Would you ever suck a dick for a video game?

Would you ever suck a dick for a video game?

i would suck that hippo juicy cock, I'm sure it's big and hot

when im turned on i would do worse easily
then regret it

What the fuck, no. That's like saying would I suck a dick for $60. I'd just buy the fucking game with money if I wanted it.

Only if it's a girl's dick

Maybe
Yes

>2016
>Needing incentive to suck dick.
You guys are such faggots.

Depends on the game.

I don't need to do that for video games~

Why are hippos so dangerous?
>inb4 hungry hippos game made people think they are nice

If I'm picking the game then yes absolutely.

I would suck dick for
>cuddles
>headpats
>a glass for water
but only if I liked the guy

I wouldn't suck dick for a video game if that wasn't the case, my mouth is pure.

At this point I would totally suck a nice cock on a clean guy to get Gears 4 tonight.

Let him cum on my fave for the special edition.

Not even that dangerous, it's mainly a meme. I mean yeah you don't wanna fight a Hippo 1v1 in unarmed combat, because it would crush your puny little human body in a heartbeat. But they generally keep to themselves so if you don't fuck with them they won't fuck with you.

>But they generally keep to themselves
>literally one of the most aggressive mammals

Incredibly territorial, deceptively fast and strong as fuck. If you head gets in their mouth it'll be crushed and shattered instantly.

They are heavy as shit and also bretty fast despite the weight. Also, have you scene the .gif of 3 lions trying to attack a hippo? Their teeth can't even penetrate the hide

>If you head gets in their mouth it'll be crushed and shattered instantly.
Along with like your whole arm too.

>hippo poster

faggot

Of course.

Yeah, aggressive and territorial if you're in their environment, and even then it's mainly only when the females are in heat and the males are in full competitive mode. It's not like a Hippo isn't gonna come round to your house and kick your ass for no reason.