What the fuck was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1v_EcjeIkg
youtube.com/watch?v=U11DgbefmQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ixtO-QuMuzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RB-cdeQDfTw
biology.stackexchange.com/questions/8921/why-can-cats-interpret-things-on-a-monitor-tv-but-dogs-cannot
youtube.com/watch?v=2Ol4rbYPYQc
youtube.com/watch?v=VjE0Kdfos4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=QXK2G2AzMTU
youtube.com/watch?v=Yz7FFlFy8eM
youtube.com/watch?v=k2mFvwDTTt0
youtube.com/watch?v=gmv9A8vlqCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nothing, its a bird.

Can confirm, birds are just jerks. All of them.

What was the point of the camera and the audio recorder?
I think I took one picture of my dick just to see it in 3d but I never used them after that

he kind of looks like that laughing crying yellow emoji

Everyone does this and you're lying if you say you haven't.

I didn't. Because I don't have a dick :^)

>seed festival
This actually exists?

so... Do you even use any of the pre-instaled shit in the 3DS?

Literally only use the diary-thing

You know the drill

Did somebody say Bird Thread?

Did anyone else take a picture of their dick for face raiders? It cant just be me

>looking through my webms the other day
>mfw

Birds are hearless animals.

Yeah but it's a flat face map to it's not a proper 3D dangler

The fuck dude. Why do you have that saved

No, and I hate how these modern handhelds and consoles have forced shit on them that you can't delete. PS4 is bad for this as I have no use for their goddamn video or music apps but can't remove them from the main menu.

New Love Plus uses them so you can talk to your waifu and she can recognize you every time you boot up your 3DS.

Birds have cloacas so it's not surprising they wouldn't pass up the opportunity to have em filled to the brim with your "seed."

Holy shit

post more

birds are f**king dumb

The main menu only has recently used software. The media player will eventually fall off the main menu once you play enough games.

Prove it.

GET OUT

I wonder what that bird thinks of all my photos I saved from those r18 QR codes.

AH FUCK

I had completely forgotten about this dank meme

#rude

Jeez, don't be a j*rk.

Birbs are important.

budgies 2 cute.

Birds in video games.

The fuck, that bird's a dick

Dude. Birds intelligent assholes. Ducks for example are necrophiles rapist cannibals.
youtube.com/watch?v=_1v_EcjeIkg

RADICAL

literally how could he have possibly spotted that thing? It's already camouflaging against shit actually in the water, let alone a fucking bird. Is Assasin's Creed real?

They have eagle eyes.
Literally.

Birds of prey have amazing eyes. Basically, they have a higher FoV to begin with, see up to 8x farther or more, and very likely see things at a higher 'framerate' than humans too.

There's a reason the term eagle eyes is used so often

But can she recognize your penis?

I'm sure this is a retarded question, but does this mean Mantis Shrimp can see colors that we cannot?
Or at least, a more accurate distinction between different shades of the colors we know?

It does mean they can see "colours" that we cannot, yes.

>no waifu bot who will imediatly 3D scan your body under anything you're wearing
>right of the bat she greets you by talking about how lacking your package is

Mantis Shrimp have really poor eye sight, but yeah, they can see colors that do not exist for us. We see 3 lights. Blues Greens and Red.

They see 15.

We have hundreds of millions of colors with 3 colors, they must have trillions. Shame that they are almost blind.

>ASW aircraft

Better vision
Higher FPS
Wider FoV

Also more % of brain power dedicated to vision.

Birds of prey being associated with good vision is a popular meme for a reason.

Are mantis shrimps the same ones that punch with such insane speed and pressure that they basically cause a miniature explosion and are capable of shattering glass and killing fish in a single blow?

Nature is fucking cool, man.

They are. They punch extremely hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=U11DgbefmQQ

You can hear the punch outside an aquarium.

What happens if the shrimp punches the glass?

The real question is how did they know the bird would pick THAT fish in that giant lake or whatever.

If we see in 1080p, Birbs of prey see in 8k Cinematic.

