E
N

>crossbell will never come out

>no lewding
>posts harem

In Japanese? Probably September 28th.
In English? Probably 2033.

>Rules: No lewding

The tension is unbearable. I don't know about nips in general but people on Nico are getting crazy.

Will we ever see Walter or Luciola again?

Luciola has cameo in Ao.

Walter hopefully never
Luciola yes

You can allegedly play as them in Akatsuki, provided you shell out for the Bracer Coins needed to get that far.

Canonically? Maybe some day. They're alive, at least.

aw, Walter is cool though

>Renne
Lucky bastard. My best gacha result probably Riese. Then again falcom fuck you for making that a browser game.

Falcom didn't make it though. Userjoy Japan developed the game.

Other than Renne I pretty much exclusively get Kyle, Grant, and Deen, so otherwise all I have are the promo characters who are rapidly falling behind. I don't even know why I'm playing this bullshit.

Falcom approved it, and apparently it's canon or so i heard.

Daily reminder that this series is fucking garbage

>tfw kiseki becomes a full time gacha series

The gameplay is bullshit. Long dungeon with annoying enemies, limited item storage, hard to progress without 6 starts characters, stuck in main story with annoying requirements, fuck this game.

I think you're actually farther than I am, but I haven't been trying very hard since the game is dumb and I don't know moonrunes.

I still agree with pretty much everything you said though. Even my five-stars are having serious trouble and I don't even have the money to upgrade four-stars. I'm pretty much just fishing for the Day 28 ticket now hoping I get someone who isn't shit.

oh whoops fucked up bad

Was responding to this and meant to respond to the other post with a mourning image but forgot because I was distracted by Akatsuki's badness.

Wait Luciola is alive? I thought her 'death' in SC was a fine ending to her story.

Guess it doesn't really matter in the end.

So? Falcom approved Xanadu Next on N-Gage (developed by another company), and that came out before the Windows game. Didn't hurt Falcom in the slightest.

Not like she's relevant in later games.

She was holding back even toward herself.

Yeah she probably should've stayed dead but ah well. Especially if the series goes the route it's looking like it might.

You can say she is dead mentally.

Posting best girl

Question for you guys.

Do magic users actually benefit from Action orbs or is it just wasting a slot?

Casting your arts early never hurt you, so yes.

>ywn play vidya with hatsuuu

:(

So she ever "die" if you don't use Schere in that fight?

Action is good on everyone.

Does she ever "die" anyway? I always assumed by the bell effect that she wasn't even really there, just another illusion :^)

Or someone saved her. I don't think you need crazy theories about this, because Campanella was also there.

One of the scenes in 3rd directly deals with immediate aftermath of SC and Bleublanc says Luciola went "missing"

best girl

There is an even purer healer girl.

At Chapter 6 of CS1 and its definitely not as bad as I was expecting considering the somewhat negative reception it got way back when.

Kind of on the easy side outside of the solo fights though since anything that isn't resistant/immune to delay might as well be a glorified punching bag to Rean.

Story feels like FC LN Edition which is okay although certain characters might as well be glorified NPCs (Emma, Fie).

I'll probably go with Rean/Alisa/Laura/Emma/Jusis/Fie as my final party.

The best at being a cuck.

The face of a man who can't headpat anymore.

Yeah, CS1 has some red flags at the start. The high school setting and generic looking anime characters, but it doesn't take too long before you realize there's a lot more to them.

The high school ended up not being a problem since you spend most of your time doing work similar to the Bracers and the SSS anyways. The problem is that CS1's main party is too huge and none of them are written particularly well. Combine that with the pacing for chapters being too rigid and it's clear why some people were turned off.

God I hate this "You can romance any girl" harem shit that's been going around. The Tita/Agate Olivier/Schera and Joshua/Estelle interactions were some of the biggest reasons the writing was so strong in the originals yet this setup requires you to cut any romantic/sexual tension between any of the characters but the MC and the females.

>Elliot
>Pure

He's probably been pressured into sex more times than we can count by predatory classmates.

He probably wouldn't even know what they were asking him to do.

Besides, everyone in Class VII is interested exclusively in Rean and Mint's probably less aware than Elliot is.

>Do random shit
>Do sidequests
>Go to schoolhouse
>Do miniboss
>Field study
>Boss fight at the end of the last day

Hope you remembered to talk everyone everywhere after every major cutscene otherwise you're going to miss out on a bunch of shit.

I don't mind the first part but the last part grinds my gears in CS1.

I decided to do an A0 rank run for CS1, and it's so draining at times that I'll have to wait a while before starting CS2. Thankfully I'm still loving the lore side of things even if I don't care for most of the characters.

You can basically remove half of CVII and you probably wouldn't even notice the difference plot wise. Some of them are just there so you get quartz line and gameplay variation before the game loses its difficulty.

>Kloe got a costume change for the very final chapter
>Olivier immediately changes back to his regular outfit

I was a bit disappointed he didn't keep the prince attire.

I want to GAPE that boypussy.

If this fan translation of Zero will be really released in December, is it worth playing it alone without any chance of Ao in years to come?
I don't want another cliffhander with years to wait like with FC

Yes, its mostly self contained.

