Dokapon Kingdom

Come watch Dicks Oak, Tittyninja, Peach, and Bae try to get rich and kill each other for profit, all in the name of party games!

Mario Retardy when

tomorrow - come watch

yes

So Adol Christian is in this game?

>no one will go darkling in this game

peach did early

Tittyninja was walking back to the castle after a successful quest. It had been filled with many hardships: She had been frightened by the other adventurers numerous times, she’d gotten foot aches, and she had nearly died fighting a giant, but it was all worth it, because now she finally had an excuse to see Princess Penny again. Such a wonderful young lass, she melted her heart like none before ever had. Titty had originally thought that she was only attracted to men (with lots of money, specifically) but once she laid eyes upon the young princess, she realised that she held affections for young girls (with tons of money) as well.

As Titty approached the gate, she noticed something, something that made something deep and dark inside of her stir, a blue blur could be seen entering the large doors. Titty prayed to the goddess of generosity that it wouldn’t be who she thought it was, but alas her prayers were in vain. Once she entered the doors, it was apparent that it was indeed her hated rival, Bae, who was inside the castle as well. Titty scowled and clicked her tongue against her teeth (making that “chi” noise that you hear in anime) before quickly regaining her composure, after all, she was a lady of the cloth now, and such petty things were beneath her.

“My my, I didn’t think they let dogs inside the castle halls” Titty sneered at Bae “I wasn’t aware that the standards of entry were so low these days.”

“Oh gods it’s you,” said Bae with a scowl, “Just my luck that I should come here at the same time as this loser.”

“The only loser here is you,” retorted Titty, “Considering you’re in last place.” She followed this up with her signature “goddess looking upon her people” laugh that she so often made.

“Yeah yeah, talk is cheap, but once I get this new property from the king, I’m gonna give you a run for your money” Said Bae with a smug expression on her face.

Normally this would have worried anyone in the running, getting an entire new castle is definitely nothing to sneeze at, however Titty was in the running for a castle of her own after she managed to turn in this quest. Little anime lightning bolts between them, Titty and Bae both approached the throne where the king so often sat, yet it was empty, beside it however, stood the lovely Princess Penny. Titty’s heart skipped a beat for a moment, before she swallowed and steeled her resolve, this quest was surely enough to impress the king and allow her to propose.

“Where’s the king at?” Bae asked “I’ve got one hell of a quest to turn in, and maybe even a little something extra” Bae winked, indicating that there was a surprise in store.

To Titty, the words “Bae” and “Surprise” were never good words to hear in a sentence at the same time, wary of this, she too stepped forwards.

“I too have a quest to turn in, and something to say as well” Titty said.

Princess Penny took a step forwards “Oh my, I’m sure you both have something important to turn in, but there’s just one problem. . .”

“And what’s that?” asked Bae impatiently

“The King, my father, is not here at the moment. He’s out parading the troops in one of the nearby towns to help boost the civilian morale” Said princess penny, “Considering the monster threat we’re all facing and all”

Titty sighed, this was going to be her opportunity to finally get to tell Penny her feelings, but it looked like she was going to have to wait. This annoyed her, thoroughly. As it meant that she had to waste time others were using to rid the kingdom of evil, and worse yet, earn more money than her. While she was mulling over this train of thought, Bae stepped forwards and began speaking.

“Well then I guess turning in this quest’ll have to wait, but I do have something to say to you Penny” Bae vocalised

Penny cocked her head sideways as Titty’s heart froze in her chest, she couldn’t be. . .

Bae looked down with her eyes closed, then looked up again, straight at penny with a sharp gaze. “Penny” She said, Penny’s drew up a hand to her face, Bae got down on one knee, “Penny I. . . Penny I love you goddamnit” Bae’s face flushed red and she began to hold her face in her hands, swaying side to side.

“Gosh I didn’t imagine it’d be some embarrassing to say” said Bae, wiggling all the while.

Titty was stunned, this dog, no this bitch dared to confess her feelings to her beloved Penny before her? Nay, she would not have any of this. She would have loved to wait, but Bae had just forced her hand.

“Wait!” said Titty, stopping Bae’s embarrassed wiggling prematurely. Titty walked up and grasped Penny by the hands and spoke from the heart. “Penny I have feelings for you as well, would you, would you please take my hand in marriage?”

This earned an astounded gasp from both Bae and Penny. None of the three young women here had quite expected this outcome.

“Girls” said Penny, both Titty and Bae returned to their original postitions and kneeled. “This is. . .”

Penny scratched the side of her mouth, unsure of what exactly to say.

“Girls I’m honored, but, two proposals in one day, that’s a bit much for me to handle.” Penny said, “I don’t necessarily dislike this attention, but it’s hard for me to choose you know.”

Bae stood up and placed a hand on her chest, flinging the other out to the side in what would ordinarily be considered an orator’s pose. “Then let me prove your love to you!” Bae shouted, “Let me prove I’m the best one for you!”

