Let's have a rocket league thread

Let's have a rocket league thread
Post your cars

US East Server
Name: veeball
Pass: rage

Oh it's on nigga.

Nice playing. Work on not challenging when your opponent has possession.
Ones can be a bitch

What a Save!

I've never played 1v1. But you clearly have better ball control than I do. Personally, I only play Rumble, Hockey, and Doubles though.

Anyone got a road hog xl they wanna trade? Xbone

Second crate opened.

Why is Dominus gt worth so much?

Got the GT on my third

Ha, thats my color scheme, OP has good taste.

Copycat Takumi
also if you use a blue and orange color scheme I would like you to drink base liquids

>"I got it!"
>He misses

I fucking hate that stadium. they should put it back in the labs where it belongs.

I can't seem to connect, is it full?

how the hell do i trade with people? i got tons of crates i ain't gonna use.

I've recently started playing 2s and duels, and I still miss a lot but it really forces you to git gud.

Now I can't play 3s without getting angry at shitter teams that hit me more than the other team

Haven't played for a couple of months.
What is this?

What the fuck are crates?

can consolefags not write in the chat? is it only the preexisting messages?

Typing with the touch pad ducks and is super slow

>What the fuck are crates?
Jewish tactics.

>mfw crateshit has depreciated so much you could probably get everything apart from mystery decals for 20 keys in a trade

Super excited for the chaos once crate 3 drops.

Why the fuck do they have to do this with every game? We already paid for a full game. I'm glad I stopped playing this turd. I'll never participate in any of those scumbag tactics.

What team am I, user?

Lemon lime

I wanted Orange

>Haven't played for a couple of months.
>What is this?
New game mode that adds in random powerups on a 10 second cooldown. Stuff like giant spring loaded boxing gloves that target the ball, OP spikes that secure the ball to your car, etc.

It's surprisingly fun and the novelty didn't wear off early like I thought it would.

cars?

I tend to play Daily.

Why did they waste so much dev time on rumble? it was fun for the first 5 or so games and then it just gets stupid

>git gud!1!!!111!

its just not fun. i'd rather be good at the actual game than get lucky on my power-ups

The user count seems to disagree

does anyone have pictures of all of the universal designs? i'm wondering if its even worth it to keep opening chests so i can finally get a skin i can use on the zippy

yeah i never said it wasn't popular, and i can't help it that the mouth breathing reddit crowd slaving away for EPIC COMB0'S!!!11!!!!!1 LET ME GIF THAT GOAL is in fact a large segment of the population.

google rocket league:
>parallax
>labyrinth
>slipstream
>heatwave

labyrinth is probably the worst cause you only get to pick one color. And you'll spend less keys trading for the universal designs instead of opening crates. Unless you get lucky of course.

I want to play rumble but i have no idea what button to press to use power ups.

Anyone know what it is for the logitech 310?
I feel like ive tried em all

>not even breaking 40k players during sale
>only 4k playing normal game modes
>everyone else is on the cruhrazay meme mode

Is the game finally dying?

There should be an icon on the power up saying what's the button, on my case it's L3
Regardless you can change it on options

>not even breaking 40k players during sale
Lol what?
Its regularly over 70k

>play rumble
>Teleport
>orange fist
>orange fist
>broken boost
>teleplay
>orange shit
>teleport
Meanwhile the other team gets plungers and claws and spikes.

Fuck this

I used to log on during AU peak time and find 90-100k during a weeknight. Now it can take almost 5 minutes to find a casual non-rumble match.

>Literally never use a hat or antenna

Who else thinks they usually detract from the look of the car. I haven't even unlocked the achievement for fully customizing every slot.

Isn't that like $40? The fucking game didn't even cost that much.

>he doesn't know how to manipulate the RNG to get the power ups he wants ~80-90% of the time

hi red.dit

I used to include em for all mine for the sake of it.
But right now they are only good for goofy themes.

I cant believe roof scoop varieties havent been implemented. That'd be my goto for keeping the car looking slick.

is the server gone or just full?

i dont give a solitary fuck about dressing up my car either

How

i think its gone
playing with Cred Forums is surprisingly fun and not cancerous
at least it was the other day when we had it going

Gone

>Aus
Lowest mode in murica is hockey. Barely 500 average. Everything else is packed. Sorry to hear

Nigga PS4 has like 70k daily, and there's three-way crossplay. This game will never die.

$1 for each key.
It only really gets crazy expensive if you are trying to own all of the universal decals and painted wheels.

Ive spent $15 on keys and settled on a few items i really want and traded away the rest for good deals.

If this was a less populated game the prices for crate items would be absurd like you see in typical mmos.

Anyone got another game set up?

I set one up
US East
Name: vrl
Pass: Games

Shit
The pass is: games
no capital G

Shiiiieeeet that's literally me

you're just too good

I find games super fast on AU servers

>cross play not permitted
Rip

I'll fix that

ok, why would crossplay not be permitted?

this

Invite player to party, click player name, invite to trade

Player you want to trade with has to be on your steam friend list.

user I need to sleep.

But I guess I can play a few games if it's up still

>cross play still not enabled for some players
Ok

Pretty much.

Meanwhile: "MUH ROUND MAPS DOE" is killing competitive.

nice color choices. green&orange is my current favorite mix, pic related.

nice car

>roof scoop variety
>spoiler variety
holy shit goldmine
they could even make them take the hat & antenna spots if they don't want shit to get too cluttery
but they added fucking animated decals so i guess that answers the too cluttered concern