You have 10 seconds to name 1 good, active online multiplayer game that exists in 2016

You have 10 seconds to name 1 good, active online multiplayer game that exists in 2016.

Just 1.

gta online obviously.

Splatoon

GTA online you lose op

Splatoon

Rainbow Six Siege.

Nope, that's shit.

All shit

CS

Splatoon.
Smash 4.
Pokken Tournament.
Mario Kart 8.

Battlefield 4
although Cred Forums is just going to shit on this as they don't play games or know about communities, just have hunches of them after watching youtube vids and trolling the players. seriously why make threads like this? you know its just going to be a shitpost fest. this day and age on Cred Forums it's just normal to be a troll. i highly doubt anyone under the age of 28 has been apart of a nice, legit online community.

Doom.

Squad

I could name plenty but you know what? Your bitch ass is just going to say they are all shit and that everyone has bad taste in games. Go be an attention whore somewhere else asshole.

Real talk tho runescape is still fun.

Rocket League

Rs is fun but the PK and pvp community is pure cancer man. there is no defending that, they have not changed since they were 12 doing the same shit. also they have unsaid pvp rules that if you dont abide by they wont even fight back and just tele out of wildy or etc. they ruined pvp for that game. id say 1/3 the rs community is good. the other ones are beggers, scammers, and fags who think grinding for 30 hours straight means you have skill in the game

>splatoon
>shit

okay.

Xenoblade X

Counter-Strike series, almost all entries are active in multiplayer and at least decent

guaranteed under 21 and friends use him for his stuff

Call of Duty 4 and World at War on PC. That's two games.

Both games are far from dead and kick the shit out of their console versions.

EU 4

you forgot mw2

Well edgeville puking is cancerous shite you got that right. I play rs3 to enjoy a more competitive pvm experience and I play 07 a lot for bounty hunter and duel arena, both the pking and pvm community are vastly shit besides a small margin of friendly players. Nicest thing about prifdinas and max guild is you don't have shitty little cb 3 skillers thinking they are cool for earning 13m fletching xp.

>matchmaking only

Dropped like Godzilla dropped MUTO