Titty, not to be upstaged by a “loser” such as Bae did similarly. “Yes, let us prove our love and devotion to you, then you can choose the best one to be your wife, er husband?”

Penny laughed sheepishly, then her face made an expression of shock and realisation, yes this was the perfect time to test out her new knowledge she’d gained from reading some forbidden books in her father’s study.

“Girls” Penny said, standing straight up and staring into space, “I have the perfect trial for you both to undergo, but it might be a bit ‘unusual’.”

“Anything for you Penny!” said Bae with a twinkle in her eye.

moar?

Bae a shit u know it

dicks gonna get dicked again

Link to stream?

its here

“I will endure any trial for your hand M’lady” said Titty, in step.

Penny smiled in an uncharacteristically calm manner “Really now?” she said, letting out a small chuckle “Then follow me to my chambers. . .”

“Anywhere My lady!” Said Bae, Saluting the princess in a slightly goofy manner.

“Of course, to the ends of the earth” said titty, bowing slightly.

Penny simply smiled, this was certainly going to be a show and a half.

The party of three reached Penny’s room at the top of one of the turrets of the caslte, Penny nodded to the guard, and they were allowed in. The guard who had been previously keeping watch over the room left, and finally Penny, Titty and Bae were in relative solitude within the princess’s room. Penny turned to face the two adventurers, an unusually creepy smile on her face.

“You two said you would do anything to prove your love right?” Penny said, deadpan

“Anything!” said Bae

“Of course” Titty said with a slight hint of hesitation.

“Well then” Penny said, lifting both her arms slowly to gesture at the two adventurers. “You two, kiss, now.”

Bae was shocked, Titty somewhat less so.

“WHAT!” Yelled Bae loudly “WITH HER?”

Titty didn’t think she just acted. Without hesitation, she grabbed Bae by the face and really laid into it,fucking like, really laid into it, you would not believe.

Bae’s face flushed red and she struggled against Titty’s advance, yet despite being a lower level, Titty’s grip was unbreakable, this was for her princess after all. Penny simply smiled, everything was going smoothly.

As Bae’s resistance finally faded to a close, Titty released the kiss, it disgusted her to have to do something so distasteful with her rival, but she had to admit, somewhere inside of her it felt good. She shrugged it off as an act of devotion to her princess.

“I can’t believe you just did that,” Bae said, trying desperately to wipe

Titty’s spittle from her face.

“You said you’d do anything right? If you can’t even handle one kiss from someone you hate, how can you say that you’d lay your life on the line for our dear princess.” Said Titty, wiping her face as well. She once again stood up straight. “Anything else, my darling?”

“Oh my, you seem to have disliked that so much Bae, how can I trust you to have my back forever if you can’t even handle a measly kiss?” Said penny.

“I just wasn’t ready!” said Bae, “Please, let me make it up to you!”

Penny smiled again “Oh really, well then. Titty, take off your boots and socks”

“Of course my lady” Said titty, taking a seat on a nearby stool, she removed her boots, and then her socks. She didn’t want to admit it, but a slight vinegary smell came off of her feet, She removed her socks as well, which revealed a pair of what would have been dainty feet, had Titty not been on the road for such a long time. There were also the remains of blisters that Bae had so often plagued her with.

“Now Bae” said Princess Penny “On your knees”

“Oh lord, I can already see where this is going” said Bae

continue?

y/n

Yes, can you post the Google Doc link? I missed it in chat.

its in chat

“Well then, why don’t you go ahead and do what you think I want you to do” Said penny with a smug smile.

“Urgh, I can’t believe I’m doing this.” said Bae as she shuffled on her hands and knees over to Titty, who had already assumed the “Queen above her subjects pose” with her legs crossed and her head resting on one of her hands.

“Well then, why don’t you get started,” said Titty, gesturing one of her feet closer to Bae’s disgusted face.

Bae inched forwards, tongue out, and recoiled. “Urgh, this is exactly how I thought your feet would smell.” she said in disgust

“Then why don’t you get to it and make them smell better with that vile tongue of yours,” Said titty, placing her foot on Bae’s face and plugging her nose with the second and third toes on her foot.

“Bleh! It’s even worse when you put it up my nose like that!” Said Bae, recoiling back and preparing to lick Titty’s feet again, once again hesitating.

“If you don’t start in the next 10 seconds, I’m never speaking to you again.” Said Penny.

“But wait I. . .”

“10”

“There must be something else. . .

“9”

“Please have mercy!”

“8”

“Go ahead, ‘chicken out’ and then I’ll take Penny as my bride.” said titty

“7”

“Like hell I’m going to let you have her!”

“6”

“URGH, Fine!”

“5”

Bae leaned forwards, and let just the tip of her tongue touch Titty’s big toe, she was about to recoil, but Titty simply shoved her foot forwards into Bae’s mouth. Bae retched as Penny simply smiled.

wew

lad

coconut gun

big fat shits