucking depressed lately it's crazy I haven't left the house at all besides to go to school and work

he was my first boyfriend ever and I can't get him out of my stupid fucking head

idek why I'm even posting this in your thread I just needed to rant I guess

haha

nigga u gay

heh

>Odd

Literally how? Horses are born with shoes, why is it such a stretch Yogi would be?

Mandatory

ever wonder what his eggs smell like?

I wish I was
I have a lot of lesbian friends but I'm not attracted to them like I was with my ex boyfriend unfortunately

i'll be your boyfriend

Why do they come out as babies? Are they just malnourished as a curse and require food to return to their "normal" state?

ahaha

girls don't belong on 4chin

i'm surprised being on this website hasn't destroyed your mind already

you know what helped me when I was down? posting feet

desu I'm so desperate id probably take you up on that request

you live in the States? east or west coast?

Technically as you save Yoshi eggs from the castles in Super Mario World, eggs that hatch into babies appear.
So there are ones mixed with magically trapped ones by Bowser and actual child ones you're dealing with.

Central, Minnesota

Lol... I've been browsing this site probably longer than you, don't see what my gender has anything to do with it

yea a bit too far for me I live in newyork

Go post on /adv/, not here

Honestly user, it's just gonna take time.

Try to find something to completely consume your free time as well as your mind, binge on reading, games, tv, exercise etc or try something new.

Have a good cry when you need to.

Accept that your gonna feel shit for a bit but know that it'll pass.

this
has to do with it

if you're looking for love on this godforsaken website then you've definitely got some big issues to deal with. u should hit up a therapist or something

Haha

>first time you visit Jolly Roger's Bay in SM64 the sky is weird

>Riding Yoshi affects the music in Super Mario World

>Lavos's warriors in Chrono Trigger, Flea, Ozzie and Slash are references to Rock legends

Do you think Mario is freeing the toads when he breaks the bricks or literally killing them?

I wasn't planning to fap today...

yes you are

>Lavos's warriors

yea I know that my negative feelings will leave eventually, and that I shouldn't let them affect any of my decisions right now
I just needed to vent I guess

I've been through the therapy process it isn't for me

Jesus christ how horrifying

oh shit

The Toads that were turned into brick blocks are the brick blocks that give mario items.

Wow, neo-Cred Forums sure is shit. This may be bajt but the fact that people that are posting are asking for feet and giving advice is gay. Get the fuck off the board you thirsty losers. And no one gives a shit about your problems. You can find another bf is 10 seconds

I'm on West coast too lazy to find a gf so please be my gf if on West coast.

post some pics of those teetees

it'll make u feel better

i'll even give you some compliments

I can't tell if this is coordinated trolling or if there are really 15 year Olds this disgustingly pathetic.

LONDON

Venting is good.

If it makes you feel any better last break up I had resulted in the selling my business, flying around the world and going full hobo it in the middle of buttfuck nowhere in the Yukon.

i live in new york ill be your boyfriend

unless you live at or north of albany

>remove the shoes
you can see Yoshi's feet with no skin, but with muscle and bone showing. It's extremely painful for Yoshi, which is why he keeps them on.
>Yoshi is never going to take off his shoes ever again

Did you know there's only one moon per each major set of levels of the game and they stay collected until you reset?

>bowser traps yoshi in egg
>yoshi traps others in eggs.
its an endless cycle

Women are so fucking terrible. Why does your kind love making things about them? This is a yoshi thread.

>>>/r9k

she's gone now

probably went to kill herself or something, too bad since i was kind of hopeful for tit pics since she was so desperate

He's freeing them from the pain of existing

(Maybe)

nice blog

>Lavos's warriors in Chrono Trigger, Flea, Ozzie and Slash are references to Rock legends
I don't know why you consider this is a big deal. Pretty much half of modern Japanese media contains some sort of rock or western pop reference.

>Mario, the hero of the story (maybe)
Really makes you think

They were changed to reference rock icons in the localization

in the jap version they were named after condiments

That's slightly more interesting.
They pulled the same thing with the Mavericks in MMX5

>Riding Yoshi affects the music in Super Mario World
everyone knows this though

yeah, definitely one of those examples of good localization

As said, the item blocks are the one that were once toads, and you can't break those.

If you go further in the manual, you'll find a mention of how toads will help you on your way by giving you coins and helpful items.

Arent the condiments named ones the three sages?

nah, they were named bosch, gash, and something else. I don't think their names were meant to reference anything. they got changed to be named after the three wise men in the US release for some reason.

I liked the ozzie/slash/flea name change but i wish woolsey would have left them alone

>cycle
What goes around comes around

haha who would actually buy something like that and where

how deep does this lore get

The seventh Star Child Yoshi born at the end of Yoshi's Island DS is the same one at the beginning in that pic in World.
This Yoshi is reconizes Mario in Super Mario RPG, and is the same Yoshi throughout Sunshine, Galaxy 2 and various spinoffs like Kart or Tennis.
I think he also recognizes Mario in M&L PiT, (I don't remember if he was in SSS)
The green Yoshi Mario met as a baby is probably some old geezer.

>is the same Yoshi throughout Sunshine
Sunshine had its own Delfino breed of Yoshi that couldn't swim

wow how fucking awful goddamn furfags need to die

now tell me where I can get one

>An object of life creation is also an object of entrapment
Really makes you think.

Are you just making this up?
That thing about THE Yoshi being in sunshine is kinda shady.

not him but there is a Yoshi that does seem to know Mario in some games that would imply that it's usually the same one from World.

It being Sunshine Yoshi like said
wouldn't work though.

And I guess it would make sense to assume that star child grew up to be that Yoshi.