Favorite quest?

Favorite quest?

This game has one of those "Objective: Survive" missions on it, and I don't think I'm doing too good.

The one where I die at the end

Why do people shill this piece of shit?

The tutorial lasts 18 fucking years.

user are you dying

I grind 50 weeks a year so I can get time off to do one quest.
Any loot that drops I have to pay for anyway.

And I'm always the tank, and I always have to carry everybody else who comes with me. It's bullshit.

Yeah I am, user. Thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura is a hell of a drug. It's just as hard to pronounce as you think it is.

>no monthly fee
That's pure bullshit but people keep playing anyway

>game is called "Outside"
>stays at home for most of your life

Why is this allowed? Am I doing something wrong?

"They should pay *me* to play this game!"

When you get to sleep.

What's your guys highest stat? I've been raising str with the weight grinding but seems pointless since those builds are never part of the meta..

Second

>keep trying to unsubscribe
>game won't let me
Anybody know how to fix this glitch?

love quest

>tfw hit randomize during character creator because thought it would be hilarious

I have lvl 99 fishing
Just got it ten min ago im p proud of it

25years of leveling
40years of grinding high end gear
By the time you are ready to rock on you character is obsolete so you cant actually do shit

Bad design: the game

>go PvPing once
>spend 10 years in prison

It's hard just for the sake of being hard. Complete artificial difficulty

>pvping in no pvp zones
Just play the fucking boxing minigame like a normal person

Think you have to deprive your character of human interaction and buy the lethal arms DLC

Friend told me about it, havent seen him online since

Guys, I rolled a new character and ended up as a North Korean peasant, level 1.

It says his class "Rebel Leader". What should I do?

The education quest in California is fucking broken and making me consider logging out. Mods please nuke SF there are too many sjw bots. MODS HELP!

Night Out With DA BOYS quest
Last night was the tank's turn to draw aggro on the bar tab, so we got free hits in on the yellow beast

The Genghis Khan achievement, aka rape and impregnate over 200 women, is impossible to get in this current patch.

>muh honorable 1v1
fuck off

>max useless stats
>can't reroll, permadeath
help

It doesn't even teach you that much about the game. AND the tutorial is different based on your character's origins. Talk about inconsistency. This piece of shit was shipped without any quality control, I assure you.
>Them blatant imbalances
>That inaccessible PvP

Wizard quest with the autism debuff.

Just. Fucking. Kidding.

>start out as a carefree noob
>eventually become an addicted zombie that grinds the same thing every day just to make currency

Fuck this they bait you so hard by starting the game off easy

>almost all property damage achievements are impossible to get unless you play the Felon class
Bad game design tbph

Guys I recently maxed out my customer service stat and I'm wondering what to grind next, any suggestions?

More like a misc activity, but listening to peoples opinions and severely judging them but never saying anything

Just endgame at that point. The depression debuff is literally impossible to play with, you get it a couple more levels after maxing that stat.

Read the rules faggot you have to enlist in your server's PvP clan to kill without punishment

>no monthly fee
that's a straight up lie.

Why are the minigames so much better than the actual game?

>the minigames are better than the main game
What are some of your favorites? I really like the Zelda series. The new one in coming in update 2.017 looks rad.

put points into psychology and bluff until you unlock the con artist specialization

Why does the arctic realm still have 0 players?

nah it's okay user my depression debuff was halved by my qt healer so I'm not ready for endgame.

>tfw fart mage

>using the console once permalocks achievements

I'm going to reroll soon

You'll want to max out dexterity, speed and charisma if you want that build to be viable at all.

Debuffs too stronk
Need to nerf that shit already

Any exploits on leveling charisma?

More micro-transactions than SWTOR

Just beat the "Cancer" quest. Got a shit ton of xp, and some sweet resistances too.

It took me twenty-six in-game years but I finally unlocked procced the quest where attractive female displays interest toward your character. Unfortunately, she seems to date around casually and has had many exes so I'm going with the bonus objective of "eventually reject said girl and watch her reaction" as those types of NPCs do not have any coding to accept such a response.

My game keeps crashing 15-20 minutes after I load my save. I've checked my specs, and everything seems up to snuff, so idk what is happening.

>ask a healer to join my clan
>get rejected
How do I raise my charisma and luck stats?

Stop shilling this piece of shit game. Tried it once and it was the worst optimized turd ever with absolutely no replay value.

Congrats, only like 0.30% of players have beaten that

Not looking forward to our next clan leader here in the US server

I didn't know what I was doing, so I pumped Luck. It was going great, everything was opening up for me, but then a bunch of other players got mad at me for using a cheap build I guess. I don't know how to respec.

