Princess Maker?

Princess Maker?

>keep feeding her pills
>her bust won't get any bigger

What ending is that? Soldier? I don't recognize it as I only go for the higher tier warriors not the grunts.

I really like this game's art.

It's from the artist's Princess Maker book.

I think you can only give her titty pills so many times before it stops having an effect.

Well yeah I figured as much seeing as how good it looks I just thought it might be artwork based on an ending or something. I wouldn't put it past that pervert of a king to dress his soldiers like that.

From Gainax.

Are you bulking up your daughters?

I swear PM3 princess reminds me of Yucie.

The queen in Yucie vaguely looks like Olive Oyl.

Olive Oyl isn't a traitorous bitch. I guess they were trying to go for as many references as they could to make it feel more like a Princess Maker game while being it's own thing. They did a good job. I hate that fucking queen though.

Hey, it's not like she was actively trying to NTR him.

I guess. I mean she could have at least waited a little longer for Gunbard but it just shows how much faith she had in him. And when it turned out her father wasn't even terminal that just pissed me off even more. Also trusting a suspicious mage with the lives of five innocent girls and not even doing a thing to stop her when she found out what she was going to do.

She did try to warn the girls about it, though it was a bit late for that.

Is this h3nt41?

Only the first feeding really counts. What it does do is make her potential increases double every month. Something like .04 to .08 becomes .04 to .16.

Did she? I don't remember her doing a damn thing except crying about how much of a traitor she was. Also: Beth > Glenda > Yucie > Elmina > Cocoloo

There's also the girl who looks like the daughter of PM1.

Goddamn I want to suck on Glenda's little chocolate nipples.

Which girl? Beth?

Never played any Princess Maker game ever. Should I start with the one on Steam or should I go for the original?

Do you need to give her a new one every month or does it stack the whole game?

If you're talking about 1 it isn't translated yet. If you're talking about Princess Maker 2 DOS version than get Refine on Steam since this series really needs as much support as it can get. We've been waiting too damn long for more translated Princess Maker games. Unless you want to see your daughter naked then get the original DOS version, you pervert.

Nope, Maga Selent.

Its a feed once and you're done. If you want to her to have Ds or DDs, feed her one right away when she's 10; you can try to RNG it by going to the desert.

Oh yeah the fucking mole and everything. I forgot about her since she only took off her hood for like a second in the last episode.

It was brief, but it was there.

That looks like Popotan.

What time does Brook's daddy-user usually come around?

Okay now I remember. She really chose had bad timing with that though which makes me feel like she's not such a bad person just really unlucky.

He should be here by now unless he's doing something for the weekend.

Hilarious.

Why the hell does the player have a demon butler anyway

Not all demons are bad.

they had to have somebody to help with scheduling and stuff. it was either have a convenient helper character or make the Father an actual character with a face and stuff... who could also conveniently swoop in to save the daughter when she gets knocked the fuck out on adventures.

It's better than a helper fairy.

Is Cube your demon butler in every Princess Maker game? I only played 2 and a little bit of 4 with the UI translation and he was you butler in both.

Not in 3 or 1.

>takes a full year to raise conversation

That's such bullshit

I think Olive Oyl might be autistic. She learns everything quickly except communication skills.

Well, you need autism to minmax.

game's dead

I can't I'm working tonight.

Oh, that's too bad. See you some other time then, Daddy-user.

I think she might have some kind of mental defect, seeing how she just forgets what she learns as she does things that are opposite of them.

Well there really isn't much to discuss since most of us have already played it to death. Only newcomers, Cred Forums plays, or new translation news will save these threads.

Learning disability moe.

and it tanks your intelligence too, so she somehow learns to speak well but becomes retarded in the process

so, she becomes really good at speaking like a retard?

I would assume so

Played to death in like 2000. Before the advent of Cred Forums, no less.

Well we can always resort to discussing Yucie and strategic bumps but daddyanon is working tonight and I would rather not attract shitposters to these threads if possible.

I don't remember if the DoS version had voice

is the voice acting new?

So that download link when?

Yes the voice acting is new.

Apparently never and I'm happy with that. If dead threads means a better chance of getting all the games translated it's a good trade off.

how accurate is steamspy, anyway? it says the game only has 3462 owners right now.

I don't know if dead threads means that a lot of people bought it instead of pirating it.

That's pretty good for a niche game that's only been out for a few days.

I meant there might be a little more people in these threads discussing the game if a download link was readily available but I'd much rather have more people buying the game than a few more posters in these threads.

That doesn't sound surprising consider it wasn't advertised at all. Only one review that I remember seeing and that's because it was linked on Steam itself as news. Not even a steam pop up. And as a giant fucking weeb and someone with LLTQ, it didn't pop up in my recommendation thing for Steam. The fact that its an old game -- literally a DOS game -- with old 50s style artwork in a genre that was never popular with the West means everything is stacked against it. Even with them earning $8 a copy, that means they're only looking at like $28k

I suspect it may sell another 2000 or so copies when it goes on sale for $5. Just a wild guess, though.

i wonder if some people might be more inclined to buy it if there was a torrent to try it out first... but you'd think in that case they'd just try the DOS version. i guess having to deal with DOS box could be a deterrent, though.

I don't think they were ever planing to branch out and sell a bunch of copies buy getting new people into the series. This game is niche as fuck and they knew they were only going the get sales from dedicated fans. That said you're right in that they should have spent more time and money advertising the game.

probably doesn't help that, in this day and age, people look at screenshots of the game and assume it's a fucking H-game. most of the questions these threads have gotten from new posters have been 'is this H' and 'how lewd is this'.

Maybe CFK should make a huge banner in bold letters saying "This is not an H game" on their page.