Should I buy a PSP 3000 if I already have a Vita?

Should I buy a PSP 3000 if I already have a Vita?

fucking bump

if the vita is modded there really isnt any point in getting one

I know the vita is hackable now, but I doubt it's on the same level as psp is.

I guess it depends if you like emulating or not.

There are games that I really enjoyed at the time, Not sure hoe well they stand up to today's day. I 2000s with a phat battery and a 64GB memory card. tons of emu games and psp games. I don't really like handles anymore and would rather just play a game on a 24"+ screen.

Vita
>ePSP CFW emulation coming soon
>Henkaku has great possibility for greater homebrew
>Limited to 64GB on an expensive ass memory card
PSP
>hacked to death and super EZ to hack
>can get up to 128GB with a micro SD adapter

Can you put PSP ISOs on the Vita yet? Mine's on 3.57 and I haven't hacked it yet. I might tonight, though.

no public release of ePSP, but it's coming, with support for both analog sticks in patched games and shit too.

Vita's Henkaku hack cannot play pirated PS1 games or PSP games (yet) so on paper, there are good reasons to still be a PSP owner. And don't forget you can slot 2 MicroSDs at once which will forever be better than a Vita.

>Buy PSP3000
>install homebrew
>put in 128gb SD
>have entire vita library at fingertips

Easier to pirate and you don't brick for downloading fruit ninja

What is ePSP?

>Vita's Henkaku hack cannot play pirated PS1 games
PCSX-Rearmed was ported and works really well already. It will soon be far better than the sony emulator.

This. If you can get one cheap, it's literally the best emulator machine.

PSP emulator built into the Vita.

I know what you mean, but if the game was released on PSN, nothing will beat that official PSone Classics release as it's confirmed 100% accurate and compatible. I don't care for enhancements on a handheld.

>but if the game was released on PSN, nothing will beat that official PSone Classics release
If you care about that so much, fine, but plugin support that removes vertex jitter inherent to the ps1 makes emulated games far better in my opinion.

What did she mean by this?

I have a Go, but the battery life on it is shit and it's quite small. Was thinking of getting a Pink PSP. Thoughts?

Some chinks decided to inject Fruit Ninja or whatever with some shit that wipes critical partitions on your Vita. Can't repair.

3.55 you can, not sure about 3.57

3.60 soon though

Should I just wait? As far as I'm concerned, I think I can update my Vita to 3.60 from 3.57 and get henkaku.

Or should I spent the $50-$70 on a PSP 2000/3000?

That's what you get for downloading fruit ninja

I'd wait.

I have like 10k reward points so I can get a $75 gift card for ebay. What should I spend it on?

Who did? I'm sure no one did except Reddit.

Condoms and lube. For when I come over.

A PSP with two 64GB micro sd cards and an adapter is much cheaper than getting a 64 gb vita memory card. My PSP gets a lot of use still for its excellent library and great emulation.

My vita is stuck at 16GB so I use it strictly for vita game piracy.

Yeah for emulation

I tried GBA emulation on PSP Go and it's ok. Sound seems to be shit.

What's the best GBA emulator?
I'm playing FFVI Advance.

Tbh my phone does gba/n64 emulation better than my PSP.So I just hook my Bluetooth controller up and play on the phone.

Have they figured out how to play 3.61 games on hen yet? That's the deciding factor for me. There's new stuff coming out that I want to be able to play.

The new games will be patched to run on 3.60, or they'll have version spoofers or something to get around it, it just takes time. Don't update bro. Same shit happened with the PS3.

What controller? What phone?

t. iCuck