It's just as bad in FC and SC.

There's so much missable shit, it's ridiculous. A lot of it is in the second to last chapter where you have to run around the entire country again.

There's also some little scenes you can see too. Like how if you go in the church in Rolent during that chapter, you can see the couple you helped out earlier in the game getting married.

Also, during this chapter, if you climb up the towers again, there are special enemies at the top that will drop VERY useful gear. There are four of them, each give 50 points in a certain stat, as well as increases speed and move quite a bit.

Don't even get me started on the nonsense you have to do to get the ultimate weapons.

I appreciate secrets, but FUCK are there are ton. When there are so many, it feels like not getting them means missing out on giant chunks of the game.

>Want the ultimate weapons or the good shit
>I hope you remembered to autistically talk to every NPC otherwise you're very likely going to fail the NPC book medal

I probably won't even get the ultimate weapons in my current run of CS1 but I can probably make up for those by making good quartz set ups.

So what MQs should I use at the end of CS1? A lot of the good ones seem mage oriented.

>no lewd
Unnaceptable.

uh..

Loewe is cute

CUTE

Beryl is the grandmaster, calling it now.

yeah, they're hardly necessary. I just wish I could've gotten them in FC or SC.

But in order to get them, you need to collect certain items. Items that have NOTHING to do with anything.

You pretty much have once chance of getting them, and are almost always given out by just random NPCs. Sometimes NPCs way, way out of your way.

Still, I find RPGs significantly more enjoyable to play without a guide. So I had to bite that bullet.

Force (CP), Brave, Vermillion (damage), Falco, Raven (dodge tanking, speed), Murakumo (crits), Angel (keeping your support alive), Moebius (making your support an excellent item buffer).
Emblem's for item grinding, and Juggler's alright on Machias for status ailments.
The only good mage ones are Pandora > Criminal > Mirage in that order.

Is Aries as usable in CS1 as it is in CS2?

>forgetting Aries
Elliott just chills with full hp/mp 100% of the time thanks to that shit. and maelstrom has a delay of like 8

Yeah, it's relatively the same, up to LV4 so far, with enhanced stats.

I like Pandora's big numbers, but then again, I went entirely physical in CS1 and rarely use Emma for her one Lost Art per battle in CS2.

What is it?

page 10 bump

Rean's power was described as 鬼の力.

Oni became Ogre.

>In Buddhist stories, the oni has enormous strength and endurance, and are accomplished fighters. Some are even sorcerers.
>Their role in Hell is to punish the wicked and the sinners, a task which they fulfill with great mirth and relish. When on Earth, they are not particular, but some have been dutiful in prosecuting their targets.

>There is Japanese saying which goes "the child who looks different from their parents is the child of an oni"

Are you ready for Cold Steel 3's Punished Osborne?

Crow is a pretty cool dude

How would you feel if this was made before CSIII?

Educate thyself, though CS2 has some difference
gamefaqs.com/ps3/694913-the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel/faqs/72988

tl;dr Every action's delay - including casting Arts and the recovery time after - is based on a base delay value that's divided by your current SPD
Check for yourself how an Art's cast time changes when you put on SPD-increasing gear or use a buff

So Laura or Alisa?

Emma

>Fie and Rean
HA-HAYAI

Alisa tries to threaten people into voting for her!

People vote for her to fuck off!

>cs2 dlc outfits
>alisa gets her mahou shoujo outfit
>laura gets a white dress
>rean gets his edgy chuuni shit
>no catgirl fie outfit

fuuuuuck

Who's Grant?

This guy.

On a side note, is it cannibalism if Rean eats human flesh?

Mobage when? I believe in Falcom. They can make a mobage that actually has good game play. I believe in them.

Can we help Laura fill Demon Ogre Rean's dark soul with light?

I'll have to train up Raven then. Scepter was glued on Fie for easy sepith farming.

That's Alisa's job. Laura's job

Who's the worst character in Trails on a whole?

Josette.
She's probably the worst character in combat in both games that she was playable in.

I want to beat Machias "gas the nobles" Regnitz to a bloody pulp.

Watch it user, he might shoot up Thor's

best boy

>Vermillion Apocalypse has 1000 weapons
>Rean beats him up anyways.

Rean's theme song youtube.com/watch?v=XArx0ASwyDc

"I could beat you up even if you had 1000 knives"

>The only good mage ones are Pandora > Criminal > Mirage in that order.
But that's just wrong. The most important thing for a mage is the AT delay reduction. So yes Pandora and Criminal are the best but right after them are Aries, Aegis, Wing, Katze and Angel. Aegis is the weird one since it's actually better to build it around Adamantine Shield first, then damage second.

it doesn't matter anyways. 1 taurus + Domination S-Craft with Laura and 1 Criminal + Sol Eruption + the x2 to first magic attack quartz and everything dies.

Final Boss took 250k+ damage from Laura Alone

>tfw 2 delay Luminous Ray and 1 delay Firebolt with no recovery
Nightmare Loa Erebonius didn't even get to move with how fast Emma and Alisa were casting.

CS1 has a damage cap.

bleh didn't check the context. I was going on CS2. CS1 was Delay:The Game for me.

am I the only one that thinks Joshua is pretty