ITT: Your sex life described by a video game title

ITT: Your sex life described by a video game title.

Half Minute Hero

This is always the best one.

And the most accurate.

Half-Life 3

WarioWare:

Twisted
Touched
Smooth Moves
Snapped
D.I.Y.

Mega Man Legends 3

Sticky Balls

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4

Donkey Schlong (Kong) XD

Biohazard

NBA 2K17

Doom

>Dead or Alive

heh, same

Final Fantasy

Thomas was Alone

Crysis

Rollercoaster tycoon 3

slime rancher

The Binding of Isaac

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

animal crossing

Natural Selection.

And Yet It Moves

the PS3 and PS4 libraries

Wizardry

>four more years until 30

WASTED

sniper elite

STALKER

You lie to everyone saying youre a virgin even though you get tail on a regular basis?

are you killing hookers user

No, I had sex with one person a few times and it was alright but haven't gotten any games since then.

GODHAND

you fuck land whales?

einhander

Are you too stupid to find a hooker? or are you a NEET?

S.T.A.L.K.E.R

No interest in sex at all. Whenever I'm interested in a gf I'm sure we'll bang though.

maybe he lives somewhere with nasty hookers

Payday

NBA 2K17 - Early Tip Off Edition

WarioWare: Do It Yourself

>turned 18 about 6 months ago
>don't wanna be a wizard in 12 years

I have 12 years but I'm scared what do

>don't want to be a wizard in 12 years

>mfw one year until wizard

Either this, or Worms Armageddon, or Micro Machines

Also
>no Unreal
>no

Well, the first thing to do is stop worrying. Worrying ain't gonna get you anywhere.

I'm not horrible looking or fat but I'm shy idk what to do man

The Phantom Pain

kek

Work out, stake out some bars and get a sugar mama.
I'm not kidding. ALL the advantages.

You do nothing and enjoy vidya man.

Silent Hunter III

Do people normally do it in college or something? Also is it bad to hold back till I love someone?

twisted metal: black

Embrace it and move on.

Sex is the worlds biggest meme, it won't bring you happiness.

>even same number
mah nigga

>I already do this

I'm on the fast track to becoming a NEET and its kinda scary

I get what you mean but most things are worth at least one try, right?

>filename
amazing

Super Monkey Ball Deluxe

Alone in the Dark

you should be scared

do yourself a favor, leave this site, and live your life

>just stop smoking the crack bro your life will be much better for it XD

Maiden Rape Assualt: Violent Semen Inferno

But I like shit posting and I refuse to use Reddit

>Darkest Dungeon

Nothing makes me happier than a Snufkin poster.

Snake Eater

I get my robes in april

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon

why don't we just go talk to them?

That's not fair, you can't say you're not interested when you don't even know what it is or what it's like. That's like a kid at the table saying he hates vegetables even though he's never tried them.

Biker Mice from Mars

ggg

How the flying fuck? I'm stupid as hell and i even managed to get laid. What the fuck

I need to be in your bed, user.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl

Gunpoint

Eternal Crusade

I dont know either user.
All you have to do is watch something like jerry springer or jeremy kyle and you realize anyone at all can get laid

Street Fighter 2, Turbo

Alien: Isolation

I'm too much of a nice guy, not trying to be a fedoralord but I treat them like a friend and have a difficult time turning things romantic
they always just assume I only want to be friends and then they lose interest
just today I drove this girl home from my friends party, her ride was leaving but my buddy trying to be a wingman was like oh user will drive you home if you want, so she stayed and I drove her home and everything went great I thought, we were talking and getting along fine but then I take her to her house and just go ok here we are have a good night
then she's like ok then and leaves
idk why I didnt ask for her number but I do shit like this all the time

Always getting called over to murder some random bitches.

Virginia

>TRAUMA
>swords and soldiers
>world of goo
>mr. driller
>princess maker
>god hand
>dead or alive
>sleeping dogs
>cave story

Modded Skyrim

Imagine Party Babyz

Patrician III

Call of Duty: Big Red One

you should open with "wanna fuck"

Drawn to Life

The Walking Dead

Not him but at this point I think I started to not care about sex. I want someone to spend my time with, someone to have human contact with.

I believe I'm decent-ish looking, a bit of a skeleton physically but not too much, the problem is I'm a social sperg. I never go out and as a result I shower like twice a week to be presentable at uni.