You gain an XP bonus to charisma if you grind it while your STR maxxed out as male. Females gain a default bonus to charisma I think, but I've never rolled one so you'd have to check it yourself, or grind out hormone buffs which is a major BITCH - and will probably just lower your CHR anyways.

>try to log out
>can't do it
>abandon all quests
>just AFK at home
this game fucking sucks

You have to drink an energy potion on login once your character passes a certain age

You don't "beat" the cancer quest. You merely put it into a slumber until its next story arc in your campaign. Expect the patch to come in 5-10 years. The potions and "debuffs" you willingly take to beat cancer quest actually lowers your resistances. You should read the stat guide first.

I really like the daily "Take a Dump" quest. I know the reward is shit, but it is really relaxing, and it lets me zen out.

>He doesn't use the infinite money glitch
Now I have free time to build any stat I want or do any quest I want rather than wasting time getting money just to survive
Feels good, bros

Yeah, our choices are
>Female player who knows all the exploits but won't share them
or
>Guy who started playing in this expansion but read the wiki so he can pretend he played vanilla

All those debuffs at the same time, that shit's rough. Grats.

These fucking noobs don't even know who they're voting in for leader, they just do it because the mods tell them to. It's pretty sad

git gud

>Highest resolution graphics

Enjoy it while it lasts. Graphics keep getting better, and you will get dropped like a sweaty sock before you know it.

>tfw shitty status effects crippling my END/CHR

then join a military faction you fucking faggot

pve is better anyways

>I know the reward is shit

I hate my current job so I need to clear everything for a new job search quest.

>reward is shit

I fucked up on this character too much, I'm about to start over with a new one.

Trying to start over results in a permaban. How did you not know that?

>choose the good route
>get no bonuses or anything at all from being honest, fair, and friendly despite it being more taxing than any other route

Neutral and evil fags have it so easy, especially economically

>he actually believes in the Hindu patch

Fuck the PvP in this game, you get punished fucking way too hard.

>Use gun weapon primary attack on black toon
>Entire server is up my ass, and the admins give me 25 years suspension

It's bullshit, good thing I've got a ban evasion explosion tool.

>the reward is shit
I laughed hard

Altruism was patched out many iterations ago, homie.

haha what if real life was a game op

and it was called "outside"

haha thats so mad

what an epic thread just crazy

What do religions do? Which should i choose?

KEK

>not joining the Hindu covenant so you can keep playing even after you beat the game

My nihilistic sense of humor

>no fun allowed.jpg

Boi it better not come back
I had to pay a shit ton of gold to have some healer rip out my stomach and debuff the shit out of me for 2 years to beat that quest.
If I end up having to complete it again, I might just log off.

>Roll
>Becomes a homo
>Can't reroll
>Stuck with being a homo in a country where homo is frown upon
Honestly this game is unfair.

They're just morale boosters. Just choose one that you could believe in the most. And don't take it too seriously.

>find hidden Cred Forums image board
>forget main quest
>always come back to Cred Forums
>lose control of life

This place has to be a glitch.

fishing lvls?

p2w AF

Do you think we can meet in game and try a raid?
I heard bankrobbery can get lots of loot
Did anyone here roll a negroid phenotype?

Eh, mostly they are just fluff for background autists. The benefits are hardly noticeable on even a level one character, and by level 20 it matters less than the rng for stat-ups. Just check where your starting zone is, because some clans only allow certain religions in, and mark others for autistic RP pvp reasons.

This place is just for people that are terrible at the game honestly

I have 99 fishing but I don't know where do I get my skill cape

fuck this grinding game piece of shit

Favorite minigames?

Mine is __sex__

>tfw lvl 0 swimming

The devs have never confirmed if they actually do anything but the lore is pretty interesting on them

Doesn't the Islam Covenant let you get the ability to gain 72 virgins when your character dies?

>Islam
Good for males. liberals automatically have a good disposition while conservatives are opposite. Extra good if you're in the middle east server. +72 virgins after you beat the game
>Christianity
Pretty decent, no in-game buffs per say, but you get to go to this kick-ass server after you win
>Judaism
Get to join a secret clan, have to cut some of your dick off, loads of money buffs, and you get console commands for political events
>Hinduism
Access to new game+

>log on
>do the same dailies since 7 years ago
>make no progress but get decent munny from doing them for 10 hours
>attend whatever shitty "event" is going on in the channel to keep communication skills up
>New server moderators once again is up for player voting, can only vote for one
>one is an egotistical attentionwhore, the other is a GAYMUR GURL who victimizes herself at the drop of a tampon
>"""survival""" aspect is a fucking horrid mess that requires constant upkeep just to keep the character from dying
>everyone around me just says deal with it, its not bad, just git gud
This server is such a heaping pile of shit but its one of the best servers now.
I remember doing a character transfer from the older server to this one ages ago, because the older server was having a massive permaban wave because one of the mods was buttmad about people not accepting their views on how the server should behave.
Anyone know whats going on in the North Korean server? Had a friend make a character there and he cant say anything about it

This. We are mostly a meeting ground for people who are bad at the game to exchange whatever advice we do happen to have. Granted, most of us are awful, so the advice is probably not ll that great.

