DOOM CRACKED

>DOOM CRACKED
>ROTTR CRACEKD
>QUANTUM BREAK CRACKED
>MIRRORS EDGE CRACKED

How long until DENUVO is shut down, all this shit does is cripple preformance for buyfags and just give piratefags time to finish their inmmense backlog.

How long utnil Mankind Divided and Far Cry: Flinstones Edition crack?

Is the warhammer RTS game cracked? I was mildly interested in trying it out.

gonna be honest.I do tried to pirate some denuvo games but you need to go through so many steps I just gave up and am expecting phantom pain go into some heavy discount around christmas

>QUANTUM BREAK CRACKED
>MIRRORS EDGE CRACKED

Noice, gonna pick that up. How is Quantum Break?

that's not an actual crack idiot that's just the bypass

>I tried to pirate
No you tried to shitpost.

The big part of this is that Mirrors Edge is not a Steam game.
Whatever exploit they are using, is in Denuvo itself.
These are actual cracks, not just some bypasses.

The real question is, are any Denuvo games worth pirating?

Tried out ROTTR and DOOM both uninstalled after the first mission.
Not even going to pirate QB and ME since they look even worse. That's how you really fight piracy just make really shitty games that nobody even wants to pirate.

Cracked this past week too.
I'm waiting on God Eater, don't particularly care about the multiplayer. Just want to try Resurrection.

Quantum Break didn't even have Denuvo man.

>opinions are fact
All games are important to the tapestry of the medium and need to be preserved. Piracy allows for that in the long run when DRM servers are dark.

Was Quantum Break on Steam even Denuvo? It was cracked on the first day.

DOOM is pretty good. If you liked JC2, JC3 is worth a play.

>All games are important to the tapestry of the medium and need to be preserved. Piracy allows for that in the long run when DRM servers are dark.
This desu
what are we going to do now that there's no way to buy Mickey's Castle of Illusion for example

No. I played DOOM, ROTTR, JC3 and ME and unistalled them instantly. It's a shame because I really liked the first Mirror's Edge, but this one is just garbage.

During the weekend bypass a few months back, you are partially right. Lot of hoops but there was enough resources that if your reading comprehension was above fourth grade, you'd be fine.

But the actual cracked games are as easy to install and run as Steam games.

>JC3 is worth a play
I remember it having serious performance issues at release, did they iron those out

Of course newfriend, but you needed to have been here during the voksi holocaust.
600k people got the game activated and can play it to this day.
And no, it's absolute fucking garbage that is the most casualized and simplified total war to date with 5 minutes of clicking the "ok" DLC popouts on first launch.
How the nmormie cucks eat that garbage is beyond me.

>tfw God Eater was pirated on Vita before it was pirated on PC

I played it during the bypass so not sure if it was updated or not, but got a stable 60fps on a 750ti with medium settings @1080p.

Shame QB runs so horribly.
Weird considering it's not all that special visually speaking.

Who gives a shit about any of those games. Just Cause 3 never was cracked

Doom link pls

>rottr
Stands for....?

>60fps on a card over 2 years old

how is that horrible?

Rise of the Tom Braider

Fuck you nigga, DOOM is good, has a Quake feeling with the double jump and arenas, but that's not necesarily a bad thing, classic doom aim it's the tits and enemmies were spot on with Cyber Demon as the only excpetion.

>don't care about the multiplayer

good because it's fucking nonexistant, I've yet to see an open room available in the however many fucking weeks I've owned it

has just cause 3 been cracked?
only curious to see if no drm affects the already shit performance

TOTAL WAR WARHAMMER WHEN
FUCKING CPY

>he's only played the worst level of NuDOOM
there was a demo for that, senpai

It's 60 FPS when looking at the ground on medium settings.
The actual game stutters like a motherfucker and has horrible framepacing and looks mediocre to boot.
For comparison, here's Black Ops 3, a universally panned port that somehow manages to run MUCH better than QB.

no but so far any denuvo cracked game has no difference in performance

>phantom pain
This was cracked...last year. Was it a week? Or two weeks after release.

Either way. Probably worth buying now that modding has fixed a lot of the issues.

THIS

GIMME MY GREENSKINS

Are they retroactively doing releases for the other games that needed Steam?