I'm turning 20 next tuesday.

freshman year of college was the best

I had everything, friends, chicks, money
then it all just vanished one day

The Basement Collection

The long dark

If I can give you one piece of advice, start hitting the gym. Skeleton physique is ultimately unattractive, and Uni will provide you with membership FOR FREE, you'd be silly not to take advantage of it and bitches love muscles. In all seriousness though, it does so much for you. Looks, confidence, discipline, all that shit. Hell, it's one of the most cathartic experiences there is. When you get under that bar and you're trying to set a new max, or squeeze out an extra couple reps on that last set, you can't be thinking about that cute girl in your math class or that project you've got due on Friday, or what the fuck ever - you have to focus on moving that weight.

>I'm turning 20 next Tuesday

Buddy I turned 20 last February and I JUST got my first kiss today. THERE ARE OTHER SPERGS OUT THERE, user. YOU CAN DO IT.

LIMBO

Left 4 Dead

hi user how are you?

lol get out /fit/fag
you people are the saddest fucks on this site and that says a lot

lost

>extoll the benefits of a great hobby and encourage user to better himself
>get called a fag

No Time to Explain Remastered

They really are lmao

every single /fit/fag posts the same long boilerplate paragraph about lifting/test levels/confidence/getting laid and never has any evidence ever been provided. face it you're just sad lonely fucks who have wasted your time lifting heavy things and deluded yourselves into believing an awkward nerd with muscles is somehow attractive to women

not a /fit/fag, but an awkward nerd without muscles is even less attractive

Are you ameriburger? Here at least the entire "college is full of sluts craving for benis" doesn't apply. On the contrary, most are pretty conservative, or require at the very least some attention beforehand.
Call me lazy but with my looks I just usually don't even bother to try. Funny enough, it was as a freshman that I got into a group of friends that I still chat with 3 years later. From there on it's just the usual groups to make group projects and contact after the semester ends completely.

I'm probably looking for excuses at this point, but I'd imagine it's easy for you to say now that you've accomplished it. Me, I'm struggling with discrete math and can't bother to find time to exercise.
Also, 20 years almost and I haven't had a job yet. I'm not gonna find anyone interested in spending time with a loser with no money that has nothing but videogames as a hobby.
I appreciate your trust in me though. I wanna make it in life someday.

de Blob

Nigga I don't even GO to /fit/ because it's full of fucking homos and memelords, shit, that also describes Cred Forums but whatever literally everyone who lifts worth a damn will tell you the same thing. Being a swole nerd is still leagues better than being a fat/skeleton nerd anyway.

>my lack of a face when 30

After finally getting on ritalin for the first time in my life, I am so fucking angry. You really can't understand the shit eating things people do and say about you. I understand but at the same time I still have those painful memories in a different "me".

One of those things is getting blowjobs from hookers and yet not having my first kiss yet. I'm looking forward to being an actual object of desire, not a pathetic worm of the Earth. Just to have women actually smile at you with flirtatious intent is something of a soul saver...

Rust

I was a skeleton nerd in HS and got laid more than /fit/ has combined. Nigga on the internet going on about finally kissing a girl at age 20 is just pathetic and what's more pathetic is he had to lift weights to even do that when 99% of the population can do without.

Dishonored

The long Dark

or Rust

>I'm struggling with discrete math and can't bother to find time to exercise
That's the big killer right there. You can MAKE the time man, you just have to start slowly enough. Nobody's asking you to carve out an hour and a half of your night every day of the week, just spend a couple nights a week for a half hour or so to get yourself started. Eat right, work hard, keep your grades up, all that shit. Anyone can make it, you just need to want it hard enough.

Payday.

STALKER.

Brute Force

>everyone can

of course... my genes didnt fuck me on looks at all but in health, thats a whole different story.

Hapiness is forbidden for human beans i guess

You me?

What sort of health issues?

Cheeky breeki.

Hand of Fate.

Forever alone.

Fallout

There is no game

>Half Life 3

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

>but in health
I know that feeling. I live at home with my parents to get the amount of care that I need. Can't get a job since I can be out for a month at a time. Plus side is there's a really good treatment out in about a year.

The Elder Scrolls

He's a dog bro he is probably kept inside all day and unlike the other anons here he doesn't count humping a teddy bear as sex

Infinite Undiscovery

The Void

>finish playing this game
>see thread

Void Destroyer

lisa the painful