"Fuck you I liked it" thread

"Fuck you I liked it" thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/38_Studios
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're wrong
That game was fucking shit.

The combat system is pretty fun, too bad the rest of the game is a steaming pile of shit

I doubt you even finished it, nigga.

A game so shitty it literally crashed the economy of an entire U.S. state

I know it wasnt a real X Com, linear as a rail road and short as a japanese cock. But I liked it!

There you go user.
A personal favorite
>For some odd reason it has a very possitive overall score on steam

Why? It's not as if it was hard.

It was too long for how boring it was.

200 hours. I did every quest. EVERY QUEST. I drank about 400 beers in that 2 weeks. Too bad I didn't die

I'm not that guy, and I beat it too. There wasn't a lot going on at the time, I think. Combat was all right though.

That game was alright but I couldn't play it for more than two hours at a time without getting incredibly bored.

>this game bankrupt an entire state
You have to admit that's impressive

I didn't know people didn't like this game. I found it to be rather enjoyable as well.

What?

Amalur is the kind of game you suddenly don't feel like playing on a certain day and then never go back to it again.

No one understands me.

Lot of pluses, bunch of minuses, but I had a good time playing it.

It's true. A mainline quest utterly broke for me and I just stopped playing.

It really wasn't that bad of a game and I kind of liked learning more about the lore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/38_Studios

If you or anyone else is curious how it bankrupted an entire state.

I liked it to a point.
And that point was when my waifu vanished for no reason.

I think most people hated it because it was a shameless god of war clone

>Rhode Island
that state was a fuckin shithole anyway

Who was your waifu?

I legitimately enjoyed this game, and I didn't think the ending was that bad.

That's because it's a good game senpai.

Yeah and now we have even less money to fix it

>We can't help it if you have shit taste user.

I know its good but a lot of people hated it because of gameplay and just like they hated VTMB

Because it's an amazing RPG, just the gameplay sucks.

>Schilling
That's just too good

There's nothing in there saying the state went bankrupt.

I love invasion stories. Running around the galaxy completing quests trying to solve everything was an absolute blast

The game was not bad in general but lacked "soul".

Everything was so bland and generic.

It being an mmo corpse might've had something to do with that.

I know it's got a good amount of problems and Paper Trail was a huge cocktease for nothing. But I still enjoy this game and the soundtrack is nice

The story is retarded and some of the side quests are mindnumbing but I thought the combat was fun and *some* of the music is really good

>that extensive weapons & armor collection

For a SP RPG, its pretty impressive i must say. The artists/designers really did a great job on this one but sadly the story is just mediocre at best.

Didn't EA was eager to publish its next installment? Heard it greatly surpasses their expectations in sales

FF13 LADS UNITE

I watched someone play through it.
I think my biggest problem with the game is that Lightning is on the fucking cover.

This one was fun as fuck for me. Monster raising, Serah titties, Caius, and Noel made it a fun little adventure
Im also a sucker for bad endings

"I'm going to disregard all valid criticism, respond with ad hominem and continue to have shit taste" thread.
Fixed

Yes, the characters had no depth and were completely forgetabble. They existed just to give quests.

Also while the map was huge and looked good, you had no reason to explore or return to an area after you finished the missions there and leveled up enough.

You have an objectively wrong opinion but I respect that you are entitled to it.

Secandra from the DLC.

I loved it, man. I was depressed and it was a perfect single player time sink. Made a dual dagger rogue and the game felt pretty fucking fun. The desert city house was dope

The book series that Bioware stole Reapers from was far better.

This is no joke.

>Posting best DMC game

t. curt schilling

It's shit but it was actually pretty enjoyable.

This. Mass Effect 3 is an underrated masterpiece. Bioware bandwagoners pushed the ME3 sucks meme into reality.

The ending shits on the entire trilogy.

I'm glad they released that dlc, at least it was some sort of redeeming factor

I liked this game. It was a little strange how so many enemies had weapons that could block light sabers but light saber controls were on point, map design wasn't half bad, except I recall parts of tatooine and the big city part of naboo to be kinda shitty.
I distinctly recall having the ability to play as darth maul on the bonus level where you fight every Jedi/sith but I was a kid so I had to cheat and use invincibility codes

Can you elaborate?

I kinda enjoyed it. Not a great Bioshock.

Which one?

Revelation Space

How?

I've never seen someone describe a game this perfectly. This is exactly what happened to me... thrice

Better than LiS, combat was pretty bad though

That first boss felt more in tone to be a 3rd or 4th boss.
I think throwing it in as the first boss was a mistake.

This game atmosphere and art style is amazing.
And yes, the combat is pretty annoying.

Great music, pretty good art, alright battle system.

Main flaw was just the linearity of the gameplay and story. Other than that it was alright.

The game was fine but it was way too long. They could have cut the desert and plains areas entirely and just had the forest and ruins areas and it would have been a good length.

Played it saturday.

Shitty game.

Boring dry story with boring characters ans boring, shallow gameplay.

Guns miss more than morrowind i just put all poibts in cqc, health, and any leftover in pistol and submachine gun. Sprinted through each level 3 hit comboing everyone with no danger of dying ever.

Stealth is garbage so i gave up early abd you have to di like 500 hacking and lockpicking minigames.

Dialogue system is par for the course,not as crazy revolutionary as people make it out to be.

Fucking cutscend skipping doesnt even work correctly. On top if that i cant just start missions without listenibg to some shitty romantic interest talking and making me stop.in my tracks when i have to answer a question in my cliche spy hideout that has NOTHING in it

Game sucks dick

the bosses are fucking terrible

ok

The title of this game became so self-aware it makes me laugh.

This and the first one I played constantly.

Are you me? Game is average as fuck on paper. Still find it strangely addicting.

me too

Fallout 4