Anyone else been playing this recently?

Anyone else been playing this recently?

Other urls found in this thread:

bl2142.co/
youtube.com/watch?v=2LR-Dr_q_TY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

I prefer 2142. Already put 30+ hours in it since the revive.

The games didn't age too bad imo, they play much better than the current turbocasual iterations.

I wanted to play 2142, but then I found out you can't retrieve your old account thanks to Gamespy having all that information, which was shut down forever ago.

it's up again

what's the website?

2142 is unfortunately still fucking miserable. The netcode was never good. And I'm too old now to put up with its bullshit. Titan Mode is a horrorshow.

battlelog.co

JESUS CHRIST, NIGGERRRRR
IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO FLY THE CHOPPER DON'T USE IT AHHHHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, Battlefield is shit. I'm glad BF2 & 2142 got revived so people can see for themselves that those games just became memes after Gamespy shut down and in fact the franchise has never been good.

How is someone supposed to get better then?

wait
do I want to play this
or do I prefer 2142?
bl2142.co/

Sorry to disappoint you, but they are still good. They obviously aged, especially with the controls feeling clunky compared to modern shooters, but back then they were top tier shooters.

LMAO FLYING CHOPPERS IN SP MAYBE?

>it's up again
what is? gamespy?

Go play single player or an empty server, you retard

That teaches you basic controls, but nothing like proper situational awareness, fighting against other helis etc.

single-player mode

I actually think the controls are still pretty good. I usually change other games to match BF2. Maybe it's just habit

If you have zero mastery of the basic controls, you're going to get shit on every single time by somebody competent. I would even argue that until you can reliably do flips/barrel rolls in all 3 choppers you are in no shape to be dog fighting anyone.

yeah, but I've seen some people take-off and do some weird flip and crash. Stupid fucks

the game attracts a ton of third world monkeys since it's free and runs on every crap pc

there also seem to be a lot of cheaters

why is this downloader so comfy

I'm a third world monkey and i played the sp mode before jumping on the mp.

>Playing yesterday
>Spawn in transport
>Pilot tries to land in the enemy titan hangar
>Again
>Again
>Again
>Transports full of people being slammed into the forcefield over and over again

I'm gonna go do this too because you didn't tell me what to do in your post.

2142 is really good at making you die in the dumbest ways possible
>jump out of a moving vehicle
>die
>trip over a pebble
>take massive fall damage

Wish I had time to play. Too busy working, looking for a better job, and hating myself.

2142 is garbage, was never good and is the worst BF game.

You wait until the Titan's force field is down and then land on the back of it. The front with the heli hangar always keeps a shield on that instakills enemies.

battlefield play4free is the worst bf game

Hardline is the worst BF game

Not even close

You're right, play4free and heroes are the worst, Hardline is a close third.

wtf this game sucks

I've never played Play4Free, but Heroes was pretty fucking atrocious.

play4free was just a straight up cheap cash grab completely pay to win shittier version of battlefield 2

haha you fell for the malware

It's not as good as I remember.

use the torrent to download

Better than I remember desu

SOH V5

>not playing superior PR

youtube.com/watch?v=2LR-Dr_q_TY