Games you need a high IQ to enjoy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mine craft

HAHAHAHA

Sage homie

Why, yes.
Playing retarded is only fun when your brain is adequately endowed, I agree.

Wait a minute...

youtube.com/watch?v=l_u18_BKczg

two words, Under Tale.
This game is so deep and emotional that only smart people will understand

I would disagree with you on the "only smart people" part.

>a game with multiple causality errors, paradoxes, and a plot filled with contradictions

I think you mean games you need a low IQ to enjoy.

I have obviously higher IQ than you so all your opinions are considered wrong

hol up...

SMART

lets be honest, you need a high IQ to maintain the kind of denial that would be required to enjoy infinite

stupid normies would just play it and forget it

I find the gameplay fun to just run through, but the story is all kinds of fucked.

bloodborne for sure

Now this has to be trolling. Your a retard if you unironically enjoy that game.

>"You're actually the bad guy. AND the good guy. You're every big bad and protagonist in every timeline. Killing you somehow kills all of them, which makes no sense. But we're gonna go with that because FUCK IT OUR WRITERS ARE TIRED OR SOME SHIT!"

This game's ending is literally the dumbest shit that anyone could pull out of their ass.

Don't forget the fact that the DLC directly contradicts the ending of the game.

>atheism is cool
>christians are evil
>have abortoins!

I bet 500 bucks a jew wrote that game

I almost had to quit at this part of the game because I got stuck on this puzzle for so long. They really should have shown that pressing X rang the bells instead of just assuming I'd know that pressing X would make the bells ring.

Yup.

i guess a high IQ could be required to write your own ending that makes actual sense

>posting an actual good DLC in a shitposting thread

>betting money on something you know will win
kike detected

I used a time machine to play it in the future and it's a cerebral game that tickles my brain.

>high IQ
>Cred Forums pass since 2016
Guess you didn't enjoy it then.

You should take that roast out of the oven before it gets anymore burned.

CIA MEME
JEWS

I BET A PROPAGANDISTS CAME UP WITH THAT IMAGE

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.4

runescape

>That card puzzle
Really made me think

Normies actually think this.

Nothing to see here goyim, now play your completely agenda-free video games and HAVE FUN, because that's the point of vidya, right goy?

>353590892 (OP)

>see thread
>FFS, this guy doesn't deserve any (you)s with weak bait like that. Gonna post and deny him th-
>he's already got over a dozen

God damn, do you shitters just give your (you)s to fucking anybody?

Fucking Cred Forums welfare culture. You all deserve the shit society you're making.

Seriously, what are you supposed to do here?

ring the scroll bell once, key bell twice, sword bell twice
t. 200 IQ person
its ok u didnt get it

You know the funny thing is, I completed the game and I can only remember the first two hours and the ending. Everything else was completely boring.