DUDE GUILDS LMAO

DUDE GUILDS LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2v9K98RzbHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Man I love Oblivion. Best elder scrolls, most comfy soundtrack. Oblivion thread? Morrowind and Skyrim fans need not apply.

Say what you want about bathesda but oblivion is a a solid game mate

t. millenial

Oblivion is shit

As someone who loves Oblivion and sunk countless hours into it, what people say here rings painfully true.

I still love it to pieces, but it just becomes a walking/arm-swinging simulator after so many levels.

Better than the Morrowind guild at least

My uncle loves oblivion and hes a boomer

Faget

>comfy
I love how this word has become such an easy way to detect a shit game.

Oblivion would be perfect if they didn't casualize so much from Morrowind. It's definitely better than Morrowind overall though. Anyone who actually prefers the awkward mix of RNG combat which belongs in targeted or text based systems only and more visceral 'aiming' combat is autistic. If Bethesda hadn't thrown out all the good things from Morrowind we'd have really had something special.
And uh, Skyrim has graphics I guess. That's really all it has going for it.

are you on Cred Forums and not a millenial lmao?

Is there any way to make it more stable? It always crashes after 30mins or so.

they really dropped the ball with skyrim NPCs
the (modded) radiant townies in Oblivion were lively as fuck

Saving and reloading every time you enter or exit a city kinda works, tho it is a pain in the ass

Damn, that sucks.

Agreed. The scaling was sort of retarded too, I get hte point of having things be hard, but having random bandits in glass armor come and attack you was just retarded.

I just hate the combat in tes in general. I play them for atmosphere, quest lines, and role playing. If tes had dark souls combat I couldn't think of a more perfect game.

>you will never play Oblivion for the first time ever again

Would you like Oblivion if it had no combat at all?

Reminder that millenials are Gen Z (born 1995 and later) NOT Gen Y.

>If tes had dark souls combat
it'd somehow be worse

Comfy is a buzzword for "I played this game when I was 14 and I can't think of any reasons it was good"

I have been playing and enjoying Morrowind. If I wanted to get into oblivion what mod lists should I check out?

youtube.com/watch?v=2v9K98RzbHI

;______________________________;

>mfw I haven't played Oblivion in almost 10 years
>mfw I've forgotten almost everything about it, can only vaguely remember the intro, the arena fight, and the big demon at the end
>mfw whenever i finally get around to playing it again it will be almost like the first time

Is there some mods that make oblivion have better than the vanilla graphics of skyrim? Or make skyrim play like oblivion?

if Oblivion was minimum contact, low conflict gameplay, focused mainly on world building and atmosphere. It'd be my favorite game of all time. The combat in every elder scrolls games ruins it.

I kind of agree with this.
Each TES release becomes about 50% more casual than the last with entire classes/systems/weapons/magicschools/etc dropped each time - this extends from TES1 to ESO.

Looking back on it all now, Oblivion hit a decent balance of casual/action vs tedious hardcore rpg.

I was in that same situation last week and I played for one day until I got bored desu.
Modding it was fun though, you actually have to do it carefully.

I wish I was you.

You gonna have fun
especially if you bother to mod it

And I can't think of an easier way to spot a samefag, cheers

The music in Oblivion makes me feel content, and relaxed, I find it calming and soothing. Is that better reddit?

>s-samefag
>r-reddit
I guess I expected too much from people that enjoy Oblivion.

>smug jap shit
Nobody expects anything from you, cancer

chorral has to be the comfiest location in any gamer ever

What mods do you recommend for better towns?

Post your oldest Oblivion screenshot

>tfw can remember in clear details games I've played once when I was 11
>If I can't remember them directly, as soon as I start playing, memories come rushing back and I remember everything