It's reinforced glass so it should be good. But cheap aquarium can easily break.

Researchers for the Massachusetts Turnpike Authority found over 200 dead crows near greater Boston recently, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu. A Bird Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was definitely NOT Avian Flu. The cause of death appeared to be vehicular impacts.

However, during the detailed analysis it was noted that varying colors of paints appeared on the bird's beaks and claws. By analyzing these paint residues it was determined that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with trucks, while only 2% were killed by an impact with a car.

MTA then hired an Ornithological Behaviorist to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of truck kills versus car kills.

The Ornithological Behaviorist very quickly concluded the cause: when crows eat road kill, they always have a look-out crow in a nearby tree to warn of impending danger.

The scientific conclusion was that while all the lookout crows could say "Cah", none could say "Truck."

Fuck you, I laughed.

Fucking kek

And vegans have the audacity to say that humans are cruel.

Vegans always add the "as a species" clause.

So that random individual animals being dicks doesn't count as a counter-argument and then claim that they win the argument because you can't "prove" them wrong.

that's so cruel m8

Sauce

I love how the crab's arms are punched clean off and it's just like "yeah man fuckin' whatever, come at me"

Did this thing just punch a crabs pincer off?
What the fuck

I know the source but I won't tell you

>literally dismantles the crab

Just like SJWs will categorize a counter-argument, give it a name and just ignore
Like the "biological model" of gender.
It's kinda brilliant actually, strawmanning yourself

I still remember when the royal family had news

Since someone is going to ask why the penguin is doing this, its internal compass is fucked. Basically, it's not retarded, but imagine a hiker climbing a mountain, and using a compass. Now imagine that compass is fucked and telling him to go the wrong way, that's what happening to this penguin, but the compass is in its brain.

man what a fucking faggot

f o r t y

k e k s

it's survival of the fittest man just think that next meal could be your only one for the next three weeks what are you going to do?

You son of a bitch. Where did you hear that one?

that's amazing & scary

Don't lose your way, pengo!

I think Crabs can remove their own arms as a defense mechanism or some shit what the fuck do I know

Yeah, they grow right back. It's just brutal how little it matters to him.

they can and do it all the time because they'll just grow another one. that's why you'll typically see crabs with one pincer larger than the other

I did not but now that I have the idea I'm tempted to...

i thought it was because they evolved

so like lizards then?

I know this is fucked up, but how did the bird even pierce the other birds skull? Surely someone can answer this.

WORLDSTAR WORLDSTAR

With his beak

That's a woodpecker, its beak is already equipped to drill through tough surfaces. A skull is apparently no more challenging than treebark.

Oh, guess I have seen the desert ones look smaller like that in books. I'm used to the woodland woodpeckers, whom are gigantic but I'd assume any woodpecker could get through a skull.

where did it go?

You've never seen smart animals m8?

youtube.com/watch?v=ixtO-QuMuzQ

The shell of the arm grows back, the muscles inside don't. That's why they grow the arm back larger, as a bluff.

Helloooo, I am thee king of thee crabs! Eat my legs!

Reminded me of this

Why is Falco the cutest of burds?

Clone of cute fox.

DELETE THIS

Post 3D dick plz

you can put them in a 'shit you don't use' folder now at least.

Is this the new birb thread? Post your favorite birbs Cred Forums

Fox and Falco are both cute. Wolf is handsome though.

You got me. I thought this was legit up to the very end.

>scientifically accurate
>head explodes when exposed to the vacuum of space

I didn't. I would much rather eat dualshocks than pointing a camera at any part of my body

Those things always look like animatronics.

Saved one of those biting bastards one night
Good thing he landed on my balcony
But damn if he's stupid

How do /an/ posters cross-post and actually be GOOD?

Who doesn't love animals.

how come birds turned out to be so smart while reptiles are dumber than rocks?

Fascinating

Does that birb wanna fuck me?

They also wear clothes, and own houses

Dumb frogposter

I assumed scales meant you couldn't enjoy petting.

What the fuck is that thing?

Also, someone post cassowaries.