>He didn't get at least a beginners level during the tutorial
Shameful

Where is the interstellar update?
This Earth setting has become quite stale.
I want to move on to new places before my lifelong subscription dues.

Why havent the devs fixed the commerce system in Africa?

Well, what does that mean for your character in-game? Nothing.

Was thinking about picking this game up soon.
How's the postgame?

>talking to people online is better than the game

Is "Outside" just a glorified more expensive World of Warcraft?

user, we all know that it was an illegal private server, same as China and North Korea.

I got bonus attractiveness and social points all of a sudden and was starting to finally enjoy this fucking game, when out of nowhere I'm hit with an incurable ailment. I don't want to play this shit anymore.

Man that's rough. I got one of those shitty autoimmune diseases. Still partly in denial and half-convinced it's just a glitch that should be fixed in an update someday.

>Christianity
>Pretty kickass server
>No Valhalla

Whatever.

>Implying the devs didn't intentionally mess up the commerce system to keep a thumb on the in-game economy

It's been "soon" for the past 40 years, dont get your hopes up

>post game

It depends on who you ask and what server your on.

>No monthly fees
>massive world
Mars expansion when?

Wrap your mind around this. You can actually play a fully functional version of World of Warcraft while playing Outside.

>And I'm always the tank, and I always have to carry everybody else who comes with me. It's bullshit.
Playing a male character sucks

Hahaha dude
That patch is way out
We'll probably all stop playing before then

No double jump?
Having to look for clothes specific to body type?
Can't heal with a potion?
>mfw

The dev has abandoned that feature and leaves it to a player called Elon Musk to do that for them.

its shit

I dunno. The cybernetics patch that is also coming up looks like it offers truly unlimited replayability.

>incurable ailment
Which debuff user?

>still waiting for that crossover fighting game we were promised

Co-op matchmaking is shit in this game without the right stats.

Somehow, I rolled as a civilian of the Communist faction.
What do?

Which starter class is the easiest for a new player?

You get slight hormone buffs with the increased strength, I think. Also charisma and hormones are similar enough to where you'll get the same results whether you spec more into one or the other. At least, I believe they do if you're doing the find a healer quest.

I'd just log off m80
I mean, you could try migrating servers, but that's expensive.

Could always defect.
The quest to do so is incredibly imbalanced though

Infinite money is a deliberately programmed buff if you unlock the passive autismbux skill. Rumor is the new admin for the U.S. server is going to change that though.

Underrated post

>mfw World of Warcraft runs perfectly fine in Outside

Holy shit. How deep does this go?

>easiest
Hahahahahaha
If you're looking for easy, this game isn't for you.

I'm going with the "study abroad" route.
The success rate is so low it's not even funny.

>tfw your empire was the first to reach outer space
>We decided to keep playing instead of ending the game
What the fuck are the leaders doing?

>character customization is randomized can only change cosmetic shit
>random debuffs may be applied to you as you keep playing
>tutorial lasts forever and still doesn't teach you anything
>mini game are better than the main game itself
>server transfer comes with additional costs
>only way to re-roll is to delete your character
>dinosaur expansion pack is inaccessible.

Who green light this and why the hell is it still going?

Guys playing on the us realm

REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR THE NEXT ADMIN

either way we are fucked but we can make it less fucked

I think McDonald offers some easy job.
It could be unpleasant and decrease your happiness meter though.

>He doesn't do the illegal immigration route.

All of the social benefit buffs
Zero taxation debuffs

Mixed connective tissue disease. Just about the only good thing you could say about it is, "well at least it's not cancer"

I swear I was starting to make progress too just before it showed up.

It's rumored that space travel won't happen until all of the servers merge in a future update

The current event is only opened for Syrian players m8.

Trust fund kid in California

what the fuck i tried being successful but instead i sleep with a bodypillow every night

Damn user, that sucks. Sorry to hear that. The RNG in this game is utter bullshit.

Someone told me if you die in the game you die in real life, is that t

I can double jump

I've heard some other players from servers near syria are spoofing their gps locations to unlock the quest line

Bullshit. I'll report you.

Hacker
Fucking reported

I heard some player is trying to make a mod to open a Mars server

Elon or something

nice

You can always train your character to maximum aesthetics unless you have one of those unfortune glitched accounts that were created with limitied physical ability

It's not a mod. It's content that's been in the game since launch, it is just that we've never been given access to it.

