Anyone ever get a good pre-order bonus?

Anyone ever get a good pre-order bonus?

Pokemon Colesseum bonus disc is the GOAT

I can't believe this is real.

Portait of ruins pre order bonus

when the first mystery dungeon games came out, I paid $70 and received blue rescue team, a cute squirtle plush with a scarf, a strategy guide, and a DS lite

yes, you read that correctly. $70 on pokemon center

200 POTIONS

does anyone else only use pokeballs to catch things or am I autistic?

yes

If you preordered MW2 at gamestop in my area they gave out $20 gift cards to this local pizza joint

That was pretty cool

>pre-order game and get pizza-money
>game has a race that greatly values pizza to the point of valuing it over money

Xenoblade's lore is deeper than even the ocean.

did they do this on purpose

I'd assume so. Pizza isn't something you put as a pre-order bonus without good reason.

All the other ones look gross.

Pshhh, I use Dusk Balls because they're cooler and more powerful.

I got a $50 gift card from Gamestop because they illegally removed some advertisement insert from within the packaging of my Deus Ex: HR PC preorder.

The effect is cool

I try to use the one that best matches the color scheme of the pokemon inside of it.

This is at least more meaningful than that 200 potions bullshit.

>Australian
>Preordered Sun from EB games
>Get to have a badge, steel book and a poster

Good thing I'm not an UStard

>tfw preorder bonuses in 2016 are mostly just dlc codes that come in all new copies

Whatever happened to cool bonuses? Best thing I ever got was the OOT/MQ disc that you got for pre-ordering Wind Walker, I think. Pretty fucking sick.

I try to use premier balls whenever possible.

They have to be parodying themselves at this point.

Premier, Timer, and Dusk balls are the best.

200 Pokeballs is at least an improvement from 200 potions. Whoever that that was okay should be fucking fired.

I do to, I like the challenge of only using pokeballs

Who;s going to keep using pokeballs when you can get great and ultra balls, or any other kind of ball? With 200 potions, you can at least have a bunch of healing items for topping off before a gym leader or something.

I usually only use Pokeballs.

I might use non-standard Pokeballs if I happen to be dealing with a legendary with a very low catch rate.

In which case, I might use Ultra Balls, Timer Balls, Dusk Balls (if they're in a cave or it's night-time), Net Balls (if they happen to be Water-type), or Quick Balls (if they're one of those runaway legendaries).

they're also friends of the darkness... like me...

Here in Brazil we never got the 200 potion deal, instead we got a neat-o fabric map of Kalos.

Pleb spotted

Catch everything in pokeballs, no matter what

We don't have to pay an arm and a leg for our games

How much do you pay in game there in the US?
Here in Brazil the preorders costed 36 (XY), 45(ORAS) and 61(SuMo) dollars.

for 3ds games its usually $40 for new games

So, it was actually cheaper here in brazil when the games were made here.

Fuck yeah, Premier Ball master race.

There's the steelbook edition on Amazon.

I got a good post-order bonus for Deus Ex:Human Revolution. By delaying my order for a year, I got the non-buggy version for much less money.

>People actually pay more money for the privilege of beta-testing.

I actually do use these because I typically play at night and in that situation they are the most effective balls.

Do these do anything or are they just a different colour pokeball?

You know what would be cool? Something like a free year of pokebank, or a cool pokemon that you'll otherwise have to wait 2 months for the bank transfers to get. I can't fathom why they keep doing pokeballs.

I try to catch all my pokemon in different balls/balls that fit them
ie: I'll catch a Zubat or a Dark Type in a Dusk Ball, a powerful or tough-looking pokemon in an Ultra Ball, my first pokemon I catch in the wild in a Premier Ball, a Bug Type in a Net Ball, etc...

I get super autistic about Pokemon and I will not apologize for it

>brazil
but, you don't have nintendo products there

They are just different-colored Pokeballs.

>I get super autistic about Pokemon and I will not apologize for it
You're still not as bad as those people who seriously breed for perfect IVs and natures, while training for specific EVs.

>most of these people don't even participate in tournaments

Nintendo stuff is imported since forever.

Except on short time that gradiente made GCs here. Not a big deal, but stores keep selling Nintendo stuff, or at least the popular stuff.

I work at the nintendo distribution factory for north and south america and I can confirm that orders really do get sent to brazil, but there is a huge problem with the government seizing the shipments and selling them on the black market.

>Games are printed on zona franca.
>Still cost 200 bucks.

That shitty ass dub don't justify the price dammit.

what

PS4 and xbone well as 360 games are printed on North part of Brazil. Microsoft also build Xbones and 360s there.

But the prices are still jacked up.

Some games get dubbing such as MKX, by "insert someone famous in brazil". They are pretty shitty.

Ah, that sucks. No reason except for greed.

Brazil have shitty ass import taxes, shit can hit here up to 100%+ easy.

And high dollar price don't help in any shit. But If I remember a lot of people used canada imports here for Nintendo stuff or Eshop.

>throws Dusk Ball behind you
>psssh...nothin personnel...kid...
>SCYTHER

THAT'S ALMOST AS GOOD AS 200 POTIONS!

I'm a balltist, shits gonna match its pokeball. That's why my Salamance's are both in great balls.

I use em a lot cause I tend to play at night, or because all the annoying shit to catch like legendaries live in caves.

Is it bad that i was hoping for something like to happen again just for the comedic value?

POKÉBALL SELLER

To be fair, we get that kind of shit because NoA is jewish as fuck when comes to LE.

At least this time there is a steelbook case. Japan get figures.

But If I remember, pokemon games aren't region free on 3ds?

>TFW bought exactly 200 potions in post game and refuse to use them just to pretend I got the bonus.

The UK ones come with a steelbook and figure of the mascot pokemon, seems nice enough

the gamecube zelda games got the OOT master quest/zelda collection thing

Why the fuck do they even bother? I'd rather get nothing for pre ordering both games than a code for 200 Pokéballs. Who the fuck even uses Pokéballs after your party is full for the first time? At least potions are useful for Pokémon with low base HP.

Why the fuck would I pre order both games anyway? They're the same fucking game. They just want more money for literally nothing. A steel bookcase isn't worth 80 fucking dollars.

this, it had fire emblem items and jirachi and a double dash demo I think? It was awesome

>Who the fuck even uses Pokéballs after your party is full the first time?
People who play online?

You also get to see this hottie, don't you?

So was that rumor of different versions having different villain teams unfounded or what? I don't want to fight the cool scientists.

The cool bonuses are locked behind "Limited Edition" copies.

Then again, wasn't Mewtwo free for early Smash 4 adopters?

That was a neat little bonus.

>Diamond and Pearl came with neat carrying pouches for the DS
>HG/SS came with the pokewalker
>nothing but DLC codes starting with B/W

B/W and B/W2 also had silly shit like the codes for previous gen's starters only came with versions of the game released later, so people who bought it on launch got screwed over.

Yes, there were actually people who thought he wouldn't be available for late adopters either.

>Why the fuck would I pre order both games anyway?
Don't wanna buy both, that's you prerogative. Nothing wrong with buying one game.

>A steel bookcase isn't worth 80 fucking dollars.
To people who are buying both games anyway (again, their choice), they would lose less money this way.

You think that's weird?

I don't buy items. I only use what I scavenge. Most games I catch less than 20 pokemon.

>Why the fuck would I pre order both games anyway?
It's not too crazy to imagine you and someone else might both want the new Pokemon game and be willing to settle for one version each. Siblings, friends, whatever. The real question is how do you decide who gets the 200 repels or whatever the fuck they decide to offer, because I doubt they'd have two codes.