Diablo 3, better on consoles

How is it that Blizzard, a primarily PC developer made a far more enojyable version of this game for Consoles than for PC?

I feel great that console friends are finally able to enjoy this masterpiece.

The same reason why you wouldn't play The Legend of Zelda A Link to the Past with pathfinding using a mouse.

It's prob because how they strayed away from d2/lod design. It's pretty casualized but fun nontheles.

They even got the base game free while we gotta pay for them both.

Cucked, lads.

How exactly is it better on consoles?

If you try to buy RoS without D3 itll give you the option for the combo at 60 dollars

They developed the game from the ground up as a console experience instead of a pc one like the first 2 games

That was a massive portion of the controversy (aside from real money auctionhouse), a long running PC series was configured for gamepad use exclusively.

Might be a troll, but it was better on console with exception of hackers running around with triple socket weapons and billion dps. Couch coop is amazing on it. Controls are very good too and no arthritis from constant clicking either.

for xbone, literally 90% of the guys you find online are hackers. i had no idea that you couldn't get to paragon level 9999 without hacking, i just thought they were no lifers, so as soon as i unlocked adventure mode and did a grift, of course i ended up getting 300 paragon levels alone from that one thing and it wasnt until after it that one of them tried to give me a ring with ridiculously modded stats that i realized that they were hackers

Is it a good time to get into this game or is it dead? Also, do I need friends to enjoy it?

>ended up getting 300 paragon levels alone
That shit happened to me. Stayed away from online co-op games until I hit Paragon 70. Go into random match #4 and ended up gaining 400 paragon levels and the guy dropped 5000 tier 10 gems for me.

If it was a good game i would waste time complaining but its diablo 3 so who cares...

You only need friends if you want to push leaderboards. You can level to 70 by yourself and then farm rifts with public matchmaking. If you have the option to play on PC I would do that though, since Seasons have free armor sets and more challenges/rewards.

its better on consoles but still garbage compared to 2

>Couch coop is amazing on it
Agreed 100%, the game just feels wrong in any other format.

I don't care about leaderboards or high scores.
My PC died a few months back and I can't afford to fix it or build a new one any time soon, otherwise I would get it for PC.

You can just not enter a greater rift lvl 150 and you wont gain insane paragon. Gems are a joke to farm anyways. You only need 7 for any set of gear. You make millions of gold easily legit and nothing else to spend on.

That's okay, you'll still have fun. IMO the best part of playing D3 casually is farming while chatting with friends in party chat, so having friends definitely helps.

You have to understand going in that Diablo III doesn't take very much skill, but it does take a lot of thought. You can pretty much be asleep for combat most of the time but there's a lot of decision making that goes into deciding if a drop is an upgrade or not. It isn't as simple as comparing numbers.

For this game
Controller > Mouse

Also it supports Couch Co-Op

Sounds cool. Thanks, user

more reason their wow-tier fucking skill scheme was dumb.

What's the install size?

not really.

for competitive players it's pretty much beating a dead horse.

everyone is hoping for a good blizzcon to bring some life back into this game.

>Blizzcon
>Bringing life to anything

They have no lives user.

>Couch co-op

Ok, I'm mad. What the fuck, Blizzard?

console players have lower standards so it's usually the case.

I'm still mad that I bought this hoping for another Diablo game

Diablo 3 was good for couch co-op but man Diablo 2 absolutely trumps D3 PC