>no monthly fee
What is mortgage/rent, power bill, water, phone

>incredible npc ai
95% are copy pasted retards

>over 56,400 archetypes
Normies and antisocials, 2

>fully pvp
Attacking other players has such grave consequences you probably shouldn't

>No magic
>Exp gaining speed is different for each player
>No insight
>Stealth play is illegal
Shit game

>last logged in: 865 days ago

Warrior is fun to learn the basics, but they suck at even mid-level gameplay. Wizard sucks in the beginning, and is even worse in the middle. Allegedly, late game wizards are super good, but nobody has figured out how to start that questline yet.
Thief is generally pretty good. Even if you fail the main Thief Quest, you get the secondary Thief questline, which provides all of your needs and automatically respecs you into a Small Business Owner. Be careful if you rolled Black for your race, though. The Racial Flaw of Only One Life means you never get the second questline.
Becoming a Cleric is surprisingly effective. A lot of players will make fun of you, but you get all of your basic needs met, and get lots of Allies and are left with plenty of free time to do other stuff as well.

>on disk dlc.

Why are there devs huge fucking Jews?

When will mods bring back the World War game mode? I read that the 1st and 2nd versions were pretty intense.

This tread just reminds me so much why I play so much vidya

>and you get console commands for political events
Pfffffffftwahahahaha genius

>Hinduism
>Access to new game+

They also have an interesting magic mechanic if you pay attention to the chakra system. Sort of helpful for finding a healer or just when you're bored.

But yeah, new game+ is cool too.

>have an amazing life
>great at both magic and swordmanship
>married to a fair maiden in my nobleman house
>jump into bath tub
>get caught on the side
>try to push myself out of it but I'm not moving
>keep this up for hours
>realize I can try pushing in a different direction
>instantly hurled across the universe
>land in this shitty universe
>no magic, no swords

How do you fuckers live? This place sucks balls

Can playing video games increase my int stat?

Are there any decent mods to make this game playable? Seriously considering ending my subscription.

My friend thought it'd be hilarious to go with the handicapped class. Fucker regrets it now and keeps trying to convince me it was a glitch.

The losers of the last one happen to be mods now and theyre still super butthurt about how many players they lost

The game lost the most players in that time, its never coming back

Wait until the VR patch is out of alpha test man.
Probably 5 years from now.

No. That's a meme. It can sometimes give the autism debuff though

Honestly idk. The quest for sex is notable, thing is I hate the quest itself. Its just the rewards upon succesful completion are soooo good.

runescape has better quests

I've ran the weed mod a few times, it's pretty fun.
There are also the coke, meth, heroin mods, but I wouldnt recommend those.
As always, these mods are frowned upon and you can get suspended if you're caught running them.

Only ones labeled 'puzzle'

Fucking ragequitters. One KO and they never play again.

Not normally, no. Some of them DO actually increase skills, but most of these skills are super obscure, and unlikely to ever come up again. Small Unit Tactics, for example, is regularly used by only one, late game class line.

What is the fucking end game content in this shit? Is it seriously just endless grinding?

Ugh, good. Too many people playing this game anyways.

I tried the weed mod.
It only decreased my food bar and gave me a paranoia debuff

Has anyone tried the Heavenly Pete cheat code? My friend swore up and down it works but he hasn't logged in for a while.

Not lying m8. Some servers allow it. Out of my range though

>do these mods
>character becomes addicted and have to spend tons of money daily for my character to work

Yeah they're definitely not worth it unless you're insanely rich

>the number of shitty players that need a ban continues to rise
>endless glitches that need a fix
>balance needs an overhaul
>endless numbers of fully functional areas and features that are still completely inaccessable
>developer hasn't done a damn thing since the launch date

Fuck this game.

I'm crying
My sides have been removed from my inventory

There is allegedly an optional superboss out there, but nobody can nail down quite what it is. That doesn't stop people from telling stories about how their cousin's friend beat it though.

I heard players of the Buddhism faction said that the end game content including rerolling.
The quality of the rerolling is based on your deed in this life.
Not sure if that is true because no one has confirmed that yet.

I think the admins need to remove alot of players from the China and Africa servers

Those places are taking too many resources from the other servers

>the entry level jobs require experience glitch still hasn't been fixed

The college sidequest was fucking useless.

>"balance"

Fucking Blizzard could balance this game better

The bots from the china server steal all of the resources

>developer hasn't done anything
He's probably mad the Jew clan killed his son's player character

>He fell for the college sidequest meme

That debt debuff is a killer for late game progress user

>finally beat the game
>NG+ locks me into the skeleton class
What a load of shit