What does Cred Forums think?

What does Cred Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundboard.com/sb/sound/306376
youtube.com/watch?v=mQz-tPmB3j0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

ANCIENT CHIESE SECRET

Can't fucking wait, there hasn't been a bad Shadow Warrior game.

Just bought Classic Redux for 1(one) dollar on Steam(offer ends today), my dick is diamonds that the level editor is functional.

Guns look like they actually do damage now. Bu tI hope to god they remove those stupid dps numbers.

I just bought it on steam, i played the first game it was ok

This looks like a massive improvement tho

procedurally-generated content and the loot system are what got me hyped. 4 player coop is a big plus

Its random not procedural. BIG difference. Still a good mechanic though (random generation that is).

I'm looking forward to it.
Saw many time Cred Forums comparing it to blunderlands and I agree, because borderlands w/o cuck and randy can be a decent a game.
Plus, I liked Shadow Warrior 2013.

My nigga, it was surprisingly fun. And fast.
soundboard.com/sb/sound/306376

Im looking forward to it but both my friends dont like it because of the loot system, to each their own i suppose

Shadow Warrior 2013 was a sleeper hit, and this a game is only 36usd as of now which is a really good price for the game

>Its random not procedural. BIG difference
lol no there isn't you fucking moron

good game

the loot system is one of the cooler things in this game so far.

Looks very stylish, and I like the increased verticality in the maps, but this:

>procedurally-generated content and the loot system

is making me really uninterested. You can only take so much RAWR HARDCORE EXTREME IN YOUR FACE ACTION WAVES OF COMBAT AND GORE before it gets dull and you realize there is no pacing or interesting structure to the levels. Maybe the game is not like that, but it has me worried.

This one also shows the HUD and the weapon upgrades at 10:04.
I'm struggling to understand if weapon damage is fixed for every weapon or not.

Forgot video youtube.com/watch?v=mQz-tPmB3j0

>procedurally-generated conten
wait wait wait WHAT. Is this for the single player campaign, or some other game type? On-the-fly content generation is almost always a recipe for mediocrity, especially for a series like Shadow Warrior.

I've already bought it.
Bought another copy for my gf.
Exciting.
The first remake was great. The reduxes were great. I liked Hard Reset too.

I'm expecting great things and more Wang.

i see what you mean, i like well thought out levels that take thought, not just some program slapping together areas and expecting you to navigate them. Witht that said it think its not a in your face as we think, it might be pretty tame and only affect some open areas with plenty of mobs

its for singleplayer. no one is really sure how much it will affect the level design e.g: fully generated or only select areas

It just looks so boring. Or the player showcasing it sucks.

Can't wait to get a little Wang

It only comes in large

The reboot also looked boring, but it was a lot better when I played it myself.

Guy sucks, definitely not going fast at all or dodging all that much.
It plays differently with competent players.
It's quite possibly on lower difficulty settings too.

I think it's just there's multiple weapons of a type that gives them different elemental damages, but this is just based on seeing certain enemies having resistances to things.