Where were you when Cred Forums as we know it died?

Where were you when Cred Forums as we know it died?

he said supporting, nigga made a donation perhaps?

When shitty twitter threads became acceptable. Oh wait

>hating Shkreli
hello mr reddit

based shekelreli

wait is that his real twitter? this is a fake image or something

>tfw you never made an effort to post on other chans because you thought this day wouldn't come

What now?

Literally what has he done that would make anyone like him?

someone pointed out that Cred Forums must be making some good profit due to ad revenue and passes, and that hiro is just pocketing it all and wants even more money. I'm skeptical of him due to his history.

taken advantage of the american capitalist system to rise to the top?

double4chan is already pretty much dead anyway.

>looking at Cred Forums as a business
not even Moot was that stupid

Both accounts are verified on Twitter. You can easily look it up yourself.

He's not selling the site

>the whole

>selling the whole website

What did he mean by this?

that's what I thought would happen when I decided to not bother lurking there

>the whole

Does this mean I could buy Cred Forums from him? Soon everyone shall know that my taste is superior, by force.

just gimme 3/14ths of the site

and ad revenue

he was a dumb liberal with no business sense or understanding of economics

that's why he sold it when things looked a little tough and ran away to google to hang out with Anita Sarkeesian and all his other SJW buddies

Hiro is only doing this drama "OH NO WE'RE GONNA SHUT DOWN" drama because he wants money.

He's a shady as fuck dude and anyone that is HALF-informed should know this. He just wants more money and is more than willing to sell everything and everyone out to get things his way, clearly.

Moot had already stated that this website was in no danger of shutting down for a long, long while. Things didn't magically turn to shit, he made some shit up to pocket more money.

I knew this fucker was bad news from the moment his name popped up here. He doesn't care if we know his shady shit is going on, because there's nothing we as the users can do other than buy the actual site off of him, in which case he gets the money he wants anyway.

It's a lose/lose no matter what.

>I'm not open to selling the whole website

Individual boards divided up and sold separately confirmed. Where were you when IGN bought out Cred Forums?

>the whole

>buys medication many people need just to survive
>raises the price by nearly 60 times, and people don't even have a choice not to buy it because if they don't pay, they die
>respectable
This is what ancaps actually believe.

Exploiting insurance companies to get funding for rare diseases?

Poor people don't deserve to survive.

supply and demand user, this is the american way

to hate this is to hate america and love communism

LITERALLY THE PATENT SYSTEM

You may as well blame God at that point

>>hating jews

i don't know anything about him except that drugs part that the media inflated, but defending someone who hasn't done anything good for you or anything ever means that you are person who would suck his cock because he said so.

Edgy