What are some times you rage quit a game?

What are some times you rage quit a game?

DSP sure showed him.

to be fair that fight is impossible against someone with loads of good grass when you have none

t. Phil Burnelle

>impossible
Except its clear he beat him. By disconnecting he won the pvp match by preventing the other person from winning. Its genius.

>When the convicts respawned in Dead Rising
>When the Western playerbase for Splatoon started to shrink and I could only find matches with laggy Japs
>The debt system in Tales of Xillia 2
>Aquarosa in Starfox Zero
>That one early chapter in Uncharted 3 where you do a shitload of boring stealth/platforming as young Drake

thats not how it works

Just ragequit and uninstalled a game a few minutes ago and came here to vent.

Fucking Dead State. I wanted to give this game so many chances but the shit just stacked too high. The horrible UI, the constant glitches, the terrible pathfinding that just aggros enemies unnecessarily, and the tedious way you have to reassign tasks for survivors instead of having them repeat ammo crafting automatically were all bearable.

The final straw that broke the camel's back was being jumped by heavily armed military deserters outside the hospital, after clearing out the zombies on a single floor. I hear someone yelling outside, poke my head out, and a literal squad of men with body armor and automatic weapons start shooting at us (4 guys with bows and arrows). We run back inside and all of the gunfire aggros all of the fucking zombies in the rest of the fucking hospital and we get swarmed and die.

Not even going to bother to reload a save. That was such a bullshit move and all of the other exits are camped by the soldiers. For the past three weeks I was barely having any fun with this game and I can't bear to play for another second.

Got a webm of when he got scraping speared?

Sounds fun

Jrsus fucking Christ how stupid do you have to be to take that post at face value? Holy shit

I'm just sperging out in the moment. I probably won't give a single shit an hour later, but three weeks of me putting up with all that stupid shit and being rewarded with a blatantly unfair encounter (unless I'm constantly carrying automatic weapons and grenades on the 5% chance I encounter humans) was fucking insulting.

It's a goddamn shame because Brian Mitsoda was one of the directors on the project and he clearly wanted to make something great and unique. I'm hoping he has better luck on the new Planescape game they're making because I don't think I'm ever going back to Dead State. Even deleted my saves out of anger right before I quit.

>be playing xcom
>enemies behind walls so decide to missile them
>missile hits the border of the window and kills the soldier who fired
Not the first time that happened but every time it happens I just get mad as fuck.

Playing against rogues in WoW back when i still played. Even when I won I still felt like rage quitting. Just no fun whatsoever to fight.

>waahhh I died in a game 2 hard

Getback2kotacku

Deus Ex HR.

When I learned the tutorial before you get aug'd counted for deaths I raged but when I learned further that the non-lethal weapons could kill people by accident I uninstalled it in disgust.

Fucking Spelunky, I've had more fun and gotten further in Nethack. I can't make it past the third level without dying and for some reason it pisses me off more than most vidya deaths.

Nah, I'm not mad enough to fall for that right now.

I know it was an overreaction on my part. There's just no point in playing if I'm not having fun, you know? Plenty of other games to try.

fucking mong

Valkyria Chronicles. Nothing beats doing a few missions then forgetting that you have to save manually.

What is the funniest dsp moment?

same happened to me. I got far into the game. I was close to finishing it, and I learned tutorial deaths count against your pacifist playthrough.

Maybe someday

probably him trying to jump on some pipes without crouch jumping on half life 2. he stops to watch videos on yt of other people jumping and just winds up getting frustrated

This game, the first few days I played it I ragequit.

Then I found out you're SUPPOSED to play on the absolute easiest difficulty when you're new to the game, when I'd been dredging through the whole first chapter on Normal and barely getting by on flukes.

I thought it was Half Life 1 done on the source engine, but I agree, that was hilarious.

i raged quit at the new super mario bros 2

Bb orhan of kos.
>Rage quit after 20 of bullshit (even tried casual summons mode that failed in seconds)
>10 mins calmed down
>turn the fucker on and beat it on a second try