Me on right.

fuck you

Someone should clip out just the first section of this .webm with the snow owl.

>Did you see that guy's post, owl? Wasn't it retarded?
>It was retarded as fuck, human.

Are you saying eagles can see 60fps?

60 FPS is the "cinematic" framerate for eagles.

Their vision is basically straight up better in every way. They see more colors, higher res, wider FoV, higher refresh rate, higher detail, and can see UV light.

gay i can do that shit too

Wrong, this is actually a Birdie thread.

>people saying the bird is a "dick"
>when that doesn't make any sense since its the nature of the bird

scales feel similar to leather its fairly pleasant

he dabbin

I took a picture of a finger wound from trying to feed a bird.

>a fucking leaf
even their birds are shitposters

Cats and dogs see a higher frame rate than humans too.

That's why they are mostly uninterested at what's going on a screen.

They can see the images flickering on a TV screen and know it's fake. Sort of like when you're pointing a video camera at a TV screen. Sure you can blame being out of sync on the camera but it's the same for a lot of animals.

Geese are the worst.

yeah, no youtube.com/watch?v=RB-cdeQDfTw

No, but I recorded my girlfriend giving me head. Looked neat in 3d.

Did he kill your family in sleep afterwards?

>random video of a television with unknown specs that messes with animals' object permanence not vision frame rate

Just look this shit up. It's as well researched as the fact that cats and dogs are colour blind.
biology.stackexchange.com/questions/8921/why-can-cats-interpret-things-on-a-monitor-tv-but-dogs-cannot
>"We humans need about 16 to 20 images a second to perceive what we see as continuous film, whereas dogs need about 70 images per second.
>So a few years ago, Fido was probably confounded by his master's behaviour of sitting for hours staring at a flashing succession of images. With modern resolution and quicker imaging, dogs have become potential television viewers.
>Birds need at least 100 frames per second to see TV images as a moving picture. Having a bird in the same room as a TV with a lower frame rate than that will be very stressful for the creature."

First result on Google.

daily reminder crows possess extended memory so them holding a grudge and killing your family is theoretically possible

Bird thread motherfuckers

jeff you gotta get your daughter back

are you saying they can see past the limit of 24fps

Hi heres mine
Eh loves hot cheetos

See how he feels about Mountain Dew.

She's adorable.

So PC master race are part-eagles? Wew.

Cute birb, mine loves dog treats

Owls a best

Warning: gore

This is some lovecraft shit right here

i like bird please post
bird

>shitposting intensifies

DELET THIS

maybe he's the only penguin with a correct compass and the mountains will provide a penguin eden

>Birds intelligent assholes.
A lot of birds are actually stupid as fuck.

5 second rule

A man of his word.

The bigger eagles could crush a human skull with their claws

Unless they are owls. Then they see jackshit and hunt by hearing.

As far as I can tell, animals have no idea what the fuck being cruel even is. Killing prey is just another day at the office.
The difference with humans is that you have the ability to make a moral judgement on whatever you're doing.

Barred eagle-owls are the fucking best. Their voice fits perfectly, too

this is a truly epic reddit thread

>We humans need about 16 to 20 images a second to perceive what we see as continuous film

Speak for your fucking selves, Xbots

But what about graphical quality? what kind standard are we looking at here?

rodent like typing detected

Don't even have to bring morality into it. Humans are aware of the consequences of their actions, they understand what killing is, an animal doesn't know it's killing when it's killing.

Owls are fucking Splinter Cell tier:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ol4rbYPYQc

>by the time you see the night vision goggles approach its already 2late

Why have we been given this curse?

THIS.

because no species can ever form an advanced society if it doesn't develop a sense of morals that keep it from constantly cannibalizing each other.

this is, by extension, why even today every country that is a factual dictatorship is also a 3rd world shithole.

But animals are aware of the concept of death

>because no species can ever form an advanced society if it doesn't develop a sense of morals that keep it from constantly cannibalizing each other.
What are ants

>ants

call me again when ants develop fuel engines and programming languages

did he drown it?

