Overwatch halloween

all right boys, october is here and I'm ready for some spooky skins. what kind of skins/ poses/ victory reels. do you want blizzard to give us for halloween?
I'll riot if we don't get red oni/ blue oni for hanzo and genji.

TRACER IS BEST WAIFU YES

black cat d.va and vampire widow

I hope we get time limited goodie boxes with unique skins that can only be attained through the specific event boxes and can't be purchased with gold.

I have $50 set aside for this event because Halloween is my favourite time of the year. I wish they would just fucking release it already. Hoping it's tomorrow or tuesday

All I want is Widowmaker and Mei items, a highlight intro and victory pose for Widow will make me cum

Also please no Black/Orange recolours as Purple rarity skins. No fucking pumpkins skins either

Bedsheet ghost Reaper!

I just want Jason Voorhees Roadhog.
It'd be fucking perfect.

>no pumpkin skins

you can't seriously tell me that pumpkin themed roadhog with a jack-o-lanturn face on his stomach wouldn't be dope as fuck.

I want a full skeleton-man reaper, a US Army Soldier, a Gundam D.Va and absolutely anything for Zen i don't know what would be good for him though.

There were rumours doing the rounds a while ago that Junkrat will be Dr. Frankenstein and Roadhog Frankenstein's monster.

butcher roadhog is obvious
Headless Horseman Rein seems like a sure shot, too.
im hoping for outfit swap skins, like junkrat wearing roadhog's mask & outfit and hog wearing a plastic junkrat mask, along with the weaboo brothers and 76 + reaper, but that seems to clever.
my worst fear is recolor shit like this guy said and the goodie box shit like said.

Werewolf skin for Tracer would be perfect but she just got a new legendary for the Olympics so I doubt she'll get another one this time around.

>mfw we get a skeleton guru zenyatta complete with little skulls in place of the orbs

>Goth lolita / maid Widowmaker
>Y/N

We already have the masquerade carinval skin, I'd rather a spider suit or something silly like that

Dva mummy

she neds to cover up

Shouldn't Ana have the mummy skin?

CARLOS

IMMORTAN
JOE
ROADHOG
WHEN

I want Witch Mercy

Robin Hood skin for Hanzo or riot

I can't wait for more lootbox jewery.

>Halloween comes
>it's 3 new skins and a bunch of recolors

oh boy another event where i open 50 boxes and don't get shit. Fuck you americree i didn't want you, i wanted that fucking tracer skin. Fuck.

Post YFW new skins will only be available through halloween lootboxes

I want to have hex with witch mercy.

>halloween comes
>terrible skins
>Sombras countdown is replaced by a 3rd countdown set to November
WAKE ME UP

Me too user me too

it took me 90+ boxes to get the mercy summer skin, if they put in her halloween dress outfit and do the same bullshit with boxes im going to be furious

I have TWENTY THOUSAND GOLD and I need something to do with it

I hope there's a Christmas skin for Zenyatta where he's decorated like a tree and his orbs are tree ornaments.

This. I only got one skin and it was Genji, EVERYTHING else over like 40 boxes was just duplicates of icons and sprays.

Any lewd skins are good imo. Need morr fap bait.

I think if they gave reaper a candlejack skin that'd be pret-

>typing a dash
that's not how candlejack works you f

old post but I think Widow's Huntress/Comtesse skins are already vampires, aren't they? She's got fangs with at least one of them.