Okay, so you're sitting in Congress, and you have to come up with an official animal for your new country.

Bald eagle seems like a good choice because as far as unique looking powerful animals goes, it's pretty good. Probably some hold-over from heraldry and birds being awesome and stuff. China picked the panda probably for the same reason we picked the bald eagle; it's a unique looking thing (albiet lazy thing).

Here's the question, I can't think of an animal you'd find the the United States that is as evocative of power and as unique looking as the bald eagle. Ben Franklin wanted a turkey.

Why do these pictures look extremely edited.

Personally I like the white-tailed eagle more but all eagles work pretty well for this

wild turkeys are pretty badass

Colors you fuck, I don't hear a U.

youtube.com/watch?v=VjE0Kdfos4Y

american alligators motherfucker

Birds are lucky since higher framerates are deadly to humans.

are birbs fotm on Cred Forums now?

M E R E L Y A S C R A T C H

>Panda
>Bald Eagle
I don't know why Canada or the United States didn't pick a Killer Whale/Orca. I don't know why any country hasn't just snagged that fucker.

I guess it is literally found on every continent.

Still, if I was Canada I would have picked that instead of a goddamn beaver.

>punching ennemies
not using a railgun like a real shrimp
youtube.com/watch?v=QXK2G2AzMTU

>Chainsaws

>not a single bavi

Wow v.... Yo uhqbged....

God I hate it when pet owners feed their animals live-prey that has a possibility of fucking up their pet.

I've seen mice take chunks out of snakes before getting going down.

This is my beeb

Crabs are Bottom feeders and the natural prey for one of those fucking lunatic shrimps, its gonna be fine.

Birds are always great

good as dead.

>punches the first pincer off
>then punches the other pincer off
What a fucking asshole.

Who /harpy/ here?

fucking leafs invading us with their flying honking rats

those things will fuck you up good

dam thing can pick a monkey off a tree like nothing, I mean a Brazilian kid like nothing.

I took one of my girlfriend's clothed tits but that's about it. I'm not much of a picture taking guy.

There's also the association of flight with freedom.

What series is this from?

damn
every time

this bird has its feet stick on the ground tho

He's just trying to sound cool.

He's a bird, he has no idea what is a festival and what isn't. He flies in two directions over and over his entire life. Poor basted probably flew into a pile of amphetamines lying haphazardly on the side of a roof and thought they were seeds.

And how could he even take pictures with no thumbs? Just let him have his moment.

I didn't but now I want to...

youtube.com/watch?v=Yz7FFlFy8eM

One day one of these things is going to carry away a toddler

fucking animal cruelty fags
edgy 15 yr spotted.

did he died

Nintendo doesn't like bukkake.

What a stupid question.
How could anything survive that?

It depends on how their arm was damaged, so long as the muscle that connects to the arm is fine they're still able to grow an arm that can move and even be snipped provided that it's in good shape.

>object 10x his size falling at 9.8m/s^2
>lands on his neck
of course he fucking died.

Is that My Side of the Mountain?

youtube.com/watch?v=k2mFvwDTTt0

>birds are fucking dumb [deleted]
MODS ARE YOU BIRDS

I want to fuck this dinosaur.

That's not correct. They kill all the time and know enough to fear death. The difference is that we attach an abstract meaning to death and actively attempt to empathize with other living beings in a way that other animals do not.

Beavers didn't fund entire industries that supported colonisations.

Those opportunistic Frenchmen weren't paddling across the country for orca pelts. They wanted beaver pelts.

By your criteria, humans were also subhuman until last century. And as a species we genuinely haven't changed in any meaningful way since then.

SKYRIM IS FOR THE NOOTS

I thought golden eagles are native to US? Also Bison would be good too.

Power Rangers Time Force

the only good character in that game, and only if he doesn't talk

fuck you you fucking americunt

How about cullers? :^)

I love animal threads on Cred Forums

Kamen Rider Den-O

youtube.com/watch?v=gmv9A8vlqCc

Watching the crabs cornered are just like watching a helpless about to get raped.